• 155 results
Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@darkphantom9895:

Alright time to end this once and for all clearly can’t tell what one looks like you ready this will will be incredibly hard for you to understand

this first picture is goku when frieza hit him to the lava a splash just like you said Now get ready to have your mind blown 🤯🤯🤯🤯

So he survived gettin hit into the lava nice job.

This is him when he emerges what’s this is that a bubble i see or is my vision acting up just like yours was or you finally ready to admit your wrong and can’t debunk anyone’s arguments

Bros using a magma bubble from emergence as an argument you are not a real person where is there in any way shape or form a ki shield. you do realize lava does that right. Worst thing is the lava is directly seperating overtime via the splash you just used a different frame to nitpick.🤣

BOO DID I SCARE YOU?!?!!?

No Caption Provided

You can't even tell what a ki shield looks like which directly hurts your case.

What are you talking about the scan you sent debunks yourself goku was trying to cancel the shock waves then manage go finally do it before the destruction of the universe and no he wasn’t destroying space and time again the only thing the shockwaves actually destroyed are planets and junk nothing the level the statements put it at meaning you remove the statements there is no impressive feat which is 99% of db

Can you read? It says perfect it which he was tying to do since the second clash. it wasn't done completely. Until it directly stopped.

1 zamasu not so much a feat but rather he merged with it not destroy anything and doesn’t exactly translate to power infinity zamasu was pretty weak bud couldn’t even kill a super tired goku and vegeta who couldn’t even transform that’s how exhausted they was

Zamasu was affecting all timelines.

2nd one jiren transcends time is not a universal feat but a statement so I’m use your logic all statements are irrelevant also Vados is wrong in the first place jiren doesn’t transcend time because 1 hit time powers actually worked on jiren at first and he didn’t just walk through or no sell and 2 Vados is talking about hit powers she is saying he his beyond hit time technique as not even people stronger then jiren zeno transcends times as multiple versions of everyone in db exists nobody in db can even travel through tim without the Time Machine or time ring and even the best time manipulators whis can only mess with time for 3 minutes

His power transcends time not his speed or jiren himself. And this is no mere statement either as he directly overpowered hits technique. Hit's power only worked at first due to Jiren holding back his power at first until eventually trying some more to take hit down.

the gogeta one also a statement and it’s a novel not the film 2nd of all share source because I’ve heard people say that scan is actually fake so tell me who stated that to be case what position they hold to make such a claim and why it’s canon to the film when it’s literally a novel why ones a film

So not only can you not see....your also making shit up. How do you look at that and amount it to a mere statement. it's an actual feat.

Yeah because it’s not I ask for feats you send statements lol the one thing you said isn’t allowed yet you send statements this is the exact reason it’s so easy to debate and rip your arguments to shreds you consistently contradict yourself you have horrible double standards case and you can’t even see a simple ki shield when it’s right in front of your face

I did show feats and debunk your arguments your just being ignorant. So ignorant to the point you can't even tell what a ki shiled looks like. Or breaking reality as well for the matter.

all your points have been debunked the fact you said this also probably supports the you are having a conversation with someone else and replied to me by accident theory I said earlier

Sure.

we don’t call it double because we think it just plainly is everything you have provided me universe db all statements not actual feats at best you can argue merge zamasu as valid meaning the entirety of dbs without super has 1 universal feats rest only statements we can show you 3 amazing invincible feats that need 0 statements meaning invincible actually has more universal feats then dbs that don’t rely on statements

They are actual feats and since you apparently can't see that. That alone already shows your inability to grasp basic showings. What do you mean entirety of dbs without super without zamasu dbs is super lmao. Nothing about the rest are statements. yeah sure invincible has more feats. I'll go to the suns surface and ask thragg.

and the reason you are doing double standards and are a hypocrite is for db you will accept every statement at face value use long scaling chains and ignore every anti feats but for other verse invincible you’ll be super picky and look for anti feats and say because they have an anti feat the entire verse is debunked you’ll say every statement is invalid and call everything outliers literally the definition of double standards

I'm not accepting statements alone I'm using actual feats feats you ignore feats you downplay. Yeah because Invincible is a uge outlier they're multiersal yet can't destroy a planet without a chain reaction causing laser to vastly destabilize the planet.

like I’m not even the only only calling you out on it others have said it in the thread meaning stop whining bout debunking people because no matter how many times you say it it won’t make it true meaning you need to treat both verses fairly

Oh right because words from downplaying wanking fanboys like fizz are such reliable people to use when calling out illogical reasonings....sure thing buddy. I thourougly debunked and tore apart your entire argument. Which isn't much or har since all it amounts to is ignorace,nitpicking,denial,

Like you can't even tell what shattering reality much less space looks like as well as a ki shield,or lava splashes for the matter. Or just showings in general

DB has feats Invincible dosen't. Simple as that.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@masterbuster666: Yeah that was weird.

@emperorthanos-: got it. Locking it into mental bank. Thanks.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@eredin12 said:

@lucascosta:

Unless you can prove Turles hit harder than a Star.

Well for one star does not really "hit". It is big ball of superheated gas, it burns, it does not hit in that sense. And it would take quite some time for the sun to produce planet busting energy as well, it does not compare to the power Turles can generate in an instant.

That thing that hit them was a Solar Flare. These things can be the lenght of Jupiter. Believe me the Sun have more than enough power to bust a planet the size or Earth.

And Turles have nothing close to the power of a Star.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@eredin12 said:

@lucascosta:

Well for one star does not really "hit". It is big ball of superheated gas, it burns, it does not hit in that sense. And it would take quite some time for the sun to produce planet busting energy as well, it does not compare to the power Turles can generate in an instant.

That thing that hit them was a Solar Flare. These things can be the lenght of Jupiter. Believe me the Sun have more than enough power to bust a planet the size or Earth.

Correct. The Solar Flares are not always same in size is the only counter, but then even the average size majority of Solar Flares are thousands times more powerful than all Earths Nukes combined.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Eredin12

@lucascosta: Even largest solar flares are only about multi continental in energy outputted:

https://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/sftheory/frame1.htm

Is that quite impressive? Sure. But is it noteworthy next to Turles who can vaporize planets in his sleep? Not quite. The size of the star is one thing, but how much energy you are hit with while briefly being inside of the star( which is mostly heat, which still killed Thragg) is something else and something that does not compare to planet-busting power hitting you.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By LucasCosta
@eredin12 said:

@lucascosta: Even largest solar flares are only about multi continental in energy outputted:

https://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/sftheory/frame1.htm

No Caption Provided
@eredin12 said:

@lucascosta:

Is that quite impressive? Sure. But is it noteworthy next to Turles who can vaporize planets in his sleep? Not quite. The size of the star is one thing, but how much energy you are hit with while briefly being inside of the star( which is mostly heat, which still killed Thragg) is something else and something that does not compare to planet-busting power hitting you.

If you don't want to compare with Broly, let's compare with Cooler.

No Caption Provided

Different from Brolly he actually survived being blasted to the Sun. Such inconsistences are to be expected from non canon movies.

This is what was left of him after he spend just a few seconds in the Sun.

No Caption Provided

And this is what is left of Mark, a Viltrumite that is weaker than Thragg.

No Caption Provided

Now, while no one of them are in good shape, i think it is simply undeniable that Mark is in better shape.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta said:
@eredin12 said:

@lucascosta:

Correct. The Solar Flares are not always same in size is the only counter, but then even the average size majority of Solar Flares are thousands times more powerful than all Earths Nukes combined.

Also, Cell was the first character that stated to be able to bust a Star.

No Caption Provided

Super Saiyans level characters can't Star bust. And Turles is leagues bellow a Super Saiyan.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Eredin12

@lucascosta: Size and power are not the same thing, obviously. You could have mountain of smoke, one bigger than blast of Nuke, but that smoke will not have as much power as Nuke just because of its size. As far as actual energy solar flares output is concerned, as I posted( from NASA, mind you), even the largest ones only output multi-continental energy, which is nothing to Turles

Different from Brolly he actually survived being blasted to the Sun. Such inconsistences are to be expected from non canon movies.Now, while no one of them are in good shape, i think it is simply undeniable that Mark is in better shape.

There is no incosistency though, Broly died because of Kamehameha that overpowered him. As for Cooler, he was not just in the sun, he was hit by his own supernova that made an explosion from the sun to Earth, which is what messed him up. And in any case, heat durability does not mean anything here, Thragg does not have heat based attacks in first place.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The invincible wank continues