• 50 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Spiderman is bloodlusted and out to murder. Can he beat these gauntlet and clear the Invincible cast out to kill him first?

Spidey gets fully healed between rounds.

All battles take place in a Manhattan city street.

All battles are Death or KO.

Spiderman is current with standard gear.

All Invincible characters have standard gear.

Round 1

No Caption Provided

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Round 3

No Caption Provided

Round 4

No Caption Provided

Round 5

No Caption Provided

Round 6

No Caption Provided

Does Spidey clear or does he stop?

b1uccy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By b1uccy

While I think Spider-Man could win all of these bloodlusted (except 10). The only problem is how long it takes to beat round 1 and how tired he gets. Wolverine versus Spider-Man is very inconsistent. In Superior he incap'd Wolverine super fast, but I have seen some times where he just doesn't go down. https://100001.onl/

I got this,...

Avatar image for returnkaboom232
returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By returnkaboom232

Stops at 1 if Rexsplode catches him good with one of his larger explosions. Otherwise, stops at R5 (assuming R3 is only early Monster Girl). Bulletproof>Immortal.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 if Rexsplode catches him good with one of his larger explosions. Otherwise, stops at R5 (assuming R3 is only early Monster Girl). Bulletproof>Immortal.

You really think Bulletproof > Immortal? For me not at all. Immortal just seems to me the better of the two in feats and performance. For sure in skill and experience.

This is EoS Monster Girl. Spider Man can beat Rhino and Sandman, so figure EoS Monster girl as soli mid level oppenent.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could lose to Rex.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By seastone98

@sirfizzwhizz: why u put wolfman above monster girl? She is stronger physically?

@konohana said:

He could lose to Rex.

Only if he pulls an isis

OT: peter makes it to wolf man or bulletproof

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XD_ist

Stops at 5

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: why u put wolfman above monster girl? She is stronger physically?

@konohana said:

He could lose to Rex.

Only if he pulls an isis

OT: peter makes it to wolf man or bulletproof

How strong is Peter normally? Building? A baseball from Rex blew up a mansion and I saw it calced at city-block.

The only problem I see here is the speed at which Peter can move at, and if Rex is able to tag him.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana: yeah spidey is faster and is use to having explosives thrown at him

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: Wolf Man is as durable and strong as Immortal. Though Monster Girl is stronger by a margin, Wolfman has way better healing, cutting attacks, skill, and speed.

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man clears,

No one has the speed to tag him, or the strength to break out of his webbing. giving him an hour to beat them into unconscious or to death.

This is the guy, who can hurt an amped thing, when pushed enough. And beat firelord.

doctor octopus already hurt mark (who claimed to be stronger than immortal) enough to make him fall out the sky and hold his face in pain. Spider-Man hits even harder.

he could lose to Rex, if Rex killed himself, but a bloodlusted Spider-Man likely blitzes and takes his head off.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232 said:

You really think Bulletproof > Immortal? For me not at all. Immortal just seems to me the better of the two in feats and performance. For sure in skill and experience.

This is EoS Monster Girl. Spider Man can beat Rhino and Sandman, so figure EoS Monster girl as soli mid level oppenent.

EoS Monster girl is actually much weaker than usual mid-ish series Monster girl. Her belt aging her normal body up made her monster form physically smaller/weaker

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator

Rex is not beating Peter. I think immortal is supposed to be above Spidey’s level but even ignoring the ridiculous stuff Peter genuinely has better feats than him.

I wouldn’t argue for it but logically he shouldn’t clear.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@seastone98: Wolf Man is as durable and strong as Immortal. Though Monster Girl is stronger by a margin, Wolfman has way better healing, cutting attacks, skill, and speed.

Fair enough, what do u think is the AP of his claws & teeth?

He's like a 25 tonner in lifting right? I don't remember him doing anything more than that tbh

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

He's like a 25 tonner in lifting right? I don't remember him doing anything more than that tbh

If he is as strong as immortal then he can throw people people into orbit casually, which is like a million tonner feat

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoopla001: @returnkaboom232:immortal & bulletproof are relatively even for the most part

Zandle is likely more durable overall but immortal has better healing

The TV show likes to add more feats & fights so this might change along with the scaling meta of the series

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sirfizzwhizz said:

No Caption Provided

Immortal strength kept changing from bio to bio. Starting 25 ton then change to 50 tons in one month alone, and thus showing and proving as comic go on his strength level changes higher and higher as the newer comic kept raising the bar.

Immortal is 50 tonner by bio, yet trying to bust out, he could not. As stated this slime stuff is tough, and would crush everyone in the substance before busting open. Take note some of the characters there also have razor bladed weapons and disintegrating like energy attacks too. So its not Wolf Man's claws that pulls off this feat. What we see is Zecharia going mist form, as to not get crushed, and Wolf Man powering out of the trap with strength that Immortal could not.

No Caption Provided

Wolf Man shreds through Reanimen of all things like they're wheat. Reanimen are shown to been near equals to Invincible in the first 30 odd issues. They were in the 30+ ton range, and had Smart Atom level durability though not quite Invincible level of course. However, these Reanimen are superior models, made with better tech, and special armor to boot. These Government Reanimen are enough to overwhelm even Invincible in the roughly 20 to 1 scenario. That is how tough they are. Wolf Man shreds them.

No Caption Provided

Wolf man's claws are powerful enough to rip through Robot's armor which as proven is very durable.

No Caption Provided

Wolf Man's claws are proven able to damage and harm Monster Girl herself. She is insane durable.

So yeah IMO Wolf Man > Monster Girl.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@returnkaboom232:EoS monster girl was able to smash apart Silver Robit Drones. Same Drones Invincible bloodlusted had issues busting. So I don't see how she got weaker when her feats only got better. Makes sense too given she was stated to only gotten better in the Flaxan Dimension.

No Caption Provided

Stated that Monster Girl starts as a 60 toner, but her strength increase with her size. She continues to get much larger as the series progress and her feats match this.

Octoboss was stated by Invincible himself to be near his level during the first 50 comics time frame. As seen blows at the same time from Samson and Yeti, both heavy hitters of the team, dont do much damage at all, Its Monster Girls single punch that breaks Octoboss face and KOs him.

Monster Girl shown to match strength with her son Monax, who in turn casually wrecks Robots army of older Drones and Mechs with ease.

Monster Girl at the end of the comic series was shown able to casually tear apart Robots new Drones. Drones that Post Viltrumite War Invincible had trouble breaking with attacks.

So she does in fact get stronger not weaker.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: EoS monster girl was able to smash apart Silver Robit Drones. Same Drones Invincible bloodlusted had issues busting. So I don't see how she got weaker when her feats only got better. Makes sense too given she was stated to only gotten better in the Flaxan Dimension.

I mean it’s literally canon that she got weaker. Kirkman said so. I’m like 90% sure it was explained in the issues that the belt had the reverse effect on her monster form and made it a lot weaker. If you think she can bust drones a bloodlusted Invincible can’t, why even put her on this gauntlet, let alone this low in the rank? Seems pretty pointless. I know there‘s the context for Invincible being `unable` to bust the drones, but your phrasing just confuses me anyway.

@sirfizzwhizz: @returnkaboom232:fizz said something about immortal getting a lifting buff in his bio no?

Ok? But Wolf man would be relative to an Immortal around the time of blue suit Mark, no? Immortal threw Bi-Plane into space the first issue he appeared IIRC. Also, I wouldn’t take the handbook values changing over the 2 books as evidence that Immortal’s strength has been increasing like that. The writers of it clearly experienced some form of cognitive dissonance when writing it. It’s all over the place and half of it contradicts the comic. Pre-buff Allen obviously wasn’t only a 70 tonner; same with Immorrtal from his first appearance (Bi-Plane feat) - also this growth thing would imply he was like a 1 tonner only a few months before the comic timeline started from issue 1.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Stated that Monster Girl starts as a 60 toner, but her strength increase with her size. She continues to get much larger as the series progress and her feats match this.

Thanks for that, since it reaffirms my premise. Kirkman EXPLICITLY stated she got weaker and he had asked Ottley to draw her as PHYSICALLY smaller, to which Ottley tried but couldn’t do properly on paper. I’ll try find the scan, but it is 100% legit. He said it in Penvincipals.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@returnkaboom232:

I mean it’s literally canon that she got weaker. Kirkman said so. I’m like 90% sure it was explained in the issues that the belt had the reverse effect on her monster form and made it a lot weaker. If you think she can bust drones a bloodlusted Invincible can’t, why even put her on this gauntlet, let alone this low in the rank?

Because she lose to Bulletproof and Immortal and Wolf Man in a fight? She also no stronger than Rhino or Sandman high end feats which Spidey beaten time and again no?

Seems pretty pointless. I know there‘s the context for Invincible being `unable` to bust the drones, but your phrasing just confuses me anyway.

No context. While the armor is able to generate a sound, Mark can still hit the armor as hard as he wants before the sound reaches, more so when Mark is hypersonic to FTL in combat speeds. Sound frequency of the armor ringing would take time to reach his inner ear before laying down major blows. Also in SPACE where the sound frequency does not exist at all Mark has issues breaking the armor.

Ok? But Wolf man would be relative to an Immortal around the time of blue suit Mark, no? Immortal threw Bi-Plane into space the first issue he appeared IIRC. Also, I wouldn’t take the handbook values changing over the 2 books as evidence that Immortal’s strength has been increasing like that. The writers of it clearly experienced some form of cognitive dissonance when writing it. It’s all over the place and half of it contradicts the comic.

Pre-buff Allen obviously wasn’t only a 70 tonner; same with Immorrtal from his first appearance (Bi-Plane feat) - also this growth thing would imply he was like a 1 tonner only a few months before the comic timeline started from issue 1.

Correct and thats ok. Since all the bios are EARLY facts, as the comic went on the stakes and power got larger. Its perfect bases of the Minimum for stats and limits. No one said its the max or accurate to EOS.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By seastone98

@returnkaboom232: to be fair immortal's bio states "immortal can lift (press) AT LEAST 25 tons (50 if u use the latter handbook)

So thats the lowest amount he can lift with minimum effort (while still sounding impressively superhuman)

Also isn't the whole tonner system from marvel? The idea at least?

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232:

Because she lose to Bulletproof and Immortal and Wolf Man in a fight? She also no stronger than Rhino or Sandman high end feats which Spidey beaten time and again no?

But you said she can bust drones Invincible can’t, so she should be at the top of list, no? Or do Rhino and Sandman beat Invincible too

No context. While the armor is able to generate a sound, Mark can still hit the armor as hard as he wants before the sound reaches, more so when Mark is hypersonic to FTL in combat speeds. Sound frequency of the armor ringing would take time to reach his inner ear before laying down major blows. Also in SPACE where the sound frequency does not exist at all Mark has issues breaking the armor.

Oh ok, so Monster Girl>>>>>Invincible got it.

Correct and thats ok. Since all the bios are EARLY facts, as the comic went on the stakes and power got larger. Its perfect bases of the Minimum for stats and limits. No one said its the max or accurate to EOS.

I‘m thinking you’re under the impression that the handbook came out much earlier than it actually did. Around 40 issues had already passed when the handbook parts came out. Immortal’s Bi-Plane feat and Allen’s starship feat were long in the past. It was actually post-zenkai Allen time. The handbook stated 30 tons was his physical limit for lifting pre-zenkai. Nothing about it makes sense.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: to be fair immortal's bio states "immortal can lift (press) AT LEAST 25 tons (50 if u use the latter handbook

So thats the lowest amount he can lift with minimum effort

Also isn't the whole tonner system from marvel? The idea at least?

And Allen’s bio says 30 tons is his limit. The lifting strength class thing comes from marvel, but why wouldn’t it apply normally? The whole handbook is just dumb.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By seastone98

@returnkaboom232: handbooks are secondary canon some marvel handbook said quicksilver was 175mph so it's not like marvel was always had flawless application of their own system

Still 175mph & 25tons are still pretty memeable

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: handbooks are secondary canon some marvel handbook said quicksilver was 175mph so it's not like marvel was always had flawless application of their own system

Still 175mph & 25tons are still pretty memeable

I agree, it’s stupid. About the Immortal strength growth theory; the gap between Handbook part 1 & 2’s release date is 1.5 months. Handbook 1 came out the same day as issue 37 did, 2 came out the same day issue 38 did. The issues are like a few days apart at most. You seeing how implausible it’s sounding now?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@returnkaboom232:

But you said she can bust drones Invincible can’t, so she should be at the top of list, no?

Why when she is slower, less durable, no flight or other powers, and less skilled?

Or do Rhino and Sandman beat Invincible too

Are we talking consistent feats or high ends? You are not understating my distinction of the two.

Oh ok, so Monster Girl>>>>>Invincible got it.

That is your interpretation of my views, not my actual views. Also lacking context like Speed, Skill, Special Powers, ect.

I‘m thinking you’re under the impression that the handbook came out much earlier than it actually did. Around 40 issues had already passed when the handbook parts came out.

Issue #38 released with Handbook same month. Dec 2006.

Immortal’s Bi-Plane feat and Allen’s starship feat were long in the past. It was actually post-zenkai Allen time. The handbook stated 30 tons was his physical limit for lifting pre-zenkai. Nothing about it makes sense.

And again this is a problem why? Its just minimum stats and limits by the Invincible Skybund team, you want to ignore those things, go ahead. No ones stopping you there since their feats > to stated limits. Same shit applies to Marvel bios too. So who cares? Why do you care?!

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232:

Why when she is slower, less durable, no flight or other powers, and less skilled?

Oh, so you think she is stronger? So you think if Invincible was speed equalised, he’d be in R3 of this gauntlet? You think Spider-Man would beat Invincible, if it weren’t for his speed? Your lack of consistent thoughts is giving me a headache dude.

Are we talking consistent feats or high ends? You are not understating my distinction of the two.

What did you have in mind when making this thread?

That is your interpretation of my views, not my actual views. Also lacking context like Speed, Skill, Special Powers, ect.

I don’t think I am. You directly listed a feat of Monster girl’s as

EoS monster girl was able to smash apart Silver Robit Drones. Same Drones Invincible bloodlusted had issues busting.

which is pretty explicitly lavelling her as stronger than Invincible. I’m not sure why you’re pretending she’s stronger than Invincible, as if you’d ever believe it or argue it in any other thread. Speed hardly matters when we see how much of a factor strength is to Invincible’s overall power. We both mutually understand how Invincible holds back his speed massively on Earth at basically all times, so why would he be hailed the most powerful hero on Earth by far?

Issue #38 released with Handbook same month. Dec 2006.

Yep, so where are you seeing these power spikes between handbook parts? Days past between the 2, with no feats in-between for Immortal and such. Allen’s 30 ton limit statement comes much after his best feat pre-zenkai boost.

And again this is a problem why? Its just minimum stats and limits by the Invincible Skybund team,

Limits? So now you’re admitting some of them are clearly stated limits, right? Like Allen’s one; even though you’ve already agreed he isn’t a 30 tonner - then you ask where the problem is. No contradictions?

you want to ignore those things, go ahead.

I’m not ignoring anything. I think it’s the inverse.

No ones stopping you there since their feats > to stated limits.

Alright, so you admit the handbook numbers are nonsensical. Nice

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: yeah that’s about where I have their comic versions

and bulletproof is probably faster,

Immortal doesn’t heal mid fight so I don’t think that’ll be relevant.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoopla001: immortal can fight in space unaided bulletproof can't so that's another difference too

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232:

Oh, so you think she is stronger? So you think if Invincible was speed equalised, he’d be in R3 of this gauntlet? You think Spider-Man would beat Invincible, if it weren’t for his speed? Your lack of consistent thoughts is giving me a headache dude.

Invincible would need to lose ...

• Speed
  • Flight
  • Durability
  • Healing
  • Lifting Strength (Not same as AP where he and Monster Girl match)
  • Ability to Hold breath for weeks (Monster Girl can be suffocated with Spidey webbing where Mark cannot)

Lose ALL THAT and yes he be a Round 3. Sure.

What did you have in mind when making this thread?

See what others argue for for Spiderman. If people will lowball Invincible so badly as the majority or would the majority acknowledge how good he is. However, I am bias lol. I want others opinions and placement of these characters to Spider Man.

I don’t think I am. You directly listed a feat of Monster girl’s as

which is pretty explicitly lavelling her as stronger than Invincible. I’m not sure why you’re pretending she’s stronger than Invincible, as if you’d ever believe it or argue it in any other thread. Speed hardly matters when we see how much of a factor strength is to Invincible’s overall power. We both mutually understand how Invincible holds back his speed massively on Earth at basically all times, so why would he be hailed the most powerful hero on Earth by far?

Again you have no tact here. Monster Girl can be beaten certain ways that Mark cannot, and Mark is superior to here in many areas. Including Lifting Strength. I labeled it all above.

Yep, so where are you seeing these power spikes between handbook parts? Days past between the 2, with no feats in-between for Immortal and such. Allen’s 30 ton limit statement comes much after his best feat pre-zenkai boost.

You say power spikes between handbooks yet the second book came one month after the first one, and they revised it. Again in the end it doesnt matter.

Limits? So now you’re admitting some of them are clearly stated limits, right? Like Allen’s one; even though you’ve already agreed he isn’t a 30 tonner - then you ask where the problem is. No contradictions?

I really have no fraking clue what your bitching about. Im lost.

I’m not ignoring anything. I think it’s the inverse.

Ok.

Alright, so you admit the handbook numbers are nonsensical. Nice

I never said the books were accurate or bible. So what are you BITCHING ABOUT!?

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Invincible would need to lose ...

• Speed
  • Flight
  • Durability
  • Healing
  • Lifting Strength (Not same as AP where he and Monster Girl match)
  • Ability to Hold breath for weeks (Monster Girl can be suffocated with Spidey webbing where Mark cannot)

Lose ALL THAT and yes he be a Round 3. Sure.

LMAOOOOOOO

Again you have no tact here. Monster Girl can be beaten certain ways that Mark cannot, and Mark is superior to here in many areas. Including Lifting Strength. I labeled it all above.

Do you know how bad this is sounding rn? Monster Girl being stronger than Mark in the only way that actually matters? Can you also address like the rest of that section you just plainly ignored. Because I’m thinking Monster Girl>Invincible for striking strength is the biggest load of horseshit I’ve ever heard in my life.

You say power spikes between handbooks yet the second book came one month after the first one, and they revised it. Again in the end it doesnt matter.

And the in-universe gap between the 2 issues the handbooks came out with was a few days - your whole original argument was that Immortal gets massively stronger over time. Also, they revised it for him to still be fodder level lifting? Why would his MINIMUM lifting strength change from a revision, if his upper limit is millions of times stronger? This change is either taken as meaningless, or you’d have to concede to the fact that the handbook writers changed it to make him stronger, in the sense that the number presented is a level he operates at when exerting himself.

I really have no fraking clue what your bitching about. Im lost.

Reading comprehension bud.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: All you did was bitch and cry about using Official Handbook statements for a base minimum that no one here nor myself consider as the norm or max. So I think you need reading comprehensiveness.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: All you did was bitch and cry about using Official Handbook statements

All you did this whole time was spout nonsense. Also chill? Do you have problems? Why are you always angry?

for a base minimum that no one here nor myself consider as the norm or max.

That’s what I mean. I’ve proven how some/most of these don’t mean what they think you mean, yet you continue in this state of ignorance.

So I think you need reading comprehensiveness.

Nice one

Now we wanna talk about how a weaker monster girl is KOing adult Viltrumites with punches, according to you?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@returnkaboom232:

All you did this whole time was spout nonsense. Also chill? Do you have problems? Why are you always angry?

That’s what I mean. I’ve proven how some/most of these don’t mean what they think you mean, yet you continue in this state of ignorance.

Again stop crying about the official handbook entries. You want me to say they dont matter when I already agree, and yet still bitching about it. Its fraking annoying at this point. Let it go.

No Caption Provided

Now we wanna talk about how a weaker monster girl is KOing adult Viltrumites with punches, according to you?

I never said she can KO Adult Viltrumites. I said she can break with effort same Robot Drones that Invincible needs effort to break. Monster Girl does not have the durability, healing, flight, speed, or lifting strength to fight a adult Viltrumite. unless the Viltrumite had his spine broken and unable to move she sure could pummel them into mush with blows over time, sure.

AP = Attack Potency, its the measurement of how characters can use attacks to damage people who can destroy planets, but don't do that with every punch.

DC= Destructive Capability, its the measurement of what you can destroy with your best attack in an AoE

Monstergirl has inferior DC and Lifting strength but clearly decent Viltrumite level AP. Thats facts. Its proven in feats. Deal with it.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I never said she can KO Adult Viltrumites.

You said she hits harder than Invincible. Invincible is way past the point where he can massively bleed and KO Viltrumites. In fact, he could even bleed Thragg’s face with punches. Monster girl can do worse to Thragg’s face? That’s how chain of logic works. It doesn‘t just end where you want it to.

I said she can break with effort same Robot Drones that Invincible needs effort to break.

Right, but it still points to the same thing (which you’ve already admitted to); monster girl hits harder than Invincible.

Monster Girl does not have the durability, healing, flight, speed, or lifting strength to fight a adult Viltrumite. unless the Viltrumite had his spine broken and unable to move she sure could pummel them into mush with blows over time, sure.

Her fists would have the same durability tho right? Invincible can batter Viltrumites in and she hits harder than him. Do you think she has Moon+ level AP then?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@returnkaboom232:

You said she hits harder than Invincible. Invincible is way past the point where he can massively bleed and KO Viltrumites.

Can you quote where I said this? I cant find it.

In fact, he could even bleed Thragg’s face with punches. Monster girl can do worse to Thragg’s face? That’s how chain of logic works. It doesn‘t just end where you want it to.

I never mention Invincible with Atom Eve power boost to strength to be Thragg level. The Silver bots Mark had issues with was Viltrumite War Mark not <<<< EoS Mark post Eve upgrade. With that upgrade Mark one shot Robot Drones easy. So........

Right, but it still points to the same thing (which you’ve already admitted to); monster girl hits harder than Invincible.

Never once said this. Ever. You took it that way.

Her fists would have the same durability tho right? Invincible can batter Viltrumites in and she hits harder than him.

Again never said anywhere she hits harder than Mark. Qoute?

Do you think she has Moon+ level AP then?

I guess she does.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A Bloodlusted Viltrumite War era Mark has issues damaging the armor. Consistent facts.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet there she is doing as well as Mark vs Robot Drones. FActs. On Panel FACTS! Dont care you like it or not. Facts right there.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Rex is not beating Peter. I think immortal is supposed to be above Spidey’s level but even ignoring the ridiculous stuff Peter genuinely has better feats than him.

I wouldn’t argue for it but logically he shouldn’t clear.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Probably like 5.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spidey clears

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I never mention Invincible with Atom Eve power boost to strength to be Thragg level. The Silver bots Mark had issues with was Viltrumite War Mark not <<<< EoS Mark post Eve upgrade. With that upgrade Mark one shot Robot Drones easy. So........

I wasn’t referring to post-Eve amp Mark either. Viltrumite War Mark easily bloodied Thragg’s face:

No Caption Provided

So can his then physical peer, Omni-Man:

As well as the main Viltrumites, most of which he was relative to, who pummelled Thragg’s face in together:

No Caption Provided

By definition, you’re saying Monster Girl could rep some of these.

Also, piss-poor excuse. Even post-Eve amp Mark was struggling to bust any drones with punches (in space):

No Caption Provided

How are you gonna justify this? Monster Girl>EoS Invincible?

Never once said this. Ever. You took it that way.

By indirect implication, yes you did. I don’t know if it’s a matter of poor comprehension or you typing before you think out fully (maybe a bit of both), but the scans you’re posting and describing would have Monster Girl above Invincible in striking.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If he can’t bust drones she’s apparently busting through with ease, what does that say?

Again never said anywhere she hits harder than Mark. Qoute?

Harder, as hard as; same difference, same level of absurdity. I’ve addressed it above.

I guess she does.

An assemblage of disingenuously-shown, out-of-context or poorly-construed scans. Cool, let’s go through them one-by-one.

I’ll start off by saying that the only legitimate instance is when Mark attacks a drone on the Moon, but that also seemingly shows scrappily punching with inaccuracy. Whatever tho, keep it as is.

All instances on Earth are immediately invalidated by the fact that Mark KNEW not to hit too hard, and explicitly told the other Viltrumites to keep it in mind:

No Caption Provided

He knew it immediately after Robot told him the first time.

Yes, he kept hitting him, but there’s no evidence he was doing it full-power. Robot outright says there’s no material/metal Mark couldn’t break. In fact, he even says not a single drone could ever physically beat with Mark in a fight (also Eve w/o even her unlocked full power scrunching a drone head no-diff lol):

No Caption Provided

Yet how does it go when Mark throws a punch at one?

No Caption Provided

I think it’s clear enough that Mark wasn’t going all-out on Earth each time, despite being pissed. He’s not a dumbass.

Yet there she is doing as well as Mark vs Robot Drones. FActs. On Panel FACTS! Dont care you like it or not. Facts right there.

Now, onto the Monster Girl instances. Your thoughts are so inconsistent - you claim she’s equal to Mark in striking based on those scans, but show her “tearing” through multiple drones. It’s not valid as an independent instance, but you seem to think so, so it’s dumb anyway. She’s either superior to Mark or not. Quit strawmanning.

For the first instance, it is immediately rendered useless, seeing as she used Brit to destroy them. Why is this important? Well, even Brit’s son (same invulnerability as him) could fly through and easily destroy the drones from flying into one with a single rocket boot:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It’s a common trope in fiction, wherein any peak human or superhuman level stats character can destroy anything if they are wielding anything remotely close to the definition of indestructible in-universe. E.g. Wolverine and his claws, Black Panther and his claws, Captain America and his shield. Even though it doesn’t make sense in real-life application, any random immensely strong material used as a weapon effectively multiplies a character’s striking by several orders of magnitudes. Anyways, if she could punch through the drones physically, why not do it with her fists? Why did she specifically use Brit as a battering ram? I wonder what mental gymnastics you'll come up with to explain this.

Your latter 2 instances involve Monster Girl and Monax pulling apart drones. That’s just it; it isn’t striking. They’re PULLING them apart, which pertains close to lifting strength. What did you say about lifting strength, again?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hmmm, what say you?

Even ignoring how the 2 aren’t the same, as you’ve already admitted, pulling apart a robotic constructed suit of armour is MUCH easier than breaking it with impacts. Different material strengths are at question here, and it’s also a case of pulling from the connected bolts/ligaments of the suit. After all, the drones aren’t of one piece, they’re multiple pieces of metal built and melded together. We QUITE LITERALLY see them pulling the drones apart from the wires connected to them. NOT striking strength. Facts! On-panel facts! Facts right there.

No Caption Provided

Speaking of facts, it’s CANONICAL that Monster Girl’s monster form has an inversely proportional relationship with her human form (i.e. a stronger monster form = a younger human form, and vice-versa):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The handbook (which you used previously for Monster Girl) also clearly substantiates this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You gonna step on Kirkman's toes here?

This is also the whole reason the Monster Girl in the alternate universe was so large and equivalent to multiple top Viltrumites.

This means Monster Girl was at her WEAKEST at EoS. It means Monster Girl right at the start was far stronger than she was at EoS. It also means she is far weaker than even issue 8 Invincible!

No Caption Provided

Anyhow, let’s look at other stuff that shit on your scaling…

Here’s how Monster Girl does when actually punching drones (barely any damage done, if at all):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If damaging Robot’s drones is the arbiter for who scales to Viltrumite War Invincible, I guess Donald does too:

No Caption Provided

A drone being vaped by the same explosions Mark no-sold tells me Mark packs equivalent power at the very least (seeing as he trades blows with and punches up Viltrumites with equal durability and strength as him):

No Caption Provided

Even blue-suit Mark could casually flex out sequid hold:

No Caption Provided

Something Monster Girl couldn’t do (and even got KOed by):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Monster Girl would also undoubtedly need to have equal durability to her striking, seeing as she goes blow-for-blow with players equal to her in strength, like Monax:

Admit it dude, your scaling of Monster Girl’s striking being >= Invincible’s is devoid of any reasonable logic.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: Sorry too long and skim this at best as NOTHING you say will change the fact Monster Girl wrecked Robot Drones with effort on same level we see Invincible done as I shown in scans. Also saying he held back on Robot is a lie since you know, he wanted to kill Root for harming Eve and nearly killing there unborn child. Sooo..... sorry I disagree with your opinions while looking at the facts of EoS Monster girl past issue 100 being insane AP damage wise comparable to Viltrumite War Mark.

Get mad at the facts shown by Kirkmen and not at me.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: Sorry too long and skim this at best as NOTHING you say will change the fact Monster Girl wrecked Robot Drones with effort on same level we see Invincible done as I shown in scans. Also saying he held back on Robot is a lie since you know, he wanted to kill Root for harming Eve and nearly killing there unborn child. Sooo..... sorry I disagree with your opinions while looking at the facts of EoS Monster girl past issue 100 being insane AP damage wise comparable to Viltrumite War Mark.

Get mad at the facts shown by Kirkmen and not at me.

Funny you mention “facts by Kirkman”, when that was exactly what I used to debunk this nonsense.

I’ve already addressed everything else you mentioned again in my last post, if you actually read it. Kirkman’s words in comic and outside>>>>your headcanon.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Blah blah handbook blah

Stops at Monster Girl, no way is he putting her down.

Alex_Ferrana_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either stops at Round 3 or Round 4.

JVBM465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers