Most powerful Beyond-Omega level mutant in the marvel universe?

• 79 results
yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Most powerful Beyond-Omega level mutant in the marvel universe? (47 votes)

Jean gray (white crown of the phoenix) 40%
The Marquis of Death 9%
Adult franklin richards (peak) 30%
Matthew alloy (Potential realised) 0%
Scarlet Witch (House of M) 17%
Nate Grey 0%
James jaspers 4%

which is earns the title as the king/queen of mutants?

• 
yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895

alled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By alled

Jean Grey aka Jean Slay has recently been confirmed to be an omega telekinetic by Jean Slay herself. Although you’re going to have to take my word for it because I cannot remember what issue it was stated x

To answer your question though. Omega is just described as having a limitless potential in their specific power/mutation. Really whatever the writer requires for the plot. Although they do try and keep them not too OP because then OP characters become difficult to write for as they can theoretically just solve every problem coming their way. Therefore have no interesting storyline. That’s why we don’t see Jean Grey as a permanent WPOTC.

https://routerlogin.uno/

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HoM Wanda or elder god Wanda.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cosmic_reign

AFR

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PyroFN  Online

Beyond Omega has been used before, but it is not exactly an actual designation. But, if we are actually measuring among the list here,

It’s Jean all the way. Less powerful hosts have measured to omniversal and conceptual levels of power.

Wanda is measured based around a lot of hypotheticals and less concrete feats. Not that she has nothing.

Adult Franklin is highly overrated based on very little. He does not suck, but the bulk of his feats are held up by his child self.

Matthew Malloy sucks. No contest.

Nate Grey depends on the version. Lifeseed is the most powerful variant, but it is an amped version by the Lifeseed. Shaman is the most powerful non-amped.

JJ….I need to do some research on him before I can say.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the little I've read, WPOTC should be significantly above the rest.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Franklin

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BigBaby

Wanda shouldn't be on this list since she's not a mutant currently. Either way, pretending otherwise, she should be at the top. Within the past year, her powers are so immense that she creates entire universes, and casually folds pocket dimensions while being compared to The Living Tribunal in power. Marvel also acknowledges Wanda's status as one of the most dangerous entities/beings in the multiverse. And this is all normal Wanda nerfed by Chthon.

House of M Wanda, way more powerful than base Wanda, further demonstrates the best feats among some contestants here. Logically, it makes sense provided the life force she tapped into is TOAA'S source.

Casually dominating Dormammu by subconsciously implementing him into Xavier's mind when sleeping, and erasing the x-gene throughout the multiverse, significantly dwarfs Nate, MoD, Matthew, and Jean's feats. Strange asserts that her reality warping transformed all of reality, and could implode the entire multiverse. Beast, alongside him, calls her an omniversal threat. Lifeseed Nate's feats are merely universal, and Jean's phoenix feats are universal too. But based on them, overall, Lifeseed Nate should come dead last on the list. He's powerful, but some people on this list could do his stuff without strain.

Meanwhile, Jean does have a lot of hyperbole/lore going for her, but her most recent feats, even now, have not surpassed the universal caveat. Her best feat to date is still holding a universe in her hand, which characters on this list have done far better than. Yet, in her most recent appearances, the author of her solo series implies the realities she created under the phoenix force can only be accomplished in the White Hot Room. This limitation might potentially change with upcoming FoX issues, but until then, her feats are not concrete and are based on weird scaling when it comes to matching Wanda, Franklin Richards, and Mad Jim Jaspers. Marvel is further not helping the case by asserting dominions are only afraid of Galactus, and Phoenix, inherently implying they are somewhat equals.

The real battle based on concrete feats, and statements supplementing those feats, is Franklin, Jaspers, and Wanda. However, Jaspers is eliminated through the sheer fact that Wanda's chaos wave resurrected him. Marquis of Death, on the other hand, possesses some nice feats against Eternity, but he's not on their level, and Matthew is also incredibly hyped. For me personally, I see it as:

1. Wanda
  2. Franklin
  3. Jaspers
  4. WPOTC
  5. MoD
  6. Matthew
  7. Nate

I can see why some people might put Franklin first, though. He's got the feats against the celestials, and recreating the multiverse shennagians. But he's also no longer a mutant like Wanda lol.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps the Scarlet Witch!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Griever was scared of child Franklin and waited until he began losing his powers to confront him plus Griever already has a ton of low showings so unless I'm missing something in the text above I don't see how that's supposed to be more impressive than some of other characters here

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rajjarsalt
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Griever was scared of child Franklin and waited until he began losing his powers to confront him plus Griever already has a ton of low showings so unless I'm missing something in the text above I don't see how that's supposed to be more impressive than some of other characters here

Scared? She attacked the moment he tried to conceive a universe and failed, but his cosmic power levels were still off the charts. Still, her waiting could have been a solid argument if she didn't get those other feats

• vaporized Molecule Man who gave those universes binding energy, made them real
  • destroyed all of Franklin's universes with a wave of her hand.

Marvel 101 states that Franklin's creation of these new dimensions was obstructing her. This checks out, as more universes popping up would decrease the entropy of the multiverse to a significant degree, and she is the embodiment of entropy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPOTC is just too above everyone here. Jean in the WHR can create and destroy real universes with a thought and White phoenix scales above all phoenix and some have omniversal level statements and feats.

HOM wanda is more hype than feats some of her feats have actually been performed by normal characters, the whole no more mutants spell lacks credibility because we actually saw multiple universes not being affected by it and the phoenix was also able to break the spell also with the fact that the resurrection protocols doing the same. The chaos wave is the only impressive thing and that isn't a direct feat, warping the universe is also impressive but heroes like zatanna, dr strange, dr fate, wonder woman etc have replicated such feats with some being more impressive.

Adult franklin is mostly hype and was just maybe 2 times more powerful than galactus.

Matthew malloy is a box load of problems and isn't impressive.

Lifeseed nate is just like HOM wanda.

The marquis of death is weird.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@rajjarsalt:

Scared? She attacked the moment he tried to conceive a universe and failed, but his cosmic power levels were still off the charts. Still, her waiting could have been a solid argument if she didn't get those other feats

He was already weakened to the point where he couldn't make a universe while he could already do that by the time of Heroes Reborn back in the 90's so he was already significantly weakened

vaporized Molecule Man who gave those universes binding energy, made them real

She only turned Molecule Man into molecules and didn't even notice his consciousness escaping to Sub-Atomica in one of those molecules

destroyed all of Franklin's universes with a wave of her hand.

Marvel 101 states that Franklin's creation of these new dimensions was obstructing her. This checks out, as more universes popping up would decrease the entropy of the multiverse to a significant degree, and she is the embodiment of entropy.

Do you have a scan of this because I'm pretty sure she didn't instantly destroy all of them as the Future Foundation went to different univereses after her initial appearance and many of Franklin's creations even came to earth long after she started destroying his univereses with her ship.

Right now the best the Griever has going for her is the fact that she's an embodiment of the universe but on the other hand she only has a hand full of appearances and has already been quite unimpressive for an "abstract entity" for example Molecule Man could escape to Sub-Atomica without her realising, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Namorita took blasts from her and were fine afterwards, a weakened Reed dodged her attacks, A weakened Sue blitzed her, a weakened Sue's invisibility somehow concealed her from the Griever, She couldn't figure out Franklin wasn't in a remote-controlled armor she was chasing around and the only reason why she couldn't be defeated (so far at least) was because she's an embodiment of the universe that serves a necessary purpose and not because she's too powerful

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're going in the objective way, jean shouldn't even on the list, because phoenix technically isn't "mutant" power

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby said:

Wanda shouldn't be on this list since she's not a mutant currently. Either way, pretending otherwise, she should be at the top. Within the past year, her powers are so immense that she creates entire universes, and casually folds pocket dimensions while being compared to The Living Tribunal in power. Marvel also acknowledges Wanda's status as one of the most dangerous entities/beings in the multiverse. And this is all normal Wanda nerfed by Chthon.

House of M Wanda, way more powerful than base Wanda, further demonstrates the best feats among some contestants here. Logically, it makes sense provided the life force she tapped into is TOAA'S source.

Casually dominating Dormammu by subconsciously implementing him into Xavier's mind when sleeping, and erasing the x-gene throughout the multiverse, significantly dwarfs Nate, MoD, Matthew, and Jean's feats. Strange asserts that her reality warping transformed all of reality, and could implode the entire multiverse. Beast, alongside him, calls her an omniversal threat. Lifeseed Nate's feats are merely universal, and Jean's phoenix feats are universal too. But based on them, overall, Lifeseed Nate should come dead last on the list. He's powerful, but some people on this list could do his stuff without strain.

Meanwhile, Jean does have a lot of hyperbole/lore going for her, but her most recent feats, even now, have not surpassed the universal caveat. Her best feat to date is still holding a universe in her hand, which characters on this list have done far better than. Yet, in her most recent appearances, the author of her solo series implies the realities she created under the phoenix force can only be accomplished in the White Hot Room. This limitation might potentially change with upcoming FoX issues, but until then, her feats are not concrete and are based on weird scaling when it comes to matching Wanda, Franklin Richards, and Mad Jim Jaspers. Marvel is further not helping the case by asserting dominions are only afraid of Galactus, and Phoenix, inherently implying they are somewhat equals.

The real battle based on concrete feats, and statements supplementing those feats, is Franklin, Jaspers, and Wanda. However, Jaspers is eliminated through the sheer fact that Wanda's chaos wave resurrected him. Marquis of Death, on the other hand, possesses some nice feats against Eternity, but he's not on their level, and Matthew is also incredibly hyped. For me personally, I see it as:

1. Wanda
  2. Franklin
  3. Jaspers
  4. WPOTC
  5. MoD
  6. Matthew
  7. Nate

I can see why some people might put Franklin first, though. He's got the feats against the celestials, and recreating the multiverse shennagians. But he's also no longer a mutant like Wanda lol.

That's not even count about her current post retcon chaos magic

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan said:
@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• vaporized Molecule Man who gave those universes binding energy, made them real
  • destroyed all of Franklin's universes with a wave of her hand.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

W

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Doesn't changed the fact that she beat both molecule man and franklin richards at the same time

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@justaxviel said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Doesn't changed the fact that she beat both molecule man and franklin richards at the same time

She didn't "beat" them at the same time, She turned Molecule Man into molecules from behind while he was focused on trying to mend the fracturing reality...

No Caption Provided

And several pages after that she beat a weakened Franklin Richards that was significantly weaker than he was back in the 90's

No Caption Provided

It's still impressive nonetheless but not for an abstract entity or next to some of the people in this thread

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PyroFN  Online

If we're going in the objective way, jean shouldn't even on the list, because phoenix technically isn't "mutant" power

Lol, more than just Jean shouldn’t be on the list. I think only Nate Grey, Matthew Malloy, and Mad Jim Jaspers are the only legitimate choices on here.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Andromeda1001

@scarlet_wiccan: Actually, based on what Ryan North told me, Franklin and Dormammu might face off later in his run. Dormammu is likely the one behind Nicholas Scratch.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@andromeda1001 said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Actually, based on what Ryan North told me, Franklin and Dormammu might face off later in his run. Dormammu is likely the one behind Nicholas Scratch.

Oh, That would be interesting

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Andromeda1001

@scarlet_wiccan said:

Oh, That would be interesting

Yea.

It'd be a nice battle to see.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Franklin was retconned back to being a mutant by using his powers to make everyone think he was normal

But is Wanda back to being a mutant?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor said:

I know Franklin was retconned back to being a mutant by using his powers to make everyone think he was normal

But is Wanda back to being a mutant?

Franklin hasn't been confirmed to be a mutant again

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel said:

She didn't "beat" them at the same time, She turned Molecule Man into molecules from behind while he was focused on trying to mend the fracturing reality...

No Caption Provided

And several pages after that she beat a weakened Franklin Richards that was significantly weaker than he was back in the 90's

No Caption Provided

It's still impressive nonetheless but not for an abstract entity or next to some of the people in this thread

At the same time in the context of the same event btw, it's still count as impressive feats.

For an abstract entity that already been stated to be the greatest threat to the multiverse by reed richard, WHO already know how powerful the beyonder and molecule man back in the past. i would say she is on multi eternity or even never queen level

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@justaxviel said:

Lol, more than just Jean shouldn’t be on the list. I think only Nate Grey, Matthew Malloy, and Mad Jim Jaspers are the only legitimate choices on here.

Nah, marquis of death should be on the top list, he is the only one who had the real FEATS and statements

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel:

For an abstract entity that already been stated to be the greatest threat to the multiverse by reed richard, WHO already know how powerful the beyonder and molecule man back in the past. i would say she is on multi eternity or even never queen level

Can you post the scan where Reed says that? Her feats suggest otherwise, If she already avoided a confrontation with child Franklin I highly doubt she's anywhere near those characters

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wanda should be number one in this specific case. The statements and the feats just go hand in hand. Plus Doom with her power bringing back Phoenix Jean.. the implication is clear.

Overall list:

1. Wanda
  2. Jean
  3. MJJ
  4. Franklin
  5. MoD
  6. Nate
  7. Matthew

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nwname  Moderator

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Griever is really bad when it comes to combat ("fighting bacteria") so until we see more this doesn't mean that much.

Also i'm pretty sure currently "true phoenix" of the white room is above all other abstracts and only below TOAA.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rajjarsalt
@nwname said:
@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Griever is really bad when it comes to combat ("fighting bacteria") so until we see more this doesn't mean that much.

Also i'm pretty sure currently "true phoenix" of the white room is above all other abstracts and only below TOAA.

True, but Scarlet Witch shouldn't be a bacterium given Griever's dialogue in her last series.

No Caption Provided

Granted this was in reference to Wanda going berserk and unleashing Chthon, her "Living Darkhold" form but it also means it's not an outlier.

No Caption Provided

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan :

actually in the narrative statements not reed richards, it's been stated that the appreance of her could put the entire multiverse's fate at stake which is implied that she is above the beyonders or final host.

and it doesn't changed the fact that she beat both molecule man and franklin richards in the same event

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPotC, easily. No one else on this list has feats on her level.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan :

actually in the narrative statements not reed richards, it's been stated that the appreance of her could put the entire multiverse's fate at stake which is implied that she is above the beyonders or final host.

and it doesn't changed the fact that she beat both molecule man and franklin richards in the same event

Can you post the scan where it's said?

And once again it was a severely weakened Franklin that pales in comparison to adult Franklin and she attacked Molecule Man when he wasn't aware of her

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

This ^^

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

This ^^

Wait wpotc has a feats ? i tought this just for mutant only

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"And once again it was a severely weakened Franklin that pales in comparison to adult Franklin and she attacked Molecule Man when he wasn't aware of her"

Lame anti feats argument tbh, your argument literally equavalent of batman with prep time thing lol.

And it also doesn't changed the fact that she threatened multi eternity and not even adult franklin richard could do those thing. even with the power of beyonders franklin richard couldn't reshape the multiverse alone in secret wars

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@justaxviel said:

"And once again it was a severely weakened Franklin that pales in comparison to adult Franklin and she attacked Molecule Man when he wasn't aware of her"

Lame anti feats argument tbh, your argument literally equavalent of batman with prep time thing lol.

And it also doesn't changed the fact that she threatened multi eternity and not even adult franklin richard could do those thing. even with the power of beyonders franklin richard couldn't reshape the multiverse alone in secret wars

It's not an "anti-feat argument," Franklin was canonically weakened to the point that he couldn't even create a universe (something he did as a little kid) and Griever literally waited to attack him immediately after he was weakened, She even says "finally the boy-god's reign is over" Indicating she waited until he was weakened...

No Caption Provided

Once again, Can you post scans of her threatening Eternity because everyone here seems to make a lot of false claims. Franklin didn't have the power of Beyonders in Secret Wars and all this is not even adult Franklin who's specifically said and portrayed to be much more powerful and experienced than all of his other versions so I don't see your point

MajorBokuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Justaxviel

@scarlet_wiccan:

"Once again, Can you post scans of her threatening Eternity because everyone here seems to make a lot of false claims"

Oh cmmon wiccan, it's your own pfp character that stated about griever being a total multiversal threat which is technically beyond even beyonders, remember this is the same your pfp character that already how powerful dr doom with the power of the beyonders yet she say otherwise. and you wouldn't say that franklin richard would stand a chance against emperor doom right ?

and it doesn't changed the fact that she beat both molecule man and franklin richard in the same event.

No Caption Provided
PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PyroFN  Online

i tought this just for mutant only

You’re gonna have to take that up with the op, who clearly mentions her. Not the people following the op.

Wait wpotc has a feats ?

Actual Feats

•Cut off an entire alternate future from the timeline twice

•Has destroyed entire realities multiple times

•Has created entire realities on multiple occasions

•Has access to the Nexus of Realities

•Has shown supreme authority over Phoenix hosts and has even forcefully taken Phoenix pieces against the wills of the hosts

•Total subatomic level control of every atom in an entire universe with her telekinesis

•Regularly looks into or travels to alternate realities

•Locks Dark Phoenix (Cyclops) out of the White Hot Room when he attempts to ascend from physical reality

Scaling

Statements

•Is stated to be the perfect host of the Phoenix, whose influence is unmatched by any host

•Jean and Phoenix claim to be one and the same

•Rachel Summers, Jean’s daughter and former host herself, states Jean is Phoenix made flesh

•Phoenix had watched Jean since her birth, denoting she was destined to be a host

•Cosmic Abstract, Death, states the Phoenix is Jean’s by right

•Mother Righteous states that Jean is of the Phoenix as it is of her

Lesser Host and other cosmic entity Scaling

•Taiaa threatens to prune Loki, God of Stories, from the Tree of Life (Marvel Omniverse) if they did not return to their proper time period.

•Despite being busy fighting off the Tiger God, the Phoenix Force kills the Defenders and send them down to the Land of Shouldn’t Be, Couldn’t Be

•The One Below All is stated to be afraid of the Mystery, another name for the White Hot Room, written by the same writer that confirmed the White Hot Room as the Mystery

•Beyonder fully admits that he is insignificant to the power of the True Phoenix Force, which WPotC has access to after merging with it.

•The Ivory Kings used their engines to try to ward off the advancements of the Enigma Dominion using the energies of the White Hot Room.

•The Enigma, enemy of TOAA, is incapable of looking into and entering the White Hot Room on its own. It only manages to siphon from the Phoenix Force when Mother Righteous started ascending out of the White Hot Room and absorbing power from it using a magic ritual.

•Old Man Phoenix (Logan) held back an omniversal wave that would have destroyed all of creation on his own for a brief time

•Dark Phoenix (Mystique) sent Old Man Phoenix’s body parts to different realities across the multiverse from the White Hot Room

•Weakened-Firehair, Weakened-Echo, Weakened-Old Man Phoenix, and Thor holds back the omniversal wave of destruction for a long period of time.

•Giraud uses the Phoenix to cure Eternity of a cosmic infection forcefully, causing pain throughout all of creation at the same time as a result

•Old Lady Phoenix (alt Jean Grey) chases alt Onslaught across the multiverse, constantly looking into alt realities and sending entire teams to any realities Onslaught appears in

•An alt Dark Phoenix (Jean Grey) returns mutant refugees from alt timelines to their proper realities and the rest who do not want to return are put in an empty reality where the Phoenix creates a world for them to live in all before returning to her proper reality.

•Earth-0 Phoenix (Jean Grey) saves Galan’s universe’s residence from eternal damnation by promising them to be reincarnated into the next universe coming, holding back the destruction of the Omniverse briefly. This was long enough for Gala to converse with the Sixth Cosmos and merge with it to become Galactus, not only shown on-panel, but acknowledged by 616 Reed Richards and repeatedly referenced in Marvel Handbooks. When the Seventh Cosmos is born, we see the same heroes from the previous Cosmos existing, as promised by the Phoenix.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@justaxviel:

Oh cmmon wiccan, it's your own pfp character that stated about griever being a total multiversal threat which is technically beyond even beyonders, remember this is the same your pfp character that already how powerful dr doom with the power of the beyonders yet she say otherwise. and you wouldn't say that franklin richard would stand a chance against emperor doom right ?

But it wasn't Reed who said it and 616 Sue died in Secret Wars #1 before Doom had the power of the Beyonders and only got resurrected after he lost the power so she knows nothing of God Emperor Doom, the Sue in Secret Wars is from an alternate universe Doom created

and it doesn't changed the fact that she beat both molecule man and franklin richard in the same event.

At this point I don't know what to say to this because I've repeatedly said and shown proof of Franklin being weakened...

No Caption Provided
Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan :

"But it wasn't Reed who said it and 616 Sue died in Secret Wars #1 before Doom had the power of the Beyonders and only got resurrected after he lost the power so she knows nothing of God Emperor Doom, the Sue in Secret Wars is from an alternate universe Doom created"

Sue didn't know the beyonder ? i think near everyone in marvel know how powerful the beyonder is especially in the first secret wars not 2015 secret wars. now you're kind of underestimating your pfp characters too.

"At this point I don't know what to say to this because I've repeatedly said and shown proof of Franklin being weakened..."

Doesn't really matter at the point when the griever already stated to be the greatest threat to the multiverse even what happen to secret wars and what did she do to molecule man, logically she's even above franklin richards, especially when franklin richards didn't have any good feats against cosmic entities except galactus.

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@justaxviel said:

i tought this just for mutant only

You’re gonna have to take that up with the op, who clearly mentions her. Not the people following the op.

Wait wpotc has a feats ?

Actual Feats

•Cut off an entire alternate future from the timeline twice

•Has destroyed entire realities multiple times

•Has created entire realities on multiple occasions

•Has access to the Nexus of Realities

•Has shown supreme authority over Phoenix hosts and has even forcefully taken Phoenix pieces against the wills of the hosts

•Total subatomic level control of every atom in an entire universe with her telekinesis

•Regularly looks into or travels to alternate realities

•Locks Dark Phoenix (Cyclops) out of the White Hot Room when he attempts to ascend from physical reality

Scaling

Statements

•Is stated to be the perfect host of the Phoenix, whose influence is unmatched by any host

•Jean and Phoenix claim to be one and the same

•Rachel Summers, Jean’s daughter and former host herself, states Jean is Phoenix made flesh

•Phoenix had watched Jean since her birth, denoting she was destined to be a host

•Cosmic Abstract, Death, states the Phoenix is Jean’s by right

•Mother Righteous states that Jean is of the Phoenix as it is of her

Lesser Host and other cosmic entity Scaling

•Taiaa threatens to prune Loki, God of Stories, from the Tree of Life (Marvel Omniverse) if they did not return to their proper time period.

•Despite being busy fighting off the Tiger God, the Phoenix Force kills the Defenders and send them down to the Land of Shouldn’t Be, Couldn’t Be

•The One Below All is stated to be afraid of the Mystery, another name for the White Hot Room, written by the same writer that confirmed the White Hot Room as the Mystery

•Beyonder fully admits that he is insignificant to the power of the True Phoenix Force, which WPotC has access to after merging with it.

•The Ivory Kings used their engines to try to ward off the advancements of the Enigma Dominion using the energies of the White Hot Room.

•The Enigma, enemy of TOAA, is incapable of looking into and entering the White Hot Room on its own. It only manages to siphon from the Phoenix Force when Mother Righteous started ascending out of the White Hot Room and absorbing power from it using a magic ritual.

•Old Man Phoenix (Logan) held back an omniversal wave that would have destroyed all of creation on his own for a brief time

•Dark Phoenix (Mystique) sent Old Man Phoenix’s body parts to different realities across the multiverse from the White Hot Room

•Weakened-Firehair, Weakened-Echo, Weakened-Old Man Phoenix, and Thor holds back the omniversal wave of destruction for a long period of time.

•Giraud uses the Phoenix to cure Eternity of a cosmic infection forcefully, causing pain throughout all of creation at the same time as a result

•Old Lady Phoenix (alt Jean Grey) chases alt Onslaught across the multiverse, constantly looking into alt realities and sending entire teams to any realities Onslaught appears in

•An alt Dark Phoenix (Jean Grey) returns mutant refugees from alt timelines to their proper realities and the rest who do not want to return are put in an empty reality where the Phoenix creates a world for them to live in all before returning to her proper reality.

•Earth-0 Phoenix (Jean Grey) saves Galan’s universe’s residence from eternal damnation by promising them to be reincarnated into the next universe coming, holding back the destruction of the Omniverse briefly. This was long enough for Gala to converse with the Sixth Cosmos and merge with it to become Galactus, not only shown on-panel, but acknowledged by 616 Reed Richards and repeatedly referenced in Marvel Handbooks. When the Seventh Cosmos is born, we see the same heroes from the previous Cosmos existing, as promised by the Phoenix.

Most of it was statements not a feats

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Andromeda1001

@justaxviel:That's not true. Franklin had some really good feats against other cosmic beings, such as Cormorant. Franklin was actually winning when they fought, until his powers vanished.

Cormorant was called by Doom to be a beyond Omega-level threat and unique in all multiverse. He didn't even care about the Zero-Force energies, which have birthed the universe.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By yoroshi0

@justaxviel:

@andromeda1001 said:

@justaxviel:That's not true. Franklin had some really good feats against other cosmic beings, such as Cormorant. Franklin was actually winning when they fought, until his powers vanished.

Cormorant was called by Doom to be a beyond Omega-level threat and unique in all multiverse. He didn't even care about the Zero-Force energies, which have birthed the universe.

i'm sensing a bit of frank downpIay here. Iike adromeda said, frank aIso has impressive muItiversaI feats at his peak

P.S wrote justa instead of adromeda

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@justaxviel:

Sue didn't know the beyonder ? i think near everyone in marvel know how powerful the beyonder is especially in the first secret wars not 2015 secret wars. now you're kind of underestimating your pfp characters too.

Sue didn't know about God Emperor Doom who had Beyonder's powers and she thought she and She Hulk could take on the Beyonder back in the 80s so I wouldn't say she's an expert on his capabilities

Doesn't really matter at the point when the griever already stated to be the greatest threat to the multiverse even what happen to secret wars and what did she do to molecule man, logically she's even above franklin richards, especially when franklin richards didn't have any good feats against cosmic entities except galactus.

Again, Sue isn't an expert on Griever or the Beyonder and their capabilities and if you think Franklin doesn't have any good feats against cosmic entities beyond Galactus I rest my case

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By yoroshi0
@scarlet_wiccan said:

@justaxviel:

Sue didn't know about God Emperor Doom who had Beyonder's powers and she thought she and She Hulk could take on the Beyonder back in the 80s so I wouldn't say she's an expert on his capabilities

Again, Sue isn't an expert on Griever or the Beyonder and their capabilities and if you think Franklin doesn't have any good feats against cosmic entities beyond Galactus I rest my case

they probably also don't know the celestials that franklin fought were top tier and celestials can be as powerful as LT tier or near it.

for example:

• Scathan The Approver. ...
  • Oneg the Prober. ...
  • Xodus, the Forgotten. ...
  • Nezarr the Calculator. ...
  • Celestial Gardeners. ...
  • The One Above All celestial

pretty OP celestials and the ones sent after franklin would have been top tiers as well considering franklin cosmic status and the fact frank was at his peak at the time (assisted by his child self energy)