Thragg vs Turles

• 164 results
LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lucascosta: no sort of statement or implication nor are they planet busters in the first place.

Just look how many times they fought without devasting half the Planet.

Then remember 3 of them are enough to destroy a planet bigger than Earth.

And then add that Thragg is stronger than these 3 same Viltrumites together.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@supreme101: the fact so many are pushing the bullshit you and Eredin spewing back up your asses is all the satisfaction I need. So many more and more are not buying the bull shirt Invincible lowballing or DB wank. 🤣 must be hard pill to swallow 😉

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@sirfizzwhizz: lmao most of the people in this very thread know Turles wins you wanna say we’re wanking when it’s ignorant comedy acts like you seastone and phantom using the multiversal Omni man meta and claiming they can planet bust. That’s why you get clowned in every db thread your in and I’m the one wanking. Yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta:

Must be because they can’t planet bust.

3 plus a laser that destabilized a core which allowed them to destroy it which would destroy the planet.

Nothing compared to Turles’s upscaling since not only was it still 3 of them even them together couldn’t planet bust.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MasterBuster666

Thragg gets Murked.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Supreme101

Bros using a stars surface to wank Thragg to Star level💀

comicvinerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, whizz is embarrassing himself again in his own thread.

Fodder is dying against saiyan saga Vegeta in another thread now you put him against turles? Cute.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thragg can only win with crossover scaling imo

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@comicvinerguy said:

lol, whizz is embarrassing himself again in his own thread.

Fodder is dying against saiyan saga Vegeta in another thread now you put him against turles? Cute.

Not my thread lol. Epic fail alone to read OP.

@supreme101 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: lmao most of the people in this very thread know Turles wins you wanna say we’re wanking when it’s ignorant comedy acts like you seastone and phantom using the multiversal Omni man meta and claiming they can planet bust. That’s why you get clowned in every db thread your in and I’m the one wanking. Yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

Im getting clowned? ignorant comedy?

@emperorthanos-: @takenstew22: Hey last time I got temp ban for people calling me a clown and names and me giving it back. So is this ok to say? If so I will use it in the future. I need clarification before I go off and get banned again, I like clarification.

@reaper4 said:

Thragg can only win with crossover scaling imo

Not really. By actual feats Thragg wins as well. By scaling Thragg wins. Movies have no planet busting either just moon busting which Viltrumites can do as well. There is also the HUUUUUGE speed gap where Thragg can blitz by feats all day long.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: @supreme101: Going over this thread both of you have been saying insults whether its clowns or wankers etc,

Honestly going through your recent history its last warning for both of you. Permanent ban is next.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Eredin12

@lucascosta:

Unless you can prove Turles hit harder than a Star.

Well for one star does not really "hit". It is big ball of superheated gas, it burns, it does not hit in that sense. And it would take quite some time for the sun to produce planet busting energy as well, it does not compare to the power Turles can generate in an instant.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Eredin12

@emperorthanos-: Supreme did not call Fizz clown though, he said he got clowned in DB debates. Is that really insulting/ against the rules as well?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@eredin12: His entire behavior in the thread warranted the warning. "Clowned on" on its own isn't necessarily bad but in the large scheme of the thread its worth a warning.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calling someone a wanker is an insult?

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: What? I never even called him a “clown”.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Any further questions DM me. Lets not derail the thread anymore

Calling someone a wanker is an insult?

yes as is calling them trolls, or any sort of name calling.

@emperorthanos-: What? I never even called him a “clown”.

As I said "Clowned On" combined with your entire behavior in this thread is worth on. The following alone was bad

Fizz still salty about the fact I dragged his ducking ignoant ass in our last db debate just as I have with our debates in general. Once again coping about his verses shit scaling too. Sad to see really, smh.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: Well time to play nice now friend 🙂 let's start over and be on good behavior. 👊

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By darkphantom9895

Invincible high tiers still one shots turtles and if they want to you use non canon crossover to the filler in dbz anime then invincible is allowed their crossover feats to

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@darkphantom9895: differences is crossovers are actual Canon VS the dBz Anime not really being canon to the movies.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: yeah I don’t know why anyone is even bringing up anime when the films can’t be canon to the anime

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: deperate to lie about the franchise they like and lowball the one they don't like.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By darkphantom9895

@sirfizzwhizz: like it’s unreal earlier they was literally saying statements are invalid because someone said their battle can mess up the planet and their battle didn’t do that so they can’t be that strong and they incredibly picky about anti feats but ignore db anti feats because it isn’t consistent with their verses 3 feats and chain scaling

Logic blows my mind

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By darkphantom9895

@balgoparks: they aren’t because this would mean that the filler isn’t canon to the anime meaning every feat there does not apply to their actual power level

the films and the actual show can’t be canon as 2 different broly exist the events of the films I’m 90% sure can’t fit in the normal timeline as they don’t match up

At best you can argue only filler garlic jr is canon to the films but not the anime and would only apply to garlic jr filler

BalgoParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By BalgoParks

@darkphantom9895: What are you talking about? As of Z, there aren't two different conflicting Broly's - there's Broly as of first iteration, Broly when he lands on Earth, and then the literal clone.

Both are non-canon sources, and the anime has a direct tie-in to the Garlic Jr. movie; As for the first Broly movie, canonically to the anime, it would take place shortly before the Cell Saga - which we know they had a 'free period' before the Cell Games began. You could fit it there if you wanted to make sense of it.

Not that it really matters either way, Thragg would win regardless of argued placement of non-canon continuity.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By darkphantom9895

@balgoparks: my guy z is canon with super dbs broly is the real broly the films is not canon for you to say films are canon to the show means your saying the verse now has 2 different broly and by extension 2 different Paragus to so again this means the films literally can’t be canon to the show especially when the timelines can’t match up and no you can’t say broly can fit in here as for you to say it fits means you’d have to find away to fit every single film in the timeline which I don’t think is possible

Also I think there is a statement of the films taking place in another dimension or timeline make things even worse the films have exclusive stuff like false ssj which 100% isn’t canon not even the games recognize that as a real form let alone the show

Either way the films literally can’t be canon to the show at best you can argue the garlic jr filler is only canon to the film and not the show itself

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: like it’s unreal earlier they was literally saying statements are invalid because someone said their battle can mess up the planet and their battle didn’t do that so they can’t be that strong and they incredibly picky about anti feats but ignore db anti feats because it isn’t consistent with their verses 3 feats and chain scaling

Logic blows my mind

I tore your supposed inconsistency argument to shreds and used actual valid feats. Statements alone hold no weight until it's proven through feats.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until invincible characters in verse are shown actual planet, hell moon busting, they are not beating even BoZ lvl characters. Simple as that.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supreme101: you didn’t do anything my guy you literally posted a pic that debunked yourself like you are honestly the easiest person in this thread to debate with because all the goofy arguments you make

Statements alone hold no weight your digging yourself and all db fans a bigger and bigger hole then because their entire verse uses statements with feats

This is the type of stuff allows people like me and whizz to poke holes in your arguments

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

ou didn’t do anything my guy you literally posted a pic that debunked yourself like you are honestly the easiest person in this thread to debate with because all the goofy arguments you make

How did I debunk myself? Go ahead and explain. Because it's you who made nitpicks and lies that were easily debunked with context.

Statements alone hold no weight your digging yourself and all db fans a bigger and bigger hole then because their entire verse uses statements with feats

You're cooked. I said statements alone hold no weight the feat backs the statement.

This is the type of stuff allows people like me and whizz to poke holes in your arguments

Fizz is the same guy who equates lifting to striking. I don't take anything he says seriously.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101:

How did I debunk myself? Go ahead and explain. Because it's you who made nitpicks and lies that were easily debunked with context.

No Caption Provided

claims I lied yet sent this pic to me and told me Goku wasn’t using a ki shield and nobody was debunked but you

You're cooked. I said statements alone hold no weight the feat backs the statement.

exactly the feats db doesn’t have remind did Goku actually destroy the universe against beerus or was that statement ohh yeah a statement this logic nobody in dbs is universal but zeno but you do know who has feats that aren’t statements invincible killing spawn and one shotting 2 multiversal beings

Fizz is the same guy who equates lifting to striking. I don't take anything he says seriously.

where he say that either way that’s irrelevant as someone saying 1 thing doesn’t suddenly make everything they say invalid it’s like me saying everything you say shouldn’t be taken seriously because you made goofy claims for db side and have wacky double standards

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

claims I lied yet sent this pic to me and told me Goku wasn’t using a ki shield and nobody was debunked but you

That is not a ki shield. Do you see any sort of energy bubble surrounding him?

exactly the feats db doesn’t have remind did Goku actually destroy the universe against beerus or was that statement ohh yeah a statement this logic nobody in dbs is universal but zeno but you do know who has feats that aren’t statements invincible killing spawn and one shotting 2 multiversal beings

We are literally shown it's affects on the universe as well as other dimensions What is you saying😂 Invincible and Omni man are outliers.

where he say that either way that’s irrelevant as someone saying 1 thing doesn’t suddenly make everything they say invalid it’s like me saying everything you say shouldn’t be taken seriously because you made goofy claims for db side and have wacky double standards

Yeah well when you keep pushing that no logic crap your gonna be seen as dishonest and illogical. No double standards here good sir.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supreme101:

That is not a ki shield. Do you see any sort of energy bubble surrounding him?

not trying to be rude but do you have vision problems the lava is literally surrounding Goku in a perfect sphere or bubble bruh meaning ki shield

We are literally shown it's affects on the universe as well as other dimensions What is you saying😂 Invincible and Omni man are outliers.

no infact it barely had any effect on the universe outside planets and stuff in terms of destruction it did very little but what i relies on is statements

outliers so Goku clash with beerus outlier because remind me how many people one shots universes besides zeno in the rest of super ohh right now I remember nobody not only does db rely on statements with 0 feats your saying anything for invincible is an outlier and all statements are irrelevant that’s called being a hypocrite dude

Yeah well when you keep pushing that no logic crap your gonna be seen as dishonest and illogical. No double standards here good sir.

so you’re saying we shouldn’t take your seriously because the goofy double standard arguments you’ve been making

no tha isn’t how it works 1 person making a statement about 1 thing doesn’t suddenly make everything invalid

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

not trying to be rude but do you have vision problems the lava is literally surrounding Goku in a perfect sphere or bubble bruh meaning ki shield

Every heard of a splash lmfao.

no infact it barely had any effect on the universe outside planets and stuff in terms of destruction it did very little but what i relies on is statements

Because Goku was cancelling out beerus to affect much less before they werew having a big impact doing so. Literally shifting the structure of space.

outliers so Goku clash with beerus outlier because remind me how many people one shots universes besides zeno in the rest of super ohh right now I remember nobody not only does db rely on statements with 0 feats your saying anything for invincible is an outlier and all statements are irrelevant that’s called being a hypocrite dude

Not being a hypocrite it's consistently shown with db fighters not just Zeno.

so you’re saying we shouldn’t take your seriously because the goofy double standard arguments you’ve been making

That's the thing tho...I haven't.

no tha isn’t how it works 1 person making a statement about 1 thing doesn’t suddenly make everything invalid

it does when so said arguments are torn to shreds.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Eredin12

@balgoparks:

Not that it really matters either way, Thragg would win regardless of argued placement of non-canon continuity.

Based on what though? Guy has no feats even on plaent level and he is against someone who can vaporize people who can vaporize casual planet busters lol.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supreme101:

Every heard of a splash lmfao.

a splash really you got called out for vision problems and noa you using mental gymnastics ok show me how landing into it making a splash makes a perfect bubble around said person especially when we can literally see the shield there

splashing into lava quite literally can’t do this so stop with mental gymnastics and accept your wrong like you talk about ripping things to shreds but literally all your arguments have been dunked on by me whizz

Because Goku was cancelling out beerus to affect much less before they werew having a big impact doing so. Literally shifting the structure of space.

what nonsense is this Goku was canceling anything out he specifically stated the entire reason the clash happened was because he had figured out how to nullify yet and it took him multiple tries we seen the entire effect of the shock waves they didn’t destroy anything beyond basic planets and stuff the entire reason universal comes from statements you remove those statements and keep the fight the exact same nobody would claim universal meaning the feat relies on statements because he didn’t actually destroy anything

Not being a hypocrite it's consistently shown with db fighters not just Zeno.

no it is a lie because they aren’t consistently shown that level I literally told you between dbs and dbz combined they have like 5 good feats and a lot relies on statements or over tome stuff meaning yes it’s being a hypocrite as your using double standards when it isn’t consistent for dbz like You talk about outliers or not consistent but Dbs literally has 1 universal feat -zeno invincible has 2 multiversal Omni man has more feats then Goku in universal but muh not consistent

That's the thing tho...I haven't.

the thing is you are you accept every statement at face value in db ignore all anti feats but invincible you literally said every statement is invalid and wrong and are picky about visuals and anti feats

it does when so said arguments are torn to shreds.

what does this reply mean are you having another conversation with someone or something you told me he said something about lifting strength I said 1 statement from someone doesn’t suddenly make everything said persons says is wrong or not to be taken seriously and your reply is because that 1 single argument is torn into shreds it makes everything he says not invalid and to be taken seriously

i 100% think you don’t even know what your saying at this point so this conversation is probably pointless

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: to be fair the Viltrumite feat is super planetary busting now as a feat. Since Kirkmen wrote Space Racer blast can destabilize destroy stars, in comic, then Kirkmen wrote the episode where we see this laser bust a star. Yet same laser barely damages Viltrum in comparison. Stated the planet will instantly fix itself 🤔 thus the planet is more dense and durable than small stars in GBE by science and logic.

This also rectified Kirkmens interview statements, in comic statements, and scaling to planetary Destroyers.

Win for us.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

a splash really you got called out for vision problems and noa you using mental gymnastics ok show me how landing into it making a splash makes a perfect bubble around said person especially when we can literally see the shield there

This is in no way a perfect bubble. Nor is there any ki shield. You clearly can't tell what one looks like or what emerging from a body of liquid looks like lmao.

what nonsense is this Goku was canceling anything out he specifically stated the entire reason the clash happened was because he had figured out how to nullify yet and it took him multiple tries we seen the entire effect of the shock waves they didn’t destroy anything beyond basic planets and stuff the entire reason universal comes from statements you remove those statements and keep the fight the exact same nobody would claim universal meaning the feat relies on statements because he didn’t actually destroy anything

No it's because he didn't perfect it he was nullifying it but it wasn't perfect.

No Caption Provided

Goku and beerus clash was actually affecting spacetime it's energy even reaching the kaishen realms. Not to mention the energies from they're clashes were so potent tey were still being sensed from different realms.

Even Beerus was nullifying energy and preventing it from destroying anything.

no it is a lie because they aren’t consistently shown that level I literally told you between dbs and dbz combined they have like 5 good feats and a lot relies on statements or over tome stuff meaning yes it’s being a hypocrite as your using double standards when it isn’t consistent for dbz like You talk about outliers or not consistent but Dbs literally has 1 universal feat -zeno invincible has 2 multiversal Omni man has more feats then Goku in universal but muh not consistent

"1 universal feat"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

and yes its not consistent they can't even destroy planets without a laser to weaken the core for them to destroy. Show individual planet or multiverse busting feats then talk.

the thing is you are you accept every statement at face value in db ignore all anti feats but invincible you literally said every statement is invalid and wrong and are picky about visuals and anti feats

Too bad i'm not using statements alone.

what does this reply mean are you having another conversation with someone or something you told me he said something about lifting strength I said 1 statement from someone doesn’t suddenly make everything said persons says is wrong or not to be taken seriously and your reply is because that 1 single argument is torn into shreds it makes everything he says not invalid and to be taken seriously

When they keep pushing that same argument over and over to use it to downplay entirely then yes what they say can't be taken seriously.

i 100% think you don’t even know what your saying at this point so this conversation is probably pointless

Something we can agree on lol.

All your points have been debunked .You try to call double standards when that's exactly what your doing. You've ignored and nitpicked context/ blatant scenes as well as twist it to better your argument. news flash that's not gonna work.

No on ein inincible is a planet buster simple as that.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro's using Nolans fanfic novel visuals to wank the planet bust LMFAO💀

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@supreme101 said:

Bro's using Nolans fanfic novel visuals to wank the planet bust LMFAO💀

@emperorthanos-:@takenstew22:

^ wow not even a few hours and he already not only fails to tag me, but starts with the "wank" again to antagonize me. Didnt we just get told we cant use words like Troll (which I will not use anymore though did years all the time before) and "wank" as insults? Or is wank allowed? Just not Wanker? I could be wrong on the exact ruling.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By XD_ist
@darkphantom9895 said:

Logic blows my mind

lol don't act like you weren't coping when I showed proof of Thanos' piercing dura being terrible or SSJ3 being a 4000x multiplier

OT: Thragg no diffs without crossover scaling

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Supreme101

@sirfizzwhizz: in what way is saying someone is wanking a feat an insult or antagonistic? He literally says it before it’s name calling like wanker not wank. I never used troll either. Nice job tagging mods to cope as usual.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Okay this isn't going well,Apologize on his behalf and let this one slide.

Pls guys if Supreme 101 turns out to be punished for it! can you just pls add it as a Temp ban for me instead. Dont wanna see a Friend get permanent banned here :-). Atlest for him to amend his ways for now.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supreme101:

This is in no way a perfect bubble. Nor is there any ki shield. You clearly can't tell what one looks like or what emerging from a body of liquid looks like lmao.

Alright time to end this once and for all clearly can’t tell what one looks like you ready this will will be incredibly hard for you to understand

No Caption Provided

this first picture is goku when frieza hit him to the lava a splash just like you said Now get ready to have your mind blown 🤯🤯🤯🤯

No Caption Provided

This is him when he emerges what’s this is that a bubble i see or is my vision acting up just like yours was or you finally ready to admit your wrong and can’t debunk anyone’s arguments

No it's because he didn't perfect it he was nullifying it but it wasn't perfect.

What are you talking about the scan you sent debunks yourself goku was trying to cancel the shock waves then manage go finally do it before the destruction of the universe and no he wasn’t destroying space and time again the only thing the shockwaves actually destroyed are planets and junk nothing the level the statements put it at meaning you remove the statements there is no impressive feat which is 99% of db

1 universal feat"

1 zamasu not so much a feat but rather he merged with it not destroy anything and doesn’t exactly translate to power infinity zamasu was pretty weak bud couldn’t even kill a super tired goku and vegeta who couldn’t even transform that’s how exhausted they was

2nd one jiren transcends time is not a universal feat but a statement so I’m use your logic all statements are irrelevant also Vados is wrong in the first place jiren doesn’t transcend time because 1 hit time powers actually worked on jiren at first and he didn’t just walk through or no sell and 2 Vados is talking about hit powers she is saying he his beyond hit time technique as not even people stronger then jiren zeno transcends times as multiple versions of everyone in db exists nobody in db can even travel through tim without the Time Machine or time ring and even the best time manipulators whis can only mess with time for 3 minutes

the gogeta one also a statement and it’s a novel not the film 2nd of all share source because I’ve heard people say that scan is actually fake so tell me who stated that to be case what position they hold to make such a claim and why it’s canon to the film when it’s literally a novel why ones a film

and yes its not consistent they can't even destroy planets without a laser to weaken the core for them to destroy. Show individual planet or multiverse busting feats then talk.

Yeah because it’s not I ask for feats you send statements lol the one thing you said isn’t allowed yet you send statements this is the exact reason it’s so easy to debate and rip your arguments to shreds you consistently contradict yourself you have horrible double standards case and you can’t even see a simple ki shield when it’s right in front of your face

When they keep pushing that same argument over and over to use it to downplay entirely then yes what they say can't be taken seriously.

and that means it only applies to that argument bruh not everything if he said something like the earth isn’t flat you jus going to be like well he’s wrong actually because of something he said about lifting feats makes this wrong

Something we can agree on lol.

All your points have been debunked .You try to call double standards when that's exactly what your doing. You've ignored and nitpicked context/ blatant scenes as well as twist it to better your argument. news flash that's not gonna work.

No on ein inincible is a planet buster simple as that.

all your points have been debunked the fact you said this also probably supports the you are having a conversation with someone else and replied to me by accident theory I said earlier

we don’t call it double because we think it just plainly is everything you have provided me universe db all statements not actual feats at best you can argue merge zamasu as valid meaning the entirety of dbs without super has 1 universal feats rest only statements we can show you 3 amazing invincible feats that need 0 statements meaning invincible actually has more universal feats then dbs that don’t rely on statements

and the reason you are doing double standards and are a hypocrite is for db you will accept every statement at face value use long scaling chains and ignore every anti feats but for other verse invincible you’ll be super picky and look for anti feats and say because they have an anti feat the entire verse is debunked you’ll say every statement is invalid and call everything outliers literally the definition of double standards

like I’m not even the only only calling you out on it others have said it in the thread meaning stop whining bout debunking people because no matter how many times you say it it won’t make it true meaning you need to treat both verses fairly

FickFickFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 FickFickFire  Online

Turles one shota

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: man this double standard stuff is actually driving me crazy like why can’t scalers treat every verse fairly and for the most part it seems like it’s only the db debaters that do this

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: in what way is saying someone is wanking a feat an insult or antagonistic? He literally says it before it’s name calling like wanker not wank. I never used troll either. Nice job tagging mods to cope as usual.

Im just asking mods for clarification so I know what can be said. I love to use the words you are using but thought better of it. However if they let you slide then I know I can use said words. So I will wait to see.

@sirfizzwhizz: man this double standard stuff is actually driving me crazy like why can’t scalers treat every verse fairly and for the most part it seems like it’s only the db debaters that do this

Its mostly them yes. Though all fanbases do this with Star Wars, MCU, Devil May Cry, God of War, and DCEU. Yet I also noticed all the franchise I listed have a pattern of same debaters. It is what it is.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: yeah its about name calling vs saying what someone is doing the former is the problem and banned.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that some peeps bought up DBS feats & characters got dragged nto a DBZ vs Invincible matchup is clearly beyond me.

Avatar image for uxasgodoflordsz
UxasGodOfLordsZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: deperate to lie about the franchise they like and lowball the one they don't like.

They asses don't even know anything about the Invincible universe tbh lol. They watch fight scenes from the animated show, only pick up on feats from unreliable sources from the comics, and that's how they do "MaH sCaLiNg"! Seriously, most comic scaling is all over the place but everyone knows DB isn't any better.