Is Warcury the most durable being in One Piece for now?

MaderFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MaderFlame

Poll Is Warcury the most durable being in One Piece for now? (14 votes)

Exactly, he makes Kaido looks like a joke 36%
Nah, Kaido was WSC, he still sh*ts on him and others Fraudosei 21%
Kaido got caught off guard, Warcury brace himself 7%
Nah, that's Lunarian King 29%
Nah, Imu solos 7%
Xebec solos 0%
Roger solos 0%

He literally no sold an attack that floored Kaido on his *ss

I don't get why these old timers scared of Kaido, if one of them is already more durable and tougher than him

• 
Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Seems to be the only durable planet too. Then again Luffy was fatigued and not fresh so.....

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would appear so

LordV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warcury seems more solid while kaido is more rubbery, if luffy spammed more of those warcury mightve cracked but kaido could've taken way more even if it hurt him, then again warcury is immortal. anyway i think thats an ability of his that he uses to solidify his body actively while kaido's defense is more passive.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordv said:

warcury seems more solid while kaido is more rubbery, if luffy spammed more of those warcury mightve cracked but kaido could've taken way more even if it hurt him, then again warcury is immortal. anyway i think thats an ability of his that he uses to solidify his body actively while kaido's defense is more passive.

Not really. We know that Luffy was pretty much out of it at that point. Not at his peak in Gear 5 considering that all this have basically spanned a few hours at most. And he have been in and out of Gear 5 several times.

So it's safe to say that Warcury didn't take the full power of Luffy while Kaido was.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Post Wano Luffy after Haki blooms where he was seen fighting level with Hybrid Kaido in base at times before it all ramped up.

I'd say he's more durable than Lower forms of Kaido for sure (Human, Dragon, Possibly Initial Hybrid Form), We have to see more of what he can take from G5 to say if he cliffs Kaido completely

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd still say second to flames on lunarians. King also no sold kaido damaging attacks

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers