What Super Powers Would You Have

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

If you could have superpowers from any characters or genre-What would they be and why?

For ME-I always wanted The Following Powers

1- Immortality

2- Wolverine Regeneration

3- Beast Intellect.

4- Nightwing h2h skills.

5- Telekinesis

6- Telepathy-Manchester Black Level

7- All Element control-Like Avatar

8- Invisibility

9- Smokers abilities from One Piece

10- And last but not least. I always wanted powers of Piccolo.

Wbu guys- What do you choose?

savery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By savery

Communication; the ability to read, write, speak and understand any language. Everything from French Spanish and German to Hawaiian and ASL, Klingon, Dothraki, Binary, and so on. The world wouldn't feel so threatening, and i could go anywhere and speak to anyone. Enjoy everything this world has. https://omegle.onl/

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3 Supreme101  Online

No one is ever laying a finger on me if I got TK. the power when you think about it has lots of applications too.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MasterBuster666

Superhuman strength is all i need, as id be able to hone my stats via exercise & aquiring skills can be a bonus.

And to troll other users, powernullification of IB levels is a sicker combination too.

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marsz1pan

Tbh I like having just one real ability. But for this I'll pick three that suit me with names that I think sound cool.

{Clause Betrayer}- A ability to create spoken or written contract between parties, to grant power, abilities or materials dependant on what the contractor has to offer can be material or immaterial. All contractors are unable to harm the ability user directly or indirectly of the user considers said action a threat. In case of betrayal or broken contract user can forcibly extract the agreed up item, object etc and imposes a penalty to the contractor.

{72 Dominion}- Able lock a certain area to the baseline reality imposing up 3 rules at a time.

{Joy World}- Every sensation every ,hateful word, every beautiful object or desire fills the user with power. The more damage I take the faster I heal to feel even more. The more pain I inflict the stronger I get.

Essentially I become the concept of a Sadomasochist :}

Those would be my three... I considered luck manipulation or time or something like that but tbh...that's boring and overpowered I'd find no fun in it and if I die I die oh well.

Note: The first ability would be my main one as it has real world Utility. I'd be able to take someone's Spanish for my own, make a contract to acquire money or even immaterial things such as a longer lifespan , better eyesight etc. also I've always like being more support so this would enable me to be useful to any superhero team if others had abilities

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Entirety of Martian Manhunters powerset