One Piece Discussion Thread

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

One of the elders has a recoil power apparently?

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1852  Edited By lichvanastrea

Nusjuro and Warcury really popping off hard in this chapter.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sanji vs Mars and Zoro vs Nsjuro incoming 🐐😮‍💨

CoC awakening soon

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1856  Edited By Mortein
@nassergrant19 said:

Sanji vs Mars and Zoro vs Nsjuro incoming 🐐😮‍💨

CoC awakening soon

Those are EOS fights.

imo

Avatar image for twothousand3702
TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we talk about how Luffy freaking hurt his hand trying to punch Warcury?

Has that ever happened before? I know it happened when he and Katakuri were clashing fists near the start of the fight but I don't think Luffy has ever thrown a punch at somebody that connected and not only did they seemingly not notice it but he ended up hurting himself.

MultiVelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warcury casually no selling an attack that knocked Kaido down is insane

Gorosei agenda is getting stonk

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you think Gorosei will be ranked among themselves ?

Their numbers are

1. Ju Peter
  2. V. Nusjuro
  3. Warcury
  4. Marcus Mars
  5. Saturn

Before we got this information, I expected they would be ranked V. Nusjuro>Mars>>Warcury>Ju Peter>Saturn

So far Warcury has the best feats. But Venus and Mars are the only ones without any anti-feats.

One shotting all the Mark III Pacifistas and those Giants

No Caption Provided

TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1113 Spoilers are crazy

Imu's gonna try to sink the world and it's likely he has already done so in the past

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twothousand3702: think it's the "great cleanse" they were referring to? My only issue is the fishman

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Most likely

If it is a "Great Cleansing" and it's happened once before, it would explain why there are several locations that are partially or fully underwater like Wano, Water 7, and Impel Down

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1864 socajunkie  Moderator

That panel of Nusjuro bearing down on the Straw Hats is too cold.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imu's the real bad boss

MaderFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Gandhi will fight Zoro oh wait, kick his ass Sanji!!

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every new chapter celestial dragons reach a new level of evil

looks like imu wants to cleanse the world with a big flood, like the god from bible

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The puzzle is starting to come together. Noah's Ark, Old Wano etc. My how Oda loves his countdown's.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1869  Edited By nassergrant19
@socajunkie said:

That panel of Nusjuro bearing down on the Straw Hats is too cold.

I got something even colder👑😮‍💨

No Caption Provided

This is Base Sanji too🐐

Bro is a monster. His COA Kicks need to be studied.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: epic but considering how easily hurt Saturn was compared to warcury....

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: epic but considering how easily hurt Saturn was compared to warcury....

That’s NOT Saturn. It’s Venus. Saturn is the weakest Gorosei and the others straight up call him an embarrassment.

Venus is the second or third strongest Gorosei. It’s between him and Mars.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: where does Saturn being the weakest come from? Sure doesn't seem like he is

Also that sanji kick doesn't mean much considering what happens directly after

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1873  Edited By nassergrant19
@theemperor95 said:

@nassergrant19: where does Saturn being the weakest come from? Sure doesn't seem like he is

Also that sanji kick doesn't mean much considering what happens directly after

The Gorosei call him it after he calls for their help. It’s the Shonen equivalent to when Raditz called for Vegeta and Nappa after he was defeated.

Base Sanji getting bitten and losing balance of Vegapunk is a nothing burger. Blud didn’t even use GM or IFJ yet.

Nice cope tho.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1874  Edited By TheEmperor95

@nassergrant19: they don't call him the weakest? I just went back and looked and they say nothing that would suggest it. They just tell him vegapunk transmission has to be stopped. Nor is it remotely like what happened to raditz? He is summoning them purely because of the transmission airing in a few minutes and he wouldn't be able to defeat luffy that quickly

It's not even cope. Sanji did nothing to him and immediately got caught and had help getting rescued. If you're gonna act like it's a great feat for sanji then Saturn can't be the weakest since his glare immobilized that same sanji. True cope is acting like sanji only lost balance and his grip on vegapunk when the giants and Bonney had to come help

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1875  Edited By nassergrant19
@theemperor95 said:

@nassergrant19: they don't call him the weakest? I just went back and looked and they say nothing that would suggest it. They just tell him vegapunk transmission has to be stopped. Nor is it remotely like what happened to raditz? He is summoning them purely because of the transmission airing in a few minutes and he wouldn't be able to defeat luffy that quickly

It's not even cope. Sanji did nothing to him and immediately got caught and had help getting rescued. If you're gonna act like it's a great feat for sanji then Saturn can't be the weakest since his glare immobilized that same sanji. True cope is acting like sanji only lost balance and his grip on vegapunk when the giants and Bonney had to come help

They called him an embarrassment…..💀. And by feats he’s the weakest. Saturn immobilizing Base Sanji who was caught off guard by hax is a barely a YC1 lvl feat.

Sanji kicks Nusjuro so hard he leaks a huge trail of blood after blitzing him mid-swing. blocking his Supreme Grade Black Blade, and burning up his entire face. Immediately forcing him to use his Zoan form to bite a Base Sanji who was still carrying Vegapunk. Which manga did you read?

The giants helped G5 Luffy when he was eaten. Tf are you implying?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: they didn't call him an embarrassment either. Literally nothing right now shows he's the weakest...caught off guard? Lmao if you consider sanji off guard then him coming out of nowhere to kick nusjuro would also be off guard

Cool nusjuro has 0 durability feats so making him bleed isn't impressive. Nor was he forced to use his full zoan form? He simply transformed his head again blitzing sanji and biting him hard enough to snap his bones. He then had the giants come wave him. No shot you're seriously acting like base sanji is as strong as the elders

Lmao at the situation with luffy being comparable. Luffy wasn't getting his bones snapped and is deliberately troll in gear 5. We've already seen luffy get swallowed in his fight with kaido and he just trolls the entire time

TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice casual reveal that the Gorosei or at the very least, Mars' telepathy extends outside of the Gorosei

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1878 socajunkie  Moderator

@theemperor95:

‘Cool nusjuro has 0 durability feats so making him bleed isn't impressive.’

Yeah…not to put the fire out of Sanji’s fans who are finally eating after years of Oda not giving a shit, but I don’t put much stock in just drawing blood from a foe. It isn’t a guarantee of AP when Oda has shown characters bleeding from those tiers lower than them before as seen with Chopper vs Queen. As you said, Venus has no durability feats yet and Oda has consistently depicted characters with either balanced stats across the board or those with specialities/weaknesses like Cracker’s pain tolerance. So until we gain a better grasp of Venus’ capabilities, this remains a noteworthy feat as it’s against a Gorosei but nothing for me to get out of my seat for just yet.

Furthermore, all this talk about ‘base’ Sanji and the implications regarding the Saturn showing doesn’t fly with me: DJ and IJ are a gargantuan boost in AP and that’s literally it, in IJ’s case a temporary amp in durability from CoA as a secondary effect but that doesn’t connote to better chances against Saturn’s hax since we don’t know the full mechanics of it. The same goes for getting caught off guard as again, it’s hax.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1879  Edited By PlagueDocter

@nassergrant19 said:

1) They called him an embarrassment…..💀.

Which chapter, which page, where is this that you have seen this becuase I don't recall any if the sort.

2) And by feats he’s the weakest.

Not at all.

Ju Peter, Mars, Nusjuro have the worst feats in fact Saturn has the best feats with his Poison Spit Bombs, Glare Hax, and his Poison Coated Body, etc... his Poison Spit Bombs literally obliterated him, Ju Peter's chopped up body, and Warcury... Warcury mind you is insanely durable.

No Caption Provided

3) Saturn immobilizing Base Sanji who was caught off guard by hax is a barely a YC1 lvl feat.

"Caught off guard" he was literally going to attack and save Bonney from Saturn and was entirely focused on Saturn.

Also nice switch up Nasser... I see you constantly put Sanji at YC+ or what not and say he scales above things far above his pay grade yet Saturn dropping Sanji to the floor and completely immobilizing him is somehow a "barely a YC1 feat," get your story straight... if they were 1v1 the fight and Saturn actually fought the fight would've immediately ended and Sanji'd be dead as Saturn would have just killed him outright.

4) Sanji kicks Nusjuro so hard he leaks a huge trail of blood after blitzing him mid-swing.

Not a lot of blood nor did he blitz him Nusjuro didn't even really notice Sanji nearby.

5) blocking his Supreme Grade Black Blade

Huh??? We know nothing if it's rank nor is it a Black Blade either it's just coated in haki.

No Caption Provided

6) and burning up his entire face. Immediately forcing him to use his Zoan form to bite a Base Sanji who was still carrying Vegapunk.

Force him what are you talking about?

Also you literally acknowledged he entered Diable Jambe to burn Nusjuro that means he's not in Base he's using Diable (Sanji currently has Base, Diable Jambe, Germa, Germa Diable Jambe, and Germa Ifrit Jambe)... also Nusjuro has no durabilty feats and they are Immortal anyways and Nusjuro's horse head crunched up Sanji seemingly cracking or breaking some bones by the sounds of it.

No Caption Provided

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter:

I see you constantly put Sanji at YC+

Cuz he is……

Iif they were 1v1 the fight

Against Base Sanji sure.

Why hasn’t he tried the hax on GA(Germa Awakening)Sanji? When he was standing right in front of him monologuing? Does it even have feats to immobolize GA Sanji?

No Caption Provided

We know nothing if it's rank

Bruh💀

No Caption Provided

Like how many hoops do you have to jump through to downplay this feat? LOL

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:

1) Cuz he is……

He ain't not yet atleast same for Zoro.

2) Against Base Sanji sure. Why hasn’t he tried the hax on GA(Germa Awakening)Sanji? When he was standing right in front of him monologuing? Does it even have feats to immobolize GA Sanji?

First off he doesn't use it all the time if that was the case he'd have just looked at Vegapunk immediately and that'd be that, he uses it frequently but doesn't spam it.

Also his Glare abiltiy has effected the likes of G5 Luffy and as I said it also could completely knock down and shutdown Egghead Sanji who couldn't do anything to escape it meaning Germa Mode wouldn't have helped as if it could he would've done so and escaped but he wasn't able to and instead Kuma was the one who has to intervene to cancel Saturn's hax.

No Caption Provided

Like shown his Glare has worked on all manner of people even popping the head of some.

3) Bruh💀

Bruh grabbing fan made stuff yikes... like I said never confirmed or said to be and you said it's a Black Blade it's literally not stop lying all he did was coat it in haki that's it as it stand currently.

Also the page you brought even says that it's not confirmed as it's just speculation.

4) Like how many hoops do you have to jump through to downplay this feat? LOL

None.

I just read canon things and don't call something that's clearly not a Black Blade a Black Blade like you do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We've literally seen the blade it's not like Shisui or Yoru which actually are Black Blades. The only way he has a Black Blade is if he blackened it since then but since the Gorosei don't do much of anything on the top of the Redline I doubt it especially if he hasn't done so already.

Just stop lying or misinterpreting stuff and we'll be good. If it's called the Shodai down the line or has the Shodai and uses it great for him but we can't call it as of now the Shodai let alone a Black Blade as you have done.

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoughts on this one?

Loading Video...

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp gear 5 returns

TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knowing Oda we'll get a silhouette at best but I can't help but wonder if we're gonna actually see what Joy Boy looks like this chapter

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh Warcury eating gear 5 hits now

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what I'm seeing is that before this Joy Boy flashback Luffy fails to hurt Warcury, but after the flashback is over Luffy might find a way to defeat him or injury him at least.

Another power-up incoming? Mother Flame Luffy/ Joy Boy Luffy?