Feel like Bruckner wins this.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Agravain de Beau Quest is a Grail Knight, he stomps both rounds.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Six-Deuce

Agravaine round 1, reaper is awesome but the brettonian essentially 1-shot a dragon with his lance so he has the feats to win. Bruckner round 2, grail knight or no…agravaine is featless without his lance and Bruckner easily has melee feats to put him above a generic grail knight imo.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly489: Ngl I decisively favour Agravain. Theodore is pretty good, but he relies a lot on his near-monstrous strength, his special gear, and his demigryph. While that's all well and good, the sheer skill that even questing knight Agravain displays being able to slay a dragon, beat multiple elf princess in a joust, and then kill an elf champion in a duel, is all beyond a brute amongst men. Make it prime aka GK Agravain and he tears Theodore apart with ease.

Starbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cheth said:

@firefly489: Ngl I decisively favour Agravain. Theodore is pretty good, but he relies a lot on his near-monstrous strength, his special gear, and his demigryph. While that's all well and good, the sheer skill that even questing knight Agravain displays being able to slay a dragon, beat multiple elf princess in a joust, and then kill an elf champion in a duel, is all beyond a brute amongst men. Make it prime aka GK Agravain and he tears Theodore apart with ease.

Pretty much this.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Six-Deuce

@cheth: do you put Theodore below generic GK or do you put Agravaine above generic GK in regards to round 2? I ask because I’m pretty sure the duel with the elf champion was still mounted with lance.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: do you put Theodore below generic GK or do you put Agravaine above generic GK in regards to round 2? I ask because I’m pretty sure the duel with the elf champion was still mounted with lance.

I would put Theodore below generic GKs yeah, def think you're going to need the absolute best humans to compete with GKs, as in the Red Duke (pre-vampirism), Karl Franz, Ludwig, Helborg etc. Theodore is good, but he's mainly good because he's so strong, which def isn't enough to beat a grail knight.

He did kill the elf champion with his lance yeah, but still in an extended duel. And fighting an elf champion is an amazing feat for a human in the first place considering the general skill/speed/experience difference

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: fair enough, thanks for the response.