What is the last movie you have seen?

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Straight Outta Compton (2015) 9/10

Just a bit to long, but hell of a good movie. I don't know how much of it is true or not, but I'll believe it for movie sake!

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4102  Edited By arctika

TMNT 4, you know looking back now I like this movie more and more especially compared to Mutant Mayhem lol. It had it's flaws but the CGI looked WAY better than Mutant Mayhem's ugly style, the turtles moved and looked better on screen and it had a good dynamic and sub plot between Raph and Leo.

Solid 8/10

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4103  Edited By Referee

The Evil Within (2017) 8/10

This film was way better than I expected. Honestly I only watched it because Michael Berryman was in it, and boy am I glad I did. This film rocked. Not only was the plot perfect in it's simplicity, I was hooked on seeing how it ends. Definitely a must see for all Horror fans! This is a movie I could watch over and over again!

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halloween 6:The Curse of Michael Myers- Fun movie, awesome brutality and easily the best plot of the thorn trilogy explaining how Michael is essentially an unkillable demon. He does not hold back. Just a fun time if you're a Halloween or slasher fan. It was also one of Paul Rudd's earliest films and sadly Donald Pleasance's last film but in a way fitting as he loved the Halloween movies and wanted to be in everyone when he was alive. Solid 8/10

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Still a great, fun and surprisingly violent movie for a kids and family film.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Wonka-7.5/10 enjoyable

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street Fighter:The Movie 6.5/10 a guilty pleasure I admit and Raul Julia's performance was the best thing to be honest though Van Damme playing Guile was pretty amusing, good for killing time but far, far from the best video game movie.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Marvels

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According To Greta (2009 film). I liked this Movie years ago. Hilary Duff had a Cute Face.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT: Turtles Forever 9/10 this movie is so underrated and just a great multiverse story.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#4113 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Virgin Suicides, after reading the book for the first time. As an adaptation it's a solid 8

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4114  Edited By arctika

Terminator Genisys, 6/10 mostly due to the fact that the trailers literally spoiled the damn movie lol...still all it's flaws it's a much better movie than that crapfest Dark Fate.

Sundown89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4115  Edited By Sundown89

The short film Loop, it’s pretty good autism representation (for that part of the non-verbal spectrum) all things considered because it humanises the character of Renee and makes the character of Marcus just be a regular fallible but decent human being rather than some hero.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match 8/10 Solid movie like the rest in the series but I wouldn't say better than Scorpion's Revenge or Snowblind. Battle for the Realms may be debatable though but I think this movie is slightly better due to being more grounded and funnier.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Next Goal Wins (2023)

A similar film to Cool Runnings. Not quite as good but I still enjoyed it. American Samoa comes off as the friendliest place on Earth.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judgement Night-8.5/10 Very underrated movie, great suspense thriller from the early 90's with Dennis Leary, Jeremy Piven, Stephen Dorff, Emilio Estevez and Cuba Gooding Jr. Good story and definitely one of those on the edge of your seat thrillers most of the movie. If you like the whole good guys trying to escape bad guys and have to eventually take a stand type of films I highly recommend this movie.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Headless Horseman (2022) 7/10

Imagine a low budget Wolverine/Ghost Rider hybrid with a plot good enough to make want to watch it from beginning to end. Well this is it.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starship Troopers(1997)-9/10 Great sci fi action flick, cool story, nice satirical humor. In some ways gives me Robocop vibes with the marketing within the movie itself. The characters are all fun, quite a few to attach to, the bug aliens they fight are cool, great special effects, tons of violence and gore if that's your thing and even some emotional parts with people's family's dying to a minor love story even. All around a great movie that's sci fi action, emotional, violent with a good overall story that's just fun.

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4121  Edited By jacdec

@arctika:

No wonder it makes you think of Robocop, it's the same director.

I saw a few more of his that I liked.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacdec: Hmmm well that makes sense then lol.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pumpkin Man (2023) 6/10

It's not a bad film, but it does have bad acting. Other than that it's a by the book Slasher movie. I wouldn't suggest anybody go out of their way to watch it, but if you do, I watch it again with you.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beavis & Butthead Do the Universe(2022) 9/10 classic Beavis & Butthead, crazy, random, wacky and stays true to their characters. Also seeing a multiverse in B&B is freaking funny as hell. I enjoyed it better than Beavis & Butthead Do America to be honest.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monkey Man

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard Monkey Man is like an Indian John Wick.

Turtles Forever-9/10 Very underrated, great multiversal TMNT movie that I recommend to every TMNT fan.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Streets (1984) 7/10

First off I was shocked to find Linnea Quigley was in this movie, and at such a young age. This was a by the book 80's movie filled with attitude, nudity and one liners. It took a while for the main plot to take effect, but over all it was an enjoyable movie. Not a must watch but one I would suggest to pass the time.

jackkyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Room (2016)

Thrilling, intense and brutal. Personally I wouldn't place it in the horror category, as it's gory in a Saw way and not particularly scary. Either way, I enjoyed it and thought it was a well made, fairly original film.

7/10

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Dune, Part 2

9/10. I'm not even a fan of the franchise, either.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#4130 BumpyBoo  Moderator

The Pope's Exorcist

8/10 didn't expect much but it was a lot of fun

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Crow: City of Angels: I enjoy this movie from time to time, imo it's still the best sequel or continuation to The Crow original movie, felt like The Crow but a different backstory entirely where as the others felt like they were trying to knockoff the crow. 8.5/10 overall. Good plot, felt emotional like the first one, amazing dark atmosphere of a hopeless looking city, good music in the movie and a good story that lives up to the concept of what The Crow is.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998) 7/10

It was nice to see Jamie Lee Curtis return to the franchise. Other than that there is not much to say. Pretty much a by the number slasher film, that was enjoyable but forgettable.

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Children of the Corn 3

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Ventura 2. Cool, but the first one was better.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Friday The 13th Jason Takes Manhattan: 5.5/10

As you would expect from a Jason movie, your standard slasher but with extra cheese, camp and ultimately an ending that makes no sense probably one of the lamest ways to see a slasher get beat by water sewage but it's whatever, the positives were some of the kills at least were amusing other than that far from the best in the franchise and very forgettable, tough to rewatch honestly. Also as a New Yorker I found some other fallacies within the movie but I digress lol.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night Terror (1977) 6/10

Its a good film but nothing I haven't seen before.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw Civil War with Kristen Dunce today.

It's good but for the wrong reasons.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla 98, rewatched. Honestly while I know it's not great compared to other Godzilla movies, I don't get the hate for it either. 7/10. Seen better, but seen much worse too.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eater II: The Drug Buster (1989) 8/10

This straight to DVD action movie starring Lorenzo Lamas, was way better than I thought it would be. To be fair the fight scenes and acting could be better, but it still deliverers in both categories. In fact there was one scene that blew my mind with two guys fighting in wheelchairs. Definitely a must watch if and when your bored.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scream 3:-6/10 easily the worst in the franchise, too much humor, almost felt like a parody of itself at times and the killer was lame essentially just a jelly brother of Sydney.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEM: Become Human (2020) 6ish/10

Not the greatest thing I ever saw, but it was entertaining. However the build up to the end was better than the actual ending! Not a must see, but one you would enjoy if you watch it.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monster Hunter-With Mia Jovovich, it was alright. Not nearly as bad as I expected from what I've heard, it's a 7.5/10 good to kill time not a masterpiece or anything but not the worst video game adaptation by any stretch.

jackkyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4143  Edited By jackkyy

Emily The Criminal 7.5/10

A solid film, nicely paced and the cast are good.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reindeer Games-8.5/10 Fun flick, very underrated imo Ben Affleck and Gary Senise do a great job in this movie. If you're into a great suspense thriller with a major plot twist one of those keep you on the edge of your seat fun popcorn flicks, check out this movie.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4145  Edited By Referee

The Final (2010) 9/10

It's not a perfect film but darn close. The casting is spot on and the plot will give you chills. It's a movie I could watch every day and not get tired of it. And although you could not capture the lightning in a bottle that is this movie, it could be improved on with just a little level higher in the gore factor. But that's just me. The dark mood set in this film does out shine the need for gore. So in my book this movie is a must see for any revenge horror fan.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maniac(2012) 9/10 Easily one of the best horror slasher remakes that nobody seems to talk about. Elijah Wood kills it in this(no pun intended) great performance, you definitely get a feeling of dread and anxiety. Better than the original I'd argue.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halloween III: Season of the Witch 7/10

Not as bad as I remembered, As a stand alone movie it was quite enjoyable but nothing I would say groundbreaking. Still I would suggest it to anyone with an hour and half to kill.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H3 has a niche audience it's not as hated as it used to be, it's a fun flick if you want a nice stand alone story. A lot of people hated it due to Michael not being in it but it's not a horrible movie, I'd watch that over Halloween Resurrection or Ends to be honest lol.

The Thing 2012(prequel to the 80's Thing)-7.9/10 Another movie that is hated but I did like how it explained the prequel element to the Carpenter 80's Thing leading into it, I just think the movie made the mistake of trying to emulate the 80's version a little too much otherwise the acting, concept was on point and true to the Thing itself and the main chick in it did a great job I just forget her name, assuming she got away.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire 7/10

It is a good movie with an interesting plot. But then turns into Good Godzilla and Good Kong vs Evil Godzilla and Evil Kong. Plus whoever wrote it does not like Kong as he lost every main fight and even ran from one. Plus he was no longer unique, needed help to win his final fight and need an upgrade just to hang with the other beasts!

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man 3-6.9/10

Not the best Spider-Man movie by any margin but not the worst either, while it has it's flaws with the rushed Venom arc, the whole MJ acting stupid and selfish stuff it does have it's pros like the dynamic between Pete and Harry and ultimately making peace before Harry dies, realizing he just couldn't get over his best friend lying to him about Spider-Man and blaming him even though it was his dad's fault for his demise. The interesting story with Sandman and of course the symbiote stuff. The emo Parker was cringey but seems more famous for memes than anything.