Strongest kaiju naruto can beat?

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

speed stack or are you just talking out of your ass that the IT moon light, a side effect, a reflection was accelerated?? ls or bunk

chakra/=matter and i dont see how that is.

do no i am bring up half a thousand times speed of light how is dodging light 1 or 2 times helping.

i do know naruto has yin yang release. now tell me how gai bent madara's staf..

yes one that moves relativistic? i dont thinnk so. like supernova in space godzilla movie.

so creating one apple = tsar bomba? n o

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

speed stack or are you just talking out of your ass that the IT moon light, a side effect, a reflection was accelerated?? ls or bunk

no the calcs for it moon ligt have it at much faster than normal light since it encompassed an entire planet traveling to and from the moon in less time than normal light

chakra/=matter and i dont see how that is.

it is because yin/yang release gives you the ability to create matter all matter is made from chakra but chakra in its purest form it comes from hinduism which beleves that yin/yang created all of creation physical and mental properties

do no i am bring up half a thousand times speed of light how is dodging light 1 or 2 times helping.

there are many light speed feets in naruto and

i do know naruto has yin yang release. now tell me how gai bent madara's staf.. he bent literal space-time or bent both yin/yang makinig him

yes one that moves relativistic? i dont thinnk so. like supernova in space godzilla movie.

again people faster tan guy dont bend space guy bent space because of force /power

when a satellite or planetoid becomes big or carries enough mass/power that it rivals that of the nearest planetoid i the space around it is bent by gravitational pull

so creating one apple = tsar bomba? n o

again no but creating a planet with thousands of times greater gravitational pull than ours does = dwarf star

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so lets give you an exampel that can't be refuted. TTGL moved and the audiance saw it not in one million years but 1s.

yes all light in ttglverse is mftl or is it just so the character can see it? all celestial motion makes ftl light or not.

you're in a hard place.

now thats the first point. second wtf is religion feats doing.

ok good. space time > staff. now i say godzilla > sapce or his soul is harder than dimension.

therefore godzilla > staff.

i agree on that with gai

you create a planet that is relativistic+ now is dc worse or better than the creation?? who said.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so lets give you an exampel that can't be refuted. TTGL moved and the audiance saw it not in one million years but 1s.

yes all light in ttglverse is mftl or is it just so the character can see it? all celestial motion makes ftl light or not.

you're in a hard place.

now thats the first point. second wtf is religion feats doing.

ok good. space time > staff. now i say godzilla > sapce or his soul is harder than dimension.

first of all no the only thing that was bent was his staff and he says guy is benting space-time meaning the staff is space time second of all the tsos was going to erase a space time

therefore godzilla > staff. no

i agree on that with gai

you create a planet that is relativistic+ now is dc worse or better than the creation?? who said.

creation is superior because planets have gbe you have to continually input energy to keep the planet together unlike spliting which is just overpowering the planet current gbe

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shallow exmaple. the planet will have mass to keep it together. the motion of the planet throughout a universe can be explained by the interactions of each other planet moving from the gravitational energy from another planet that was created. not easily explainable my freind.

the current energy of Earth is 3-4x its GBE right now, in the real world.

you expect me to believe naruto characters have hand on all things. bring out the god tier from boruto now mayybe but itsw not going to be acceptable. for the other guy beneath him to do the same thing.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: well the god tier in naruto shibai is different because yin/yang is just the ability to create anything it doesnt stop you from being affected by power etc but shibai is stated to be an ascended god and has higher dimensionality and boruto nerfed both of them naruto no longer has yin/yang release which is why he can no longer levitate or use tsos and why he lost an arm when he fought sasuke and couldnt get it back same thing for sasuke he is seemingly much weaker and doesnt use manny of his powers to the fullest potential

Avatar image for xantimobiusgodx
xAntiMobiusGodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By dogsrus
TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably some forms of godzilla. Though certain version of godzilla and ghidora neg

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@tourneymaster said:

No Caption Provided

A charge up blast from Godzilla blows through the space and time shields of Ghidorah, then collapses the mini black hole singularity.

No Caption Provided

Toho films state Gorath is 62,000 times the mass of earth in a smaller denser planetoid. In Final Wars it was stated Gorath's landing would shatter earth easy.

So take from this what you will.

Gorath Staictics:

Gravitational Binding Energy (Gorath): 2.27 tenatons of TNT equivalent.

Kinetic Energy (Gorath): 9.97 tenatons of TNT equivalent.

Kinetic Energy (Earth, Operation South Pole): 1.53 exatons of TNT equivalent.

Even with all that energy and mass Godzilla crossed Gorath....

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@gallavant123: momoshiki absorbed and created thousands of stars

No Caption Provided

narutos passive chakra was cracking the universe

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:
No Caption Provided

@gallavant123: momoshiki absorbed and created thousands of stars

No Caption Provided

narutos passive chakra was cracking the universe

you are proving that there is no shame in the naruto debater perspective in picking which.

i gave you solid highlights but this is just rhetoric of the straw searching kind, nevertheless you can counter.

king ghidorah outclasses launch of FOE (Fifty One Ergs) output unnleashed upon a gas giant world on-panel. meanwhile your best credible feat is a vague immortals account, no other and lacking specific consttraints.

as you i will also, to go along with KG's timed MFTL tag under strict variability, the trail keeping a held up concise pursuit.

No Caption Provided

these 7 warheads each exceed the energy of a large star i n blowing up the planet Peaceland.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: what? momoshiki in base still absorbed a star and destroyed a solar system kaguya was going to destroy her timespace which is atleast solar system since iti contains a mooon planets and stars not to mention creating it

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: what? momoshiki in base still absorbed a star and destroyed a solar system kaguya was going to destroy her timespace which is atleast solar system since iti contains a mooon planets and stars not to mention creating it

the enregy of one FOE is a thousand star busters, i dont think i heard something about a solar system from momshiki.

are you making it up?

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said King Ghidorah was the best Garoga weapon and that's what those do (destroy with the force of 1000 Suns).

why did you lead with momoshiki vaguely absorbing stars around galaxies and then say back at me more?

are you juggling now or do you have no idea how to handle comparison from my counter

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

are you referring to this as solar system level. Large Star level+ or are you lieing to me now

@dogsrus said:
No Caption Provided

I just put a feat for that and you're lost?

FOE = 23.9 TenaKilotons

@dogsrus said:
No Caption Provided

these 7 warheads each exceed the energy of a large star i n blowing up the planet Peaceland.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: thats the lowball but the dimension was lowballed at solar system leveel because it contained atleast a solar system

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: thats the lowball but the dimension was lowballed at solar system leveel because it contained atleast a solar system

I don't think you can call that a lowball in a series that focuses on planets and moons.

These are very specific feats. If they weren't more consistent, I'd refrain from using your rhetoric.

That is, grasping at straws for the least reasonable gauge. I think we crossed that point some time ago.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

I don't think you can call that a lowball in a series that focuses on planets and moons.

casually destroying a moon unintentionally as well does not only put you at moon level and naruto beat him in bsm which is leagues weaker than spsm and naruto making a moon is already small planetary which is casually madara spreading shinjuu calced at planetary madara using divine deep forest emergence calced at large planetary and current naruto and sasuke are leagues stronger than tem kinshiki casually spliting planets

These are very specific feats. If they weren't more consistent, I'd refrain from using your rhetoric.

they are there tons of feats that are planetary to star level

That is, grasping at straws for the least reasonable gauge. I think we crossed that point some time ago.

you didnt debunk any of my points planetarry is some thing bsm naruto already reached so6p naruto is much stronger

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:

casually destroying a moon unintentionally as well does not only put you at moon level and naruto beat him in bsm which is leagues weaker than spsm and naruto making a moon is already small planetary which is casually madara spreading shinjuu calced at planetary madara using divine deep forest emergence calced at large planetary and current naruto and sasuke are leagues stronger than tem kinshiki casually spliting planets

you didnt debunk any of my points planetarry is some thing bsm naruto already reached so6p naruto is much stronger

Well he didn't create the rock that created said Moon, but if you want to be a calclord.. be my guest.

Consistent was in reference of constraints. They are visible since mine are much more simpler.

Remind why I have to debunk when placement is favored? Do recognize 9.97 Tenatons is legit form of stellar.

He has multipliers on that also.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:

Well he didn't create the rock that created said Moon, but if you want to be a calclord.. be my guest.

he created the gbe which is what makes it small planetary to planetary off of calcs

Consistent was in reference of constraints. They are visible since mine are much more simpler.

What?

Remind why I have to debunk when placement is favored? Do recognize 9.97 Tenatons is legit form of stellar.

yes

Sure

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:

he created the gbe which is what makes it small planetary to planetary off of calcs

What?

yes

Sure

GBE is Moon for a Moon. PE is planet.

You have to consider how obscure the variable becomes in decisions. The choice is mattering, math is doing the work.

Then we have some high end powerhouses on Godzilla side..

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:

What?

yes

Sure

You have to consider how obscure the variable becomes in decisions. The choice is mattering, math is doing the work.

sure but whats the point

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:

What?

yes

Sure

sure but whats the point

you've gone from ninatons now down to zetta-yoyta:

No Caption Provided

9.97 * 59 = 588.23 Tenatons.

when 1 tenaton thousand ninatons. this is becoming upscale misuse on you part.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:
@dogsrus said:

What?

yes

Sure

sure but whats the point

you've gone from ninatons now down to zetta-yoyta: yes i said that because of the normal gbe of a moon i did not add the time frame

No Caption Provided

9.97 * 59 = 588.23 Tenatons.

when 1 tenaton thousand ninatons. this is becoming upscale misuse on you part.

yes only the gbe of a moon time frame wasnt used

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

than you expect naruto to power creep off Shippuden aroubd 10000x? explain.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any non planetary kaiju

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: no the moon feat is much higher than moon level because of time frame hagoromo is calced at large planetary because time frame and that was casuall he never exerted much chakra and was in base spsm cloaked and didnt gather any energy

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: no the moon feat is much higher than moon level because of time frame hagoromo is calced at large planetary because time frame and that was casuall he never exerted much chakra and was in base spsm cloaked and didnt gather any energy

oh so.. hagoromo now.. and lower yield.. this is not their limit? i still don't understand. how are you puttihng him againast Ult GZ?

oof. Hagoro's feat is a pebble here.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

oh so.. hagoromo now.. and lower yield.. this is not their limit? i still don't understand. how are you puttihng him againast Ult GZ?

hagoromos feats is casually large planet naruto and sasuek is small planetary to planet level plus because of the time frame

oof. Hagoro's feat is a pebble here.

we know that kaguya could create several planets with each calced at dwarf star level hagoromos feats was casuall and only meant to seal the jubis empty body the moon was not their full power and it happened after they had fought the jubi for 2 months straight

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

except. you've conceded now that you're just creeping.

Ultimate Godzilla is past main sequence stellar. Fake star is a form of "multi planet", dwarf star is a long ap climb.

Gorath masses at 6000 Earth-size having just been sent out from the core of a star that went supernova.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Godzilla is past main sequence stellar. Fake star is a form of "multi planet", dwarf star is a long ap climb.

Gorath masses at 6000 Earth-size having just been sent out from the core of a star that went supernova.

i havent the feats are still feats star level feats have been done by base unfused momoshiki and kaguya has several

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By gallavant123

@dogsrus said:
@gallavant123 said:

i havent the feats are still feats star level feats have been done by base unfused momoshiki and kaguya has several

so you havde

1. a bunch of gibberish. nearly the above in a nutshell with your clainms.

2. a vague time-slot for a star sap which wouldn't even be worthy towards putting him against Heisei BG.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: he did it almost instantly since he did the same thing against sasuke and it tooks him seconds

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By gallavant123
@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: he did it almost instantly since he did the same thing against sasuke and it tooks him seconds

than you have no idea how to present an argument correctly and KG being several foe can ddeal them.

focus on your main point.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: your points are convulated and you keep jumping from one point to another idk how to respond

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: your points are convulated and you keep jumping from one point to another idk how to respond

sapping star from its surface radiation is multi-cont. please refrain from ironic pointing fingers.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: not that absorbing a full star it is stated that he absorbed a full star destroying the solar system causing a super nova

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By gallavant123

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: not that absorbing a full star it is stated that he absorbed a full star destroying the solar system causing a super nova

my friend space godzilla absorbed the energy of a star please even with that said i do not say full.

you're a little vague. how is a reaction after an unspecified timeframe helping.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: to cause a super nova you would have to take out more energy out of a star than it is currently producing which would still be star level and seeing as he absorbed the star still star level

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: to cause a super nova you would have to take out more energy out of a star than it is currently producing which would still be star level and seeing as he absorbed the star still star level

not trustable left out on details. even sci-fi movies do it inaccurately i wouldn't take it on merit.

space godzilla took on a nova in that context.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: absorbing a supernova and then creating thousands of stars and nebulas is still superior to tanking one super noa

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By gallavant123

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: absorbing a supernova and then creating thousands of stars and nebulas is still superior to tanking one super noa

here we are again you know nothing but power straw rhetoric. and seem to be so sure of self.

how do you know he was there for the nova or had interacted with it. average star? 10x mass nova.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: it is literally stated he caused the supernova when absorbing the star so he was there and the feat doesnt matter seeing as we know he created thousands of stars either way

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: it is literally stated he caused the supernova when absorbing the star so he was there and the feat doesnt matter seeing as we know he created thousands of stars either way

over an specified timeframe. or not. with ability t o create from nothing. do tell.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: we know that yin/yanhg creates something virtually instantly everytime weve seen it like the creation of the nine bijuu naruto healing guy or creating kakashis eye

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: we know that yin/yanhg creates something virtually instantly everytime weve seen it like the creation of the nine bijuu naruto healing guy or creating kakashis eye

you not only not know how to make argument, but make obtuse claims as well..

I don't thikn you know bit this isw nlf.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By dogsrus

@gallavant123 said:

@dogsrus said:

???

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123 said:

@dogsrus said:

???

No Limits Fallacy