Rachel but it’s close

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rachel I believe=)

No one saying the Askani. The code name did not stick!

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:

Rachel I believe=)

It did with me. Better than prestige.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

Rachel, Exodus' feats never remotely matched his hype Imo

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@samgee said:

Rachel I believe=)

It did with me. Better than prestige.

I like it, I just notice in the comments everyone still say Rachel 😭

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee: I love the Askani codename. She just needs to be called it across more then 5 issues before I alter years of mental training

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Rachel because of the rules....

She can time travel to different universes and realities, teleport people to different dimensions, can scan the multiverse, can summon the Phoenix force from the multiverse,

She's also survived the destruction of an entire time-line, has a natural energy field which protected her from the collapse of the multiverse and can resist reality warping.

Considering Exodus is inferior to her in TP and their TK is comparable the only thing he's got that she doesn't is a faith amp and a healing factor.

Believe these are Acausality meaning she isnt affected when timeline, reality warping and etc happens. Meaning Rachel durability isn't on that level just not affected to warping around her. I don't think this would apply to Exodus though.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Its definetly not a durability thing. But Yea but having the ability to exist outside of time and space and withstand reality warping and multiversal effects when combined with her ability to travel to, view and telepathically manipulate other timeliness you have a person who has low level omnipresence bordering on omnipotence when outside of a time line.

Basically they have similar stats in their powers and then there's this entire other area of Rachel's power that he cant remotely compare too.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel by Far.

Exodus is powerful, but Rachel is more skilled in the use of TK and TP.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@samgee: I love the Askani codename. She just needs to be called it across more then 5 issues before I alter years of mental training

Fair Lol 😅

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

True. I still think that it's the right codename.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Askani

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ASKANI WINS

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Betsy till I die

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By destinyman75

Hard to say Betsy has a good case but Polaris I think is right there and will eventually overtake her

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betsy. She's a more powerful telepath than Lorna is in her own power. Couple her being a formidable psychic with her stats as Captain Britain and it's over kill.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say Betsy has a good case but Polaris I think is right there and will eventually overtake her

Overtake her how. Betsy has become increasingly powerful as Captain Britain.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The New Master of Magnetism=)

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, Polaris

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1: I actually take it back. Betsy is a high-enough-tier telepath and she's displayed good psionic versatility.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betsy. She's a more powerful telepath than Lorna is in her own power. Couple her being a formidable psychic with her stats as Captain Britain and it's over kill.

You can’t compare an abstract to physical power though. it’s not going to scale. We can actually measure Polaris feats to see how much energy she generates to destroy a city or even a planet. you can’t do that with telepathy.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Well you can actually measure telepathy in how much minds they can affect, their reach and overcoming psychic resistances/defences. Betsy ranks higher in comparison to other psychics than Lorna does with her peers. Betsy's overall standing as a telepath is simply better than Lorna. Having statements such as being one of the most powerful minds in the universe/planet. Being comparable to Xavier and Jean.

Not to mention if I really wanted to Betsy's physicality as Captain Britain is arguably comparable to Lorna.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By samgee
@purplehairedni1 said:
@samgee said:

@boutatakeanl said:

Eh, Polaris

Why any particular reason

Can manipulate metal on the molecular level, shield from nuke explosions, versatility in power like magnetic senses. She seem more powerful more range & She just did this

Other image will not load but she fly through space with the celestial head and crash through their ship with shields breaking their shields

No Caption Provided
Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betsy

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Well you can actually measure telepathy in how much minds they can affect, their reach and overcoming psychic resistances/defences. Betsy ranks higher in comparison to other psychics than Lorna does with her peers. Betsy's overall standing as a telepath is simply better than Lorna. Having statements such as being one of the most powerful minds in the universe/planet. Being comparable to Xavier and Jean.

Not to mention if I really wanted to Betsy's physicality as Captain Britain is arguably comparable to Lorna.

Again Betsy being a powerful telepath and Polaris magnetic powers do not scale.

Betsy mind controlling can not compare to Polaris actually destroying something with her power.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1 said:

Again Betsy being a powerful telepath and Polaris magnetic powers do not scale.

Betsy mind controlling can not compare to Polaris actually destroying something with her power.

OK. Take it up with the Op then because you seem to be the only one having a problem with it.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:
@purplehairedni1 said:
@samgee said:

@boutatakeanl said:

Eh, Polaris

Can manipulate metal on the molecular level, shield from nuke explosions, versatility in power like magnetic senses. She seem more powerful more range & She just did this

Other image will not load but she fly through space with the celestial head and crash through their ship with shields breaking their shields

No Caption Provided

1) Firstly Betsy can also affect materials on a molecular level and even on a Quantum level which is better than molecular level BTW. She has also shielded from a nuke and due to Betsy being Captain Britain she can see through cloaking spells and as a telekinetic can sense stuff flattening the air. More range? When Betsy has literally used her tp across universes and dimensions.

2) Thats a great feat for Lorna but it's most definitely a high end and not her consistent level. But anyway Betsy has some high end feats as well like punching through a planet sized shield, fending off against Merlyn, shaking the crystal palace, being considered the muscle on the team with characters like Storm and Rachel. Mind you her CB stats are just over kill as contending with Furies, Rogue and matching Brian Braddock just makes her that much more impressive. Not to mention all her tp feats

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: How would you say we should determine who's more powerful between a telepath and someone with a physical ability like Polaris?

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: How would you say we should determine who's more powerful between a telepath and someone with a physical ability like Polaris?

The potency of betsy's telepathy + it's consistent range. Which you will compare with polaris magnetic potency, skill, versatility etc. Who is more impressive to you.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1 said:

You can’t compare an abstract to physical power though. it’s not going to scale. We can actually measure Polaris feats to see how much energy she generates to destroy a city or even a planet. you can’t do that with telepathy.

It all come down to range, versatility and potency with the powers not only destructive feats. In where magnetism shines in destruction, telepathy shines in range and hax so it all comes to who has impressed you more with their powers not how different the powers are.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

The potency of betsy's telepathy + it's consistent range. Which you will compare with polaris magnetic potency, skill, versatility etc. Who is more impressive to you.

Ok, I still vote for Betsy though

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By kasya_carey

@purplehairedni1: you can compare TK to Magnetic powers but you’re comparing TP.

It's like saying someone who manipulates poison in the air is stronger than someone who can destroy a country.

It doesn't make sense

While that poison in the air can affect that country buster. It doesn’t make the poison manipulator stronger due to the nature of their ability.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@kasya_carey: if the poison manipulator can poison the Earth then they are more powerful due to reach, than a country level anything. You seem to still be on the assumption that these threads are based on destruction when it's overall in various categories. You did it before and were told you're wrong in your interpretation of the thread and here you go again. The thread setup is obviously not for you or to your liking so stop derailing it with nonsense. OP said you're wrong.

Oh yeah...Betsy.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You convinced me. Going with Betsy.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By samgee

@samgee said:
@purplehairedni1 said:
@samgee said:

@boutatakeanl said:

Eh, Polaris

No Caption Provided

1) Firstly Betsy can also affect materials on a molecular level and even on a Quantum level which is better than molecular level BTW. She has also shielded from a nuke and due to Betsy being Captain Britain she can see through cloaking spells and as a telekinetic can sense stuff flattening the air. More range? When Betsy has literally used her tp across universes and dimensions.

2) Thats a great feat for Lorna but it's most definitely a high end and not her consistent level. But anyway Betsy has some high end feats as well like punching through a planet sized shield, fending off against Merlyn, shaking the crystal palace, being considered the muscle on the team with characters like Storm and Rachel. Mind you her CB stats are just over kill as contending with Furies, Rogue and matching Brian Braddock just makes her that much more impressive. Not to mention all her tp feats

I change to the Betsy then

But I do think this high end will become more consistent for the future of Polaris given the direction they are taking her in

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: if the poison manipulator can poison the Earth then they are more powerful due to reach, than a country level anything. You seem to still be on the assumption that these threads are based on destruction when it's overall in various categories. You did it before and were told you're wrong in your interpretation of the thread and here you go again. The thread setup is obviously not for you or to your liking so stop derailing it with nonsense. OP said you're wrong.

Oh yeah...Betsy.

You can not tell me how much energy is needed to pollute the planet. Even then it depends on what you do and I said poison in the air as in a gas😂 I can tell you it’s 1 terraton to destroy a small country. It is like me throwing poison in the air in someone's home. Does that make me house-level? 😂

So when we learn about energy hit me up again so we can talk sense because what you said is nonsense 😂.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 BigBaby  Online

Polaris.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: if you throw poison in the house and it spreads all over, then you have house level range and thus are house level.

Just like the only criteria for a planetary level telepath is to be able to touch all the minds on a planet.

I'll do that when you learn to read and comprehend the OP of which you are only focusing on one criteria of. Destructive capabilities. This is not about who can blow the most shit up, as it includes other criteria. You ignoring them and continuing to argue just to have something to do, I guess, can only ever be nonsense. Like the post I'm responding to is.

Good day. Follow the rules of the OP.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

Oh yeah...Betsy.

You can not tell me how much energy is needed to pollute the planet. Even then it depends on what you do and I said poison in the air as in a gas😂 I can tell you it’s 1 terraton to destroy a small country. It is like me throwing poison in the air in someone's home. Does that make me house-level? 😂

So when we learn about energy hit me up again so we can talk sense because what you said is nonsense 😂.

Read it again

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: for what? It's irrelevant. Read the OP and the room again.

There are 4 categories by which to judge characters. You're only using one. You're not doing it right.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kasya_carey
@lordofallhumans said:

@kasya_carey: for what? It's irrelevant. Read the OP and the room again.

There are 4 categories by which to judge characters. You're only using one. You're not doing it right.

Range doesn't equal power. So spreading poison around a house is not house level as you're not destroying anything. Same thing with someone engulfing the planet in fog... Do do think engulfing the planet in fog is planet-level? When all of the water in the air is only enough to flood the planet which yields multi-continental energy?

Which is why I stated comparing telepathy to magnetism isn't fair as they don't match to justify who's more powerful. Especially when you have someone like Meggan who is a powerhouse can be taken out by Blindfold doesn't mean she's more powerful. it's just Meggan doesn't have defenses.

Hell even the Colossus vs Shadowcat match didn’t even make any sense whatsoever. How do hell you do compare strength to intangibilty to find out who's stronger...

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: You're still doing it wrong. It doesn't matter what you think if the OP is about something you're ignoring. You can't make a point by omitting pertinent information. Make your thread about what you think should be happening in this one.

Now be gone with you. Go argue witcho momma.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: You're still doing it wrong. It doesn't matter what you think if the OP is about something you're ignoring. You can't make a point by omitting pertinent information. Make your thread about what you think should be happening in this one.

Now be gone with you. Go argue witcho momma.

Lmao that last part was so lame😂😂😂like it’s 2024 and it’s giving a yt man just now learning AAVE😭cringe

I made my comment on this thread and you replied so deal with it. Also let's come up with phrases that are more up to date 😂

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@kasya_carey: you know what let me quit derailing this thread, just because a butthurt illiterate is mad about the rules of a thread that continues to confuse them.

Have a great day Admiral Richard Tuckington III. Do better with OPs and life, that way it won't take you 9 whole hours to come up with a corny clap back.

Bye "Gworl".

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By kasya_carey
@lordofallhumans said:

@kasya_carey: you know what let me quit derailing this thread, just because a butthurt illiterate is mad about the rules of a thread that continues to confuse them.

Have a great day Admiral Richard Tuckington III. Do better with OPs and life, that way it won't take you 9 whole hours to come up with a corny clap back.

Bye "Gworl".

I said some of the matches don't make sense which they don't.

You can't compare Peter and Kitty in no fashion at all to determine who is more powerful. idc if it's about range or whatever else.

sorry I didn't clap back I'm literally laughing at you. Gworl? 😂😂😂it's giving a yt Twitter stan cosplaying as a black woman so hard. Be yourself baby 😂😂

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

Bye "Gworl".

I said some of the matches don't make sense which they don't.

You can't compare Peter and Kitty in no fashion at all to determine who is more powerful. idc if it's about range or whatever else.

sorry I didn't clap back I'm literally laughing at you. Gworl? 😂😂😂it's giving a yt Twitter stan cosplaying as a black woman so hard. Be yourself baby 😂😂

Lord isn't white lol

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By LordOfAllHumans