• 54 results
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ghostodoofus2

Poll Do you still watch Star Wars? (49 votes)

Yes 47%
No 53%

I don't, I just can't anymore. I hate Disney.

The sequel trilogy, the Obi-Wan Kenobi series and the Book of Boba Fett all pissed me off. I tried to give Mando season 3 a chance but gave up entirely after five episodes (pretty generous of me to not have stopped after 3). I still considered watching Ahsoka but decided to wait for the reviews after the full season finished streaming, turned out my suspicions on the series being another I would regret watching was totally right.

I refuse to be a consumer of a brand I do not love anymore. Maybe becoming a Trekkie would fill the void hahaha.

• 
miwotka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By miwotka

I'll never stop loving what Lucas and the old EU authors, game designers, etc, made. Star Wars was my intro into sci-fi and the EU was my intro to expansive worldbuilding, I love that and it will never change.

I'll still watch Eps 1-6, play EaW or the old Battlefront II, I'll still dive deep into EU lore https://omegle.onl/

The Mouse can not take that away.

torn_soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care about or support any of the new Star Wars media but I still love the old stuff. The classic games in particular are some of the greatest when talking about extended media of a film franchise and it's impressive how many genres are covered by them. Want a first person shooter? They have you covered whether it's single player or competitive. Star fighter games? You bet. Role playing? Of course. They even have a good pod racing game.

rogerdra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By rogerdra

I mean theyre given a pass because they’re genuinely good projects. No matter how much people like to Jack themsleves off to prequel lightsaber fights and Anakin edits, the actual quality of them isn’t as good as Andor, and only ROTS is Rogue one level of quality, ROTS just happens to be a more fun film for most

https://omegle.onl/

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2 most of the live action stuff isn't worth your time if you're not interested. Bad Batch however, assuming you've watched the Clone Wars, is excellent. It of course doesn't have all the jedi stuff and what not, but it's genuinely a great show.