What's Comicvine opinion of Andrew Tate: Top G or Clown

Phantom25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What's Comicvine opinion of Andrew Tate: Top G or Clown (128 votes)

Top G 37%
Clown 63%

Explain your position of Andrew Tate, is he a Top G Genius or a clown with good marketing strategies?

• 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There needs to be a Third Option. Andrew Tate aint really a Top G to me or a Clown. He is closer to a G than a Clown though.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say both.

I mean, I hate the guy for his deceiving takes but that doesn't mean he's a loser in life.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Major clown.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/arts/circus-arts/professional-clown.htm

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top G

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Top G

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NinjaRizer

He’s wildly successful and occasionally motivational, but also abrasively old-fashioned and dogmatic.

Not sure if you can really have an general opinion on someone like that.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s a Top G playing a clown

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oi bruv a top G

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By McFlicky

Mega incel, soy boy, and little dick energy

Edit: Also 99.9999999999% sure he's gay and definitely a bottom but is too scared to admit it

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgLyvP0Y5A

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm like 98% sure that dude is portraying a character.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny ass clown. Sad people are falling for his MLM tho.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definite clown

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26 krisbishop  Moderator

He has opinions that swing wildly between great and terrible.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's all over the place, he has shared words of wisdom albeit in no way like a wise sage and he has also conducted himself like an arrogant child.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ArranVid

I think calling him a clown is a bit too far. He isn't a clown, and I think some of his opinions on women are wrong and some of his opinions of women are right. I find it surprising that his opinions on issues have become so widely viewed in the millions because his opinions are nothing groundbreaking. He is right that Islam is more rigid in its rules than Christianity. Both Islam and Christianity have their pros and cons and anyway that's not an important issue. For example, nowadays in the USA you see churches say that LGBT people can be welcomed into the churches and that Christianity doesn't have any issue with LGBT people whereas you won't see any mosque accept LGBT people into Islam. By the way, I have nothing against LGBT people and personally I am non-religious and I think LGBT people should be welcomed in any situation but that's just my opinion. So, like I said, Andrew is right about the differences between Islam and Christianity and how different the evolution of the two religions has been over the years. Also, Andrew was a junior Chess national champion if I recall correctly, so he is not stupid. His dad, Emory Tate, was a well-known great Chess player. I think some of his opinions on women are wrong. For example, he said that he would never want a female pilot in a situation where everyone on the plane has to think on their feet when the plane is about to crash and his reasoning for this was because he thinks men in general are less emotional in these type of difficult situations compared to women. I think he is wrong there because there are both men and women that can think with cool heads and execute plans and strategies properly in tight and difficult situations that need quick and cool thinking. Andrew also said that men are generally better than women when it comes to spatial awareness in car driving and he was relating it to the issue about Saudi Arabia banning women from driving in the past. This is actually something which my dad told me too (the part about women in general being worse at spatial awareness when it comes to driving compared to men), and my dad's a doctor. I've heard this 'female drivers are worse than male drivers when it comes to spatial awareness in vehicle driving' quite a number of times and I think that it might not be true. You hear people like Andrew Tate say that evolution plays a part in women in general being worse than men at spatial awareness because men had to go out and hunt and navigate around but I think that argument is flawed because I think there is no difference in spatial awareness between men and women when it comes to driving. There are many female truck drivers who are great drivers and are competent in manoeuvring their cars. There are bad drivers in both biological sexes. Andrew wants to have as many female sexual partners as possible and he doesn't want monogamy but I think monogamy is the better and safer option. I think Andrew is a little sexist due to some ignorance about women. Anyway, I like the guy. I don't agree with some of the things he says, but I like him. I think he should be more respectful to women though. His brother also seems to be like him when it comes to women.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ArranVid

However, if I were to choose on whether he is the self-proclaimed 'Top G' or whether he's a clown, I think clown is more of a suitable description of him rather than Top G because Top G sounds a bit cringy and someone who treats women the way he does is not a Top G.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

I'd say closer to Top G.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta AF

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ambivalent.

Avatar image for deactivated-634afdc6135b4
deactivated-634afdc6135b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13 said:

Damn he still here

Although I'm somewhat active these days, I'm not nearly spending as much time on Comic Vine. As for Andrew and Tristan, they're the notable Top Gs of the decade. Not a single soul can convince me otherwise. Tristan is certainly a more genuine speaker, though. Andrew is far more controversial.

Avatar image for deactivated-634afdc6135b4
deactivated-634afdc6135b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrew Tate is modern society's first trillionaire. In addition, he treats women with utter respect and wisely spends his hard-earned money. He's definitely an amazing role model for younger audiences.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrew Tate is modern society's first trillionaire. In addition, he treats women with utter respect and wisely spends his hard-earned money. He's definitely an amazing role model for younger audiences.

💀💀💀💀

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I'd say both.

I mean, I hate the guy for his deceiving takes but that doesn't mean he's a loser in life.

He is a loser tho. Having shit doesn't mean you won in life when your sense of character is completely fucked.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is scum

I heard that he kicked an old lady up the arse because she was too slow in a store

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There needs to be a Third Option. Andrew Tate aint really a Top G to me or a Clown. He is closer to a G than a Clown though.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to call him a Top G after he lost a debate to Hasan of all people, and made his first millions pretending to be a cam model chatting up simps.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to call him a Top G after he lost a debate to Hasan of all people, and made his first millions pretending to be a cam model chatting up simps.

1) He didn't lose to Hassan in a debate, Hassan just kept repeating the same point when Tate didn't even wanna debate him and had issues with his mic. Hassan's point was false, as well, the debate was about which gender are the better drivers and Hassan was saying women are the better drivers 'cause they drive safer, but safer doesn't mean better.

2) Tate never pretended to be a cam model, he had his girlfriends chat with simps and get the simps to send them money.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DCEU_Buster
@spareheadone said:

He is scum

I heard that he kicked an old lady up the arse because she was too slow in a store

Never happened. Instead of believing what you heard, you should dig into it yourself.

HarryCoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Major clown and so are the vast majority of his followers.

They’ll see proof of him being a rape apologist and saying himself that he specifically goes for 18 year olds so he can “leave his mark on them” and still turn around and say “B-B-but all he’s doing is teaching men how to be real men and bringing back masculinity, the world has gone soft!”

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dceu_buster: No Hasan brought up stats and Tate kept talking about his experience, the debate is about actual stats vs personal experience. Just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean that's reality.

And he pretended to chat for the cam models lol, he would be chatting for them while the models did their thing so he could scam the simps.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_ said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

I'd say both.

He is a loser tho. Having shit doesn't mean you won in life when your sense of character is completely fucked.

How is his sense of character messed up when all the girls that actually interacted with himand knows him personally said he was a nice guy and a gentleman, lol.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dceu_buster:

But I heard he stuck a stick in the spokes of a kids bike and the kid flew over the handlebars and mashed her face in the road