#1  Edited By ProfessorRespect

thenamelessone

Characters

• Sosuke Aizen (3)
  • DMS Kakashi (3)
  • Gerard Valkyrie (2)
  • Dante (1)

Perks

• Perk Negation (ALL perks are removed) (15)

mass

Characters

• Mu Siyun (10)

Perks

• Perk Negation (ALL perks are removed) (15)

Rules

• You are given 10 character points and 15 perk points to be spent exclusively on their respective fields (unless certain perks are obtained to excuse otherwise)
  • Win by Death, Incap, or KO. Standard Gear.
  • DC Characters are composite Post Crisis New 52 and Rebirth, standard power levels. Marvel is 616 and current unless directly stated otherwise.
  • Unless otherwise stated Wildstorm characters are allowed their feats from DC comics.
  • Manga characters are manga/anime/novel.
  • Dragon Ball characters are restricted up to Cell Saga and are manga/movie, no anime feats.
  • Video Game Characters get Game/Tie in comic material.
  • Star Wars is EU: Everyone is also allowed their canon feats and are current.
  • No reality-warping (powers that may fall under this or have some association will be dealt with on a case by case basis due to the broad/vague nature of reality-warping).
  • No Luck Manipulation
  • No Existence Erasure or Conceptual Attacks.
  • No Power Stealing, Power Copying/Sharing is limited to present allies only, though characters like Amazo still have their capabilities.
  • No Summons, constructs, or any other fodder can be stronger than or amped beyond a FTL speed Jupiter Buster.
  • Summons, constructs or any other fodder cannot possess any durability bypassing hax themselves.
  • Summons, constructs, or any other fodder are limited to a cap of 1000.
  • Cloning is limited to 50.
  • Immortality is allowed but if a character has their all physical presence on the battlefield destroyed then they are considered to be KO'd and are out of the fight.
  • Characters without a tangible physical form are not allowed (I.E. ghosts, conceptual forms, etc) though intangibility is fine.
  • Time Jumping, remnants, and speeding up or rewinding one's own time is allowed. Other forms of time manipulation are banned.
  • Battlefield Removal (BFR) is allowed but has a time limit of one minute.
  • Characters cannot be argued or amped above Star Busting and Picosecond speeds under anycircumstances. Any example of this being broken will result in a immediate disqualification, no questions asked. Hax will similarly be judged under this scale when necessary.
  • Character requests are completely fine! I will need either a fully cited RT or at least a majority of the feats that said character has, however, alongside full disclosure on how strong you think they are. If I discover that you've hidden feats that are off-limits or that break rules, I will provide a immediate disqualification, no questions asked.
  • Posts should be done within the space of 12 days. Extensions can be requested ahead of time: please be reasonable about these if you do end up asking for one because I'm not going to be giving you more than a week at the very most unless you're near death. Respect the patience of myself and those who are waiting to post.

Battlefield

The battle takes place in an uninhabited solar system analogous to our own. Contestants start on an Earth-like planet that will reform after being destroyed 100m away from each other.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 KreigAstartis  Online

teap

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VoidUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VoidUnbound

TAEP

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman pointing meme on the perks.

TAEP

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

(Mu Siyun)

Disclaimer: Throughout this post I will be using some of the raw Chinese scans translated through a third party. I will try my best to keep the posts as clear and concise as possible. Some of the scans may be of poor quality but I can only work with what I'm given. If you'd like to see the whole Chinese scans to perform your own translation, I can make them available upon request.

This post contains massive spoilers for the Iron Ladies series. You've been warned

The Heaven Defying Evil Dragon

Mu Siyun was an unemployed university graduate, wasting away towards the end of the 22nd century. However, he was the smartest graduate to major in Political History. After accidentally sending an application to Beiyang Fleet (also referred to as Red Scale), he was accepted and somehow, immediately became the new Fleet Admiral. Using his vast knowledge of politics and history, Mu seeks to expose and crush the corruption that has overtaken humanity and set order in the universe with an iron fist. All with the help of his trusty space harem of 3,000 cybernetic warriors called the Iron Ladies.

Through of series of fate defying events, Mu Siyun becomes host to the Dragon Empress of the Weaver Goddess Race and becomes the universe's first Soul Tier Angel. This propels him to a higher dimensional plane.

Aside from being vastly superior to the Heaven Tier Angels, a Soul Tier also has the unique ability to control other bodies with their soul. These other bodies are called Soul Puppets and have consciousness completely erased so they can controlled by Mu's soul. So while they are physically different bodies, they are in fact one soul, Mu's. Mu is currently using dozens puppets across the universe but what's important to know is that Mu has access to 100% of each puppet's (or concubine as the Dragon Empress like to refer to them as) abilities:

No Caption Provided

For the purposes of this debate, I will be using Mu Siyun's main body (yes I know it doesn't look as cool as his other forms).

For reference, Heaven Tiers are extremely powerful in their own right. The Immortal Godmother, a Heaven Tier Angel, can defeat a beast that exerted a force almost as heavy as a white dwarf star, so that's the minimum scale you'll see here.

The True Meaning of "Star Level"

Within this tournament, Mu Siyun is rated as a 10, meaning he stands at the pinnacle of the tournament's "Star Level" limit. In this section, I intend to showcase just how powerful a true Star Level character can be.

I'll keep it simple and just list out a couple Star Level feats and some common scaling through the series:

Mu is confronted by the Dragon Slayer Main Ship firing off its Star Destroying Main Cannon:

• No Caption Provided
      The two Dragon Slayer Main Ships launch hundreds of Annihilation Bombs at the Yin and Yang Embodiments of Mu. The duo start destroying the bombs, using the Diamond Sarira to destroy the Annihilation Bombs with Anti-Matter as they go. The Diamond Sarira allows the Embodiments to use their spatial portals to pass the Divine Weapon back and forth between them, wiping out all of the Annihilation Bombs. The main ship finishes charging its Main Cannon and blasts Mu with a star buster. The Embodiments use the Samsara Diamond Print to block the blast and then teleport it back at the Dragon Slayer Main Ships with the Space Transfer power, destroying one of the ships.When the dust clears, one of the Dragon Slayer Main Ships is still completely unharmed, its barrier offsetting the powerful star busting attack. The Qin Family Head orders the remaining ship to prepare another blast. Mu calculates it will take 60 seconds to charge and sets out to break the ships barrier within that time frame. The Yin and Yang embodiments merge with the Diamond Sarira and becomes the Real God's Soul Soldier Nalaku-Vara. Mu fires a mouth blast the ship, destroying the ship's first heavy barrier (dealing more damage than the Dragon Slayer's Main Cannon, a star busting blast). The ship's transfers all energy for charging the Main Cannons back into the ships barrier. Mu throws two axes at the ship, breaking the second, third, forth and fifth barriers with an attack more powerful then a large scale meteor shower. Mu fires one more mouth blast and breaks through the ship's barrier, heavily damaging it. Mu detects something is wrong and quickly pushes the massive ship away from the Silver Triangle Planet right before it explodes with a Giant Annihilation Black Hole. Mu is able to dodge most of the explosion, losing only part of the Yin embodiment's legs which quickly start to regenerate.In his strongest form, he was able to shatter the Dragon Slayer Alliance's Main Ship's multi-layer barrier with 2 beam attacks and 2 axe attacks. That same barrier completely blocked a star busting beam just minutes before so Mu has more power than a star destroying attack.

o further cement this, I introduce additional evidence on Mu's power claim. Courtesy of Higherpower's Mu Siyun Respect Thread:

Now let's establish a power scale. This will be used as a reference point for all of Mu's Soul Soldiers. Early on Mu was taught a technique by a Shura Elder which allowed the inventor the ability to shoot down Suns and swallow stars.

Iron Ladies #106
Iron Ladies #106

This was proven to not be a hyperbole either, as even a member of the Holy Weaver Race would shoot down Suns for fun, destroying nine and leaving up just one for casual sunbathing.

Iron Ladies #144
Iron Ladies #144

Notice the arrow in that image. It's referred to as the "Sun-Shooting Arrow" which is made out of Dragon Queen's spine and currently used by Dragon Queen, one of Mu's weakest forms. She reproduced several of them.

Iron Ladies #138

And as I showed earlier, Mu has access to 100% of his form's power.

In short, Mu is a causal star buster.

There's plenty more feats but I think you get the idea.

Now, Star Level isn't just about having the attack power to destroy a Star. Its also about having the durability to withstand Star Level attacks. Mu has such durability.

• Blocks having a collapsed star black hole thrown at him

Massively Faster Than Light

I'll try to keep this as straight forward as I can. Mu is extremely fast. To start the baseline, all laser weaponry in the Iron Ladies series uses light or electricity so all beam attacks are in fact light speed, which isn't very impressive by this tournament's standards.

Mu pushes one of the Dragon Slayer Main Ships away from the Silver Triangle planet so fast that it is completely unaffected by a Giant Black hole.

A big or Giant black hole is referred to as a Supermassive Hole. This isn't something that Mu can tank of course as they have the mass of billions of Suns and he was in fact almost destroyed by it. Fortunately he was not only fast enough to push the ship out away but also to escape the black hole's range before his body was completely destroyed.

"Giant Black Hole" could have a gravitational range or Schwarzschild radius of 19 AU which is the orbital range of the planet Uranus (say that without laughing).

No Caption Provided

Mu pushing the ship out of that range in what is undoubtedly mere moments, is easily in the MFTL range.

More support of Mu speed comes from him chasing the Qin Family Main Ship across hundreds to of Light-Years. Full disclosure this was done via teleportation but in order to pull off such a feat, Mu had to track, react and actively teleport each time the Qin Family Main Ship teleported or he would have lost them. When the ship is jumping distances of hundreds to thousands of light-years away, Mu keeping up with and pursuing said ship is a testament to his immense reaction speed.

And finally we have Mu fighting with the Ditu Emperor. At the start of the fight, they are battling above the Insect Queen planet (the orange planet in the first scan). In a single attack, Mu blasts the Ditu Emperor all the way across the Insect Queen Star Territory to another star on the outskirts of the system.

With the average distance between stars being around 5 light years, crossing such a distance in an instant is a huge speed feat.

No Caption Provided

After defeating the Ditu Emperor, Mu travels from the Insect Queen Star Territory to meet the scientist group at their base in the Silver Triangle in the Hungry Ghost System in a single panel, crossing entire solar systems.

Between these two feats, its fairly obvious that Mu's combat, reaction and travel speed are all at the MFTL limit.

From Bad to Worse

As if a guy what can throw out Star Level strikes and withstand Star Level blows moving at MFTL speeds isn't bad enough, he also comes packed full with a bunch of nasty abilities to make your day go from day to worse.

Mu's abilities are a little unique compared to your standard magic or power based ability. Angels in the Iron Ladies universe are woman (or men in Mu's case) who have undergone a procedure developed by the Weaver Race to build weapons directly into their bodies. Weapon blueprints can then be downloaded directly into their minds and 3-D printed instantly on the battlefield. The limitation to this ability is that the Angel needs to have enough energy and material stored within their bodies or subspace.

Mu's limit far exceeds anything and everything else seen in the series. As I already pointed out, Mu is directly connected to the Cloud Immortal Planet giving him ample power for this fight. As for material, well that's even better. Here we see Mu materializing dozens of Beiyang's Main Cannons and barraging the Ditu Emperor with hundreds of White Dwarf Bombs.

No, white dwarf bombs aren't actual stars. They are moons which are compressed to such a huge degree that they actual become as dense as the material found within white dwarf stars. A barrage of these white dwarf bombs can vaporize even the Dragon Slayer Main Ship with its star level durability.

Even worse, these white dwarf bombs are so dense that they collapse the space around them so not only does Mu's target have to deal with the immense destructive power of these bombs physically but also the space destruction.

Finally, becomes the bombs are so damn heavy, they actually spawn a legit black hole.

They are a pretty lethal triple whammy and that's only one of Mu's attacks.

Of course, someone on Mu's standing doesn't need to rely on supermass to create a black hole. He can do it on his own by materializing two cannons around his target and crushing them with the black hole.

In fact, a single black hole is the minimum you can expect out of Mu. Mu can collapse the space directly on top of his targets and cause over a dozen black holes to appear wherever he wants. Now I know what you might be thinking. "But Mass, Mu has to use the Shura Demon of Melody Battle Form to use the Shura Demon Chant" (black hole spam). If this were one of Mu's Soul Soldiers, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but this is Mu's Main Body here. His Main Body doesn't require a Battle Form to use 100% of the abilities of his Soul Soldier as seen when he materialized dozens of Beiyang's Main Cannon which are the Battle Form of Xiao, Mu's third Soul Soldier. Using his main body, allows Mu to use any of his soul soldier's abilities without switching to their Battle Forms. Can someone say "Black Hole Barrage?"

One of Mu's earliest Soul Soldier's possessed the power to literally Crush Space.

No Caption Provided

Mu Space Crush isn't a small deal either. He could easily crush half a cities worth of area, a city that is over 500 km in diameter btw

By simply pointing his finger, Mu can crush the space of an area the size of half a city. The city being referenced here is the Imperial City and has a diameter of a city with a diameter of at least 500 km btw.

Mu can also materialize extensions of himself over vast distances via portals to deliver devastating physical attacks.

Scan 1

Scan 2

To add onto that, Mu can even interact with the ethereal void of nothingness so there really is nothing outside his grasp.

Mu can also materialize pure darkness strong enough to break the Saint's attacks, the same attacks that are strong enough to harm Mu's star level durability.

This isn't a black hole or dark matter, its pure darkness.

Aside from his materialization, Mu can also unleash devastating sonic resonance blasts that cover planetary areas and crush multiple planets. This is actually Mu's usual opening move for fodder opponents.

Note - in the scan above, Mu's opponent assumes this is Mu's strongest attack but as you've seen above, its not even close.

Another piece of standard equipment that Mu always keeps on his person is the Myriad Immortal Imperial Mace Demon Suppressing Immortal King Array. Its a mouthful to say but the Array is well worth it. When activated, the array breaks down everything around it at the molecular level.

Mind controls the Cloud Immortal Planet with only 5% of his intelligence (that's why it took his soul soldier so long to do it, because she's a moron).

To round this section out I'll go over Xiao's telepathy and soul manipulation, which is combined into one. He broke into Cloud Immortal soul's mental defenses, invaded his soul and mind.

After 30 minutes he was able to fully manipulate it and control it.

And as a reminder, this is a mind and soul manipulation feat as the Cloud Immortal Planet is using both. The Cloud Immortal Planet contains the power of the star and is used to replace the Sun as the power source for our solar system. So Mu blocked the mental attack of a Star Level living planet and then mind wrecked and controlled that same living planet with only 5% of my brain power. Just imagine how terrible his mental prowess becomes when he uses 100% of brain power.

There are numerous other Mind Control and Soul Stealing feats as well but I don't think those will be necessary yet. Just leaving my options open should they be needed.

And let's not forget our the radiation Mu gives off. When not controlled, a single touch is lethal. Those who've been touched crumble away to nothing.

Hax Resistance

In the same vein that Mu is packing some seriously haxed firepower, his defensive abilities are also just as imposing.

As a relatively unknown character, those who do know Mu Siyun usually start topics about him with how unkillable he is. Granted he isn't absolutely unkillable but he's pretty damn tough to put down. You've already seen his tournament limit durability, now check out some of his other defenses.

He can also use his connection to the Cloud Immortal Planet to create a barrier as big as 830 Earths.

Any powerful attack that you send his way can be redirected back at you via his Space Transfer Ability. Here it transfers the star level attack of the Dragon Slayer Main Ships main cannon back at it.

And speaking of space skills, I hope you weren't planning on using any. Mu has the ability to completely lock down space over a large planetary range, preventing all forms of teleportation, portals and space skills.

In short, Mu is really really really hard to hurt, let alone kill.

Master of Space

As you've come to realize, a Space Lock is the ultimate Nope to all kinds of Space Manipulation but their exists a power beyond that, the Diamond Sarira aka Vajra Sarira. This isn't a non-standard item either as Mu always has the Vajra Sarira in his possession. With it, Mu can teleport, use portals and spatial destroy black holes while under the space lock of the Dragon Slayer's Main Ship, which I'll remind you can lock down a God General aka the version of Mu that destroyed said Dragon Slayer Main Slayer, i.e., star level.

Better yet, the Vajra Sarira is the ultimate tool of the Divine Metal Race, a race which holds the best space manipulation powers in the series. So great is the Divine Metal Race's space manipulation that Immortal Godmother with a Battle Form made of Divine Metal can destroy hyperspace. A trait the Vajra Sarira also possesses and even exceeds. The monster the Immortal Godmother destroyed hyperspace to kill was called a Xiehu Beast. The one she fought was still immature but it had the power to crush space and exerted a force that was almost as heavy as a white dwarf star.

Mu, defeated a fully mature and mutated Xehiu Beast. Don't forget that these things can crush space and exert the force of a white dwarf star around them too. Not only that, the Vajra Sarira actually overpowered the Xehiu Beast AND a full Divine God's space seal, completely undoing its space collapse.

Death Qi

And now something I've been waiting a very long time to showcase. Sadly I didn't get a chance to show this off during Mu's last match but hopefully Dante and company can make up for it. Introducing Death Qi, a phenomenon caused by the collection of dead spirits. It is first introduced when the Heaven Tier Dingyuan dies and reincarnates as a God-Slaying Heaven Tier through the use of Death Qi. Dingyuan is essential omnipresent within the area of effected by her Death Qi. Seeing as Death Qi is such a powerful ability, of course Mu copied how to use it.

No Caption Provided

What makes Death Qi truly amazing is how insanely versatile it is. It can be used to complete reconstruct the body from a single strand of hair. Dingyuan is killed several times by a barrage of Dragon Slayer Main Ship Cannons and yet through Death Qi, her body is never truly destroyed and she keeps coming back to life. This kind of power is an utter cheat in this tournament as Death Qi will keep the body from being destroyed and constantly reconstruct it faster than it can be damaged, making destroying Mu's physical body almost impossible.

Better yet, in combination with the Vajra Sarira, its allowed for the instantaneous materialization of an endless combination of attacks. Dingyuan used it to spawn dozens of city sized pillars to utterly destroy a Divine God and Cosmic Beast (both star level entities).

But by far the most important aspect of Death Qi is the manifest it creates. When released, it takes on the a sinister constellation of skulls that pars down on the target. This is where its revealed that Death Qi was the original power of the First Generation God-Slaying Heaven Tier Ninth Heaven Nuba. As such, Nuba's powerful aura was also inherited and here's the best part. Nuba's aura is strong, insanely strong. So strong in fact that her Deathly Aura can even extinguish a star!

I really wish the whole series was drawn like this
I really wish the whole series was drawn like this

That's right folks, through Death Qi, Mu has access Death Qi's insane reconstruction, materialization and a powerful aura capable to extinguishing a star. I'd like to see how long even those at the tournament's pinnacle can last against such power.

How Mu Wins?

I'm not concede enough to assume Mu wins without first seeing my opponent's post (who am I kidding, yes I am absolutely am) but my opponent is in for an uphill battle. Not only do they have to contend with Mu's power and speed at the tournament's absolute pinnacle, but they also have to worry about his hax. Let's summarize what you've just learned:

Physicals:

• Attack Power - Casual Star Level
  • Durability - Casual Star Level
  • Speed - MFTL+

Hax:

• Star Level Aura
  • Instantaneous reconstruction
  • Quantum Level regeneration
  • Star Level Mind Manipulation
  • Star Level Soul Manipulation
  • Weapon Materialization spamming hundreds of White Dwarf bombs with each bomb collapsing space and triggering a black hole.
  • Black Hole Creation
  • Black Hole Precision Spamming
  • Space Destruction
  • Space Manipulation and Control
  • Portal Creation
  • Void Interaction
  • Multi-Planetary Sonic Resonance
  • Molecular Destruction
  • Radiation Destruction

Resistances:

• Star Level Mind Manipulation
  • Star Level Soul Manipulation
  • Space Manipulation
  • Atomic and Quantum Destruction
  • Anti-Matter
  • Heat in excess of 100,000,000C
  • Nothingness Manipulation

If Mu doesn't immediately obliterate your team with his aura or smash them with his raw power and hax, they will end up trapped thousands of years.

As Mu has done with his two strongest opponent's in series, if he can't outright kill your duo, he's going to trap them forever.

Allow me to introduce Dead Gold, also called Dead Money. Its an extremely durable and resilient material with a melting point of 100,000,000 C, can withstand Absolute Zero AND can withstand the blows of God Generals (the Soul Soldier Mu that destroyed the Dragon Slayer Main Ship with its star level durability is a God General).

Mu will materialize 5 planets worth of Dead Gold to completely trap your duo withstand as he did against the Saint and the Ditu Emperor.

Oh and another thing about Mu's Dead Gold prison, the Ditu Emperor can't escape it. He is in a special state between reality and illusion, existing as pure mental power.

He can turn into nothingness and shift between time and space yet he's trapped in his Dead Gold Prison right now.

Remember how Mu can lock down space to make all space skills unusable? That means if your team isn't outright crushed under the weight of 5 Earth's worth of star level material, they can't teleport out.

Basically what you're looking at is an inescapable prison at the absolute limit of what the tournament will allow.

• 100,000,000 melting point (that's several times hotter than the Sun)
  • Absolute Zero fortitude
  • Star Level Durability
  • Impossible to phase through
  • Impossible to use Space Skill including portals and teleportation

Hopefully you bring your A-Team, otherwise your team is doomed. Good Luck :)

P.S. Still tuned for Mu's TRUE power.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VoidUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice post! I know for a fact you are holding back so i'm looking forward to it.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass:

P.S. Still tuned for Mu's TRUE power.

God damn.

Good post

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thenamelessone

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝–ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣

No Caption Provided

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔... 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅... 𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓! „ ~ 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑼𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒏

𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢–𝔐𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠

Loading Video...

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔞

CategoryDante
CreatorHideki Kamiya
First Appeared inDevil May Cry (23 August 2001)
WeaponPlenty, some notable are Rebellion, Yamato and Ebony-Ivory
SobriquetThe Strongest Devil-Hunter, The Son of Sparda
AttitudePlayful, loves to fight and joke around, has a strong moral compass and sense of responsibility.
Skills and PowersImmense Demonic–Energy reserves and incomparable skill in everything
Time of Deathis alive and kicking

ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Born from the strongest Demon, Sparda and a Mere human, Eva, Dante is a half demon-half human entity, born with the soul of Sparda, he was blessed with an incomparable connection to the demonic world, via his unnaturally massive reserves of Demonic Energy, Dante's potential far exceeded that of even Sparda.

as a child, Dante lost Sparda when Sparda...simply dissapeared, not confirmed alive or dead, shortly later, due to the absence of Sparda, Dante's mother fell to demons, this led to Dante growing up alone, becoming a powerful Devil-Hunter with his own Devil-Hunting organisation he called "Devil May Cry".

Later on, Dante had his Devil Awakening, as time progressed Dante delved deeper and deeper into the powers he gained from having Sparda's blood and soul, this growth accelerated by the sudden appearance of the Prince of Darkness and The Femon God, Mundus, Dante stood against Mundus in a clash of cosmic proportions, just as Sparda had done before him.

with his victory over the Demon Gods and Emperors, Mundus and Argosax the Chaos, and him continously singlehandedly battling away all threatning demons, Dante gained the title of The Strongest Devil–Hunter.

𝔎𝔢𝔶-𝔗𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔶

Here I'm going to discuss some key terminology that you should keep in mind when reading the post, just so that there are zero confusions and so that you will be able to understand the points better.

1. 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶 – It's the energy a demon gets from their connection to the Demonic Realm, the innate power that circulates throughout the Demon World and is something present very much in every demon, it warps things that it touches, turns mortal souls into demonic souls and with prolonged exposure, turns the entireity of the human realm into demonic realm, the very nature of Demonic energy is to warp and twist things. Demonic Energy is also called The power of the Demon World for obvious reasons.
  2. 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠 𝔓𝔥𝔶𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔶 – Demons are Primordial entities, and their physiology gives us an idea of their abstract nature, Demons seem to ignore a lot of phenomenos even to the lowest levels, They're abstract as their physical forms are not close to their true essence, being just physical manifestations of their true essence and their demonic core – Life, Soul, Mind and so forth can ressurect a demon fully but a demon doesn't even need those basic components to exist in some capacity, Demonic physiology is something I will discuss indepth in this debate if need arises, but for now just keep in mind that in Devil May Cry, applying to both Demons and Humans, Soul in Devil May cry, for both demon and men, contains Mind, Life, Powers and Energy.
  3. 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔪 – Demon Realm is the larger world of Devil May Cry, one circulated and shaped by Demonic Energy and the Tree of Qipiloth, it's an abstract realm, twisted from many perspectives, temporally, physically and so forth. Demon Realm is what Argosax the Chaos's existence was turning Human realm into. Demon Realm is also called "Heaven" or "Darkness".

𝔖𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔲𝔭 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 – 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯

in this section, I will drop context on some of the concepts, characters and names that would be mentioned throughout the post, this will eventually make it easier for people to understand the feats and relevance of characters, this is mostly gonna be a lore drop so if you're familiar with Devil May Cry lore or believe you're capable of keeping up with all the presented evidence below without understanding the lore, then feel free to scroll down, but to explain the DMC world, we will start with the very beginning of everything.

The World was Born of Darkness...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

in the beginning, The Heaven and Earth were one, Heaven referencing the world of Demons and The Earth referencing the world of Humans, Heaven and Earth being one led to an interesting phenomenon, where the borders were spilled, and the chaos of Heaven spilled into the stability of Earth and this led to the pure, complete instability, the primordial instability that led to death from all sides.

The Truth is, the Human world and Demon World are simply not meant to be one, if they're one then this phenomenon of instability leading to Chaos occurs, the pure chaos that goes right in the face of anyone intending to tame the world, anyone who wants to rule the worlds will be unable to as the worlds, due to shared existence, are volatile and completely unstable, this all however, came to an end one day.

Then came a Ray of Light...

No Caption Provided

In response to this instability, it was the first Demon Emperor, Pluto who separated the heaven from Earth forever, and ruled over the Demon world himself, he put a seal to make sure that they never are merged into one ever again and with this action, The Light became the Human world and the Darkness became the Demon World, The separation led to mutual stability of the dimensions, and allow Pluto to rule over the Demon World in peace for an eternity.

Mundus and his Ascension...

No Caption Provided

Mundus was a general of the Demon Emperor, a very powerful Demon but still, just a Demon, but once he gained the Fruit of Qipiloth, after a thousand betrayals and murders he was able to consume the Fruit and he gained powers astronomically beyond any other demon at the time, bar potentially the Demon Emperor, with his new powers, Mundus killed his master and became the Demon God himself, free to rule with the boundless strength he gained from the fruit of Qipiloth, as the above scan shows, Mundus's eyes turned toward the Human world, not sharing the same mentality aa the previous Demon Emperors, Mundus did not care about the instability born when Heaven and Earth exist as one, this difference eventually led to Mundus planning an invasion of Human world but before, he tested out his powers, creating many demonic entities to complement his army and personal powers.

The Perfect Nightmare...

No Caption Provided

Nightmare was a being created by Mundus, the perfect Bioweapon, Nightmare had immense physical strength and mental powers, it was born without any form of will or personal ambition, and was completely submissive to the Demon Emperor Mundus, its creator, and that is why Mundus used Nightmare as a weapon sometimes in combat and used to wear it on his arm. knowing that Nightmare is capable of lifting and slamming the whole structure of the Demon Realm, Mundus pit sealing stones to seal down Nightmare's powers in his absence, and thus Nightmare became Mundus's main/perfect attack dog.

The Key to Omniscience, The Beastheads...

No Caption Provided

The Beasthead was another demon created by Mundus, of primordial nature, The Beasthead was created for two purposes, The Beasthead is a power that can turn human souls into demonic energy, via a long process of disintegrating matter to pure energy, warping it and so forth, Beastheads work as a generator for Demonic Energy, Turning human souls into demonic energy via a long-winded process. Secondly, the Beastheads are the key to omniscience, capable of viewing everything perfectly, the three heads have complete dominion over the three dimensions of time, capable of viewing all of history and the future instantly and seeing even beyond the future to parallel universes and timelines. The Beastheads' precognition is the key to limitless information and understanding. now that his creations are discussed, let's move on to the second Demon God, and Mundus's Greatest rival.

Argosax, Despair itself...

No Caption Provided

Born from the very fabric of the demon world, Argosax the Despair and Chaos was the Demon Emperor created in response to Mundus's treachery, the perfect embodiment of the demon world, Argosax had powers of every single demon, his very existence embodied the demon world, his demonic energy so great and powerful that even his existence in the human world was as if the demonic world was about to consume and eat the human world, his mere existence almost turned the human world into the demon world. Argosax and Mundus battled for a thousand years in a perfect stalemate, eventually, the demon world was split into two, half was under Argosax's rule, and the other half under Mundus.

The Dark Knight who destroyed Mundus's invasion...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Mundus planned his invasion of the Human world and the merging of the two realms, one of his own Generals had unlocked new powers and strength not even the Qipiloth Tree could grant Mundus, power not even the demon world itself could outdo, this power was unlocked because, unlike every other demon, this one general didn't fight for self-serving goals, he fought for the greater good and to protect those who cannot protect themselves, this general was named Sparda. Sparda alone stood against Mundus and his generals, in a battle to determine the fate of the universe, Sparda singlehandedly defeated Mundus and his generals and sealed them away with his unmatched sealing prowess, knowing Argosax would also attempt to merge the worlds, as merging the worlds was a desire for Mundus but for Argosax? it was its very instincts to revert everything back to demonic nature, Sparda sealed away the entire demon world on that day. Eventually, a human summoned Argosax into the human world, who a weakened Sparda also defeated and with the help of some mages, managed to seal...and then Sparda disappeared, reasons unknown...but his soul was inherited by his two sons, Vergil and Dante.

Sparda's successor...

No Caption Provided

Sparda's solution was abusing sealing, but even then, His solutions weren't permanent, eventually both Mundus and Argosax were free, as the seals broke, but what they were met by wasn't Sparda, but someone who inherited Sparda's power and soul, and most importantly, his love for humanity and that someone was Dante. Dante destroyed Mundus, sealed away his powers and sealed him away entirely. Dante then destroyed Argosax and killed it permanently, he destroyed Nightmare, he destroyed Mundus's generals and even destroyed the Beastheads, as well as became Humanity's greatest defender, same as Sparda, but at the end, Dante went past Sparda as well, and thus becoming the strongest known character in Devil May Cry History.

𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 ℑ – 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔇𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩-ℌ𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯

No Caption Provided

frankly, I don't need to mention as much as you did to match your power level and attack potency, the above is a being called Saviour, the culmination of countless demonic entities into one single existence, the Saviour after losing Nero which would severely affect its powers, is capable enough to construct recreations of the conventional world, the said existence was doing it very easily, seconds at most if you want to put it in numbers.

No Caption Provided

This is largely impressive due to the consistent existence of suns in some of these realms.

No Caption Provided

And yes, when I say consistent I do mean consistent, so we've one sun and then the existence of a planet and then the existence of a moon.

No Caption Provided

as I've displayed already, the construction of the realms is near-instant and effortless, but for sure measure, I will post all the instances where the construction of the realms is shown to be near-instant.

[1]

[2]

[3]

as explained, Demonic energy is inherently tied to power and thus it's basically Saviour's demonic energy taking dimensional shapes and constructing at least three separate celestial bodies, A Star, a Moon and an Earth all done nearly instantly as we can see on-panel. another thing, Saviour's destructive capabilities directly are implied to be similar to his creation capabilities, considering Saviour was considered to be capable of destroying and recreating the world in the same sentence, this goes in consistent with Saviour with less demonic energy than 100% due to the crystals breaking and Nero splitting, the remaining demonic energy can still easily construct dimensions with sun-moon-earth trio.

"The purpose of the Order was to build an ideal homeland...only those who are chosen by God...the paradise that is eligible to live...in order to change the now decaying world...we have to do this...in order to create a new world, we had to set off huge chaos and destroy the world...

Deadly Fortune

The sound came from afar, although it was a lot weaker, but Dante smiled and heard the contents of it. It was too funny to call out the demons and then destroy them to be heroes. However, the high voice of the Pope continues:

"Come on, come and pray! Give a hymn! When the world is not destroyed!"

Dante felt that they were really desperate, and appreciative applause. Dante has witnessed many wicked people who are self-proclaimed heroes.

Deadly Fortune

And Dante was capable of battling the Saviour for an extended amount of time and besting it, thus besting beings with the casual energy to perform Star-level feats, if you need I can post the calculated results for the Saviour's power, they all come at Star-level.

thus in a contest of clashing energy attacks, Joie would not come even close to overpowering Dante, or even Saviour for that matter.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nightmare, a being with no will, created by the earlier demon kings is the embodiment of ruin and destruction, Nightmare was such a powerful monster that it was sealed away by Mundus because he knew that Nightmare could lay waste to all of Demon World, which was more or less Mundus's kingdom, the nature of the destruction was not stated in the manga but it was stated in another source which quite literally states that the Demon World would perish if Nightmare is to be released and then we've another source detailing the actual method of destruction, the method being the literal lifting and slamming of the demon world and thus destroying it.

now, with all that out of the way, we need to discuss the nature of the demon realm it's size and dimensions have to be conversed upon for us to reach a good judgement on what level this narrative puts the nightmare's physical strength on, first of all we will look at the Mirror world which is a replica of the human world and as we can see, it contains a sun, we don't know the area the terms of "demon world," and "human world" cover and bind but that is certainly a measure, the replica of human realm containing the sun, moon and the earth similar to before.

now with that in mind, we've an official source showing us how the human realm and demon realm stack up to each other, the human realm seems to be smaller of the two if anything.

No Caption Provided

𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 ℑℑ - ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔖𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩

Simply speaking, Joie is not fast enough to outpace Dante, because as earlier shown Dante's stats function at the absolute pinnacle of the tournament but in addition, his skill makes him more or less untouchable for most present in the tournament, I will display this here, first let's look at Dante vs Mundus in Devil May Cry I, Mundus constructs a universe and flies away, they battle each other while flying through the stars.

https://streamable.com/jeli10

now a conventional quantification of this feat is nearly the realm of impossibility, but something I noticed recently was how they traversed from a distance where every star looked just like another star to a distance where they reached a rocky planet clearly with an atmosphere, storms and so forth, clearly reaching at least a certain distance from one of the stars, thus reducing the distance between their initial positioning and one of the Stars.

clearly, the planet would need the Sun's energy to have a storm, a gravitational force to keep it active from a geothermic perspective and so forth, thus the Planet being reasonably close to one of the Stars that seemed very distant in the first video I posted.

now, for quantification's sake, let's look at the planet itself.

https://streamable.com/aergee

taking the Solar System as analogous to our solar system, we can identify the place as a part of an inner solar system, considering the rocky and solid structure of the planet, so now let's function with two options, Earth and Venus.

It cannot be Earth due to the distinct lack of Water or life, so we go on to Venus being the perfect place, not literally Venus but the distance between the Star and the planet is equivalent to the distance between the Sun and Venus, contextually we will take the distance between this planet and it's star as equivalent to the Venus's perihelion, which is about 0.72AU.

Final Distance = 0.72AU from Star.

At a point where the Sun starts seeming like just any star, lowballing, would be Pluto's aphelion which is about 49.5AU

initial Distance = 49.5AU from Star

so taking that into account, we have our starting point and ending point, and can simply calculate the distance travelled by Mundus and Dante while fighting

Distance Travelled = 49.5-0.72AU = 48.777AU

just 1AU is equal to one hundred Forty-Nine Million Kilometers, and in this context, there is 48.77AU being travelled casually while fighting, more or less, in the midst of their battle Dante and Mundus casually crossed 7.4-Billion-Kilometers and now, to take the timeframe, realistically Dante back in Devil May Cry III had relativistic feats very consistent when he was far weaker than Mundus fight version, but for the sake of no calc stacking, I'm gonna assume the feat was done in 30 seconds, which is a literal eternity from the perspective of characters this fast.

Putting it in numbers?

Speed = Distance/Time = 7,445,486,069km/30s = 248,182,867.98km per second.

Dante was crossing 248 Million kilometres in a single second while casually fighting someone else, in numbers that is about 827 times the speed of light, operating yet again near the limits of the tournament for both Dante and Mundus.

but this is not where it ends, we've seen speed, now let's move on to skill

in the Devil May Cry II novel, we meet an alternate version of Mundus, one more powerful that has gained oneness with an infinite Void, who attacks and fights Dante, Void Mundus was implied superior to the original version and thus he gets the same attack speed and scale as above aka operating near the limits of the tournament, and this comes with the added benefits of omnipresence as he is described to be everyone in this void/darkness, the darkness that encompasses the whole void and is an infinite void.

It was terribly dark for a human, accompanied by echoes that evokes despair to those who hear it. It was no longer a laughter of this world. Beryl heard it. A high-pitched, echoing laughter. So dark it couldn't possibly be human, the mere sound just by hearing it would make one cannot help but feel despair. Up and down, or even left and right are uncertain in this space, she is standing alone. There is no sign of Dante nearby. It can't be. Right now he is, beyond Beryl's gaze---in the palace of the endlessly spreading darkness, where a fierce battle is unfolding. His opponent, is the Demon King himself? It's so large that it surpasses all the demons she has ever dealt with or have seen, a body structure that gives the impression of immeasurable power. It is so strong that she felt like falling down just by looking at it, an intimidating feeling she had no way of resisting. It's appearance, she cannot capture it as an image. Only the coagulate darkness

so now, we've Mundus operating near the limits of the tournament speed-wise with the added benefits of omnipresence throughout an infinite Void, and now Dante is immersed in that void.

what does Dante do now? well, go out, stand in the endless Void, dodge all of Mundus's attacks and destroy him.

No Caption Provided

The dark body, which was thought to never take damage, groaned and shuddered in pain.

"That's a good voice. Give me more."

Fierce gunshots roared, and countless bullets turned into arrows of light that ran through the Demon King.

The mere balls of lead that weren't anything special made even the supposed overwhelming being that is the Demon King suffer in pain, hurting him and even eventually causing him to creep away.

But of course, the Demon King wasn't just going to sit back and let himself be beaten.

His countless arms swung down swords, rained down arrows of demonic power, and fired bolts of lightning, all in an attempt to bury the insolent challenger.

"You are naive, Mundus. I already know what you're capable of."

As he said that, Dante's footwork was light and he ran through the empty space, avoiding most of the attacks.

Furthermore, his counterattacks were painfully delivered upon the Demon King, inflicting fatal wounds.

The Demon King, Mundus, could not understand this.

He was supposed to be an absolute being, an eternal ruler free from even the flow of time, and to rule over all things in creation.

Yet now, here was an opponent who had power that could rival his--

Nay, perhaps this opponent is even more powerful than he is.

so now, what does this mean? well, what it means is that even if a character gains omnipresence while his reaction and combat speed function at the limits of the tournament, due to the sheer skill gap, they still won't be able to touch Dante

𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 ℑℑℑ - 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴

• Demonic Aura - Dante, just like other demons, has a demonic aura and a massive presence potent enough to cause things to explode but in addition, he can impose the primordial instinct of fear on things that should logically be completely unbounded by such a concept, Dante's demonic Aura is so potent that even inanimate objects, which should have no concept of fear, are absolutely terrified at his mere presence.
No Caption Provided

Demonic Aura can also passively soul crush, which includes life, energy, mind, memory and all those components.

• Sparda's darkness - Dante has shown the power to consume and engulf something in darkness, completely negating their powers and reverting them back to their original powerless states, which seems to be innate to Sparda's power more than anything else, Dante used this against a demon to negate their power and transformation and revert them back into their normal state.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

if you get consumed in the darkness, your powers are simply nullified and so are your transformations by Dante's demonic energy.

• Ebony and Ivory - with Ebony and Ivory, if the attacks land, they can downright disintegrate your existence, as in break you down molecule to molecule to the point that there aren't even any atoms left, deconstructed on a sub-atomic level, obviously, this is deconstruction on a sub-atomic level.
Right to Left
  • Gilgamesh - With Gilgamesh, Dante has the power to manipulate the composition of organic matter to turn them into metals nearly instantly, he absorbs them and then uses their essence to construct steel.
No Caption Provided

any organic ability or matter on the battlefield will simply be manipulated by Dante.

• Analytical Prediction - Dante is capable of combating Chen on equal footing via abusing his analytical prediction and ability to predict Chen's moves, his analytical prediction more or less works on the same level as Chen's precognition, which is something that goes beyond time itself and can see all futures instantly, more or less a buffed version of Almighty from a recognition standpoint, it goes volumes to speak about Dante's sheer intelligence to have analytical prediction of that level.
No Caption Provided

Anything Mu will think of doing, Dante will predict and counter instinctively.

Demonic Adaptations - Dante has the power to evolve and go past hax, as he did to weapons that are anti-devil and absorb demonic energy which had previously affected him.

Right to Left

What does this mean? if an ability doesn't one-shot Dante, then it will simply be adapted to, countered and beaten.

• Sparda's Sealing - Innately, beings of Sparda are capable of sealing demons and things away, Dante's sealing is even more potent than Sparda's, now why does this matter? because this means Dante's sealing is greater than Sparda's entirely, which means that Dante can downright be scaled to Sparda sealing away entire planes of existence.
No Caption Provided

so Dante's sealing potency is beyond characters that can seal the entirety of the Demon realm, and Dante can seal things up in something as casual as Ebony and ivory bullets, what does this mean? Dante can seal up entire dimensions casually.

• The Smell of Fear – a power that renders Dante completely invulnerable to upto three moves, likely a result of gameplay mechanism as there is no lore reason for the three move limit to even exist, the invulnerability is achieved through intangibility.
No Caption Provided
  • King Cereberus - another unique item that allows Dante to basically cool down things and freeze them to absolute zero temperatures, just the classic temperature and Ice manipulation tool.
No Caption Provided
  • The Yamato - now the craziest one of them all, Yamato, The prized possession of Sparda and the most powerful weapon in the setting, one of its main powers is to literally manipulate existence and split it into two, giving power its own form and being, separating power from heart aka the individual, and thus leaving one powerless, because the power has been transformed into a new existence.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

one slash of the Yamato, and there is no more <insert opponent>, There is now Heart and Power.

• More on Yamato - naturally, Sparda beings are resistant to the Saviour as shown by Dante not being absorbed by Saviour and the fact that the Saviour and that Nero could not initially be absorbed by the Saviour either, only way to absorb it is to negate the innate sparda resistance to it, and well, Yamato can cut apart a resistance in two with ease.

this should contain the scans and with this in mind, any resistance you present, is potentially negated as well, so be careful in what you present

𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 ℑ𝔙 - 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 ℜ𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 :𝔍𝔲𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 ℭ𝔲𝔱

Judgement Cut cutting a dimension in pieces like Glass
Judgement Cut cutting a dimension in pieces like Glass

Judgement Cut is the most iconic and used ability of the Yamato, and the first of Dante's multiple sections I intend to reveal throughout the tournament but simply don't feel the need to, yet. Judgement cut is less of a technique and more of a transference of the area of affect of the Yamato, it transports Yamato's slashes to seprate spatial coordinates.

The Nature of Judgement Cut

as I explained above, Judgement cut works via transporting the slashes to seprate spatial coordinates, this is how one conventionally attacks with the Yamato, the traditional way.

No Caption Provided

but this is transformed by judgement cut, it allows you to manifest the slashes at a distance and a spatial coordinate, and thus it becomes very difficult for you to even counter it.

No Caption Provided

Judgement cut can be used to achieve extreme Area of Effect surround the caster of the Judgement cut.

No Caption Provided

or it can be used to land blows on an enemy directly, bypassing the conventional requirements.

No Caption Provided

Judgement Cut can cut apart spacetime completely, it just saves Vergil or Dante the bother of even having to move a single step, spacetime simply omnidirectionally crumbles away when a decent judgement cut is used.

No Caption Provided

Area of Effect of Judgement Cut

The area of affect is never really made clear as there is no hard limit shown but I think a certain line of thought should give us an idea of the upper limits of the judgement cut, come from this scan.

No Caption Provided

this line of thinking would include taking this into account, thinking of it i realized the true implication of this scan is that it can seprate entire worlds, and in this context, it seprated Demon World from Human World.

when looking back at the manga, I realize, Mundus openly talks about merging the worlds before Sparda's rebellion, and thus I conclude that it's entirely probable that the demon world and Human world were already fused by Mundus into one world and it was sparda, after the battle with Mundus and his army, seprated the tao worlds again and this time sealed up the demon realm.

and this is completely possible, as we know Pluto, who was beneath Mundus, who was far beneath Sparda was able to split the universe in two with his spear, and his narrative wasn't even space manipulation like Yamato, really, there would be no logic behind someone like Pluto having greater power of the same kind than a weapon of Sparda and something of immense power on it's own.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so I conclude Judgement Cut's range is good enough to be operating at the limits of the tounrament, as we know, the split between demon world and the human world was done in such a manner that human world (light) pretty much was a massive cut in the demon world (darkness), assuming Sparda returned the world to the same as it was before.

No Caption Provided

From this, I would argue the Range of judgement cut is at the minimum logically operating at the limits of this tournament, it's hard to quantify, but it's impossible to see anything below Star level as the range, so for now I would argue Star level range for Judgement Cut.

The Abilities of Judgement Cut

as I've explained, Judgement cut isn't some form of new technique, it's simply the extension of the target of Yamato and the extension of it's area of affect, and thus it retains all the abilities of the conventional Yamato, Yamato's slicing scales from Rebellion as Yamato's gimmick is the sword that seprates and Rebellion reunites so Yamato gets all the slicing feats of Rebellion as well, to list all the abilities and slicing.

Final worlds on Judgement Cut

you've to counter all the above lethal abilities on a star level range while also keeping in mind how resistances would simply be negated due to the resistance negation mechanism of the Judgement Cut, Good luck.

𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔙 - 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔓𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯

now what I would reckon is the part most would've been looking forward to, how I adapt and overcome the abilities that have been presented by Mass, simply, I'm going to establish a certain feat, and then go over and counter your abilities with two sub-sections, seems like a fair way of conduct.

𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔬𝔰𝔞𝔵'𝔰 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔭

This section will include one of the most important feats around regarding resistance in Devil May Cry, so I will like if you pay attention to this section completely so you understand where a lot of later arguments come from. in Devil May Cry II, after the defeat of Mundus, due to demons and humans alike, and Sparda's seal weakening over hundreds of years, Argosax the Chaos, the second Demon Emperor was released into the world.

as I explained before, both Argosax and Mundus are Demon Gods, but their nature differs that where for Mundus merging the world is a need, for Argosax the transformation of the world into it's base form, the form the primordial world began as, is a need. Argosax is closely connected to the Demon realm in ways that allow his existence to do a phenomenon described as the merging of the world, well not exactly, it's described as the demon realm consuming the world.

No Caption Provided

Additional Context - Dante was summoned to defeat Argosax, which is described as something that would stop the demon world from consuming the human world.

but in reality, it was not the demon world which was consuming the human world, that cannot happen, that has never happen, the seal between the worlds was reestablished between the games, what was really happening was that the human world was being warped and was being returned to its primordial state.

The Original form of everything, was Darkness, the world was born of darkness as the first line in the manga suggested.

No Caption Provided

Darkness in this context isn't just void or space, darkness in this context is the demon realm, existing in its very base, the primordial nature of existence.

No Caption Provided

basically, Argosax was the demon world in the context, consuming and turning the world back into the demon realm by just the sheer demonic energy, manipulating everything back to original form, the entire cosmology was going to be warped into the primordial darkness by the Eclipse/Argosax.

why does this matter? the demon realm differs in a lot of ways than the human world, on a fundamental level, for example, for a teeny tiny example.

The Demon realm stops time, connects the dimensions of time and turns the world into mind-warping/TP inducing
The Demon realm stops time, connects the dimensions of time and turns the world into mind-warping/TP inducing

and this is just one Teeny Tiny example of what would need to be done for the universe to be turned into the primordial darkness of demon realm, but the above would mean Argosax's existence Telepathically dominated accross dimensions, connections dimensions of times and stopped conventional time.

why does this matter? simple, every effect of Argosax's warp, which was on the scale of the human world which I explained operated at the absolute limit of this tournament, was resisted by Dante when Dante stomped him and basically called him light work.

This includes every difference between Demon World and Human world, and there are like a dozen of them. So keep this in mind when I counter inidividual abilities.

𝔈𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫

100,000,000 melting point (that's several times hotter than the Sun)

that does not impress me, any random demon can tank all the weapons from modern humanity and not fall and instead kill them all.

No Caption Provided

this includes barrages of Nuclear Weapons, which can reach temperatures of 100,000,000 momentarily individually, while comparetively, Dante's fire powers such as Agni&Rudra certainly bypasses that level of heat resistance.

Absolute Zero fortitude

and now I shall invoke power scaling, King Cereberus is a high level demon with ice powers and thus would logically upscale from these demons that can cause sub absolute zero ice.

No Caption Provided

Star Level Durability.

Dante has never struggled to cut through that and he always can just judgement cut.

Impossible to phase through

Impossible to use Space Skill including portals and teleportation

That doesn't mean anything, all Demons come with the basic ability to dimensional travel, but Sparda's seal negated all methods for demons to cross over to the human world, even Mundus, Yamato however ignores this seal entirely, and thus no spatial lockdown of any sort is stopping Yamato since it's enhanced.

Why can't Dante judgement Cut out of this prison?

𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔰

Star Level Aura

That doesn't do anything, Dante is easily handling Star level power, Argosax's aura itself was doing feats of an atleast compareable scale.

Instantaneous reconstruction

Quantum Level regeneration

not worried, considering I'm cutting the very existence in two, I'm not worried about regeneration.

Star Level Mind Manipulation

Star Level Soul Manipulation

The Earlier tie in I established between Soul and Mind allows me to counter them by just posting one instance, but I will be generous and post both, considering Argosax's Warp was affecting both accross the verse.

both on atleast Star range due to human world size, Dante didn't even notice these

Black Hole Creation

Black Hole Precision Spamming

Black Holes work on something following the law of gravity, a demon, by it's very nature can deviate from the laws of reality on which reality is founded.

No Caption Provided

so overall, I see no reason why Dante can't just ignore a blackhole, he follows the laws because they're convineant to him, it's not like he is forced to

Space Destruction

I am not worried about this at all, Dante can withstand Judgement Cut from Vergil and well...

so space destruction is one of the things not worrying.

Space Manipulation and Control

yet another application of Argosax's warp, to turn Human world into Demon World, the human world needs to be filled off with countless continous space-time loops of the same event, no demon notices this, Dante doesn't notice this from Argosax.

Portal Creation

cut the part of reality where the portal actually manifests

Void Interaction

Shrugs

Multi-Planetary Sonic Resonance

just Multi planetary huh? tanks.

Molecular Destruction

Every Demon is immune to the Beasthead Assimilation process which involves breaking down matter to the point it becomes basic energy.

Radiation Destruction

refer back to the argument regarding Deviating from the laws of the universe and the argument regarding how any demon is immune to all weapons of humanity, radiation included.

and even if a resistance is somehow bypassed, Devil Trigger makes you immune to abiities that you cannot even resist.

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

Currently, I don't feel threatened by your abilities, your last comment gives me hope that the second post would reveal all the cards on Mu and bring in a bunch of impressive abilities, I would look forward to the counter.

To conclude this, I would simply write a short summary on the abilities and powers that I believe Dante possesses and the stats, the same way you handled the conclusion of your post, I will list the abiities I think may play a factor.

• Clearly Star level Attack Potency
  • Clearly Star level Physical strength
  • Clearly Stat level durability
  • MFTL combat speed
  • Insane skill feats, some of the best feats you will find anywhere.
  • Power Nullification
  • Reactive Evolution
  • Adaptation
  • Soul, Power, Mind, Thoughts, Life etc Absorption and destruction via Soul physiology.
  • Power Nullification via Sparda's darkness.
  • Dimensional sealing
  • Sub Absolute Zero (Via King Cerebrus)
  • Arguably >100,000,000C temps via Agni
  • Sub Atomic Deconstruction

and ofcourse, the abilities presented with Yamato, and the fact the area of effect is increased to the limits of this tournament by judgement cut as well as the fact it allows the weilder to target spatial coordinates instead of just having to swing the sword to cut down space, on top, the spatial applications of Yamato are enhanced, as shown by it cutting down demons, basically you need.

• Soul Slicing
  • Mind Slicing
  • Life Slicing
  • Power Slicing
  • Memory Slicing
  • Void Slicing
  • Energy Slicing
  • Space-Time Slicing (Enhanced)
  • Existence Splitting

resistances on the scale of the limit of the tournament, and even if you do, you've to remember, its I who control the resistances.

1. Yamato can remove resistances

2. Devil Trigger can grant resistance to a technique one has been seen before.

so you've to get past my control over resistances of both ends as well, can you do it? that has to be seen. I also intend to make it clear, we have not even gone over all the Yamato abilities yet so what I'm trying to say is, I hope Mu's True power can push Dante to a portion of his true power.

𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VoidUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By VoidUnbound

Might be the best post of the whole tourney soo far damn... Nice job Thenamelessone! Now lets see what Mass has to say about it from here

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12

Intresting, TAEP.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mass
No Caption Provided

The Evil Dragon Defies Heaven, The Legendary Slayer Meets His End

First of all, great post. I'm happy to see the lore behind many of the referenced characters. That being said, there appear to be quite a few inconsistencies between the lore, actual feats and what you've posted.

There's a lot to cover in this post so I'm going to be quite frank throughout it.

Inconsistent Claims to Power

Alright let's get started. There are A LOT of inconsistencies with Dante's powerscaling here. You've got him at star level yet posted no actual star level feats (I'll discuss Savior later), posted him defeating Mundus and Argosax, both of which you yourself state are universal, and most of scaling you're claiming is a direct contradiction to the actual Devil May Cry feats.

frankly, I don't need to mention as much as you did to match your power level and attack potency,the above is a being called Saviour, the culmination of countless demonic entities into one single existence, the Saviourafter losing Nero which would severely affect its powers,

Alright, first of all, the first and second links are dead.

is capable enough to construct recreations of the conventional world, the said existence was doing it very easily, seconds at most if you want to put it in numbers.

Second, there's nothing in that link that says Savior is capable of constructing recreations of the conventional world. Nero finds himself in a nightmarish recreation of the Ferrum Hills. Is there anything stating Savior made this and if there is, how do we know this is recreating a conventional world?

This is all that link contains:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is largely impressive due to the consistent existence of suns in some of these realms.

No Caption Provided

And yes, when I say consistent I do mean consistent, so we've one sun and then the existence of a planet and then the existence of a moon.

No Caption Provided

as I've displayed already, the construction of the realms is near-instant and effortless, but for sure measure, I will post all the instances where the construction of the realms is shown to be near-instant.

[1]

[2]

[3]

To be honest, you need to do A LOT better then this. This isn't VSB where we blindly equate the backgrounds of pocket reality battlefields to actual power. You need solid feats or statements proving that level of power for this to fly. This isn't nearly enough evidence to support the claims you're making here.

As far as I can tell from your scans and links, Dante or Nero steps onto a colored circle (Stairway to Heaven inside of Savior for those who don't know) and gets teleported to another location. I understand you're claiming that Savior is instantly making these realms the moment Dante or Nero steps onto the circles, so do you have any videos or scans to support that claim? Couldn't Savior have made the dimension ahead of time and Dante or Nero is just being teleported? (Yeah Nero, Dante, whatever)

Next, you call these realms that contain suns and moons, can you prove these were all made by Savior. Forgive me for saying this but there is far too much weight being put on your words and not enough evidence to support them. Can you show anything that states Savior directly made a Sun or Moon?

On the subject of Realms, are these not just pocket dimensions? Pocket Dimensions with stars in the background are a pretty common troupe. There are DOZENS of characters out there capable of creating pocket dimension with stars, planets and entire cosmos within and yet the actual size of those dimensions are far smarter.

Heck, one of Mu earlier enemies, the Assassin King can do the exact same thing you're claiming Savior can do. He creates a pocket dimension containing numerous stars. According to your logic, this would make him multi-star level correct?

The problem with that logic, is that the actual narrative doesn't support it. The pocket dimension the Assassin King created is only 1/100th the size of the solar system. It still contains multiple planets within and there are even stars in the background. Of course these stars weren't actually created by the Assassin King, since it doesn't line up size of the space. They are merely a part of the background, added by the artist.

How do we know the Sun and moon you're referencing aren't the same thing? How do we know they were created by Savior and aren't part of the artist's background? You need to provide more context and support here for this type of claim to be acceptable.

Demonic energy is inherently tied to power and thus it's basically Saviour's demonic energy taking dimensional shapes and constructing at least three separate celestial bodies, A Star, a Moon and an Earth all done nearly instantly as we can see on-panel. another thing, Saviour's destructive capabilities directly are implied to be similar to his creation capabilities, considering Saviour was considered to be capable of destroying and recreating the world in the same sentence, this goes in consistent with Saviour with less demonic energy than 100% due to the crystals breaking and Nero splitting, the remaining demonic energy can still easily construct dimensions with sun-moon-earth trio.

I mean we see Dante or Nero step on a circle and appear somewhere else. That's it. You need to provide more evidence to make us believe this is Savior instantly creating something.

"The purpose of the Order was to build an ideal homeland...only those who are chosen by God...the paradise that is eligible to live...in order to change the now decaying world...we have to do this...in order to create a new world, we had to set off huge chaos and destroy the world...

Deadly Fortune

The sound came from afar, although it was a lot weaker, but Dante smiled and heard the contents of it. It was too funny to call out the demons and then destroy them to be heroes. However, the high voice of the Pope continues:

"Come on, come and pray! Give a hymn! When the world is not destroyed!"

Dante felt that they were really desperate, and appreciative applause. Dante has witnessed many wicked people who are self-proclaimed heroes.

These two statements would really benefit from more context. The Order is planning to create a new world and destroy the world in what context? Is destroying the world actual world busting? Are they referring to the entire Human realm (a universe) as the world? Are they talking about wiping out humanity? How long would it take the Order to "destroy the world"? Context, context, context. Without it, this statement is impossible to validate.

And Dante was capable of battling the Saviour for an extended amount of time and besting it, thus besting beings with the casual energy to perform Star-level feats, if you need I can post the calculated results for the Saviour's power, they all come at Star-level.

Something showing him at actual star level would be greatly appreciated thank you. So far all we have are vague gifs of questionable teleportation/realm manipulation with very very little context. At least show Dante or someone he scales to busting a planet or something.

Nightmare, a being with no will, created by the earlier demon kings is the embodiment of ruin and destruction, Nightmare was such a powerful monster that it was sealed away by Mundus because he knew that Nightmare could lay waste to all of Demon World, which was more or less Mundus's kingdom, the nature of the destruction was not stated in the manga but it was stated in another source whichquite literally states that the Demon World would perish if Nightmare is to be releasedand then we've another source detailing the actual method of destruction,the method being the literal lifting and slamming of the demon world and thus destroying it.

No Caption Provided

Help me out here, I can read Korean, not Japanese lol. Please get that translated as so far, its the only actual statement confirming anything you've mentioned thus far can actually destroy (really destroy) a world.

now, with all that out of the way, we need to discuss the nature of the demon realm it's size and dimensions have to be conversed upon for us to reach a good judgement on what level this narrative puts the nightmare's physical strength on, first of allwe will look at the Mirror world which is a replica of the human worldand as we can see,it contains a sun, we don't know the area the terms of "demon world," and "human world" cover and bind but that is certainly a measure, the replica of human realm containing the sun,moonand the earth similar to before.

Interesting, so they're separate dimensions with their own cosmos? Lines up with one of your first scans that references the size of the Demon Realm + Human Realm being the Universe:

No Caption Provided

So wouldn't that make the Demon Realm something far exceeding Star Level and thus Nightmare somewhere in the universal range? But that doesn't sense, since you also said, Dante destroyed Nightmare. Surely universal scaled Dante is mistake.

No Caption Provided

Simply speaking, Joie is not fast enough to outpace Dante, because as earlier shown Dante's stats function at the absolute pinnacle of the tournament but in addition, his skill makes him more or less untouchable for most present in the tournament, I will display this here, first let's look at Dante vs Mundus in Devil May Cry I, Mundus constructs a universe and flies away, they battle each other while flying through the stars.

"Mundus constructs a universe..."

Okay, so maybe the universe sized Demon Realm wasn't a mistake. I hope this wasn't the same Mundus that Dante destroyed and sealed away... Are you deliberately trying to pass off a universal character as a star level character?

Dante destroyed Mundus, sealed away his powers and sealed him away entirely. Dante then destroyed Argosax and killed it permanently, he destroyed Nightmare, he destroyed Mundus's generals and even destroyed the Beastheads, as well as became Humanity's greatest defender, same as Sparda, but at the end, Dante went past Sparda as well, and thus becoming the strongest known character in Devil May Cry History.

they battle each other while flying through the stars.

https://streamable.com/jeli10

now a conventional quantification of this feat is nearly the realm of impossibility

This is honestly worse than the pocket dimension scaling. Being sucked into Mundus' space =/= flying through the stars. Its honestly way too vague without more context. Context that I took it upon myself to find. Here's screenshots with timestamps of what actually happened there. Here's the full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvwzkwmFn0&t=180s

Mundus appears and creates a space that sucks Dante in. Where is the speed feat!?

A short dialogue later, Mundus flies away and Dante follows. There's not indication of distance traveled other than what we see. In fact, a few seconds after Dante flies after Mundus, he appears completely outside Mundus' star field in the clouds, transforms and then the two fight in a thunderstorm.

I know what you're trying to say. You're trying to say that Mundus and Dante flew across the stars to another planet and had their fight. I read the same thing on VSB when I researched this feat and I'm honestly surprised anyone would support that weak argument.

You do realize those "stars" are in the background right? Like they aren't actually flying around stars in that video at all. They're just moving through an unknown distance (doesn't look like a lot). Let me give you an example. You lay on the ground at night, staring up at the moon. Someone walks over you. What you see is someone walking pass the moon. Did they actually walk passed the moon? Of course not. Its all a matter of perceptive. The same thing is happening here. There are stars in the background. Dante and Mundus are in the foreground. Perceptive matters.

But let's play devils advocate and say that really is Dante flying through space and past stars. That's still only one feat. When you consider the plethora of vastly inferior speed feats Dante has, that space feat turns into nothing more than an outlier. Heck, in that very same battle, Dante gets struck by lightning.

No Caption Provided

How can you claim he's moving (traveling) at MFTL speeds when he can get hit by lightning like that? He also gets hit by meteors but I think you get the picture.

Of course if he had other speed feats, I'm be happy to say I'm wrong but based on what I've seen so far, Dante might as well be a statue compared to Mu.

but something I noticed recently was how they traversed from a distance where every star looked just like another star to a distance where they reached a rocky planet clearly with an atmosphere, storms and so forth, clearly reaching at least a certain distance from one of the stars, thus reducing the distance between their initial positioning and one of the Stars.

clearly, the planet would need the Sun's energy to have a storm, a gravitational force to keep it active from a geothermic perspective and so forth, thus the Planet being reasonably close to one of the Stars that seemed very distant in the first video I posted.

now, for quantification's sake, let's look at the planet itself.

https://streamable.com/aergee

taking the Solar System as analogous to our solar system, we can identify the place as a part of an inner solar system, considering the rocky and solid structure of the planet, so now let's function with two options, Earth and Venus.

It cannot be Earth due to the distinct lack of Water or life, so we go on to Venus being the perfect place, not literally Venus but the distance between the Star and the planet is equivalent to the distance between the Sun and Venus, contextually we will take the distance between this planet and it's star as equivalent to the Venus's perihelion, which is about 0.72AU.

Final Distance = 0.72AU from Star.

At a point where the Sun starts seeming like just any star, lowballing, would be Pluto's aphelion which is about 49.5AU

initial Distance = 49.5AU from Star

so taking that into account, we have our starting point and ending point, and can simply calculate the distance travelled by Mundus and Dante while fighting

Distance Travelled = 49.5-0.72AU = 48.777AU

just 1AU is equal to one hundred Forty-Nine Million Kilometers, and in this context, there is 48.77AU being travelled casually while fighting, more or less, in the midst of their battle Dante and Mundus casually crossed 7.4-Billion-Kilometers and now, to take the timeframe, realistically Dante back in Devil May Cry III had relativistic feats very consistent when he was far weaker than Mundus fight version, but for the sake of no calc stacking, I'm gonna assume the feat was done in 30 seconds, which is a literal eternity from the perspective of characters this fast.

Putting it in numbers?

Speed = Distance/Time = 7,445,486,069km/30s = 248,182,867.98km per second.

Dante was crossing 248 Million kilometres in a single second while casually fighting someone else, in numbers that is about 827 times the speed of light, operating yet again near the limits of the tournament for both Dante and Mundus.

So let me get this straight. Mundus creates a space that sucks in Dante. The two fly an unknown distance through space into a thunderstorm, fight for awhile. Dante gets struck by Lightning, hit by meteors and other attacks. Mundus gets mad and spears Dante with his red spears than hits him with a bunch of meteorites, sending him out of the thunderstorm, and down to the rocky surface of a planet. Here, Dante proceeds to shoot Mundus to death at which point, the space Mundus created disappears, leaving Dante in the temple where he started with Trish.

If you watched entire video, you'll see that everything you just used for speed feats was pointless. Mundus makes a pocket dimension (or universe if you wanna roll those dice) with space in it that sucks in Dante. They fight over an unknown distance and after Mundus is defeated, the pocket dimension disappears, returning Dante to his starting point. There's nothing FTL about any of that.

On a side note, if we were to follow your earlier logic of pocket dimension stars = actual power, than Mundus is massively beyond Star Level as the space he created has hundreds of stars in the background. That simple fact would completely throw out the entire Dante vs Mundus feat for a few very simple reason. Dante beats a character over the tournament limits. Dante travels across hundreds of stars worth of distance, making him vastly exceed the speed limit. Of course, I don't subscribe to that level of madness but you have to admit, Dante's scaling is inconsistent as hell. And that's the only speed feat you posted, so you're definitely going to need to do better than that.

Now, I like to keep an open mind and I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if you can prove otherwise but things aren't looking good for Dante's stats right now. I truly have no idea where to put his stats. On the surface you explain it so confidently but when I take a moment and actually research the feats myself, none of what you're saying actually adds up. You've got him beating characters that you yourself state can create a Universe and then you're trying to push Savior scaling at Star Level because the pocket dimensions he teleported Dante into, has a sun in the background. But then you don't apply the same logic to Mundus' created space which contains hundreds of Stars. Its a mess.

How about this. Can you show Dante or anyone he scales to actually destroying a planet or a star without resorting to referencing a character clearly over the limits? That would make this entire thing so much easier.

A problem that I think you'll find is that Dante, as a videogame character has horribly inconsistent feats. His videogame feats are honestly more in line with what you'd expect from a one-pointer. (Yes, I am aware there are DMCA feats in there, I just took some random ones from the credited RT, feel free to compare DMC1-5, LN and DMC Manga feats that are also on the RT to confirm its all around the same level) For reference, Tony is an alias used by Dante in the light novel.

Credit - https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/qf0rqa/respect_the_legendary_devil_hunter_dante_devil/

I mean, there's an actual feat of Dante getting his legs blown off and his bones and muscles being turned into unrecognizable paste by a shotgun of all things. This isn't something a "Star Level" character should be injured by.

Even Dante's speed feats are vastly inferior to what you're trying to push. There's even LN speed feats included that prove composite Dante isn't anywhere near the level of speed you're trying to claim:

Credit - https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/qf0rqa/respect_the_legendary_devil_hunter_dante_devil/

I understand there's no context to most of these feats but its a lot more consistent then what you've shown. You're going to have to show some better evidence to support Dante is operating at tournament's peak. I'd recommend finding a direct feat or statement of someone creating/destroying a star or planet and show Dante beating that individual.

in the Devil May Cry II novel, we meet an alternate version of Mundus, one more powerful that has gained oneness with an infinite Void, who attacks and fights Dante, Void Mundus was implied superior to the original version and thus he gets the same attack speed and scale as above aka operating near the limits of the tournament, and this comes with the added benefits of omnipresence as he is described to be everyone in this void/darkness, the darkness that encompasses the whole void and is an infinite void.

It was terribly dark for a human, accompanied by echoes that evokes despair to those who hear it. It was no longer a laughter of this world. Beryl heard it. A high-pitched, echoing laughter. So dark it couldn't possibly be human, the mere sound just by hearing it would make one cannot help but feel despair. Up and down, or even left and right are uncertain in this space, she is standing alone. There is no sign of Dante nearby. It can't be. Right now he is, beyond Beryl's gaze---in the palace of the endlessly spreading darkness, where a fierce battle is unfolding. His opponent, is the Demon King himself? It's so large that it surpasses all the demons she has ever dealt with or have seen, a body structure that gives the impression of immeasurable power. It is so strong that she felt like falling down just by looking at it, an intimidating feeling she had no way of resisting. It's appearance, she cannot capture it as an image. Only the coagulate darkness

So let me get this straight. Mundus, the guy who you said created a universe, gets stronger and Dante beats him.

Do you not see the problem posting something like this?

so now, we've Mundus operating near the limits of the tournament speed-wise with the added benefits of omnipresence throughout an infinite Void, and now Dante is immersed in that void.

Where is this so-called Omnipresence? I must have missed it, could you please clearly show where it states Void Mundus is omnipresent?

what does Dante do now? well,go out, stand in the endless Void, dodge all of Mundus's attacks and destroy him.

so now, what does this mean? well, what it means is that even if a character gains omnipresence while his reaction and combat speed function at the limits of the tournament, due to the sheer skill gap, they still won't be able to touch Dante

Calling any of that Skill is quite the reach. Did we read the same thing? It literally states that while Dante is fighting Mundus, the demon king is raining down countless sword blows, rains of demon arrows and bolts of lightning. Most of those fail to hit Dante because as he states:

"You are naive, Mundus. I already know what you're capable of."

As he said that, Dante's footwork was light and he ran through the empty space, avoiding most of the attacks.

Dante knows what Mundus can do and avoids most of his attacks. How is that any different from knowing your opponent dodging their attacks accordingly? You're making this out to be Dante being impossible to hit but in reality, its Dante knowing his opponent's attacks and dodging them. I thought this was going to be some Mori Jin level Skill but this is just...sad.

Bare in mind that this is just another in a long line of vague statement feats that don't much up to the actual character. Heck if you want to claim Dante being so impossibly skilled the an omnipresent universal character can't hit him (which is what you're trying to do) then why does Dante get hit so often?

Credit - https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/qf0rqa/respect_the_legendary_devil_hunter_dante_devil/?rdt=38668

For someone who's supposedly so skilled that he never gets hit, he sure does get hit a lot.

Unbalancing the Demon Slayer

Hopefully we're done with the vague inconsistencies and can move onto an actual debate.

Demonic Aura - Dante, just like other demons, has a demonic aura and a massive presence potent enough to cause things to explode but in addition, he can impose the primordial instinct of fear on things that should logically be completely unbounded by such a concept, Dante's demonic Aura is so potent that even inanimate objects, which should have no concept of fear, are absolutely terrified at his mere presence.

Demonic Aura can alsopassively soul crush, which includes life, energy, mind, memory and all those components.

Not bad. Too bad Mu can is completely unaffected by mind and soul attacks far exceeding anything you've show.

You're going to need a lot more than fodder control fear inducement to scare Mu. Especially when you consider he was completely unfazed by a star level mind/soul attack (Cloud Immortal Planet in my opener). Remember that was only at 5% of his mental capacity too.

Remember that the Cloud Immortal's Mental/soul attack eroded the souls of the Three Legged Crow's formation masters, people who specialize in using their minds and souls to control galactic ships several kilometers long.

Just the mere presence of a God General can cause fear based hallucinations that cause a mental breakdown:

Their mental breakdown is so strong it could kill at least 20 billion people.

No Caption Provided

And yet, Long Fei, Mu's Dragon Queen Soul Soldier is completely unaffected by their fear to the point she fights the group of God Generals while also protecting Three Legged Crow.

So a little fear isn't doing anything to mu.

Sparda's darkness - Dante has shown the power to consume and engulf something in darkness, completely negating their powers and reverting them back to their original powerless states, which seems to be innate to Sparda's power more than anything else, Dante used this against a demon to negate their power and transformation and revert them back into their normal state.

Can you provide a reference for how powerful this darkness is? I see it being used on a demon but no reference to how strong that demon is. Could this darkness have negated the power of beings like Savior, Mundus or any of the other high tier demons? That's the kind of scale you need to show before this can be considered a threat.

Also, power negation vs a 3D printer? Remember the way things work in Iron Ladies is through downloading weapon blueprints directing into the brain and then 3D printing them into a Battle Form. Could Sparda's Darkness negate a 3D printer from functioning?

In fact, the Saint even tried that very same thing by using her formation. The Saint's formation negates the use of any "Hot Weapons" or anything that uses electronics. This blocks the use of any cannons, blasters, ships, etc... .

No Caption Provided

(Note - The red barbarian cannon is a historic gunpower cannon, not a modern weapon)

Despite this, Mu's first action against her was to 3D print two cannons and a shoot a black hole in her face, proving that he is unaffected by her power negation.

Ebony and Ivory - with Ebony and Ivory, if the attacks land, they can downright disintegrate your existence, as in break you down molecule to molecule to the point that there aren't even any atoms left, deconstructed on a sub-atomic level, obviously, this is deconstruction on a sub-atomic level.

Been there, done that. Sub-atomic level attacks are nothing compared to Mu's quantum level regeneration.

With Gilgamesh, Dante has the power to manipulate the composition of organic matter to turn them into metals nearly instantly, he absorbs them and then uses their essence to construct steel.

Do you really want to use try that lol? Mu eat's literal robots and absorbs them.

Besides, he is utterly immune to transmutation:

In Iron Ladies, the entire Angel Gear program is based on injecting Holy Blood into woman to transform their bodies into weapons. Their flesh fuses with carbon steel and as you've seen from the various scans, they can transform their bodies into a variety of machine like mechas called Battle Forms to fight their enemies.

Mu was thrown into a vat of Holy Blood which as shown above for females, transforms them into Angels but for everything else, be it flesh or metal, it dissolves.

No Caption Provided

As you've already seen in my first post, Mu wasn't dissolved and instead gained the power of the Dragon Empress. So right off the bat, Mu in his weakest form resists the corrosion of a Star level being. Now of course some might say that resisting having his body dissolved isn't the same thing as resisting Transmutation and I'd be inclined to agree. That was merely meant to set the stage.

Enter the Saint yet again. Those in the Saint's presence will be "Sacrificed" and transformed into her feather scales (crows). Simply by passing by from space, she turned an entire planet's population into birds.

The Saint did that to a billion people before too.

The Saint's transmutation isn't just fodder control either. She turned Himiko, a God-Destroying Heaven Tier Angel (one that defeated a demon possessing the power of the Sun) into a space ship.

Her transmutation is so powerful in fact that even through a spatial crack she can cause those on Earth to be transformed into her feather scales. Despite the Saint's great power, Long Fei, Mu's first Soul Soldier was able to not only resist the transformation but also stopped it!

As you now know, Mu can use 100% of his Soul Soldier's abilities so her resistance applies to him, not that he needs it as he was unaffected by her presence as well. In fact, she was going to resort to eating Mu to gain his powers since she couldn't transmute him.

He has other methods to deal with transmutation as well, such as reforging his body from pure energy (not a KO since Mu's physical body is still on the battlefield in whatever transmuted shape that is), possessing Aizen, Gerard or Kakashi's body as he's done with other souls or just 3D printing a brand new body from nothing.

In short, good luck using any form of transmutation against Mu.

Analytical Prediction - Dante is capable of combating Chen on equal footing via abusing his analytical prediction and ability to predict Chen's moves, his analytical prediction more or less works on the same level as Chen's precognition, which is something that goes beyond time itself and can see all futures instantly, more or less a buffed version of Almighty from a recognition standpoint, it goes volumes to speak about Dante's sheer intelligence to have analytical prediction of that level.

Oh you mean like how Mu can interact with someone outside of space and time and exists on a higher dimension? I wonder how prediction would work on someone like that? I'm guessing not so well unless you have higher dimension analytical prediction powers.

Not that it will help since the one speed feat you posted is either vastly inferior to what you're claiming or vastly over the limits.

Mind and Memory Destruction - Every Hit from Dante can destroy One's Mind and Memory, destroying the very thoughts themselves and thus every hit won't just be on the basic spiritual and physical level, it would be on mental and memory level as well, and thus would completely fuck up his opponent without significant mental damage counters showings.

Hmm another reference to Dante beating Mundus (the guy who created a universe). I'm so glad we're using universal feats here lol.

Anything, Mind and Soul attacks don't do anything to Mu. I've already shown star level (you know, the actual tournament limit) mind and soul resistance, mind resistance that can no sell a mental attack strong enough to kill at least 20 billion people. Here's some more mental and soul resistance feats to put that to rest:

Divine Goddess Corpse casts a mental/spiritual controlling attack across the galaxy (its done through communication satellites so the range isn't actually galactic or anything like that) controlling several planet's worth of people and even forcing them to kill themselves and their families in sacrifice to her.

Mu and his soul soldiers are completely unfazed.

Then the Divine Silk Goddess casts a similar mental/soul attack that is more than a hundred times stronger than the Divine Goddess Corpses attack and again Mu is completely unaffected.

So yeah, mind and soul attacks aren't doing jack poop to Mu.

Demonic Adaptations- Dante has the power to evolve and go past hax, as he did to weapons that are anti-devil and absorb demonic energy which had previously affected him.

What does this mean? if an ability doesn't one-shot Dante, then it will simply be adapted to, countered and beaten.

Isn't that Beryl and Chen doing that? What's that have to do with Dante? Also, what's the timeframe for these adaptions? How do they help when Dante is already dead in one hit?

Sparda's Sealing - Innately, beings of Sparda are capable of sealing demons and things away, Dante's sealing is even more potent than Sparda's, now why does this matter? because this means Dante's sealing is greater than Sparda's entirely, which means that Dante can downright be scaled to Sparda sealing away entire planes of existence.

so Dante's sealing potency is beyond characters that can seal the entirety of the Demon realm, and Dante can seal things up in something as casual as Ebony and ivory bullets, what does this mean? Dante can seal up entire dimensions casually.

Which means he can seal the Universal Mundus??? I'll just let that sink in.

Anyway, how does the sealing work? All it says he is sealed it, no description on how or how long it took. How do we know this is even battle applicable? Definitely needs more explanation.

The Smell of Fear – a power that renders Dante completely invulnerable to upto three moves, likely a result of gameplay mechanism as there is no lore reason for the three move limit to even exist, the invulnerability is achieved through intangibility.

Intangibility is no problem, Mu's grabbed literally nothingness before.

King Cereberus - another unique item that allows Dante to basically cool down things and freeze them to absolute zero temperatures, just the classic temperature and Ice manipulation tool.

Is that a wiki screen shot? Do you have the actual source material? Anyway, that screen shot straight up says its Vergil using King Cerebus, not Dante.

Besides, Mu regularly fights in space, in areas completely devoid of stars. Cold temps aren't doing much to him.

The Yamato - now the craziest one of them all, Yamato, The prized possession of Sparda and the most powerful weapon in the setting, one of its main powers is to literally manipulate existence and split it into two, giving power its own form and being, separating power from heart aka the individual, and thus leaving one powerless, because the power has been transformed into a new existence.

one slash of the Yamato, and there is no more <insert opponent>, There is now Heart and Power.

• More on Yamato - naturally, Sparda beings are resistant to the Saviour as shown by Dante not being absorbed by Saviour and the fact that the Saviour and that Nero could not initially be absorbed by the Saviour either, only way to absorb it is to negate the innate sparda resistance to it, and well, Yamato can cut apart a resistance in two with ease.

this should contain the scans and with this in mind, any resistance you present, is potentially negated as well, so be careful in what you present

I've been waiting for this one. First, why are you treating Yamato like its standard equipment for Dante??? Yamato was only in Dante's possession for a brief time during the entirety of the DMC series. Since you posted a wiki screenshot earlier, I'll do the same and save myself some typing:

Yamato once belonged to Vergil's father, Sparda who split his immense power into it as well as Force Edge and Rebellion, and according to the Order of the Sword, it was used to seal the "true Hell Gate" of Fortuna. It was eventually given to Vergil as a memento, and he used it as his primary weapon.

Devil May Cry 4 Vergil wields the Yamato during his attempt to reactivate the Temen-ni-gru alongside Arkham, to unlock the sealed gate of the Demon World and claim his father's power and sword, the Force Edge, for himself. When he is ultimately defeated by Dante, Vergil falls into the Demon World with Yamato, where he is found by Mundus. Vergil attempts to defeat the demon king like his father, but is defeated and reborn as Nelo Angelo. Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

Yamato was badly damaged and shattered by Mundus during or after his battle with Vergil. Before turning Vergil into his servant, the elder Son of Sparda lost his grip on Yamato's hilt and the sword was lost to him afterwards.

Devil May Cry 5: Visions of V At some later point, Yamato was found by the Order of the Sword - albeit in its shattered state. It was kept in Agnus's Containment Room within Fortuna Castle but is restored and taken by Nero when his dormant powers as an heir to Sparda emerge. From then on, Nero is able to use the sword while in Devil Trigger. Dante attempts to reclaim the Yamato from Nero, stating that such a powerful weapon had to "stay in the family", but let Nero hold onto it as he went off to save his beloved Kyrie. However, it is taken back from him by Sanctus when he is absorbed into the Savior and is then used by Agnus to reopen the Hell Gate. After slaying Agnus, Dante retrieves Yamato from the gate seal and uses it to destroy the gate, after which he wields it while in his Dark Slayer Style. While fighting the Savior, Dante uses the blade to free Nero and sends it back to him so that the youth can finish the fight against Sanctus. After the battle, Dante charges Nero with keeping it, having realized the boy to be his brother's son after seeing its reaction to him in their second fight, though he would not reveal this to Nero until sometime later.

Devil May Cry 4 One of Yamato's shards was found by the fire demon Balrog, who used it to escape the Fire Hell realm of the Demon World, with this shard being destroyed during Balrog's battle with Dante.

Devil May Cry 5: Before the Nightmare Yamato would remain in Nero's possession for an untold period, remained inside of his Devil Bringer arm as the young hunter continued his career in slaying demons. Unfortunately, Nero would lose possession of Yamato after getting ambushed by Vergil, who effortlessly tore the Devil Bringer off from Nero and reclaimed his lost sword. Vergil would then use the sword to return to his childhood home in Red Grave City, where he then used the Yamato's ability to separate man and devil on himself in a bid to heal his decaying body and increase his demonic power, while also ridding himself of his human heart and the painful memories of his time as Nelo Angelo.

This created the powerful full demon who would come to be called Urizen, while Vergil's humanity would inhabit his cast off crumbling flesh, which came to call himself V. V would allow the discarded Nightmare demons to inhabit his body so they would not fade away, keeping them and himself alive for a short time, as separated from Urizen who now wielded the bulk of their once shared demonic power, V's own body was slowly crumbling away with every move he made as what little demonic power he had left was not enough to sustain it.

When he became Urizen, the Demon King used the Yamato to open a massive portal to the Demon World in Red Grave City so that he could summon the demonic tree Qliphoth. In battles with Urizen, the Yamato took on the form of a reddish-orange crystal that prevented any attacks from reaching him. When the Qliphoth fully revealed itself, he calls the shield away, briefly reverting back into its original form for only a second before vanishing into his hand. After reforming, Vergil would then use the Yamato to battle both Dante and Nero before descending into Hell to cut the roots of the Qliphoth tree and seal the portal to the Underworld opened by Urizen.

Devil May Cry 5

Credit - https://devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Yamato#Story

So if Yamato is currently with Vergil and Dante himself left it to Nero, why are you using it with Dante here? Its clearly not standard equipment for Dante and without the non-standard equipment perk, you can't use it.

Rebellion is Dante's sword. That's his standard equipment as stated on the official Devil May Cry website, by Capcom.

Aside from that, do you have anything showing Yamato works on non-demon/devil entities? Its pretty heavily implied to "Separate Man from Devil" but could it separate say, Aizen from the Hogyoku or Gerard from The Miracle?

The entire thing also assuming you'll ever get the chance to use Yamato, which based on your single pretty debunked speed feat and the fact that Dante doesn't actual have Yamato, you won't.

The Nature of Judgement Cut

as I explained above, Judgement cut works via transporting the slashes to seprate spatial coordinates, this is how one conventionally attacks with the Yamato, the traditional way.

No Caption Provided

but this is transformed by judgement cut, it allows you to manifest the slashes at a distance and a spatial coordinate, and thus it becomes very difficult for you to even counter it.

No Caption Provided

Judgement cut can be used to achieve extreme Area of Effect surround the caster of the Judgement cut.

No Caption Provided

or it can be used to land blows on an enemy directly, bypassing the conventional requirements.

No Caption Provided

Judgement Cut can cut apart spacetime completely, it just saves Vergil or Dante the bother of even having to move a single step, spacetime simply omnidirectionally crumbles away when a decent judgement cut is used.

No Caption Provided

So its a space cut. Cool. Vajra Sarira negates Hyperspace and space destruction, a few space cuts aren't doing anything here. Mu and Ding being obliterated by space destruction but then undoing the destruction with the Vajra Sarira, completely integrating Mu with space, essentially sealing all space powers.

Oh and for reference, the space law of the Divine Silk Goddess was gifted to her by the universe itself, so it doesn't get much better than that, expect the Vajra Sarira of course :)

The area of affect is never really made clear as there is no hard limit shown but I think a certain line of thought should give us an idea of the upper limits of the judgement cut, come from this scan.

No Caption Provided

this line of thinking would include taking this into account, thinking of it i realized the true implication of this scan is that it can seprate entire worlds, and in this context, it seprated Demon World from Human World.

when looking back at the manga, I realize, Mundus openly talks about merging the worlds before Sparda's rebellion, and thus I conclude that it's entirely probable that the demon world and Human world were already fused by Mundus into one world and it was sparda, after the battle with Mundus and his army, seprated the tao worlds again and this time sealed up the demon realm.

and this is completely possible, as we know Pluto, who was beneath Mundus, who was far beneath Sparda was able to split the universe in two with his spear, and his narrative wasn't even space manipulation like Yamato, really, there would be no logic behind someone like Pluto having greater power of the same kind than a weapon of Sparda and something of immense power on it's own.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so I conclude Judgement Cut's range is good enough to be operating at the limits of the tounrament, as we know, the split between demon world and the human world was done in such a manner that human world (light) pretty much was a massive cut in the demon world (darkness), assuming Sparda returned the world to the same as it was before.

No Caption Provided

From this, I would argue the Range of judgement cut is at the minimum logically operating at the limits of this tournament, it's hard to quantify, but it's impossible to see anything below Star level as the range, so for now I would argue Star level range for Judgement Cut.

This is a VERY VERY big reach. You're making an assumption based on pieces of lore spread across the entire series. An assumption that contradicted direct feats shown in the series. The range of Judgement Cut has been shown several times in the gifs of VERGIL using Yamato. To claim otherwise would require actual on panel visual evidence.

as I've explained, Judgement cut isn't some form of new technique, it's simply the extension of the target of Yamato and the extension of it's area of affect, and thus it retains all the abilities of the conventional Yamato, Yamato's slicing scales from Rebellion as Yamato's gimmick is the sword that seprates and Rebellion reunites so Yamato gets all the slicing feats of Rebellion as well, to list all the abilities and slicing.

Why does Yamato's slicing scale from Rebellion? Sure Yamato and Rebellion were both created by Sparda but why would Yamato get Rebellion's slicing feats? They're two different weapons.

Soul, Mind, Life, Powers and Energy Slicingwas able to Slice away Nero from Saviour and Bring his soul back after the saviour absorbed him on a spiritual level, Souls in Devil May Cry were elaborated upon earlier in this post.

Where is the power and energy slicing coming from? I see Yamato in knife form being used to separate man from devil (another reference to Yamato's man/devil limitation) but nothing about power and energy. Anyway, Mu's comically immune to soul and mind manipulation so that's out.

Space-Time SlicingYamato has downright shattered away spacetime by cutting them to pieces to the point space time very much falls away like literal glass pieces after being shattered.

See above Mu sealing a much more powerful space/time ability.

Existence Slicingas shown before, Yamato can be used to slice apart your existence, ending one person as an existence and constructing two new beings with new souls and body and everything practically.

Where does it say anything about existence slicing? From what I just read that yet another case of man being separated from devil.

Resistance Negationas shown before, A single Stab from Yamato can negate any form of resistance to something you were completely immune towards.

That was Nero being physically stabbed with Yamato in the arm. Do you have any proof that Judgement cut does the same aside from assumption?

Also, from your video, it was Nero's devil arm that was negated, again separating man from devil. Like Nero is literally missing that arm in DMC5 so wasn't the negation limited to just his arm?

Mind SlicingScaling from Rebellion, which cut down Mundus's thoughts and mind while cutting through the Void.

Void SlicingScaling from Rebellion, which cut through Void Mundus and his void body completely, destroying him.

Proof Yamato's Judgement Cut can be scaled to an entirely different weapon used by an entirely different person? Doesn't matter anyway as Mu's mental resistance to so damn high it won't do anything.

Mu isn't a void being so that's irrelevant.

Memory SlicingAs shown by Vergil, he sliced away his memories from himself by a simple use of Yamato.

Mind resistance, to bypass this would require proving Judgement Cut has Yamato's resistance negation and even then, I've already shown Mu's power negation resistance.

SealingThe Yamato can seal away even the tree of Qipiloth, which is far superior to even the demon world and can fuse the two realms.

So that's universal sealing then huh? Good to know. ANYWAY, if we keep it within the tourney limits, Mu's already shown star level resistance to this so that's that.

you've to counter all the above lethal abilities on a star level range while also keeping in mind how resistances would simply be negated due to the resistance negation mechanism of the Judgement Cut, Good luck.

And I think I did just that. Now its your turn. Prove Yamato is part of Dante's standard toolkit and applicable here. Prove that Yamato's abilities apply to Judgement Cut, i.e. actually show Judgement Cut doing any of the mind, soul, sealing, etc... abilities you're claiming it can do. Without that, this is all vague assumptions on your part.

both Argosax and Mundus are Demon Gods, but their nature differs that where for Mundus merging the world is a need, for Argosax the transformation of the world into it's base form, the form the primordial world began as, is a need. Argosax is closely connected to the Demon realm in ways that allow his existence to do a phenomenon described as the merging of the world, well not exactly, it's described as the demon realm consuming the world.

No Caption Provided

Additional Context - Dante was summoned to defeat Argosax, which is described as something that would stop the demon world from consuming the human world.

but in reality, it was not the demon world which was consuming the human world, that cannot happen, that has never happen, the seal between the worlds was reestablished between the games, what was really happening was that the human world was being warped and was being returned to its primordial state.

The Original form of everything, was Darkness, the world was born of darkness as the first line in the manga suggested.

No Caption Provided

Darkness in this context isn't just void or space, darkness in this context is the demon realm, existing in its very base, the primordial nature of existence.

No Caption Provided

basically, Argosax was the demon world in the context, consuming and turning the world back into the demon realm by just the sheer demonic energy, manipulating everything back to original form, the entire cosmology was going to be warped into the primordial darkness by the Eclipse/Argosax.

why does this matter? the demon realm differs in a lot of ways than the human world, on a fundamental level, for example, for a teeny tiny example.

and this is just one Teeny Tiny example of what would need to be done for the universe to be turned into the primordial darkness of demon realm, but the above would mean Argosax's existence Telepathically dominated accross dimensions, connections dimensions of times and stopped conventional time.

why does this matter? simple, every effect of Argosax's warp, which was on the scale of the human world which I explained operated at the absolute limit of this tournament, was resisted by Dante when Dante stomped him and basically called him light work.

This includes every difference between Demon World and Human world, and there are like a dozen of them. So keep this in mind when I counter inidividual abilities.

Forgive me for going on a bit of a rant but could you please try to stay consistent with your scaling. You've openly stated that Mundus and Argosax were equals. You've also stated that Mundus created a universe. And now you're stated that Argosax was warping an entire cosmology into darkness. With you yourself stating so many times that Mundus and Argosax are at such high levels, how are we supposed to believe you when you then turn around and contradict yourself by saying:

"scale of the human world which I explained operated at the absolute limit of this tournament"

It really looks like your cherry picking the lore to fit to the tournament's limits. Either be straight and say Mundus/Argosax are universal and thus cannot be used for scaling and such, or show that they really are only STAR level. I imagine this will be difficult considering you literally posted Mundus creating a universe but I have faith in you.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to continue this debate under the assumption that everything you've stated about universal and cosmologies was hyperbole and they are in fact only star level. Bare in mind that this is not me accepting them at that level, that burden of proof is still on you. I'm just working under that assumption temporarily so I don't delay the tournament.

Moving on to your counters against Mu.

100,000,000 melting point (that's several times hotter than the Sun)

that does not impress me, any random demon can tank all the weapons from modern humanity and not fall and instead kill them all.

No Caption Provided

this includes barrages of Nuclear Weapons, which can reach temperatures of 100,000,000 momentarily individually, while comparetively, Dante's fire powers such as Agni&Rudra certainly bypasses that level of heat resistance.

Not a single modern weapon capable of killing a demon. I guess the van splattering bunch of demons and these random soldiers gunning down a bunch of demons is the exception to that statement. There a couple demons burning to death from a car explosion too. Hell Nico literally burns a demon with a lit cigarette lol!

Loading Video...

The key word in the whole nuclear weapon heat thing is MOMENTARILY. Its a flash that's over in a less than a second. A flash won't melt anything. Melting point is a sustained heat. A mini-second flash of 100,000,000 isn't melting Dead Gold. Do you have any proof that Dante's fire power reach these temperatures?

So I'm guessing that statement is more hyperbole than anything else.

Absolute Zero fortitude

and now I shall invoke power scaling, King Cereberus is a high level demon with ice powers and thus would logically upscale from these demons that can cause sub absolute zero ice.

No Caption Provided

And how does that help Dante? Can you prove he can freeze stuff as well as King Cerberus?

Star Level Durability.

Dante has never struggled to cut through that and he always can just judgement cut.

*cough cough* you mean VERGIL has Judgement Cut and Yamato right?

That's also assuming you successfully prove Dante is operating at Star Level and not Universal level. So far you have some scaling to Savior based on teleporting to different battle stages. That's vague at best. Let's see some actual star busting or at least scale to someone who can (without resorting to dumbing down universal level characters).

Impossible to phase through

Impossible to use Space Skill including portals and teleportation

That doesn't mean anything, all Demons come with the basic ability to dimensional travel, but Sparda's seal negated all methods for demons to cross over to the human world, even Mundus, Yamato however ignores this seal entirely, and thus no spatial lockdown of any sort is stopping Yamato since it's enhanced.

Why can't Dante judgement Cut out of this prison?

And why should Yamato's space cutting work under the effect of the Vajra Sarira when even the space law granted by the universe cannot? Not to say Vajra Sarira is universal as it clearly isn't, it just operated on a much higher scale then mere your average space manipulation.

Star Level Aura

That doesn't do anything, Dante is easily handling Star level power, Argosax's aura itself was doing feats of an atleast compareable scale.

You mean the aura that was absorbing the entire cosmology??? Eh, something tells me that's not applicable in this tournament.

Besides a star level aura would be dealing CONSTANT star level damage to Dante. If he really is at the tournament's limit, then this aura would push Dante's durability to the absolute limit and a single additional attack should be enough kill him.

Instantaneous reconstruction

Quantum Level regeneration

not worried, considering I'm cutting the very existence in two, I'm not worried about regeneration.

Cutting with what exactly? Vergil's weapon that you're stealing?

Except you're not. It doesn't say it cuts existence. It separates man from devil. That's what it says. Mu isn't devil, hell its not even a demon. Demons to do exist in Iron Ladies and Mu already painted it across the atmosphere. So if anything Yamato would work on the Demon but what's it going to do to someone without demonic energy?

Also cutting Mu in half, really? You think that's going to do anything to the guy who's regenerated from quantum destruction?

Star Level Mind Manipulation

Star Level Soul Manipulation

The Earlier tie in I established between Soul and Mind allows me to counter them by just posting one instance, but I will be generous and post both, considering Argosax's Warp was affecting both accross the verse.

both on atleast Star range due to human world size, Dante didn't even notice these

That's funny because here's Dante falling to his knees when he grabs the Haywire Neo-Generator as his soul is drained.

No Caption Provided

I guess that universal soul resistance isn't all its cracked up to be.

Black Hole Creation

Blake Hole Precision Spamming

Black Holes work on something following the law of gravity, a demon, by it's very nature can deviate from the laws of reality on which reality is founded.

No Caption Provided

so overall, I see no reason why Dante can't just ignore a blackhole, he follows the laws because they're convineant to him, it's not like he is forced to

Seriously? You're going to try and pull that? Fine, here's a few feats clearly showing Dante is effected by gravity.

And no, Dante isn't following the laws because they're convenient for him. He's effected by gravity just fine. A black hole to his head will kill him and no matter of twisting vague statements will save him from that.

Space Destruction

I am not worried about this at all, Dante can withstand Judgement Cut from Vergil and well...

so space destruction is one of the things not worrying.

This might be the first thing I agree with lol.

Space Manipulation and Control

yet another application of Argosax's warp, to turn Human world into Demon World, the human world needs to be filled off with countless continous space-time loops of the same event, no demon notices this, Dante doesn't notice this from Argosax.

And how does that apply to Dante? What's significance does that hold to prevent Mu from controlling space?

Portal Creation

cut the part of reality where the portal actually manifests

Or Dante gets squashed before he can react since the one speed feat you posted for him was debunked and is largely inconsistent with the dozen of speed feats showing him as vastly slower.

Multi-Planetary Sonic Resonance

just Multi planetary huh? tanks.

Based on scaling to Savior's teleportation pad right? Now prove that Savior created those dimensional spaces or better yet, show someone actually at planetary level or above. I'll wait

Molecular Destruction

Every Demon is immune to the Beasthead Assimilation process which involves breaking down matter to the point it becomes basic energy.

Where does it say demon are immune to Assimilation? Also didn't you literally say, Ebony and Ivory break stuff down at the molecular level? If demons are immune to molecule destruction, why do Dante's guns work on them then?

Radiation Destruction

refer back to the argument regarding Deviating from the laws of the universe and the argument regarding how any demon is immune to all weapons of humanity, radiation included.

and even if a resistance is somehow bypassed, Devil Trigger makes you immune to abiities that you cannot even resist.

You mean the demons that get killed from road rage and bullets?

And your scan doesn't say anything about Devil Trigger making you immune to abilities. I think you may have used the wrong scan. Its talking about a monster jumping on you so transform into Devil Trigger to break free.

A Failed Attempt

Currently, I don't feel threatened by your abilities, your last comment gives me hope that the second post would reveal all the cards on Mu and bring in a bunch of impressive abilities, I would look forward to the counter.

I'd say the same but I'm honestly just disappointed. I went into this because I thought Dante would be a good opponent. Instead I get a mix match of statements, lore and vague feats stitched together into a crowd pleasing but ultimately false story. There were so many inconsistencies from Dante's overall power being scaling to a vague teleportation/pocket dimension battlefield to beating Mundus after he created a universe. The speed argument is even worse, abusing a gif that didn't show the main points of the feat and then claiming stars in the background equal crossing light-years of distance when its just perception of the background. The scaling from Mundus and Argosax is even worse with statements and feats of them clearly at the universal level and then Dante defeating them. Then attempting to claim they are only at the tournament's level when Nameless himself, showcased them as otherwise.

This entire match was one huge disappointment but I promised a full power Mu Siyun so I shall deliver as much despite Dante's lack of deserving such treatment.

To conclude this, I would simply write a short summary on the abilities and powers that I believe Dante possesses and the stats, the same way you handled the conclusion of your post, I will list the abiities I think may play a factor.

Clearly Star level Attack Potency

Clearly Star level Physical strength

Clearly Stat level durability

There's nothing clear about that. You posted Dante stepping onto a teleporter pad, being warping to another location or pocket dimension and then claimed Savior created these places. You didn't actually show Savior making them or give us anything to show Savior actually made them. All we have is your word, which based on the other claims you've made, simply isn't good enough.

MFTL combat speed

Based on a VSB calculation of all things. That alone should have told you this was wrong. Your gif didn't show what actually happened and when you explained it, you left out important context that changed the feat into something it wasn't. Dante flew through an unknown distance of Mundus' dimensional space. The MFTL speed scaling is immediately debunked in that very same fight where Dante gets hit by lightning and meteors, both of which a true MFTL character should never be struck by. Not to mention the plethora of anti-feats show Dante at a VASTLY inferior speed.

Insane skill feats, some of the best feats you will find anywhere.

Except that entire match made absolutely no mention of skill. You added that. It was Dante knowing what Mundus was capable of.

Power Nullification

Which Mu is resistant to. Add in the nature of Iron Ladies 3D printing and power null is useless.

Reactive Evolution

Adaptation

Are you talking about the Devil Trigger? You have the wrong scan. All that scan explained was using the Devil Trigger transformation to break free of a monster.

Soul, Power, Mind, Thoughts, Life etc Absorption and destruction via Soul physiology.

Useless against Mu

Power Nullification via Sparda's darkness.

See Power Null above

Dimensional sealing

Over an unknown amount of time.

Sub Absolute Zero (Via King Cerebrus)

Requires supporting scans to scale this

Arguably >100,000,000C temps via Agni

Debunked by demons getting burned by a cigarette and car explosions.

Sub Atomic Deconstruction

Useless against Mu

and ofcourse, the abilities presented with Yamato, and the fact the area of effect is increased to the limits of this tournament by judgement cut as well as the fact it allows the weilder to target spatial coordinates instead of just having to swing the sword to cut down space, on top, the spatial applications of Yamato are enhanced, as shown by it cutting down demons, basically you need.

• Soul Slicing
  • Mind Slicing
  • Life Slicing
  • Power Slicing
  • Memory Slicing
  • Void Slicing
  • Energy Slicing
  • Space-Time Slicing (Enhanced)
  • Existence Splitting

resistances on the scale of the limit of the tournament, and even if you do, you've to remember, its I who control the resistances.

1. Yamato can remove resistances

2. Devil Trigger can grant resistance to a technique one has been seen before.

so you've to get past my control over resistances of both ends as well, can you do it? that has to be seen. I also intend to make it clear, we have not even gone over all the Yamato abilities yet so what I'm trying to say is, I hope Mu's True power can push Dante to a portion of his true power.

This entire section is contingent on you using a non-standard weapon for Dante. Let be clear here. Yamato isn't Dante's weapon. Dante's weapon is Rebellion. Yamato belongs to Vergil. When Dante did have Yamato, it was only briefly and he left it to Nero, willingly giving up the weapon.

Aside from all, I've thoroughly countered every ability of Yamato. Its hyped up a lot but when you actually look at the feats and context, its not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.

A Promise Kept

As I said before, I promised our readers a Full Power Mu Siyun so I intended to deliver on that promise. As you should know by now, Mu Siyun is a Soul Tier Angel in the Iron Ladies universe. The unique trait granted to him as a Soul Tier is the ability to insert his soul into others and use them as his Soul Soldiers. His main body remains the same but he can also attach his soul to his soul soldiers. These are powerful bodies with their consciousness' erased.

Mu has full control over these Soul Soldier as they are all still him. As such, its more accurate to call his Soul Soldiers clones than anything else and as clones, that means Mu can use them here. So what's worse then facing Mu Siyun? Facing ALL of Mu Siyun.

No Caption Provided

Dragon Queen Long Fei

God General Twins

Shura Melody Demon

Metal Form Mu

Xiao

Bare in mind that each Soul Soldier is also Mu, as such, they all have the capacity to use 100% of his abilities. You're essentially facing seven clones of Mu Siyun at the same time. But wait it gets better.

Each clone is strong enough to one shot one of the Saint's Feather Scale clones.

The Saint's Feather Scale Clones are made from stars.

Should you manage the impossible and actually kill one of Mu's clones, he can simply reach into the afterlife and pull them back to the battlefield like nothing happened. Here he reaches into the afterlife and brings Ding Yuan back to life, instantly resurrecting her to the battlefield:

To make it ever worse, Mu can actually resurrect himself whenever he wants. Here he possesses a completely normal human and comes back to life after he suicided himself against the Saint.

He could do the same thing to any member of your team. The soul resistance you've provided for Dante is entirely reliant on scaling to Argosax's cosmology warp which is a universal feat. Without that, Dante is left with a vastly inferior soul defense, one that was even damaged by the Haywire Neo-Generator draining his soul. None of your other team players have the soul resistance needed to defend themselves against Mu's possession (since you didn't bother to post about them). Possession mind you, that can be done against Rank #1 Battle Puppets, which are on par with Heaven Tier Angels (Heaven Tier Angels like the Immortal Godmother are star level). That's Star Level Possession right there.

In short, unless you somehow manage to kill all seven of Mu's clones at the exact same time, he'll just keep resurrecting himself or possessing your team.

Your team will be faced with all of the following happening at the exact same time:

• Black Hole Spam
  • White Dwarf Star Bomb Spam
  • Sonic Resonance upgraded to Star Level
  • Death Qi with its Star destroying Aura
  • Molecular Destruction
  • Physical Star Level Attacks
  • Energy Blasts at Star Level

There is no character in this tournament that can survive a bombardment of so many Star Level attacks without significant regeneration, something Dante does not possess. Even if you take out all the hax, its still multiple star level attacks hitting you at once. That's not to mention Mu's powerful Mind and Soul attacks, his control over space or his ability to spam the Dead Gold Prison with any of his clones.

In short, this is an impossible battle for your team to win.

In Summary

This was a very long post so I'll make my summary quick. Here are the problems with Dante:

• His Stats are based on scaling to Savior creating dimensional spaces that contain a star and scaling to Mundus who created a universe containing hundreds of stars.
  • His speed is based on a single feat with background perspective of Dante flying through space and yet he's slow enough to be struck by lightning and has multiple feats showing him at a far slower speed. Feats from the manga, anime, LN and game all confirm this.
  • His resistance scaling his based on a universal character
  • Everything with Yamato is based on Dante using a non-standard weapon without the perk and applying Yamato's physical abilities to his Judgement Cut

All and all, Dante is either vastly inferior to what's being claimed as the tournament's limit or he greatly exceeds it depending on which statement you choose to read.

Meanwhile Mu has consistent feats and scaling, multiple attacks that can one shot Dante, even if Dante is operating at the tournament limit (which he isn't based on what's been posted). With his cloning and resurrection abilities, Mu is basically unkillable under these conditions He has resistance or immunity to everything Dante can dish out from mind, soul, power null, sealing, intangibility, transmutation and all of Dante's physical attacks.

All and all this isn't even a fight. Its a one side massacre with Mu and his clones utterly devastating Dante and his team.

I apologize if I was short or disrespectful in this post, but these are things that needed to be said. I wish my opponent luck in clarifying the vague information provided and hope his next post is something more fitting of Mu Siyun's attention.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good posts. Excellent counters too Mass

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KreigAstartis  Online
VoidUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By VoidUnbound

Hmmm... Some valid points you have brought here. Lets see what Thenamelessone has to say about this and also great post Mass.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff so far

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers