OH NAAHHH...

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WTH RYAN JUST WHOOPED DEVIN BRUH. None thought ryan woud beat devin. peope said hed be stopped, they said hes not elite, that his boxing career was over, I saw randoms in the youtube comment section saying theyd beat ryan up. But noone saw this coming.

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 scarlet_death  Moderator

Post threads like this in "off topic".

DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_death: Hey how come you are mod when you have such less posts and also relatively new.

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 scarlet_death  Moderator

@djsnake: I'm been on the site for a good number of years. This account is just my alternate account for modding purposes.

DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DJsnake
scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 scarlet_death  Moderator
DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Everyone thought that he's washed, that he's too coked up to fight and win, but he made quite the match with Hanet. I'm glad he won.

No Caption Provided

He wasn't lying when he posted that he and Jon Jones should fight as they are both using the magic powder lol.

ArranVid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well his boxer shorts say 'King', just like how Prince Naseem Hamed/Naz used to have 'Prince' on his shorts and how King Amir Khan used to have 'King' on his shorts...and on that night, Ryan Garcia was the king of the ring :-)

ArranVid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ArranVid2

Ryan also showboated like Naseem Hamed, and Ryan boxed a bit like Naseem Hamed!!! :-). Maybe Ryan was partly inspired by Naseem Hamed.

BraveBold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That’s coz he can’t fight

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryan also showboated like Naseem Hamed, and Ryan boxed a bit like Naseem Hamed!!! :-). Maybe Ryan was partly inspired by Naseem Hamed.

not really in my opinion tbh. he wasnt countering much and wasnt using a ton of head movement. He wasnt

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djsnake: I'm been on the site for a good number of years. This account is just my alternate account for modding purposes.

alt accounts are allowed?

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 scarlet_death  Moderator
Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OfficialTopG
@poopooeater said:

WTH RYAN JUST WHOOPED DEVIN BRUH. None thought ryan woud beat devin. peope said hed be stopped, they said hes not elite, that his boxing career was over, I saw randoms in the youtube comment section saying theyd beat ryan up. But noone saw this coming.

I predicted that Ryan would win. It was pretty obvious that he was faking his craziness for the sake of entertainment. He also tried to throw Haney off, which worked actively. He was in his best shape.

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poopooeater said:

@arranvid2 said:

not really in my opinion tbh. he wasnt countering much and wasnt using a ton of head movement. He wasnt

Ryan's defense was mediocre. He couldn't really block any shots and relied on patience.

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

that he's too coked up to fight and win

Ryan and Oscar were snorted out of their minds.

ShockMcuWaxIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic powder…

BraveBold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poopooeater said:

@arranvid2 said:

Ryan's defense was mediocre. He couldn't really block any shots and relied on patience.

true. I also believed he was being underrated but still had devin winning by UD. What really struck me as odd was Devin in the weigh in telling ryan to meet him in the center of the ring. If you are known for not havin power and having a suspect chin, and your opponent is known for their speed and power, why would you stand and bang with them.

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PooPooEater
cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cocacolaman  Moderator

@bravebold: Apparently PPE thinks this is a legitimate doxxing attempt and I don’t play around with that so I’ve went ahead and banned you. If this is a misunderstanding, reach out and let us know more and I will unban you immediately.

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OfficialTopG

@poopooeater said:

@officialtopg said:

@poopooeater said:

@arranvid2 said:

true. I also believed he was being underrated but still had devin winning by UD. What really struck me as odd was Devin in the weigh in telling ryan to meet him in the center of the ring. If you are known for not havin power and having a suspect chin, and your opponent is known for their speed and power, why would you stand and bang with them.

Devil was probably trying to sell the fight, but he clearly underestimated him in the actual ring due to Ryan's mind games. This is exactly why his form began to diminish as Ryan punched him in the face.