Most powerful Beyond-Omega level mutant in the marvel universe?

• 79 results
yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Most powerful Beyond-Omega level mutant in the marvel universe? (47 votes)

Jean gray (white crown of the phoenix) 40%
The Marquis of Death 9%
Adult franklin richards (peak) 30%
Matthew alloy (Potential realised) 0%
Scarlet Witch (House of M) 17%
Nate Grey 0%
James jaspers 4%

which is earns the title as the king/queen of mutants?

• 
Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@yoroshi0 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

@justaxviel:

Sue didn't know the beyonder ? i think near everyone in marvel know how powerful the beyonder is especially in the first secret wars not 2015 secret wars. now you're kind of underestimating your pfp characters too.

Sue didn't know about God Emperor Doom who had Beyonder's powers and she thought she and She Hulk could take on the Beyonder back in the 80s so I wouldn't say she's an expert on his capabilities

Doesn't really matter at the point when the griever already stated to be the greatest threat to the multiverse even what happen to secret wars and what did she do to molecule man, logically she's even above franklin richards, especially when franklin richards didn't have any good feats against cosmic entities except galactus.

Again, Sue isn't an expert on Griever or the Beyonder and their capabilities and if you think Franklin doesn't have any good feats against cosmic entities beyond Galactus I rest my case

they probably also don't know the celestials that franklin fought were top tier and celestials can be as powerful as LT tier or near it.

for example:

• Scathan The Approver. ...
  • Oneg the Prober. ...
  • Xodus, the Forgotten. ...
  • Nezarr the Calculator. ...
  • Celestial Gardeners. ...
  • The One Above All celestial

pretty OP celestials and the ones sent after franklin would have been top tiers as well considering franklin cosmic status and the fact frank was at his peak at the time (assisted by his child self energy)

Exactly! One of those Celestials even tanked an attack from the Ultimate Nullifier

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@justaxviel said:

Wait wpotc has a feats ? i tought this just for mutant only

i tought this just for mutant only

You’re gonna have to take that up with the op, who clearly mentions her. Not the people following the op.

Wait wpotc has a feats ?

Actual Feats

•Cut off an entire alternate future from the timeline twice

•Has destroyed entire realities multiple times

•Has created entire realities on multiple occasions

•Has access to the Nexus of Realities

•Has shown supreme authority over Phoenix hosts and has even forcefully taken Phoenix pieces against the wills of the hosts

•Total subatomic level control of every atom in an entire universe with her telekinesis

•Regularly looks into or travels to alternate realities

•Locks Dark Phoenix (Cyclops) out of the White Hot Room when he attempts to ascend from physical reality

Scaling

Statements

•Is stated to be the perfect host of the Phoenix, whose influence is unmatched by any host

•Jean and Phoenix claim to be one and the same

•Rachel Summers, Jean’s daughter and former host herself, states Jean is Phoenix made flesh

•Phoenix had watched Jean since her birth, denoting she was destined to be a host

•Cosmic Abstract, Death, states the Phoenix is Jean’s by right

•Mother Righteous states that Jean is of the Phoenix as it is of her

Lesser Host and other cosmic entity Scaling

•Taiaa threatens to prune Loki, God of Stories, from the Tree of Life (Marvel Omniverse) if they did not return to their proper time period.

•Despite being busy fighting off the Tiger God, the Phoenix Force kills the Defenders and send them down to the Land of Shouldn’t Be, Couldn’t Be

•The One Below All is stated to be afraid of the Mystery, another name for the White Hot Room, written by the same writer that confirmed the White Hot Room as the Mystery

•Beyonder fully admits that he is insignificant to the power of the True Phoenix Force, which WPotC has access to after merging with it.

•The Ivory Kings used their engines to try to ward off the advancements of the Enigma Dominion using the energies of the White Hot Room.

•The Enigma, enemy of TOAA, is incapable of looking into and entering the White Hot Room on its own. It only manages to siphon from the Phoenix Force when Mother Righteous started ascending out of the White Hot Room and absorbing power from it using a magic ritual.

•Old Man Phoenix (Logan) held back an omniversal wave that would have destroyed all of creation on his own for a brief time

•Dark Phoenix (Mystique) sent Old Man Phoenix’s body parts to different realities across the multiverse from the White Hot Room

•Weakened-Firehair, Weakened-Echo, Weakened-Old Man Phoenix, and Thor holds back the omniversal wave of destruction for a long period of time.

•Giraud uses the Phoenix to cure Eternity of a cosmic infection forcefully, causing pain throughout all of creation at the same time as a result

•Old Lady Phoenix (alt Jean Grey) chases alt Onslaught across the multiverse, constantly looking into alt realities and sending entire teams to any realities Onslaught appears in

•An alt Dark Phoenix (Jean Grey) returns mutant refugees from alt timelines to their proper realities and the rest who do not want to return are put in an empty reality where the Phoenix creates a world for them to live in all before returning to her proper reality.

•Earth-0 Phoenix (Jean Grey) saves Galan’s universe’s residence from eternal damnation by promising them to be reincarnated into the next universe coming, holding back the destruction of the Omniverse briefly. This was long enough for Gala to converse with the Sixth Cosmos and merge with it to become Galactus, not only shown on-panel, but acknowledged by 616 Reed Richards and repeatedly referenced in Marvel Handbooks. When the Seventh Cosmos is born, we see the same heroes from the previous Cosmos existing, as promised by the Phoenix.

Most of it was statements not a feats

1) No, most of it is scaling. Did you even read the Scaling section?

2) Statement are from credible sources.

3) WPotC feats are still most consistent on average vs most of the op’s list, which is mostly either characters full of high ends, outliers, or just straight hype with nothing backing it up.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PyroFN
@yoroshi0 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

@justaxviel:

Sue didn't know the beyonder ? i think near everyone in marvel know how powerful the beyonder is especially in the first secret wars not 2015 secret wars. now you're kind of underestimating your pfp characters too.

Sue didn't know about God Emperor Doom who had Beyonder's powers and she thought she and She Hulk could take on the Beyonder back in the 80s so I wouldn't say she's an expert on his capabilities

Doesn't really matter at the point when the griever already stated to be the greatest threat to the multiverse even what happen to secret wars and what did she do to molecule man, logically she's even above franklin richards, especially when franklin richards didn't have any good feats against cosmic entities except galactus.

Again, Sue isn't an expert on Griever or the Beyonder and their capabilities and if you think Franklin doesn't have any good feats against cosmic entities beyond Galactus I rest my case

they probably also don't know the celestials that franklin fought were top tier and celestials can be as powerful as LT tier or near it.

for example:

• Oneg the Prober. ...

pretty OP celestials and the ones sent after franklin would have been top tiers as well considering franklin cosmic status and the fact frank was at his peak at the time (assisted by his child self energy)

So, how exactly do you choose which Adult Franklin to use? Because doesn’t he have around three or four variations of adult Franklin?

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By yoroshi0
@pyrofn said:
@yoroshi0 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

@justaxviel:

for example:

• Oneg the Prober. ...

So, how exactly do you choose which Adult Franklin to use? Because doesn’t he have around three or four variations of adult Franklin?

take all his best feats adults so (peak)?

personally, i used to put jean (wotc) as N.1 10 years ago tho lots of things changed since then hence why i made this thread

P.S noticed there are peope objecting to giving jean the phoenix powers? dunno why they do since jean has a special connection with the phoenix unlike any other host, so it's fair to have it as part of her arsenal, no?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PyroFN
@yoroshi0 said:

P.S noticed there are peope objecting to giving jean the phoenix powers? dunno why they do since jean has a special connection with the phoenix unlike any other host, so it's fair to have it as part of her arsenal, no?

Lmao, yeah. It’s….complicated.

On the one hand, if we are talking pure mutant gifts, then we would consider Jean without Phoenix, due to the fact that physically, she was born without the Phoenix. As her own individual. So if we go off of that, the Phoenix is a primordial entity existing far before Jean Grey, making it an outside entity that augments Jean Grey. And if Jean merges with it and becomes WPotC, it can be argued Jean is no longer a mutant, with her mutant body being transmuted into something less physical. Something completely more than mutant. In essence, becoming a cosmic force instead of being a mutant augmented by that force.

No Caption Provided

But, there are……implications by different writers about the Phoenix possibly being a part of Jean’s mutation….it’s never outright confirmed, which is why some take it as hyperbole while others take it as fact. You get things like,

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I choose to err on the side of safety and just presume physically separate from the start equals always separate with Jean and Phoenix. But esoteric destiny stuff always muddles the waters.

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Justaxviel

"Sue didn't know about God Emperor Doom who had Beyonder's powers and she thought she and She Hulk could take on the Beyonder back in the 80s so I wouldn't say she's an expert on his capabilities"

Wiccan Wiccan, Take on the same beyonder that killed death across the multiverse nah she's not that girl blud lol, and i know you're smart enough to understand her capabilities, she's your pfp character remember ?

"Again, Sue isn't an expert on Griever or the Beyonder and their capabilities and if you think Franklin doesn't have any good feats against cosmic entities beyond Galactus I rest my case"

Doesn't changed the fact that she's already seen a beings like marquis of death and beyonder can do, it's seems now you're tryin to down play your own pfp, pathetic

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel:

Wiccan Wiccan, Take on the same beyonder that killed death across the multiverse nah she's not that girl blud lol, and i know you're smart enough to understand her capabilities, she's your pfp character remember ?

That's why I'm saying I wouldn't say she's an expert on his capabilities and she clearly underestimates him

Doesn't changed the fact that she's already seen a beings like marquis of death and beyonder can do, it's seems now you're tryin to down play your own pfp, pathetic

I'm not downplaying her I'm just saying everything she says aren't factual when it comes to cosmic entities and their power levels and shouldn't be taken at face value especially when there are so many feats that suggest otherwise, that's more Reed's forte but either way feats >>> statements

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"That's why I'm saying I wouldn't say she's an expert on his capabilities and she clearly underestimates him"

You acted like she didn't know the beyonder already ? mod ? infinity gauntlet thanos ?, she must be introverted or sleeping in entire event then lol.

"I'm not downplaying her I'm just saying everything she says aren't factual when it comes to cosmic entities and their power levels and shouldn't be taken at face value especially when there are so many feats that suggest otherwise, that's more Reed's forte but either way feats >>> statements"

Bodied wpotc then, but that statements proven to be true when she literally one shot molecule man and making multi eternitity at near death state with just her presence.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PyroFN

@justaxviel: “Bodied wpotc then

Bodied ”Scaling 101”.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@justaxviel:

You acted like she didn't know the beyonder already ? mod ? infinity gauntlet thanos ?, she must be introverted or sleeping in entire event then lol.

I'm saying she's not an expert on the Beyonder as she thought her and She Hulk could take him on back in the 80's, but if you think everything Sue says is 100% factual then go ahead

Bodied wpotc then, but that statements proven to be true when she literally one shot molecule man and making multi eternitity at near death state with just her presence.

Scans? Also you seem to forget all the non abstract characters' feats against her to fit your argument

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Justaxviel

"Scans? Also you seem to forget all the non abstract characters' feats against her to fit your argument"

I tought that i was given it to you, also isn't it obvious that when she's threatening multiverse and become the biggest threat of it currently, at that point she's threatening eternity itself, logic thinking please.

"I'm saying she's not an expert on the Beyonder as she thought her and She Hulk could take him on back in the 80's, but if you think everything Sue says is 100% factual then go ahead"

Oh but that's not the point, the point is after secret wars she should know how powerful the beyonder is. and the rest of multiversal conqueror like mod. don't tried to downplay the intelligence of your pfp character for the sake of your argument pls. lul

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel:

I tought that i was given it to you, also isn't it obvious that when she's threatening multiverse and become the biggest threat of it currently, at that point she's threatening eternity itself, logic thinking please.

No you didn't you just showed a scan of Sue saying she's a threat to the multiverse, nothing else

Oh but that's not the point, the point is after secret wars she should know how powerful the beyonder is. and the rest of multiversal conqueror like mod. don't tried to downplay the intelligence of your pfp character for the sake of your argument pls. lul

Again, I'm just stating facts, She wasn't present during the modern Secret Wars and in the classic Secret Wars she thought herself and She Hulk could handle the Beyonder

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: I think how much Franklin is shown to be weaker than his normal level was during Fantastic Four(2022)#16. By his own admission, Franklin was once so powerful that he could create entire universes with just a thought. It shows that he was considerably above even universal:

No Caption Provided

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: I think how much Franklin is shown to be weaker than his normal level was during Fantastic Four(2022)#16. By his own admission, Franklin was once so powerful that he could create entire universes with just a thought. It shows that he was considerably above even universal:

No Caption Provided

Precisely what I'm talking about

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda1001: I'm thinking about making a Franklin respect thread once I'm finished with Reed's

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Andromeda1001

@andromeda1001: I'm thinking about making a Franklin respect thread once I'm finished with Reed's

Nice! I read many of Franklin's appearances and can safely say the current RT we have here is very outdated.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan said:

Nice! I read many of Franklin's appearances and can safely say the current RT we have here is very outdated.

True, There are so many feats I know about that I've never seen in his Respect threads

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Justaxviel

"No you didn't you just showed a scan of Sue saying she's a threat to the multiverse, nothing else"

I don't think i should given it to you, because it's literally implied how dangerous she is to the multiverse, threatening the multiverse = threatening multi eternity.

"Again, I'm just stating facts, She wasn't present during the modern Secret Wars and in the classic Secret Wars she thought herself and She Hulk could handle the Beyonder"

And im also stating the facts that logically she should've know how powerful molecule man and beyonder is after that, she's not that innocent franklin richards, unless you tried to downplayed her which is happening right now., and don't tried to clear the cloud about the fact that she's already fight against mod and how powerful he is at the point he's considering both galactus and eternity as insect and destroyed billions of universe.

Avatar image for pimpkingmegasus
PimpKingMegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PimpKingMegasus  Online

Jean

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel:

I don't think i should given it to you, because it's literally implied how dangerous she is to the multiverse, threatening the multiverse = threatening multi eternity.

Again, Feats > a random character statement

And im also stating the facts that logically she should've know how powerful molecule man and beyonder is after that, she's not that innocent franklin richards, unless you tried to downplayed her which is happening right now., and don't tried to clear the cloud about the fact that she's already fight against mod and how powerful he is at the point he's considering both galactus and eternity as insect and destroyed billions of universe.

If you'd like to take a random character statement at face value and ignore dozens of feats than sure

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Again, Feats > a random character statement"

Does this look like a random statements for you ? or you just can't differentiate between statements and feats ?

No Caption Provided

"If you'd like to take a random character statement at face value and ignore dozens of feats than sure"

Funny, you admit that you seems to know about sue at the point that you know when she wants to fight beyonder back in the first secret wars, yet you didn't know anything about her currently. or it's just for the sake of your "running out of excuses" argument ? lol

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel:

Does this look like a random statements for you ? or you just can't differentiate between statements and feats ?

Once again a lie, Eternity was in pain because of the reckoning war that was happening across the universe...

No Caption Provided

Funny, you admit that you seems to know about sue at the point that you know when she wants to fight beyonder back in the first secret wars, yet you didn't know anything about her currently. or it's just for the sake of your "running out of excuses" argument ? lol

She tried to fight him after Secret Wars so she was aware of his power performed in the first Secret Wars and still thought she could take him Indicating she's clearly underestimating his power

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Justaxviel

"Once again a lie, Eternity was in pain because of the reckoning war that was happening across the universe..."

Reckoning war ? that's exactly the point she's the face of the existence itself, she's the cause of all of it according to her own function, you're just making headcannon now LOL. her presense supposedly to be the end of 8 th cosmos which is literally multi eternity, that is her function in the multiverse until she got sealed.

"She tried to fight him after Secret Wars so she was aware of his power performed in the first Secret Wars and still thought she could take him Indicating she's clearly underestimating his power"

Oh you're yapping rn, logically in the end she failed and she must be now why she lost to a freakin beyonder, yet somehow you expected her to didn't learn by her own mistakes ? by a simply understanding how powerful her opponents after that ? your argument getting non sense lol.

let me get this simple, official panel statements > your opinion

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By yoroshi0

damn, so ig the two post prominent figures are jean and frank

with the scarlet switch coming a close second, so there is that

noice. about this order:

when not mutant-:

then

• marquis
  • nate
  • jasper
  • jean

when they are mutants:

• jean (with WOTWR)
  • frank
  • scarlet

tbh, when characters can become so cosmically powerful like beyond omega lvl then they can just undo their mutant status and retain their cosmic powers

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel:

Reckoning war ? that's exactly the point she's the face of the existence itself, she's the cause of all of it according to her own function, you're just making headcannon now LOL. her presense supposedly to be the end of 8 th cosmos which is literally multi eternity, that is her function in the multiverse until she got sealed.

You claimed the Griever's presence was killing Eternity when it was actually the reckoning war that was killing him which had absolutely nothing to do with the Griever

Oh you're yapping rn, logically in the end she failed and she must be now why she lost to a freakin beyonder, yet somehow you expected her to didn't learn by her own mistakes ? by a simply understanding how powerful her opponents after that ? your argument getting non sense lol.

She didn't lose, He teleported away so my point still stands

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You claimed the Griever's presence was killing Eternity when it was actually the reckoning war that was killing him which had absolutely nothing to do with the Griever"

Nah it was the fact that her function means the end of multi eternity, my point still stands.

"She didn't lose, He teleported away so my point still stands"

Oh yes a freakin sue storm didn't know how powerful the beyonder, keep coping

But hey fun fact, official panel statements > your opinion btw

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@justaxviel:

Nah it was the fact that her function means the end of multi eternity, my point still stands.

No, You said her presence was killing Eternity and showed a suspiciously blurry page while it was actually the reckoning war killing Eternity and it had nothing to do with the Griever

Oh yes a freakin sue storm didn't know how powerful the beyonder, keep coping

So you're the one making stuff up, using out of context panels and ignoring dozens of stuff happening on panel but I'm the one coping?

But hey fun fact, on panel evidence (x10) > a random character statement

There, I fixed it for you

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No, You said her presence was killing Eternity and showed a suspiciously blurry page while it was actually the reckoning war killing Eternity and it had nothing to do with the Griever"

Nah it's just the same meaning lol.

"So you're the one making stuff up, using out of context panels and ignoring dozens of stuff happening on panel but I'm the one coping?"

Said the dude who being in denial and downplayed his own pfp character

"There, I fixed it for you"

Bodied yourself loll

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could you tag me for this Scarlet?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

Could you tag me for this Scarlet?

Sure, I'll tag you when I'm done