After the failure of Rebel Moon, is it safe to finally say that Snyder's DCEU would have failed even without WB's meddling?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll After the failure of Rebel Moon, is it safe to finally say that Snyder's DCEU would have failed even without WB's meddling? (25 votes)

Yes 80%
No 16%
results 4%

To be perfectly clear, I'm not denying WB's interference made things even worse. The Snyder Cut of JL is absolutely better than the theatrical cut.

But after Snyder has failed Netflix with 3 films across 2 franchises (Army of the Dead, Rebel Moon Part 1, and Rebel Moon Part 2) despite having all the "creative freedom" he could want, I don't see how you can deny that his DCEU would have failed anyway.

• 
mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I have to wonder if even Man of Steel only turned out good because he had Christopher Nolan onboard to supervise the script.

Ieatnettles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it's an absolute mess

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rajjarsalt  Online

Anthony Hopkins droid >>>

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

He wanted to make Batman and Lois Lane have a kid who'll become Robin, he wanted to make the Greek Pantheon Kryptonians, I don't know if this is true but he might have wanted Batman to be raped in prison. No, it would've been a nightmare.

Akuganas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zack snyder is overrated and trash director. The only thing why his JL version is better than theatrical version is because it's 4 hours movie which provides more depth and context. No way 4 hour movie will be released in theater, if it is to be released some contents will be edited out resulting a mess like JW version. If anything he should thank JW for taking over his shit and got all the blame

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder has good ideas behind his works, but their execution does leave a lot to be desired.

Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU failures were always on Snyder. Only his fans were high off copium and blamed everybody but him.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder has good ideas behind his works, but their execution does leave a lot to be desired.

This. Cannot describe it in better words on my view of Snyder as a director.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, the suicide squad failed horribly and nobody is doubting James Gunn after all

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait....it failed? Where?

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No not really, his DC movies that he was involved with actually made money

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It doesn’t help his cred, but I do think his movies based on comics are hundreds of times better than Rebel Moon. Thats not saying a lot, but I’m sure his DC movies would have been better than this. I really didn’t like MoS or BvS. I though Snydercut Justice League was pretty good though. But MoS and BvS were so much better than Rebel Moon.