Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By ursaber

@gxrevs06 said:

@ursaber said:

I mean seriously who would you choose, Aunt May or Mary Jane. The answer is Mary Jane and if it's otherwise then shame on you.

You would so easily discard the woman who raised you from birth and who had made many sacrifices and given you everything, like she was nothing. Geez. I'd hate to be your mum.

Would you so easily discard your wife, that special person who is your partner and friend for life and the possible mother of your children, who still has her whole life ahead of her, the person you truly love above all others and discard her to buy life Aunt May who's had a long and complete life and who's time has come? And do you truly believe that Aunt May would condone what Peter sacrificed to save her? OH and remember the choice you have to make to save dear old Aunt May is to MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL. If that alone doesn't scream "DON'T DO IT" I don't know what does. Maybe the way I said it was a mistake especially the shame on you part and for that I apologize. Regardless the point remains choose between saving a young woman full of life who will become the mother of your children OR your elderly mother figure who raised you right and has constantly prepared you for her inevitable demise and who taught you to STAY AWAY FROM DEVILS.

There is no right choice in the matter. You love both these women dearly but one of them is going to die. So you have to make the hard choice and look at this logically. Your young wife with her whole life ahead of her or your elderly mother figure who's had a full life and whose time is already done. Think about that.

I love my mom. But my mom is not eighty, frail or sick and is in no condition where she would die of natural causes or old age. Aunt May was going to die sooner than later and what Peter sacrificed to save her isn't worth it. If I committed a heinous sin and made a deal with the devil to get a demonic divorce from the love of my life and abort my future child and I used my mom as my reasoning for doing so, my Mom would never forgive me, she would be ashamed of me and she would either kick my ass, disown me or kill me.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Inglewoodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0