Strongest kaiju naruto can beat?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@godren: Boi, Zeno is just some little Teletubby.

Itachi is a Universal in TP obviously.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Skrskr

@sirfizzwhizz: nuclear radiation doesn't pierce the earth to the point where it affect a human underground which is what we are talking about.

I'm saying that the gamma photons would have to hit his chakra cloak, they aren't just gonna appear past his cloak.

Supermans X-ray vision would probably pierce it just because the writer would will it, but literally if something is dense enough you can block x rays

Lead is dense enough at the atomic level which is why gamma rays are stopped by it, that is literally a google search away and a common known fact.

Nothing I said was made up, gamma photons penetrate things because of their high energy and speed so something dense enough would be able to stop them which is why they use lead since it gets the job done and it's cheap.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Oi oi, why are you lowballing Itachi? He is omniversal while blind. Of course he can kill a puny being like Zeno.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is moon level right? How is Kaiju gonna beat him?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: Sorry, it's just I personally think that Itachi even while Blind wouldn't go all out against a puny being like Zeno.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: It's my fault, how could I not think about that? He can kill him with a finger genjutsu, why would he use all of his infinite power?

May bad, forgive me.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@skrskr:

nuclear radiation doesn't pierce the earth to the point where it affect a human underground which is what we are talking about.

the closer you are to the core, the more radiation. Its simple. Your comparing a few inches of chakra energy cloak to 3,958.8 miles of metals, stone, and other materials that make up the earth from core to surface. Wow.

I'm saying that the gamma photons would have to hit his chakra cloak, they aren't just gonna appear past his cloak.

Why not? feats they wont work? this is where bullshit assumption comes in on your part. Light energy passes the cloak. Oxygen passes it lmao.

Supermans X-ray vision would probably pierce it just because the writer would will it, but literally if something is dense enough you can block x rays

Now your talking nonsense lmao. You say a writer would allow it. This is battle forums. We dont argue shit base on what we think some comic story would be written lmao. Epic fail.

Lead is dense enough of the atomic level which is why gamma rays are stopped by it, that is literally a google search away and a common known fact.

So now you must prove the chakra Cloak is dense enough on the atomic level. Oh wait, you cant.

Nothing I said was made up, gamma photons penetrate things because of their high energy and speed so something dense enough would be able to stop them which is why they use lead since it gets the job done and it's cheap.

You're making shit up and looking silly. That simple.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: actually that is false, most of the radiation is around the earths crust. I'm comparing a few inches of chakra cloak that can block things that destroy countries.

How does light energy pass the cloak? Literally blocked the light from the infinite tsyukuyomi besides the fact that oxygen and gamma photons aren't the same thing.

How is that an epic fail? Writers don't take science into account for a lot so yes a writer could say superman could use his X-ray vision on him that doesn't mean that science says it will, in fact it says the exact opposite.

Why wouldn't it be incredibly dense? It's inches thick and protects naruto from amounts of energy that dwarf gamma photons and even dwarf energy of the heat produced by a nuke.

I have made absolutely nothing up, you are getting upset and resorting to childish insults when you have put no facts about radiation up but here's a simple one, for the radiation to affect naruto it would have to ionize his cells which to do that it enough would have to bypass the cloak and also it would have to overload his healing factor which his cloak naturally gives on top of his so6p healing.

Ionizing Radiation is bad for humans because the cells can't heal quick enough before they are killed, this doesn't matter for naruto because even if the radiation passed his cloak and destroyed cells his cloak would heal him the same way it did when he wasn't in control of it and it was constantly growing back his skin that he was burning off.

Now he can heal completely missing eyes instantly, and heal sasukses immense burns in the momo fight in seconds.

So anything actually scientific to add or just more insults?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@skrskr:

So anything actually scientific to add or just more insults?

I dont really have anything to add since you insult yourself. Applying the properties of lead and the thousands of miles of earth to a make believe chakra cloak as a argument. Piss poor debating at its finest, though I expect nothing less from Naruto fans.

No Caption Provided

This guy with a Radiation Suit gets a lethal dose of Radiation by just climbing Godzilla due to a small tear in his suit.

GG

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: most of the time I'm debating against naruto fans so OK lol

You realize that the radiation that permeates that far isn't lethal at all right?

You have nothing else to add to how naruto would handle ionizing radiation even if it passes his cloak?

you are comparing a normal human who had a breached radioactive suit to naruto when the human didn't even die. Also I was never talking about Godzilla as I know he is a radioactive powerhouse, i was addressing the user that said naruto would die to a nuke because of radiation when you tagged me.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: @sirfizzwhizz: if I equalize chakra and radiation, will you guys get back to the topic at hand?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I'm done, my bad

It's just I had to point out the absolute lack of knowledge he had on how ionizing radiation works after he was being rude.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: The Human had a suit and was not even hit by the nuclear beam or Pulse. Just in the area. With a suit with a small hole he was poison and dying from various cancers. 100,000 rads straight up will kill a human instantly with no protection of any kind.

Godzilla IDW writer states Godzilla having 100,000 rads in the charge up alone. not even accounting the blast or pulse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your argument is comparing Chakra to Lead Metals. Your done.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@sladerulez: I'm done, my bad

It's just I had to point out the absolute lack of knowledge he had on how ionizing radiation works after he was being rude.

Says the guy arguing Chakra as Lead metals. And yes, I am rude to nonsense logic. You try to sound smart, but come of as nonsensical.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Godren

@sladerulez: omg how does equalizing chakra and radiation make sense..

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: 100,000 isn't instant death, it literally says death in hours on your posted picture for a normal human.

Imagine someone with an energy shield that also constantly heals him up to the point of replacing cells without him even using the so6p healing.

Again like i said before I wasn't talking about Godzilla I was referring to a nuke, somewhere along the line you made this about Godzilla.

Blaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some pacific rim fodder

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By sladerulez

@godren: like equalizing magic and chakra for fairy tail Vs Naruto threads. This way any exclusive effects of one verse can be argued for another.

This Way, flame Wars are avoided and people can stay on-topic, instead of arguing about something completely different from the topic.

Like radiation affecting Naruto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

You are explaining it to someone whose only comments here were flame. I don't think it's even worth it.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: But radiation isn't only exclusive to Godzilla verse.Nor is it magical or anything.Narutoverse just doesn't have any feats against it.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren:

Every comment you posted here. Trying to trigger Naruto fans/debaters.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: "Naruto gets every form of cancer,genetic defect known to mankind" this is an effect of radiation besides death so try again.

"Bleach verse always being mentioned in Naruto threads,but some fans think itachi can kill Zeno" this is a fact and you were arguing with one of your buddies the other day who thought this.Now where is the "flame" cause I don't think you know what that is lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren:

The first one it's for flame... everyone with eyes can see it.

While it's true I was arguing about it with Valor, how can you say you aren't butthurt and try to make fun of Naruto debaters? And try to trigger people? Why can't you formulate an argument like every other debater? It's so hard that you must bring out this kind of examples?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: Yeah I am not having this having discussion lmao.ironically enough you're the only one to seem triggered or offended by what I said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren:

Good, maybe don't tag me first the next time.

I'm nowhere near triggered... and I wasn't even talking to you in first place. I was just warning Slade to not waste his time with someone who obviously hate Naruto and/or his debaters.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe this thread is turning into a flame war if it hasn't already. Are you talking about pacific rim Kaijuu's or just the meaning of the word meaning 'strange creature'? I know about scp 'Kaijuu' That would bring an entire universe in, though. They could definitely take on keters, but only some of them.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowwaker: not just Pacific Rim.

Any Kaiju.

I personally put him around Mothra or Ghidora, but, as you can see, there are a few here who are trying to downplay Naruto. So, yeah.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way a category 5 is stopping him,lmao. It gets a continent buster to the face.

Avatar image for deactivated-599f4565555ca
deactivated-599f4565555ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

narusuke planet bust

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....what is this thread?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: alright, I did a lot of research and got this!

So when it comes to EOS Naruto, he takes the almighty scream.

The almighty scream was shot In the lower atmosphere, which is over 6 km high, but was shown to reach sea level and destroys the nearby mountains and lake. And despite being several hundred miles away, Kakashi could feel the shockwave of the blow. We have no idea what would happen to the people due to being protected via mugen Tsukyomi. For the shockwave to reach ground level and destroy the valley of the end and the surrounding mountains, this has to be several times larger than tsar bomba in terms of size, and several times more potent to destroy the surrounding mountains that were over 6 km away.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: what is this thread you ask?

Its hell that's what it is ever since the trolls gathered

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this? How is a Kaijuu even gonna tag Naruto. Why can't Naruto's moon busting rasengan affect them? I only watch PR's movie so I don't really know.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: I think the OPs thoughts mainly had Godzilla Kaiju in mind, not the fodder Pacific Rim Kaiju.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By oblivion360

Lol why did this turn into naruto vs radiation? Does every Kiaju emit radiation?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Godren

@oblivion360: Nah don't think so.If you look through it someone said Naruto can tank Godzilla's radiation.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: @oblivion360: no. The Kaijus in Pacific Rim were from an alternate dimension and had zero radiation.

There's also a good chunk of Kaiju from IDW that don't have radiation.

But people said that Naruto stops at the slattern from Pacific Rim, due to surviving a tank.

Then people say Naruto can't survive a nuke due to radiation

And here we are now.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By oblivion360

@sladerulez: that's stupid. I don't know much about kaiju's but if the only reason naruto wouldn't survive a nuke that the monster did is due to radiation, then that in no way shows it is more durable. Which would be the only reason to have such a dumb argument.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: @godren: thank you!

Bijuudamas have shown to destroy at least a full mountain! And Naruto's mountains have been calculated to bee 300-600 meters tall. That alone makes it more potent than nearly all nukes. Of course, except Tsar Bomba.

but even if we were to say that a bijuudama isn't a megaton, that doesn't make him stop at the slattern.

Naruto can still tear him in half with his superior strength, skill, speed and intelligence.

That's why I said he could take a most Kaijus below Mothra, because Mothra's hax and high intelligence.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: dude stop provoking him

His already quieting down so leave him be...this will just turn into a worse flame war the more active he becomes

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By alfa251122

Naruto solos pacific rim and any film godzilla, Naruto split the moon in baseform with a crappy move, is far faster than any movie kaiju ever, and has chakra projection moves far stronger than nukes.

BROWHYTHO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla isn't needed, Zetton stomps Naruoverse

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

What is this? How is a Kaijuu even gonna tag Naruto. Why can't Naruto's moon busting rasengan affect them? I only watch PR's movie so I don't really know.

Would prob hurt, but some kaiju peak at planet level, with forms of radiation that shit over rasen-shuriken/wind chakra.

Something like Composite Destroyah would murk Shippuden Naruto. Really want extreme? Ghidorah's MFTL scaling is canon to 90s movie sponsor data. Also called databook, but Godzilla runs into it more wild, i.e. with script-caps.

Pacific Rim is run-of-the-mill, even for an average GZ film. I don't understand how we got to three pages solely off that.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@gallavant123: he solos the verse mftl scalng is fishy and naruto has more concrete mftl+ scaling otsotutski literally flying billions of light years in the span of couple months through different galaxies etc and absorbing stars naruto should more than win dimension dump erasure yinyang relase to powerful fast and hax

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@gallavant123: he solos the verse mftl scalng is fishy and naruto has more concrete mftl+ scaling otsotutski literally flying billions of light years in the span of couple months through different galaxies etc and absorbing stars naruto should more than win dimension dump erasure yinyang relase to powerful fast and hax

There's nothing fishy about the feat I casually referred to. Shot gravity beams in transit between Jupiter and Earth, to and fro. You on the other hand just tried to make a case about an off-screen travel feat that "concrete" and "mftl+" work toegether. You want to bring in vague outliering feats? King Ghidorah has a feat about the energy of a star, some others too. Doesn't help. 4-D Ghidorah can dimension dump, Earth Godzilla withstood its grasp. Y-Y release is inferior compared to dimension manipulation, is it not? Then, 4-D Ghidorah Anime version solos, right back at you. Erasing souls that have withstood folded space-time warp? The soul must be too tough then.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@gallavant123: it isnt ying/yang release is quite literally reality manipulation the same power that created the naruto verse in fact there is several feats that put naruto in the mftl+ region not just one ls is something a kid naruto could do against haku and pre timeskip kakashi could casually dodge

infact hagoromo used yin/yang released to recreate the narurto universe after it had been erase in the games though

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first two better be game feats or bring scans.

why bring up something as dated and bunk as crystal ice mirrors? light fang from madara was light only.

i asked for naruto not kaguya

last one gets to moon realistically. godzilla busted from several media Gorath star..

creation/=destruction is that all you got. explain or does Anime Godzilla still solo.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first two better be game feats or bring scans.

No Caption Provided

it was when sasuke out ran infinite tsukuyomi whiich is ftl and the second was when he reacted to momoshiki chakra stream when he was absorbing a dimensions worth of chakra btw this is the same dimension

why bring up something as dated and bunk as crystal ice mirrors? light fang from madara was light only.

yes but madara had to pin down naruto with limbo and naruto was jumping mid air and it was before e knew he could levittate and naruto still casually dodged it point blank

i asked for naruto not kaguya it isnt kaguay and any user of yin/yang release can do that thats how he has tsos which are made of yin/yang release and naruto also used it to revive might guy and give kkakashi a new eye

last one gets to moon realistically. godzilla busted from several media Gorath star..

momoshiki absorbed a star

creation/=destruction is that all you got. explain or does Anime Godzilla still solo.

no creation takes a lot more energy than destruction so it always ranks higher and kaguya was going to destroy her dimennsion which is solar system level