Jean

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

Lol Jean should be kicked out of the tournament for the exact same reason Cable was times 10.

Did i say phoenix jean.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magneto

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 Koays  Online

@mage101 said:
@koays said:

Lol Jean should be kicked out of the tournament for the exact same reason Cable was times 10.

Did i say phoenix jean.

you didnt say savior cable either....

Jean's full power is the phoenix, it's not a power up or an external force it's just her....hence no one here is gonna beat her

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By Koays  Online

Magneto

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Erik...

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@koays:

Jean's full power is the phoenix

I get your point, but seperating standard Jean and Jean using her phoenix power is something we've been doing for a while now, I don't think OP intended to use at any variations of Jean where the phoenix is being utilized.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By The_Hajduk

Mags has beaten him but I am pretty sure that's BS.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk:

I am pretty sure that's BS.

Don't see why lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Koays  Online

@koays:

Jean's full power is the phoenix

I get your point, but seperating standard Jean and Jean using her phoenix power is something we've been doing for a while now, I don't think OP intended to use at any variations of Jean where the phoenix is being utilized.

Lol I'd understand if this was a year ago....but in the current realm where were being told she's the living heart of the phoenix it's pretty illogical though.

Like i'd have no problem if Cable weren't straight up removed from the tournament for winning based on the old ruleset including statements....but at this point where the rules are changed and were going by "range + potency = raw power" it means that Jean is set up to win without any real challengers.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags has beaten him but I am pretty sure that's BS.

This isn't about who would win a fight, it's about who is more powerful.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am going with iceman.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Iceman here.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@mage101 said:
@koays said:

Did i say phoenix jean.

you didnt say savior cable either....

Jean's full power is the phoenix, it's not a power up or an external force it's just her....hence no one here is gonna beat her

I didn't say savior cable but I said that he has full control of his powers and has no techno-organic virus which basically is savior cable, Jean's a different thing entirely, the phoenix might be her power but it's still external and she has her base form which is what we are using here.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Am going with iceman.

@ashrym said:

I'm going with Iceman here.

I'm actually surprised with this. Why do you guys think Iceman is more powerful [I'm just asking out of curiosity}

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Iceman's abilities can manifest at atomic, subatomic, and quantum levels we don't see with Magento, and the idea of spreading his consciousness anywhere there's water on the planet seems more impressive.

Going down to absolute zero and then somehow going farther by the big high ends like freezing time, reality, or energy in place is something I can't ignore. Magneto works within the laws of physics and Iceman out and out breaks them.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

@mage101: Iceman's abilities can manifest at atomic, subatomic, and quantum levels we don't see with Magento, and the idea of spreading his consciousness anywhere there's water on the planet seems more impressive.

Going down to absolute zero and then somehow going farther by the big high ends like freezing time, reality, or energy in place is something I can't ignore. Magneto works within the laws of physics and Iceman out and out breaks them.

You make solid points! Mags has shown to use his powers on atomic and subatomic levels but the freezing reality is just another level. I wonder what @godlyshinigami has to say about this.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By destinyman75

Magneto

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since we're using high ends, iceman. Freezing reality, space, time and light takes the cake

monkey_d_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since we're using high ends, iceman. Freezing reality, space, time and light takes the cake

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto seems more powerful

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Nothing @ashrym said really equates to being more powerful here. You outlined the categories needed to qualify as more powerful in this tournament:

1. Range
  2. Potency
  3. Versatility
  4. Skill

In most of these categories, Magneto is superior by a good margin, most of the arguments for Iceman I've seen are predicated of him having good high ends and the functionality of his powerset but they don't take into account the other categories listed here for being more powerful.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@ashrym said:

@ashrym is correct.

And to add Bobby is the only Omega that is not really bound to a physical body. He can occupy multiple Bodies get shattered and then move his consciousness to the planets Moisture. You can't kill Iceman without removing a large portion of the Planets Moisture.

As for Magneto you can kill him and has died more than once. And he is still bound to a Human body.

That is why I picked Iceman.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

@ashrym is correct.

And to add Bobby is the only Omega that is not really bound to a physical body. He can occupy multiple Bodies get shattered and then move his consciousness to the planets Moisture. You can't kill Iceman without removing a large portion of the Planets Moisture.

As for Magneto you can kill him and has died more than once. And he is still bound to a Human body.

None of this equates to being more powerful, whether you can kill or not kill a character doesn't determine their power, the requirements for being more powerful in the tourney have already been presented, not sure why they're being ignored in favor of power-set functionality and survivability both of which have nothing to do with actual power.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Magneto is bound by human body unlike iceman who has consciousness to the water across the planet including Absolute freeze to beat Magneto.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Nothing @ashrym said really equates to being more powerful here. You outlined the categories needed to qualify as more powerful in this tournament:

1. Range
  2. Potency
  3. Versatility
  4. Skill

In most of these categories, Magneto is superior by a good margin, most of the arguments for Iceman I've seen are predicated of him having good high ends and the functionality of his powerset but they don't take into account the other categories listed here for being more powerful.

Range and potency both can fall into the molecular, atomic, subatomic, and quantum areas; not just distance, although transferring Iceman's consciousness through moisture has good range. Potency and versatility are incredible when we're looking at freezing time, reality, and energy.

Magneto manipulating a sea of free floating electrons withing metals is weak compared to Iceman creating absolute zero, for example.

It takes a lot of power to affect the energies at that level. Magneto is more competent and skilled in the use of his powers, but I don't believe he's demonstrated the level of power Iceman does when he starts getting extreme.

Avatar image for pimpkingmegasus
PimpKingMegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Range
  2. Potency
  3. Versatility
  4. Skill

I would say that Range and potency falls under bobby's molecular/atomic/quantum control over ice and him spreading his consciousness should be for range, the molecular/atomic/quantum control over ice also falls under versatility, high-ends are also useful here. So far, you make solid points especially with the fact that listing all of this isn't actually a valid case to say that he is more powerful than mags especially when comparing.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Magneto is bound by human body unlike iceman who has consciousness to the water across the planet including Absolute freeze to beat Magneto.

You do know that they aren't in a fight right? And Magneto has beaten bobby more times than bobby has beaten him [ I don't think bobby has ever done that before but I'm just giving him the benefit of doubt]

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually forgot this

MAGNETO WINS

No Caption Provided

THE FINAL ROUND

We're here at the finale with the top 5 X-men! I know that it took some time for us to get to this stage but now we are here so let's enjoy this together. The rules for this round will be different- there wouldn't be any more 1 vs 1 battle but you X-lovers will vote on wets eliminated similar to geekryan's telepath tournament.

The top 5 X-men are:

Storm

No Caption Provided

Jean Grey [No phoenix]

No Caption Provided

Magneto

No Caption Provided

Rachel Summers

No Caption Provided

Prof. X

No Caption Provided

Who do you guys think should be eliminated? Vote now and remember the rules to the game.

TAGS

monkey_d_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eliminate storm

DemonicGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eliminate Prof X

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 Koays  Online

Eliminate Jean

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 kasya_carey  Online

Eliminate Prof X

Eliminate storm

Prof X is right here especially after Storm feats in resurrection of magneto and marvel voices

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prof X

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers