Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blues32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't do that to Lobo, eh? You got a slight nose bleed there, Maxie. What causes that again?

backupgoalie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Polaris

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@wbr17 said:

Funny how people are mad because SS is lasting more than should against JL but love when Bats beats Supes or the JL by himself.

right? like its the same shit...

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shouldn't Superman, Flash, and Wonder Woman be soloing

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Opalance: didn't know those 4 were on their side...

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1. Iffy about the change in artist
  2. This is weekly? Sweet! Won't drag on forever. I loved that about Monster Men too.
  3. I'm really glad the Maxwell team doesn't wait till the last issue to join the fight.
  4. This is silly, but I'm okay with it. However, doesnt seem like it has enough meat for 6 issues.
Avatar image for handofprometheus
HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would the Justice League blitz the SS? They are obviously holding back. Why would WW just rip off Harley head and Aquaman stab Killer Croc to death? Based on the panels the SS is obviously losing the fight. The comic itself tells the power levels between the teams. Don't know why people are complaining, idiots.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This event is nothing special but come on there's no PIS here so far and the writer isn't going to write fights the way fans demand they be written. By that logic almost every Flash fight is PIS because 90% of his rogues are no match for him, same largely applies to Superman.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#62  Edited By entropy_aegis

@ecstaticgrace said:
@entropy_aegis said:

This event is nothing special but come on there's no PIS here so far and the writer isn't going to write fights the way fans demand they be written. By that logic almost every Flash fight is PIS because 90% of his rogues are no match for him, same largely applies to Superman.

Most Flash fights I've seen at least in regards to the New52 in his title have some validity to them. It's either protecting people gets him harmed, facing Speedsters or people who've already prepped for him.

But it's still the same thing, unless the SS start kicking some ass we should hold those PIS horses. Also this Enchantress took on the JL by herself in the first issue of JLD and obviously this event isn't really about JL vs SS. The SS fight will merely fill some pages before Lord and his group make their movie, it's acceptable imo, really it could have been far worse. If King/Loeb was writing it you can bet Croc would have decked Arthur. The preview and the previous issue make it quite clear that the SS is no match for JL, look at Frosts dialogue, look at Simon Baz's dialogue from the previous issue and more importantly look at what Waller is saying. This isn't a fight, it's a cat and mouse chase.

I just hope we get a decent Batman vs Deadshot encounter, even from this preview here that particular fight is far more more exciting.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By GXrevs06

@daviddv0601 said:

This is actually kind of dumb. I love the Rebirth series but the Justice League fighting against the Suicide Squad is like an Elephant fighting against a lion. t.

More like an elephant fighting an ant.

@teefurtree said:

How has Aquaman not already knocked out Croc with one punch?

How have either Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, or even Aquaman not already blitzed the sh*t out of every member of the Suicide Squad?

Because Superman, WW and Flash don't insta-blitz their foes in character

Killer Crock was able to hurt Zod with a punch. It makes sense that he can hang with Aquaman

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@rubear said:
@eto said:
@rubear said:
@eto said:

@teerack: Emerald Empress. I only know her name

IIRC, she is from same time as Legion of Superheroes.

You're right. I just looked her up on the site.

And iirc there is at least one legionaire in main time. Saturn Girl. In Arkham of all places... That must be terrible ordeal for telepath.

Oh I know her from Cartoons I always liked her. :o Some times I wish I still cared enough to read DC. But at this point I really don't trust that it wont all go to crap in two more years and yet another reboot where nothing youve been reading matters. I just can't do it anymore. >.<

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By adamTRMM

When initially I saw the writer bringing in Zod, and then with the announced JL vs. SS, I thought "now it makes sense", with ex Suiciders consistent of Black Manta, Cheetah, Reverse Flash, Deathstroke, Killer Shark and couple of others adding to this Zod, they may actually have a pretty legit League-buster squad right here.

I thought wrong I guess.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why...is...Wonder Woman fighting Harley Quinn? And fighting her for longer than one panel?

How has Aquaman not already knocked out Croc with one punch?

How have either Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, or even Aquaman not already blitzed the sh*t out of every member of the Suicide Squad?

This is straight-up embarrassing. At least make the Squad members privy to the Justice League members' weaknesses and have them use them against them or something to make it even slightly believable...

This

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is obvious League is holding back a lot. Without that this fight wouldn't last a page, let alone an issue. Most of the JL could solo them. I liked the first issue, this preview also.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miss_america_: This "quarrel" should end in a couple of seconds. I mean, Superman, WW and Aquaman? Pfff...

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice League would godstomp this Suicide Squad like a fly in an actual fight.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I'm not disliking this, as much as I am worried. I don't want to see DC follow Marvel, and start changing their comics to look more like the movies. They finally get a movie that is only kind of good, and the comics are already slipping down this slope. Please, DC! Your comics are good! Rebirth is working! You don't need to do this!

Suicide Squad is their worst reviewed movie so far. How is it even remotely good? It's atrocious like the rest of the DCEU.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2: It's not great, maybe not even all that good, but I'd say it's the best DCEU movie by a long shot, and most people do share this opinion, and it looks like DC has taken at least some notice with this comic.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Most people? Really? Go to Reddit or any other comic/movie related site and it's pretty evident that Suicide Squad is considered the worst DCEU film by most. I've seen more people hating on Suicide Squad than defending it. I personally think Man of Steel is the worst DCEU film by a slight margin but I dislike BvS and SS a lot too.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17 said:

Funny how people are mad because SS is lasting more than should against JL but love when Bats beats Supes or the JL by himself.

I know, right??? Let's see how the fights go before we go screaming PIS. The only one that seems to be a TOTAL mismatch is Wonder Woman vs Harley Quinn, but it still might be fun to watch.

NickInACage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto: CWII at least has David Marquez´s art behind it. This... I guess it has Lobo? I dunno. I couldn´t be bothered. Pass

NickInACage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: Yeah. It´s comics, people get punched through walls. Somebody should work on their distinction of reality and fiction

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By Eto

@nickinacage: Yup, CWII has Marquez art and thats literally the only good thing about the comic. You haven't read the first issue, right? So, you don't like Lobo? Well most people do I guess. I think this will be better than CWII, that's for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my goodness,This looks f*cking stupid. There is going to be some serious jobbing.

AfrinAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most pathetic thing about the people who are saying "this book sucks" or "this is going to be stupid" as I can tell none of you have read the book because it's actually really really good which I'm very surprised about because I don't really like what Joshua Williamson is doing with the Flash but I am loving what he is doing here if you go around commenting on something sucking when you haven't had any experience with said sucking thing then you're dumber than you think this book is probably a bunch of Civil War 2 fans : sidebar if you want a really good Marvel event read IVX or Clone Conspiracy: but seriously folks so far this is shaping up to be a really awesome event and it's going to lead into JLA which I'm worried about because I hate Steve Orlando but this is really good!

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How this fight hold for more than 2 panels?

Flash/sups/WW should solo

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@tparks said:

@knightsofdarkness2: It's not great, maybe not even all that good, but I'd say it's the best DCEU movie by a long shot, and most people do share this opinion, and it looks like DC has taken at least some notice with this comic.

Bold: I consider that extremely unlikely.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oldbo is speaking for one issue and already has me cringing.

And how is Flagg going to extract them when Enchantress can't? How do you escape the likes of Flash and Superman without magic?

Also for what it's worth, Polaris was around during the New 52.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Personally I think the BvS Ultimate Edition is the best DCEU movie of three and while I do like that movie a lot it does still have its problems.

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless of the stupid PIS, this is still gonna be better than any of Marvel's annual events. And with Johnny Sorrow and Emerald Empress making an appearance, the Legion and JSA can't be very far from returning. Don't disappoint me, DC.

Eudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't the squad get the stomping of the century in this fight?

Exactly my thought. Of the century and beyond ! I won't read this serie anyway, because the concept does not appeal to me at all but the squad VS the LEAGUE ...This is quite unbalanced !

superhoodie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@farkam said:

this series is kind of stupid

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By seastone98

ww should walk thru Harley supes having trouble is ok since he has a very bad track record with magic cyborg vs killer frost is ok deadshot vs batman is reasonable aquaman should turn kc into boots and belts but the jla holds back so it makes a small amount of sense also this series is dumb action so I enjoy it and I don't take it 2 close 2 heart

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Art is too notch. I'll read this in trade to see how the story goes

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually like this.

mantequilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 193

@afrinaddict: well most people (me included) arent saying that the event sucks but rather that the suppossed main battle really is very unbalanced becausw even if holding back, most of the heroes could handle a 1vs1 battle with anyone of the SS (maybe with the exception of Enchantress), and even if the squad managed to stall the fight until they are rescued, there is no way the could escape.

Personally Im not that bothered by all this unbalanced fight thing as much as I am bothered by the fact that if Waller knew this day would come she at least would have a plan other than "dont get captured or I kill you".

But even after that, my main concern is that with only 3 issues left, this whole event will be very rushed because there isnt a lot of space to show the characters interactions Williamson told there were going to be, or all the cool fights either JLvsSS or Jl/SSvsNA we are expecting, or showing the other villain that hasnt appeared but Williamson says is the real threat, or more importantly, the big secrets about the whole Rebirth thing that are going to be revealed

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#92  Edited By nefarious

PIS at it's finest.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit

SeedSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SeedSentry

I miss Jason Fabok.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By NightFang3

@rubear: Way to spoil the story and they explain how this happened.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By NightFang3

@rubear: Are you freaking trolling me right now? The issue just can out and half the people who well see that picture un-spoiler tagged are seeing it out of context.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

Someone got a upgrade.

@rubear said:
@nefarious said:

PIS at it's finest.

Not really a upgrade, just a power boost which makes since with how her powers work.