Bump.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Decaff

@acehood: what changes with equal speed.

Libra_no_Dohko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People voting Laxus too scared to say why

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say some peeps are Nuking the votes to Laxus' favor then.

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Acehood

@decaff: well in short speed equal means laxus who has superior stats better physicals and superior AOE can just spam nukes and kill her we all ready no that outside of minor regen she aint immortal and that curse warding magic can be overwhelmed by superior ap as seen with gadja (ironically a lightning user) completely obliterate megicula with his ultimate magic while under the effects of decaying world which reduces her opponents magic plus she's got trash close combat feats as someone like noelle was able to violate her in 30 seconds without taking any damage lmao plus laxus has access to fairy law which ignores durability so there

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Decaff

@acehood:

She is immortal, she's protected by a curse on her soul. Saint Stage is able to kill immortals so that's not an antifeat for her it's a feat for Saints.

Also her decaying world was nerfed by Charlotte and Rill so it's not like anyone overpowered her curse it was a massive team effort, so I wouldn't count her out.

Additionally Noelle is a monster in CQC her agility is absolutely insane her AP is off the charts because her Armour spells condense her Mana around her.

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff: scans for this even if she does doesn't change much tho as she would still be overwhelmed by laxus superior firpower and eventually ko her like dante and magna fight

When has vanica ever casted decaying world that was megicula and no charlotte was still knocked out when gadja over powered and obliterated her

Noelle has little to no experience in CQC respectfully she only fought fodder with ranged techniques through out the whole series you cant even name one relevant CQC fighter not to mention her physical and ap are still lower than laxus granted she has great mana pool vanica would get beaten down and overwhelmed quickly by laxus and left in a heap like dante was against magna immortality or not

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acehood: I can't debate in my own thread I was just giving context, also Vanica/Megicula can be used interchangeably for most of the series.

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acehood: I would be down to CaV this topic though if you want.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pot kettle? There aren't any actual arguments for Vanica here

OT: Laxus negs. He scales above Kirin whose relative to Suzaku who in turn is relative to this chick

No Caption Provided

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Acehood

@decaff: ngl im too busy irl to do a formal CaV right now but maybe in a few weeks

Plus would it be speed equal

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I cant debate on my own thread" Yes you can,we went over this with a mod unless you spam "neg diff" posts

Laxus murks that fodder.She dont scale to the big dogs of BC and even if,that would put her just on par with Alvarez Laxus

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ragegod

Vanica does not have a speed advantage btw. Morgen beat Yami up off panel without resorting to his alternative magic, meaning Yami w/ Mana Zone active (increased reactions iirc) was getting beaten by purely light magic, which debunks FTL for the verse.

Also Megicula herself was near vaporized by lightning magic far below Laxus' paygrade.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acehood: We can do equal speed that's fine, and whenever you're available.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:

"I cant debate on my own thread" Yes you can,we went over this with a mod unless you spam "neg diff" posts

Laxus murks that fodder.She dont scale to the big dogs of BC and even if,that would put her just on par with Alvarez Laxus

It still feels like bad form.

@ragegod said:

Vanica does not have a speed advantage btw. Morgen beat Yami up off panel without resorting to his alternative magic, meaning Yami w/ Mana Zone active (increased reactions iirc) was getting beaten by purely light magic, which debunks FTL for the verse.

Also Megicula herself was near vaporized by lightning magic far below Laxus' paygrade.

Light Magic isn't capped at Light Speed, it never was.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff: Yes it is. Julius used time magic to accelerate it and black light was said to be faster. But Morgen doesn't benefit from either of those things, so those were light speed attacks owning Yami.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vanic low difficulty

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: No it's not, you also lied about Morgen not using his other powers because he clearly was.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ragegod

@decaff: "No, it's not" is not an argument. Prove your claims or stand down.

This is Morgen unveiling his new magic to Yami for the first time. As you can see, Yami is already wounded. So he got trashed by light magic off panel. Deal with it.

No Caption Provided

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Decaff

@ragegod:

I don't need to prove anything as your original statement contradicts itself, you yourself said Julius and Patri made light go faster than it's base speed and people reacted to that which means the verse is FTL. You made the claim that Light Magic can't be FTL while also pointing out that it was so not only did you not prove YOUR claim you debunked yourself.

You're just coping and your argument is terrible.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Decaff

Your entire premise is that Light Magic is capped at LS while admitting that Julius and Dark Patri made it go faster (even though Patri already made it faster against Yami who could already react to his LS movement) and that somehow doesn't apply to Yami when Patri reacted to Julius both sending the amped attack back at him and Julius himself moving faster than that attack which obviously scales to Yami because he's faced Patri and actually landed more attacks than Julius. For Dark Patri both Asta and Yuno reacted to him and Dante was cooking a stronger/faster Asta while Yami was reacting to and tagging him just fine.

The whole thing is silly, you're not even thinking about the events, you saw light magic and decided to lowball because you don't know anything about the verse lmao and you claim I have to prove my claims when you're the one making the claim and contradicting it.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ragegod
@decaff said:

@ragegod:

I don't need to prove anything as your original statement contradicts itself, you yourself said Julius and Patri made light go faster than it's base speed and people reacted to that which means the verse is FTL. You made the claim that Light Magic can't be FTL while also pointing out that it was so not only did you not prove YOUR claim you debunked yourself.

You're just coping and your argument is terrible.

Willful ignorance. Those are external factors. Julius had to combine time magic with light magic and Patri had to become a dark elf.

I contradicted nothing. Light magic by itself is capped at light speed.

Morgen not only beat Yami with light magic (without any of these factors amping it so it gets it's rightful LS scaling) but Jack was outright killed by the same light magic.

Cope with the fact that the verse is now downgraded.

And Laxus still stomps Vanica.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod:

@decaff said:

Your entire premise is that Light Magic is capped at LS while admitting that Julius and Dark Patri made it go faster (even though Patri already made it faster against Yami who could already react to his LS movement) and that somehow doesn't apply to Yami when Patri reacted to Julius both sending the amped attack back at him and Julius himself moving faster than that attack which obviously scales to Yami because he's faced Patri and actually landed more attacks than Julius. For Dark Patri both Asta and Yuno reacted to him and Dante was cooking a stronger/faster Asta while Yami was reacting to and tagging him just fine.

The whole thing is silly, you're not even thinking about the events, you saw light magic and decided to lowball because you don't know anything about the verse lmao and you claim I have to prove my claims when you're the one making the claim and contradicting it.

@decaff said:

Go ahead and respond to my second post so I can refute it all at once.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff: I'm not responding to a regurgitation of the first post? None of that even matters any more because it's all past events. I'm talking about right now. Light magic is still a big deal, so the verse gets downgraded. Cope.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: Ok then you concede because the post directly mentions several characters reacting to and dealing with attacks you verbatim accepted as FTL and it mentions characters faster then the characters who dealt with said attacks.

GG

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Decaff

This is probably the worst attempt to downgrade a verse that I've ever seen, idk who kicked your ass with Black Clover in the past but get used to it because it's not going anywhere and you're clearly incapable of debating it.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff: Anyone can mention something but without supporting evidence it is meaningless. I've been posting evidence for my claims this whole time while you're just babbling and ignoring the fact that light speed attacks are a current threat, which renders all past showings null and void. Go play Quartet Knights or something.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: What supporting evidence do you want? Do you want me to post Patri reacting to his own attack that's been amplified? Do you want me to post Asta reacting to Dark Patri? Do you want me to post Patri increasing the speed of his magic against Yami? These are all things you should know if you've read the series. All you're doing now is playing ignorant to continue your stance because you have no grounds to stand on. Let me know what it is you want to see and I'll spell it out nice and slow for you.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff said:

This is probably the worst attempt to downgrade a verse that I've ever seen, idk who kicked your ass with Black Clover in the past but get used to it because it's not going anywhere and you're clearly incapable of debating it.

Keep crying

The same way people downgraded One Piece when it was revealed that they have not been FTL since post time skip, the same energy should be kept for this verse.

Light Magic = light speed as per Yami's statement

Light Magic = thrashing current Yami

Yami = not FTL

Simple math

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Decaff

Also a highly ironic post because all you're doing is saying random things not supported by the manga, like using Jack being taken off guard by who he thought was Nacht as evidence that he isn't LS despite the fact that he reacted to Morgen while dying as the attack was already half way to him. Or how you think Morgen is using his base magic despite being in his purified Devil Form which is clearly a buff, you're just being silly lmao.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff:

Reacting and not being able to evade lol

Because that's helpful in versus debates.

What a horrible argument.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Decaff
@ragegod said:
@decaff said:

Keep crying

The same way people downgraded One Piece when it was revealed that they have not been FTL since post time skip, the same energy should be kept for this verse.

Light Magic = light speed as per Yami's statement

Light Magic = thrashing current Yami

Yami = not FTL

Simple math

This contradicts you yet again.

OP is no longer capped at LS because Kizaru was shown going FTL this is similar to BC.

In the same fight that Yami was already reacting to LS, Patri increased his speed. So Yami reacted to LS, Patri went faster, Yami still reacted, you're claiming Yami is somehow slower than LS now. And this is without the Dark Patri and Julius scaling you're too scared to address.

You're getting cooked and I'm not even posting scans, what are you to do when I'm at my computer posting scans? Keep ignoring the story? Cry "cope" some more?

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Decaff

@ragegod: How would Jack evade he was basically dead? He has a hole in his chest and he still effortlessly reacted. You used this as evidence that he wasn't LS and now you're walking it back saying he can react but not evade, which doesn't make sense because he was dying so no shit 😂😂

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ragegod

@decaff: You've lost when you start trying to convince yourself otherwise. You're relying on outdated feats that have been contradicted by the source material. The scan I posted is from current events. Hell, Gadja used natural lightning (so lightning speed) and vaporized Megicula

No Caption Provided
Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: Notice how you swapped from engaging in the debate to going on some tangent about me trying to convince myself otherwise when you haven't refuted a single thing and my counters have left you no room to do so, that's called losing an argument.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And you can deny getting spanked all you want but we both know any majority of people who reads this little argument is going to know you folded.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ragegod

@decaff: Did you not go off on a tangent claiming I'm getting cooked? This without posting a single shred of evidence to back your claims? Now you're appealing to popularity. Sorry, gotta call a spade a spade. You're mentally defeated here.

In any event, you can't refute the scan I posted. Or Megicula being deep fried by natural lightning.

Just concede and be done with it 👌