RATE The Actor/Entertainer Above on a Scale from 1-10

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So pretty simple game/thread, like many others with a similar concept. I don't think I saw this one done. But pretty much if they're an actor or entertainer ie comedian, musician etc you just rate the one above your post from a scale from 1-10(1 being the worst at their job, and 10 being the best) for example if someone posts Ryan Reynolds you rate how good or bad of an actor he is from 1-10, you can explain why if you wish but not necessary if you just want to rate and move on and post someone new for the chain to continue.

They can be from any show, movie whatever. NOTE: You don't have to post a picture just a name.

I'll start:

Rate this Actor from 1-10:

Michael Keaton

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Michael Keaton is an 8.5 for me. Loved him in Batman 1989 and Beetlejuice.

Johnny Depp

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Referee  Online
arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 out of 10

Margot Robbie

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Referee  Online
arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 out of 10. I always liked McKean since Short Circuit then on Smallville.

Danny Devito

batstroke2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

11/10

JENNA ORTEGA

Not only the most talented actress of her generation, but she legit might be the greatest living female since Rosa Parks!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 out of 10. I really liked Jenna Ortega as Wednesday and she was Good in a Movie called The Fallout and another Netflix film called Babysitter Killer that I saw.

Tom Cruise

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Jenna is one of the more talented actresses of the gen z generation for sure. She tends to be in mostly horror flicks and darker stuff but thats fine by me. She is a great Wednesday.

Tom is 9/10 for sure major props to this guy not just for being a great actor but for doing his own dangerous stunts very ballsy.

Ben Affleck

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will say 9/10 he's a solid actor overall, loved his Batman overall.

Salma Hayek

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Referee  Online

7, She's good but not one of my favorites.

George Clooney

NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NovaPrime2

7. Plays himself in almost all of his movies. I think From Dusk Till Dawn is his only performance of his that he's wowed me and actually acted for once. He doesn't have that much range for sure, but his charisma has allowed him to be one of Hollywood's heavyweight celebrities.

Al freaking Pacino.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 out of 10 Al's a great actor legendary and good in everything he's in to be honest. Even if the movie is blah.

Ryan Reynolds

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 out of 10. Ryan Reynolds is great as Deadpool and had a few other Good Movies.

Viggo Mortensen

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk who that is.

Nicholas D’Agosto

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk who that is.

Nicholas D’Agosto

7 out of 10 hes an above average actor. Also FYI Viggo is the actor who played Aragorn in LOTR films. He's been in other stuff too but is no doubt the most famous for those films in that role.

Kevin Spacey

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By D00mSlayer1993

@arctika: ah gotcha, thx.

8/10. As awful as the things he seems to have done were, Kevin’s performances in Glengarry Glen Ross, American Beauty, and Bug’s Life were incredible. To this day, I still can’t believe he’s the voice of Hopper.

Tony Curran

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d00mslayer1993: Yep anytime. Oh he was in a Bug's Life? Ok that I didn't know lol I saw it years ago and totally didn't know that lol

8/10 Tony Curran is pretty good.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: yeah man it’s honestly pretty incredible lol. I never would’ve known if I hadn’t recently looked it up.

5/10. I haven’t seen him in much, but he’s pretty good as Dutch and Terminator.

Ben Barnes

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d00mslayer1993: Indeed lol now I'll definitely go back to that just to listen haha. Thanks!

Oh check out Arnie in True Lies, Total Recall, The Predator among his best besides of course Terminator films if you're curious I recommend those.

I'd say 6/10 only seen him in a few things so far, he seems alright.

Andrew Garfield

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Referee  Online

7, I don't know his work other than as Spider-Man, But he happens to be, in my opinion, the best live action version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMG a solid 8/10, first saw her decades ago on All My Children I had to wait til my mom finished her soap operas before I could watch my cartoons lol so when I got home had to wait 20 mins for her show to finish while I ate. Then I remember her moving to movies that sexy movie with Reese Witherspoon, Cruel Intentions I think? And of course Buffy, I know what you did last summer, etc, etc essentially what Jenna Ortega is now of the 90's, she was in nearly everything in a lot of horror genres as well. Wasn't she also in Scream franchise?

Tobey MaGuire

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10 not a huge McGuire fan.

Sylvester Stallone

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9/10 Being an 80's and 90's kid myself a good portion of films I watched had Sly in it. Easily top 3 action star during those eras.

Jean Claude Van Damme

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: Haha absolutely man, same here. I have a soft spot for all those guys. JCVD is one of my favorites, Cocaine addiction and all lol. 8/10. Not trying to say he's a great actor, just trying to say I thoroughly enjoy his movies.

Chuck Norris

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn

8 out of 10. I like Chuck Norris a lot but obviously he is not some Elite Actor in terms of Range. Chuck is an Action Star with some Good Showings. Also, Walker Texas Ranger got really cheesy the last 2 or 3 seasons IMO.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter: haha right on! lol yeah, I recently found out he had a beef with Jason David Frank which I never knew. JCVD I mean not Sly lol. But yeah agreed! They're both in my top 5 action stars no doubt! Same here. He had a charm to him in his prime.

Chuck Norris 9/10 for me, another legendary action star but also a great martial artist and very humble.

Brad Dourif(for those who don't know who that is he's Chucky, Worm Tongue in LOTR, Gemini Killer in Exorcist III, the Cop in Rob Zombie's Halloween and like a billion other movies character actor)

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DarthManhunter

@king_saturn: Absolutely 100 percent agreed. Nostalgia plays a part for me. I love most of his eighties movies, plus I have met him before at martial arts tourney in Milwaukee of all places(Not a diss at Milwaukee, just when I think Chuck Norris I think Texas) such a great guy in general. But yea by no means is he a Daniel Day Lewis or anything haha. Speaking of which...

Daniel Day Lewis.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: Whoops sorry went out of order here, my apologies I'm on mobile, sometimes site doesn't load as great without wifi. My apologies. I love Brad Dourif in everything lol 10/10 I forgot about him!!

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ghostodoofus2  Online

@darthmanhunter: DDL is one of the best actors to have ever lived, My Left Foot and There Will Be Blood say it all. 10/10.

Michael B. Jordan (can't wait for Creed III)

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By arctika

@darthmanhunter: lol all good lol also sometimes with these threads if 2 people post around the same time that happens lmao. Yep I agree!

Oh DDL is an awesome actor loved in him that movie with Leonardo DiCaprio in old New York the gang war movie(can't remember the name atm lol) but yeah he was great in that and a few others I've seen. 10/10 for sure.

For Ghostdoofus2 MBJ is a solid actor 8/10 for sure I liked him ever since Chronicle which is weird since I just recommended someone watch that movie lol

Henry Cavill

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2: 9/10 Michael B Jordan is a terrific actor. I'm quite certain he will go down as one of the best one day.

And yea Daniel Day Lewis really is probably top 3 ever to do it. Gangs of New York is another great film with him.

Joe Pesci

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha I just watched Home Alone a few days ago and Good Fellas a few months back.

Joe Pesci is 9/10 easy for me, he's hilarious, convincing and a bit intimidating which for a shorter dude isn't always easy to pull off lol

Jamie Lee Curtis

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ghostodoofus2  Online

@arctika: Don't mind if I answer both your questions. Cavill is a 7/10, he does not have great screen charisma even though he's pretty charming in real life but he's pretty badass when cast in the right roles, he's like Keanu Reeves who's also likeable in real life, doesn't have great range in acting but is well suited to playing characters like John Wick.

I honestly cannot say much about JLC because I've not seen her in very much, though she was pretty cool in True Lies.

Jackie Chan

lazorguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lazorguns  Online

8. I always enjoyed his martial arts movies as a kid, even many of the bad ones.

Frank Sinatra

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2: All good I just realized you and I posted within minutes of each other lol ^ a few posts ago. Yeah I like Cavill, he may not be the best actor ever but the roles he invests in he kills it. I feel most actors actually have limited range and lack versatility when you think about it outside of guys like Brad Dourif, Crispen Glover or Jack Nicolson guys like that who are great character actors very versatile in whatever they're playing so I definitely know what you mean about Keenu and Cavill. They do well but can come off similar with their acting style in various roles that stoic kind of posture, tone etc

JLC is great in the Halloween series and is considered the scream queen at least for years she was but yeah she's good in other stuff I agree, True Lies is one of her best films imo.

Frank Sinatra is a 9/10, also great versatile actor/entertainer as he was a great singer and actor nearly equally something you don't see much anymore to be honest these days.

Christian Bale

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christian Bale to me is one of those actors that embraces the character he's going to play, and does it very well, even if he's the best part of a movie. I'd say 9/10

Mel Gibson

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#39 jacdec  Online

9.5/10. Très bon acteur. Personnage captivant et sans concession envers le business d'Hollywood. Un chrétien convaincu mais peu conventionnel qui ne redoute pas la controverse.

Jamie Lee Curtis

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jamie Lee Curtis is a 7.5 out of 10 for me. She was Great in Halloween (well the first ones) and a few other films too like A Fish Called Wanda, Trading Places and My Girl. I guess my thing is I have not been a fan of her stuff in the more Recent Years. Still Pretty Good Though Overall.

Kate Winslet

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was that guy speaking french?😕????

Anyway lol Buster was a good oldschool actor 7/10 at least, acting was also very different back then the style, alot of silent movies at times so I was always intrigued by the actors of past decades the films and style were very different than now.

Morgan Freeman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgan Freeman is a 9 out of 10 for me easy. Leon On Me, Glory, The Shawshank Redemption, Seven immediately come to mind.

Kevin Costner

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fromfurtherdisc: Oh I don't know lol. I've only seen folks speak English on here haha

Bill Hicks is alright, kind of always reminded me of George Carlin lite with a lot less cursing and a lot less animated.

7/10

Richard Pryor

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Richard Pryor is an 7 out of 10 for me in terms of Film. Immediately films like Stir Crazy, Silver Streak come to mind and when I was a Kid I liked this film called The Toy that Pryor was in. Harlem Nights was another good one. Pryor got some bad ones too like Superman 3 and The Wiz IMO.

Robert Duvall

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah even though Superman 3 wasn't great, I actually liked Pryor's character in that movie as ridiculous as it was at times.

Robert Duvall is an awesome actor, loved him in The Godfather, Falling Down a lot among others. More of a laid back actor yet versatile with his roles. Solid 9/10

Michael Douglas

lazorguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lazorguns  Online

9/10. A great actor, and he killed it in Falling Down.

Chris Pratt

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little Richard 9/10 he was a very entertaining and talented musician. Very animated and versatile, musicians who can sing, perform and play a musical instrument are very impressive.

Michael Jai White