Strongest kaiju naruto can beat?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Out of all variations of Kaiju, which is the strongest that fall under his power?

Round 1: hokage Naruto

Round 2: Naruto and Sasuke

Composite manga/anime/games

Where does he stop?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Category 4 Kaiju - Pacific Rim

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: OK, no.

That can't be the limit.

There's no way a category 5 will kill him.

I'm certain that he can go higher.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rockette

@sladerulez said:

@rockette: OK, no.

That can't be the limit.

"a category 4 will kill him."

I'm certain that he can go higher.

"a category 4 will kill him."

I agree with the bolded statement. ^^

No Caption Provided

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: OK, I don't think I can take you seriously if you're suggesting that.

I personally put him around Mothra and Mecha Ghidora.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mee09

@rockette: Yeah the best Naruto could kill is a Category 4.

With Sasuke's help in Round 2 I'm not entirely sure. Assuming they could. It would take a whole lot for them to kill a Category 5. The thing tanked a 1 Megaton nuke without a scratch.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: OK, I don't think I can take you seriously if you're suggesting that.

I personally put him around Mothra and Mecha Ghidora.

Powerless "melee" Mothra, maybe.

Mecha-King Ghidorah would gravity beam spam Naruto to oblivion!

No Caption Provided

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skrskr

Adult naruto and sasuke definitely beat the brakes off a category 4

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@rockette: Yeah the best Naruto could kill is a Category 4.

Smart person. ^^

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sladerulez
sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: category 4 was killed via nuke.

Category 5 was heavily damaged via nuke

Naruto laughs at nukes.

Coke on.

I know you highball Kaiju, but this is a new low.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mee09

@sladerulez: The Category 5 was not hurt very much by that nuke. At least not as much as you seem to think. It also took a 1 Megaton nuke. That's nearly 1000 times more powerful than the one that hit Hiroshima which was only 60 to 80 kilotons

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Naruto slaps away mountain busters, which requires more megatons than all nukes combined. That's well over 2 gigatons.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I do understand completely.

But do you understand the amount of concussive force required to level a mountain surpasses all nuclear weapons combined?

Little boy had a two mile diameter. Deidara's attack on the sand surpassed that. And that's one of the earlier attacks in the franchise.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rockette

@mee09 said:

@sladerulez: I don't think you understand how powerful and radioactive a nuke 1000 times more powerful than Hiroshima is. Japan is still recovering from the 60 to 80 kiloton nuke now.

There is no way Naruto would survive if he got hit with something like that. And if he did he would not be in fighting condition. Hokage Naruto was knocked out by a blast much much less lethal than a nuke 1000 times more powerful than Hiroshima.

I don't know how much you know about nukes. But even lower yield ones than the most powerful we have now incinerate mountains inside out. The bomb that hit Slattern would incinerate a mountain and almost anything near the detonation point without needing to be inside it

QFT.

And even DH Godzilla has a beam capable of a sustained 1 gigaton!

Naruto is smoked! (Yes, I know it's from the sister thread, but still.)

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I don't think you understand how powerful and radioactive a nuke 1000 times more powerful than Hiroshima is. Japan is still recovering from the 60 to 80 kiloton nuke now.

There is no way Naruto would survive if he got hit with something like that. And if he did he would not be in fighting condition. Hokage Naruto was knocked out by a blast much much less lethal than a nuke 1000 times more powerful than Hiroshima.

I don't know how much you know about nukes. But even lower yield ones than the most powerful we have now incinerate mountains inside out. The bomb that hit Slattern would incinerate any mountain and almost anything near the detonation point without needing to be inside it

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mee09

@sladerulez: AOE does not always equal lethality or even true destructive capability. As one attack might have more range but is no where near as powerful one that could just be condensed which is not necessarily the case with nukes due to radiation and other various factors.

Even though you could argue the AOE was nerfed from a visual standpoint. There are nuke simulators on Google that you can use to see just how much area the blast radius alone takes up. If Naruto SOMEHOW survived the blast which he wouldn't. There is no way in hell he survives that much radiation. Even from a scientific point of view that much radiation is Sage Mode's kryptonte.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto isn't swatting a nuke away if the explosion doesn't kill him the massive amounts of Radiation would in seconds.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Naruto can literally laugh at a nuke... did you happen to read the war arc? The radiation could be a problem, since he has no feats against it, but the force of it wouldn't even faze him.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: fun fact, Naruto tanked a Juubidama, which has a blast radius of 50 kilometers.

That's 100 km overall. Along with the fact that the mere presence of the Juubidama obliterated all surrounding mountains prior to detonation. There is not a single nuke on record capable of doing anywhere near that.

Momoshiki's attack was going to level the elemental Nations, but Naruto was able to contain it inside his Kurama Avatar.

Containing a multi-nation level attack throws all nukes out of the water... Again.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@sainguinexshadow:

Naruto can literally laugh at a nuke... did you happen to read the war arc? The radiation could be a problem, since he has no feats against it, but the force of it wouldn't even faze him.

You realize a nuke is harnessing the heat of the sun for several seconds in a somewhat contained area right?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: It's not the same kind of nuke. You can't use "the Naruto tanks and dishes out attacks much stronger than our most powerful nukes we have now!" here. As said nukes in Pacific Rim are many hundreds to thousands of times more powerful than anything we will ever live to see.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mee09: Dont forget Radiation Sickness and Death. 100,000 rads is enough to kill any living organism with Mutation. Godzilla is pure radiation in attacks, and stated equivalent to a nuclear reactor as well stated to put out 100,000 rads. No one in Naruto can deal with a single Nuclear Pulse or Beam attack without dropping dead from rads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

You know it can't even destroy a mountain right?

He tanked country and continental blasts... a nuke won't even faze him.

Btw a BB not onky destroy mountains, it completely vaporize them. So GG nuke.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

You know it can't even destroy a mountain right?

He tanked country and continental blasts... a nuke won't even faze him.

Btw a BB not onky destroy mountains, it completely vaporize them. So GG nuke.

Why are you assuming it cannot when the only nukes in recorded history was hiroshima and nagasaki besides testing nukes on testing sites for the most part that shit is hush-hush.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mee09

@kamishini: Our best nukes now can incinerate mountains or at least completely level them if they are detonated from the inside. The nuke that Slattern tanked would incinerate any mountain and a whole lot more with it. Naruto would also have no way to survive the radiation. But he won't have to worry about that. He's already been knocked out by far far less.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mee09

@sirfizzwhizz: @sainguinexshadow: This is true sanguine. We don't actually know what are nukes are truly capable of now due to limited testing. They could be even more powerful than we know them to be currently.

Exactly Sirfizz. The only people that could survive that don't exist in mortal plane in Naruto. I don't see anyone else surviving such an obscene amount of radiation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

I was referring to Naruto not tanking nukes claim of another user, I don't know this verse, so I'm not talking for them.

Again radiation are a problem, but if it can only destroy a mountain form inside the force it's too weak to harm him. That's what I was referring too.

Also don't know if you are caught up, but Naruto tanked a multi island/country buster attack in base and is moon level now... so lol no mountain level can't even move his hairs...

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: @sainguinexshadow: This is true sanguine. We don't actually know what are nukes are truly capable of now due to limited testing. They could be even more powerful than we know them to be currently.

Exactly Sirfizz. The only people that could survive that don't exist in mortal plane in Naruto. I don't see anyone else surviving such an obscene amount of radiation

There was a rumor at a point in time that Russia made a super nuke with enough yield to crack the earth.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: how would the radiation bypass his chakra cloak? Which is sturdy enough to face tank multicountry level blasts without letting the blast bypass his cloak? Radiation would have to make its way through his cloak to affect him which I don't think it could.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: @kamishini: @mee09: the only real debatable thing here is the heat.

The poisoning of the radiation can easily be flushed out via chakra. Sakura's poison only made him light-headed and nauseous, and that was supposed to kill a person relatively quickly.

Not to mention bijuu chakra and senjutsu is also incredibly lethal, but Kurama said Naruto's body is special and can adapt to nearly any form of energy.

So, no. Radiation is no problem.

But Naruto doesn't have a lot of feats against heat.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: @kamishini: @mee09: the only real debatable thing here is the heat.

The poisoning of the radiation can easily be flushed out via chakra. Sakura's poison only made him light-headed and nauseous, and that was supposed to kill a person relatively quickly.

Not to mention bijuu chakra and senjutsu is also incredibly lethal, but Kurama said Naruto's body is special and can adapt to nearly any form of energy.

But Naruto doesn't have a lot of feats against heat.

You realize radiation is not poison right?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mee09

@kamishini: You see this is what you are not understanding.

Naruto has no where near the damage output of the nuke which is 1000 times more powerful and radioactive than the most powerful nukes we have now. The nukes that can level and or incinerate (it varies depending on the nuke) mountains from the inside. Is a literal fraction of the nuke Slattern tanked pretty much unharmed. Naruto as Hokage has been knocked out already by far far less. He doesn't have the durability, healing factor, and survivability that Slattern does.

Because of this he has no way to put down Slattern (a category 5 Kaiju). He cannot fatally harm it. Which means Naruto is going to lose no matter what.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: I do.

But what I'm trying to point out is that Naruto can cleanse or flush out anything lethal to his body.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

Is that Nuke at least multi country level? Because that's the DC of a casual and weaker Naruto. A serious Naruto was continental/multi continental. So you can't compare a nuke at him unless it's this strong.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: I do.

But what I'm trying to point out is that Naruto can cleanse or flush out anything lethal to his body.

But there is no Radiation in naruto and Radiation sticks in a certain area and only goes away after a period of time.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mee09

@kamishini: It is absolutely multi country level. (If you are talking about Naruto countries)

There are some smaller IRL countries that it would wipe out entirely. In The US a lot of our states are bigger than many countries

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: He cannot possibly cleanse out that much radiation. There is far too much. He would die in seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

Then it will take some effort and hax to put him down. Tbh he can simply seal him and call it a day.

Also about him having better durability than Naruto, did he no sold a moon slicer in a weaker form?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@skrskr said:

@mee09: how would the radiation bypass his chakra cloak? Which is sturdy enough to face tank multicountry level blasts without letting the blast bypass his cloak? Radiation would have to make its way through his cloak to affect him which I don't think it could.

Radiation by pass anything but certain metals. Ever heard of X-rays? that is radiation mate. Radiation by passes through planets. It is the prevalant substance in th universe with background radiation from the Big Bang. Really now. unless the Chakra cloak is made of lead its not blocking shit. With no Radiation feats, you be just making things up.

That Chakra cloak does not block Oxygen, as Naruto still breaths with it around him, but Radiation will not by pass it? Wow.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: 1. Bijuu chakra can kill a jonin instantly.

Logically, Naruto should have died the second he opened Kurama's seal and used his chakra. But he only suffered 3rd degree burns.

From Instant death to 3rd degree burns.

Highly deadly poison only made him light-headed.

Radiation will be cleansed generally easily when compared to bijuus, who are considered forces of nature.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sladerulez said:

@sainguinexshadow: @kamishini: @mee09:

Radiation is a problem unless you can show Naruto dealing with it. You cant. Your making assumptions base on no evidence. The worst kind of debating. Radiation is two of the four fundamental forces of the universe. Two of the four! Yet Naruto can flush it out? No, he cannot not unless you have a feat of Naruto purging genetic mutations. Naruto can tank said attack? Every living thing on this planet is affected by Radiation, so why is Naruto body not? It affects the living organisms of Animals, Plants, Insects, Viruses, and Bacteria. That is 5 different type of forms of life with unique bodies lmao. Wow.

Add to this 100,000 rads is lethal. No time to flush lethal.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Nothing you have said is saving Naruto from the nuke. Let alone the Radiation

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Rockette

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@skrskr said:

Radiation by pass anything but certain metals. Ever heard of X-rays? that is radiation mate. Radiation by passes through planets. It is the prevalant substance in th universe with background radiation from the Big Bang. Really now. unless the Chakra cloak is made of lead its not blocking shit. With no Radiation feats, you be just making things up.

No Caption Provided

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't argue Nukes vs Naruto but I don't see how he pushes through Most Godzillas. Legendary tanked Extiction Level Asteroid and the 50 megaton Castle bravo with no damage and Older Godzilla's are supposedly planet tier also tanking nukes with insane Regen . Naruto is a Midtier with some Powerhouse Hax, Godzilla is clearly supposed to be straight up Powerhouse if not higher in almost every carnation except his earliest ones. Mothra and Various Gidorah are supposedly in that realm too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: Naruto characters destroying multiple countries with one blast? Since when? I only remembe them blowing up multiple cities at best.