Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xd_ist:

Cmon dude...... You aren't even bothering to show the same ultron bot in this image.

That's from the first gif. Which you conceded to. Its blatantly coming out of the eye there. Frame I showed is from the second Gif which is the one you're contesting.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

it is a name fallacy your associating a tier based on who the character is and ignoring their feats leaving them no room in your mind to be any stronger you believe if it’s cap or SpiderMan he can’t have good feats

I'm NOT ignoring their feats, are you braindead? Their feats are exactly the reason they can't be scaled to black hole level. Cap struggles with Chitauri, Can't one-shot several non-meta humans, Can be killed by guns and knives, Gets knocked down by small explosions despite using his shield (twice), Struggles to curl a helicopter, Can barely lift a large steel beam, the list goes on and on. But no, let's ignore all that because "Gyuk! Cap equals low tier" is the argument you think I'm making. Stop being a braindead loser and strawman my arguments elsewhere, preferrably off of this site.

my guy hulk was sprinting in one direction Blonsky runs and hits him with a jump kick completely stopping hulk dead in in tracks and pushing him back so your saying cap scales to this?

Once again, moving Hulk doesn't make Blonsky comparable to Hulk in strength at all. Blonsky is instantly taken out by Hulk's casual kick later, so why are you trying to make this a thing?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By GangOrca
@xd_ist said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

Highest end Yor Forger scaling

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Least impressive (holding back) Cap scaling

No Caption Provided

Lol the entire episode was about her being crippled by that shot

Unironically thinking KryptonianKing's shitpost is valid. Cap can probably win this but bringing up guns in this debate is not gonna look good.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist:

A Cap was very clearly superior...

0:27, he sends E Cap flying away with a single kick.... 1:16, A Cap pulls E Cap's arm away super casually. A Cap was very clearly superior in this fight

No, they are literally the same person with the same stats. Getting the advantage at some points inn the fight doesn't change that.