Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By silverspidey

THE OUTSTANDING RUNAWAYS - VOL 1.

No Caption Provided

CHAPTER 4 - BANGKOK DANGEROUS - A SIX PART STORY

STORY:

Everything has fallen apart and then some. Their parents murdered and on the run from Chase Stein - Nico Minoru saved everyone by accidental teleportation to Bangkok! Now alone and with Chase ordering a hired crew of defected Hand Ninjas to hunt them down - Alex Wilder, Molly Hayes, Karolina Dean and lab created teens Ty & Tandy aka Cloak try to find a way to save their friend Victor Mancha who keeps calling himself - Ultron; that is - if Nick Fury doesn't get to them first.

Coming in January

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: VOLUME 2

No Caption Provided

TITLE: THE SENSATIONAL SYMBIOTE SAGA

No Caption Provided

ARC II: VENOM BEGINS - A 3-PART ENTRY

Story Preview: Venom is here. Spider-Man is here...and they live in the same house?! To make it worse, Norman Osborn makes a discovery about the symbiote sample he has that nows makes capturing Venom and Spider-Man a priority. Thus, OzCorps secret relationship with the mutant hating organization ORCHIS reveals a hidden truth and PLUS someone close to Peter Parker's world...dies.

Writer's Note: ARC I - The Black Suit functions as 'the origins' of the Symbiote life form and dealings with its first Host Spider-Man. This Arc is the landmark issue of Venom.

Helpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So i sort of recently bought myself Skyrim Special Edition on PC (I've been playing on Ps4 for the longest time) and got it primarily for the mods, but then an idea struck me, i want to write a series about my character's adventures and roleplay the situation by imposing rules on myself. would anybody be interested in reading something like this?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@helpless: It's video game related, so it's almost certain that someone will read it. Write it up! :)

Helpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so i've got myself a load order of 149 mods in addition to several plugins and patches and i tested it out up to level 10, and while i can see a few issues here and there, i otherwise like what i have, but if anybody has any recommendations for mods that i don't have that improve the game in a lore friendly way, I'm all ears.

Avatar image for deactivated-661488cd960ad
deactivated-661488cd960ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you draw cross-over fics, how cross-overy should they get for the inexperienced writer? Shared universe? (not like the Marvel/DC Amalgam universe where Dark Claw was a thing, rather Iron Man and the Atom are co-existing/separate heroes) or keep them in separate multiverses/universes? Just thought of a possible concept with the Arrowverse Anti-Matter wave affecting the MCU, and i was wondering how that would play out. Same with Thanos' snap in the Arrowverse.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm considering writing a Superman story. I have some idea, but I'm curious what everyone feels is the best superman comic/run they've encountered.

Helpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i haven't read it, but i really like the title of American Alien. you could also do something in the vein of the Earth One stories where Clark uses his powers, but isn't quite Superman.

also, if i want to post a library of a group of series that i am planning on writing with solicitations and a brief overview of what each series is/will be about, would i post that here or somewhere else?

Avatar image for deactivated-61fb3bc22e3ff
deactivated-61fb3bc22e3ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A small snippet of an idea for a Percy Jackson X F/GO idea.

"Hm, okay so the formula would be... I = mv2 - mv1 = m(v2 - v1)."

"Hm-hm."

"So then v1=242m/s and... v2=258m/s equals... 720,000 kg m/s!"

"That's right!" A small clap resounded throughout the room in the small apartment.

Percy Jackson leaned back with a yawn, feeling his back crack comfortably as he rolled his head around.

"These physics problems are torture! What's the point of knowing these stuff when we break them anyway?"

On his bed was a girl with her golden-blonde hair in a ponytail. in her lap was an open textbook indistinguishable from all the other books that surrounded them, near him was a paper book titled "DSTOMP: The Demigod Standard Test of Mad Powers."

"Hey! Physics is an important subject, don't you remember when I saved your life with it!" Annabeth said in false anger smiling while clicking her pen.

"Wait, really?" Percy said tilting his head.

"Remember our first quest Seaweed Brain? I-"

Percy drank in the normalcy of this scene. Only a few months ago was he fighting a giant evil robot with the face of a Roman Emperor, now here he was studying for University.

He wished for this to never end, no troubles, no saving the world just him and Annabeth together.

Which obviously meant things had to go wrong.

He immediately straightened up. Eyes dashing around the room as his senses scanned the room.

Annabeth held gave him a knowing look face filled with worry.

'You sense that too?'

He couldn't not sense it, it was like someone had shocked him with electricity, the back of his head buzzed.

He jumped off the bed and quickly exited his room in a run.

Entering the small living room he found... nothing out of the ordinary.

His stepfather Paul Blofis, was standing and rocking his baby sister Estelle while singing a small tune. His mom Sally Jackson was working on the couch, reading glasses on her face as her fingers moved across her laptop.

There was no worry on their faces, unlike the demigods, they couldn't sense whatever was worrying them.

"Percy, Annabeth what's wrong?" Paul asked.

Sally looked up from her laptop, noticing the pen in Percy's hand.

Percy himself was breathing heavily as running a marathon. Seeing his family fine didn't make him feel better, in fact, it made him feel worse. Knowing that his parents and baby sister could be in danger.

"I...Don't know."

He strode towards the window and opened it, peering out he saw people, no monsters, nothing. Just people walking around doing their things.

He lifted his head and stared at the sun, the light of Apollo's ride forcing him to squint.

'It's as if we're being watched.' Percy thought.

And then the world lit on fire.

It was in an instant.

Buildings or shelter provided no protection, they burned all the same.

Sally, Blofis, and Estelle didn't even have time to realize what was happening when they turned to ash, incinerated without pain.

"Per..cy."

Annabeth lasted longer, managing to stretch out her arm to him and say those final words before turning to dust.

Percy wasn't granted a painless death.

In the first second the flame didn't hurt, the power of his father Poseidon protected him.

But even the power of the Gods wasn't infallible.

He screamed as his skin melted, flame entering his lungs and roasting his voicebox.

His powers went wild, water appeared around him and disappeared just as quickly into steam.

Blood spurted out of his own vessels as they popped into steam.

Despite the pain as his nerves were charred he reached out a hand to where Annabeth once stood, in so much pain that he couldn't even think.

And then the floor burned away, and he fell into black, feeling nothing.

In that black, he saw.

A city just like Manhattan, covered in ever-burning flames.

A girl with white hair and in black who could only be described as a Witch, surrounded by dragons.

And the weirdest, a man in purple standing in front of the giant automaton that had attacked Camp Half-Blood. in front of him was a woman in red brandishing a weird zig-zaggy looking sword.

"Haaah!"

Percy jumped out of his bed hitting his head on the frame and landing on his nose.

"Haah...haah...hah."

Each breath came out heavy and labored.

It wasn't day, nor was everything on fire.

Before he could gather his thoughts his phone on his nightstand rang.

"Percy, we need to talk." Rachel's voice came through.

"Is it about the world suddenly turning on fire?" Percy asked.

"...Yes."

Just to note, this isn't a prologue or whatever. This is just something to reign in and control my thoughts. I'm still deciding how I want to write the story. Which is why this is super unpolished.

But to explain, Percy's having a dream where he sees Goetia burn everything and he sees some of the singularities.

As for why he sees only three singularities. It's because I just finished Fuyuki and Orleans and Septem are based on what I read from Timeless Academia.

If, when I do write this crossover this probably won't actually have this happen, or if I do it will be way less explicit. Maybe have Goetia pull a Kronos and actually notice Percy spying and do something.

Also as the vision with Septem shows, I am thinking of adding more Percy Jackson elements than just Percy Jackson. Like Nero from TOA. Also trying to decide if I should try to fuse the world's more, like Magus's knowing about gods and shit and maybe Percy being chosen by Chaldea instead of being suddenly sent there like Ritsuka.

Still have a lot to think about. So just chew on this for now.

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Speedster352

I would like some feedback from my fanfic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13478085/1/The-Demon-s-From-Another-Hell

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m looking for someone who understands and adores Elder Scrolls the way I do. You don’t have to be a Robert Browning to join me as a writer for this.

I’m in the process of creating an RPG scenario for this site. I’d like others to brainstorm with me to come up with the best possible story(s).

If you’re interested, I’m looking for anywhere between 1-3 writers to help out. Make sure you have the time to do it before volunteering yourself.

Thank you.