Can you add super endurance as a power?

htpss1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Again, probably, already has been asked before. "Invulnerability" has a very literal meaning. They are IMPOSSIBLE to truly harm or kill. It has a sort of arcane connotation to it. There's a big difference between a guy who can take a lot of hits (like Colossus) and a guy who the universe literally refuses to let die (like Wolverine. Har har.) Joke example, aside, I think it's useful to distinguish because seeing The Thing with "invulnerability" (and intelligence...) is kind of weird.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

That is something staff or engineers can do. Regular mods don't have that kind of power.

I have even noticed some typos in the powers selection, and they haven't fixed those yet.

htpss1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerz said:

That is something staff or engineers can do. Regular mods don't have that kind of power.

I have even noticed some typos in the powers selection, and they haven't fixed those yet.

This site, man....

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4 KillerZ  Moderator

I totally blanked the first time I read this post. But I think "Stamina" can be used where you want to use Super Endurance. They are almost the same I think.

htpss1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerz said:

I totally blanked the first time I read this post. But I think "Stamina" can be used where you want to use Super Endurance. They are almost the same I think.

I guess... :/