Krillin runs the gauntlet

• 60 results
WeDrinkVodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krillin takes on a gauntlet and wants to prove he's not the black-sheep of the Z fighters. Krillin is current, morals are off.

Round 1: Tao Pai Pai

Round 2: King Piccolo

Round 3: Luffy

Round 4: Ichigo

Round 5: Primal Kyogre

Round 6: Sasuke

Round 7: Naruto

Round 8: Yamcha

Round 9: Sailor Jupiter

Round 10: Tien Shinhan

Can he make it?

inb4peoplesayingoutoforder

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Tao Pai Pai win

Round 2: King Piccolo win

Round 3: Luffy win

Round 4: Ichigo I don't know

Round 5: Primal Kyogre win

Round 6: Sasuke I don't know

Round 7: Naruto I don't know

Round 8: Yamcha win

Round 9: Sailor Jupiter I don't know

Round 10: Tien Shinhan win

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Sailor Jupiter really is below Tien then he stops at 10.

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know sailor jupiter but if he get past her(?) he stop at Tien.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnCena69swag

Clears

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag: How in the hell he is going to take tien? A guy who could stop second form cell for alot of time.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He beats tien. He has been in much worse situations with people far more powerful than them. Hell he could have killed second form frieza.

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Brobs
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 emperorthanos-  Moderator
@theman44 said:

He beats tien. He has been in much worse situations with people far more powerful than them. Hell he could have killed second form frieza.

No Tien is stronger than Krillin android saga onwards. He was actually able to do something to Cell and even fought Super Buu. Krillin doesn't do anything anymore.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emperorthanos-  Moderator

He stops at 10. Tien is stronger

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Tien

I still want Krillin to get some kind of overpowered AF powerup that makes him stronger than Whis

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheMan44

@brobs: tien held back Cell it's like krill was able to hold back imperfect Cell.

Tien gets hit with a disructo disc he is dead. Krillin has prooven to be far more crusty than tien.

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: No he couldn't, he managed to use solar flare and run but I can see your point, anyway Tien still has better feats holding a guy way above frieza 100% is something. Unless Krillin hits an kiezan on Tien he is not winning this one.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hate to say this...dear judas god I hate to say this, but he stops HARD at jupiter, who murderstomp solos this gauntlet.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brobs: he managed to do damage to an imperfect cell. Tien only managed to push him back. If Krillin were to use his head and cut of frieza head when he was blind he would have killed him.

The gap between Krillin and Friezas power was much greater than the gap between tien and krillin S power.

Krillin wins due to being a smarter fighter,

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Brobs

@theman44: He managed to solar flare and run away from FIRST form cell that is way weaker than SECOND form cell, and the same tien could hold and actually do some damage. Krillin will win only if he manage to land a kiezan on Tien, any other way is a stomp in Tien favor.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brobs:

That's where being the smarter fighter comes in.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brobs: I'm pretty sure toriyama said krillin is the strongest human. That makes krillin>tien

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Wolfrazer  Online

Elsewhere Yamcha beats his ***. :P

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@brobs: Reading it too? Soo awesome.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Jupiter wipes his out of existence.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brobs: I'm pretty sure toriyama said krillin is the strongest human. That makes krillin>tien

Tien isn't human. He is a descendent of aliens...a hybrid, like gohan. That is why he has 3 eyes and can grow more arms.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see him beating EoS Tien.

I'll say he stops at Tien because idk anything about Sailor Moon.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"From Shounen Jump, issue #1, 'Ask Akira Toriyama!'
What's up with the third eye on my main man Tenshinhan? Is Tenshinhan human?-Charles Moyer, California
In certain parts of Asia, beings with a third eye on their forehead are though to be godlike and are said to possess the power of true seeing. It seems that Tenshinhan, who was raised by the evil Tsuru-Sen'nin, lost the ability to use the myriad powers of his third eye for good purposes-Akira Toriyama
Tenshinhan is a human that has a godlike third eye."
Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Paytience

"From Shounen Jump, issue #1, 'Ask Akira Toriyama!'
What's up with the third eye on my main man Tenshinhan? Is Tenshinhan human?-Charles Moyer, California
In certain parts of Asia, beings with a third eye on their forehead are though to be godlike and are said to possess the power of true seeing. It seems that Tenshinhan, who was raised by the evil Tsuru-Sen'nin, lost the ability to use the myriad powers of his third eye for good purposes-Akira Toriyama
Tenshinhan is a human that has a godlike third eye."

That was what, 2003? Because with canonization of xenoverse, Tien is a alien hybrid. I understand that it came from Toriyama, however, it was quoted in a non-canon material. The recent canonization of some of the video games by Toriyama further cements this. Daizenshuu, and the original boxsets of DBZ described him as a descendent of ancient 3 eyed beings, or triclops'. It is true that they were not explicitly stated to be extraterrestrial, but they are certainly not human, and thus, alien. Tien achieved his third eye through deep meditation, hoewever his multi form and extra arms cannot be explained in any other way...transformations have never been used by anyone without the bilogical potential for it in DBZ.

Just because Toriyama drew the idea and inspiartion from existing asian beliefs, does not mean that Tien is human. Especially not given the rest of the history surrounding the character. Even in that interview, Toriyama never says that he is human: "BEINGS with a third eye..."

ImmortanSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 or 10 stomps the rest

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Ten

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: that was my mistake. The actual interview said krillin was the strongest earthling, not human. Sorry about the confusion. Anyway, tien was retconned into being a descendant of aliens. This interview happened in 2004. So at this time krillin is stronger than tien. Even if tien's race was retconned that doesn't mean his strength was as well.

If you are interested in reading the interview you can find it here:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/tenkaichi-densetsu-toriyama-koyama-nozawa/

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Paytience

@johncena69swag said: @paytience: that was my mistake. The actual interview said krillin was the strongest earthling, not human. Sorry about the confusion. Anyway, tien was retconned into being a descendant of aliens. This interview happened in 2004. So at this time krillin is stronger than tien. Even if tien's race was retconned that doesn't mean his strength was as well.

If you are interested in reading the interview you can find it here:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/tenkaichi-densetsu-toriyama-koyama-nozawa/

I was just throwing other points of note out there. It has been my understanding that Krillin was stronger, but a lot of debate stemmed from whether or not it was implied that he was the strongest earthling, or human; and if he was the strongest human, then what is Tien? And of course, who is stronger? That was back in the day.

I think it is established now that Krillin is the strongest human, tien is part alien, and their power is about the same. I would say Krillin probably has more raw juice, but Tien is far more efficient with it, and a better fighter to boot. In a one on one, Tien should beat him, especially considering his extra available techniques.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

How is he going to beat Sailor Jupiter?

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Effortlessly clears.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been years since I have seen Sailor Moon and even then I only watched a few episodes so I don't really know what Sailor Jupiter is capable of. That being the case I will not make a comment on if he can beat her or not. He beats rounds 1-8(Elsewhere Yamcha is pretty good, but not canon) pretty easily though. Krillin vs Tien is pretty debatable and I am not positive who would win.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@zzagirl said:
said:

Clears.

How is he going to beat Sailor Jupiter?

I was waiting for this. Aren't Sailor Moon characters like Galaxy level? That's what I've been told at least. .

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was a pure H2H fight I would give it to Tien because he has been training non-stop. But in this case I say Krillin clears. Even when Krillin jumped right out of retirement for the first time in a long time. He was able to do more devastating damage to Frieza's remaining army than any other Z fighter besides Gohan. He literally effortlessly dealt with them unlike Tien who forcing himself to stay on guard because he was worried that if he was caught off guard they would kill him. Meanwhile Krillin is dodging their attacks on accident and one shots a great deal of them after regaining his confidence in fighting.

I feel like Krillin should win this because he is simply more powerful. Tien wasn't even hurting Cell guys re-watch the fight. He was just annoying him.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: I'm pretty sure Tien is human.

No, he's actually a descendant from some alien race referred to as 'Three Eyed People'.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: I'm pretty sure that's group of humans.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brobs: lol no he could not kill cell

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: Humans don't have four arms and the ability to split their forms. They have never been described as human, just an anc8ent race of people. We literally just had this conversation a few posts ago.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give krillin a win for all. He has been declared the most powerful human at least twice. (Once by yamcha, and again in a budokai game)

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@paytience: Are you talking about the tri form move? Krillin and Picollo can do the same thing.. they did against Nappa. Where are you getting this three-eyed clan stuff anyway? I don't remember them being mentioned in DBZ or Dragon Ball. We didn't really have a conversation.. you laid out an extremely long post.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zzagirl

@linsanel_doctor said:

@paytience: Are you talking about the tri form move? Krillin and Picollo can do the same thing.. they did against Nappa. Where are you getting this three-eyed clan stuff anyway? I don't remember them being mentioned in DBZ or Dragon Ball. We didn't really have a conversation.. you laid out an extremely long post.

He's getting it from the guidebooks, where they state he's a distant descendant of the Three EyedPeople who settled down on Earth some unspecified time ago and interbred with some humans. That's the only reason he was able to grow four arms, as Paytience is describing, and Piccolo and Krillin never split into four clones in the manga. That was simply anime filler that you saw.

(11) What's up with the third eye on my main man Tenshinhan? Is Tenshinhan human?

- Charles Moyer, California; Evan Coltin, Via Internet

T: In certain parts of Asia, beings with a third eye on their forehead are thought to be godlike and are said to possess the power of true seeing. It seems that Tenshinhan, who was raised by the evil Tsuru-Sen'nin [Crane Hermit], lost the ability to use the myriad powers of his third eye for good purposes.