Loooool, Ichigo hard stops at 1

Avatar image for ryuuzakiscorpio
ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Moon level Master Roshi max power is something that can compete in the ToP. Normal Roshi isn’t moon level. Nappa is at best country level. Raditz only destroyed a mountain.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo maybe gets to Zarbon. Always funny seeing hill level stuff when it’s not his best feat.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: there are no hills in Bleach. Epic fail.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You gotta leave it man. Bring up Ulquiorra and they’ll start to fumble their logic.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio said:

You gotta leave it man. Bring up Ulquiorra and they’ll start to fumble their logic.

Feats for Ulquiorra

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:
@ninjarizer said:
@ryuuzakiscorpio said:

Feats for Ulquiorra

I’ll ask you the same question that makes all you guys fumble your logic or look silly:

Which attack is stronger? A:

No Caption Provided

or B:

No Caption Provided

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: What am I supposed to be looking at? What was there previously before the lanza connected? Sand? Or are you just wanking big boom? lol

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

@ninjarizer: What am I supposed to be looking at? What was there previously before the lanza connected? Sand? Or are you just wanking big boom? lol

I mean first of all, this sentiment is ridiculous.

It was thrown over the horizon.

The area that it encompasses is bigger than Las Noches itself. It‘s FAR taller than Las Noches.

Look at what an inferior attack in Cero Oscuras (done in first form) did to Las Noches:

No Caption Provided

Vaporised the roof. It’s fair to assume that Lanza is stronger than this right? In terms of energy?

If you wanna play this ridiculous game of it was thrown into a plane of sand let’s change the game.

Which attack is stronger? A:

No Caption Provided

Or B:

No Caption Provided

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets stomped at one.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still can't get past ol pickle

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People forget Ichigo’s power is to absorb energy into his blade, amp, and shoot it back. All Ki blasts are just going to make him stronger. Ichigo have been absorbing energy through his blade since Getsuga Tensho was first introduced. Only in the final arc he got feats of absorbing his foes energy and use it against Yhwach. He also absorbed and tank his own attacks inside Opie’s Jail.

Avatar image for theheadmasterxx
TheHeadmasterXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he clear one?

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By MasterBuster666

Ichigo bulldozes these versions of the characters.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Eats a moon buster to the face and dies instantly

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo clears effortlessly.

KGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets stomped every round.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By MultifandomBoyo

Clears all at once

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So either clear or he lose round 1?

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Trideca001

Stops at round 9 for now, will wait for more feats in later cours to come back to this.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one

Ichigo is like Continentlevel which is kindergarten for Kid Goku let alone BoZ Piccolo

Avatar image for theheadmasterxx
TheHeadmasterXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly stops at Nappa. Lol at him clearing

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By ragegod
ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So either clear or he lose round 1?

No, he just loses round 1

Stops at round 9 for now, will wait for more feats in later cours to come back to this.

They're waiting for filler feats. This should tell you all you need to know😂

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how blowing around a small quantity of sand is supposed to look remotely relevant to moon vaporization. If piccolo fired at that same spot, Los Noches and everything withing the nearest few thousand miles in any direction would just be a massive hole. It's possible that it might even cause a noticeable reduction in gravity from the planet's weight loss. Not to mention that piccolo's blast was with no charge time, and isn't a suicidal move at point blank range.

That dude is R.1, and the gauntlet gets WAY worse.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talking about busting moons and planets when people are shaking entire universal structures on panel?🤣

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talking about busting moons and planets when people are shaking entire universal structures on panel?🤣

DB fans still stuck in 2016 smh

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ragegod said:

They're waiting for filler feats. This should tell you all you need to know😂

The manga of TYBW is secondary canon atp

NarutoSoloVers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

И ничего не разрушила

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@estrelladeleonn: says the verse that almoost got oneshotted by a country level meteor

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaking 3 Planets*

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By NinjaRizer

@ninjarizer said:

И ничего не разрушила

>says she is using a mere fraction of her power

>says ‘don’t overdo it’ and she says that goes without saying

You’re telling me that someone who is going out of their way to NOT damage anything, didn’t damage anything?

And that’s somehow like a debunk?

I’m just gonna make it clear to you.

However sure you are that Senjumaru isn’t a cosmological threat, even if you are 100% sure, I am at least 10 times more sure than you are that she is, I am 1000% sure

I am about as sure that she is a cosmological threat as I am in my ability to walk and run

All your arguments can be made to look silly with a couple scans, and all of my arguments are impregnable on THIS topic.

Sorry. Ichigo smites.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@estrelladeleonn: says the verse that almoost got oneshotted by a country level meteor

Are you saying the meteor is universal? I’m confused with what that tiny meteor has to do with released Squad Zero shaking the cosmology on panel

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: the gotei 13 who are relevant to squad 0 at the end of the series were going to get oneshot by gremmy meteor

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Piccolo.

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Trideca001

@ragegod: Honestly in my Opinion Ichigo at least stops at Round 9 or probably Clears up till Super saiyan Goku or Cell saga. Bleach is downplayed a lot but Ichigo is definitely not that weak he wouldn’t lose to early DB chars. Yes He has no real concrete feats that is quantifiable that he can scale to on his own , is the main reason people don’t take him seriously anymore, especially when some bleachers push everything and even take hyperboles and everything about it literally. But with the Anime clearly improving on somethings in the manga, we are sure to see a clear and quantifiable feat for ichgio down the line. OT: depends on interpretation but for now I will say he stops at round 9 or possibly clears.(he doesn’t really have hax that would allow him easily take this, he leans more to being a brick). Also I don’t prescribe to Senju shaking the Universe, in my Opinion it’s unquantifiable, there are a lot of assumptions and headcanon there. So Imma wait for more clarifications on that.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By NinjaRizer
@dertilt said:
@ninjarizer said:

Shaking 3 Planets*

I’ll just outline all your silly arguments for you before you make them

Argument 1: We didn’t the see cosmology shake

You: She shook three planets!

Me: Show me Hueco Mundo shaking then.

You: We didn’t see it shake, but we can assume it shook because she said she did, even though we didn’t see it

Me: Thank you, I can also use my common sense and assume that since her Reiatsu shockwave travelled physically from A to B (Soul Sociery and Earth) we can assume it shook everything in between-stars, galaxies, the Dangai, multiple Kyogyoku, etc.

It’s either you concede here or you go into one of those even stupider arguments

Argument 1.1: The realms are planet sized

You: The realms don’t contain stars! They are planets

You proceed to post nonsense evidence, likely

• Scans that refer to the earth, soul, air and ground of Soul Society
  • Scan stating Yamamoto can destroy the Soul Society-does that mean he can destroy the universe?
  • Picture from Memories of Nobody depicting the realms as circular-they must be planets

These are immediately debunked by:

• The stars of Soul Society, the moon of Hueco Mundo, Mars and The moon of the World of the Living are all mentioned. Maybe they are part of the planet too?🤣
  • As stated in Memories of Nobody, Soul Society is located in a DIFFERENT DIMENSION. That dimension also houses the stars, the moon. The dimension is also referred to as Soul Society because that’s where the planet of Soul Society is
  • Mayuri and Urahara literally refer to them as dimensions and never planets in that movie, I quote Mayuri saying the ’dimensions’ have passed the critical point

I then post my counter evidence:

• Stars in the sky mentioned by Tousen and Kakyo in the MANGA, confirmed to be real and literal stars in CFYOW II that will be destroyed if the Balance fails
  • Kubo’s drawings in the official volumes depicting multiple celestial objects being destroyed at the advent of the Balance, conformed to be accurate by Gremmy’s sketches
  • CFYOW stating that of the boundaries of the three worlds are removed, they return to a universe-how can three planets make a universe?

Followed by one question: If the stars aren’t in the respective dimensions, where are they?

Your likely responses:

• It isn’t literal (the opposite of what it actually says)
  • They are actually rocks (makes no sense, why would Kubo draw rocks on the Balance scale)
  • This is hyperbolif (there really is no response to this, I just made one up)

And lastly your response to the question would be they are outside the cosmology or you don’t know

Argument 1.2: She shook two planets then!

You: Okay, we didn’t see Hueco Mundo shake, so she shook two planets!

Me: Show me a planet shaking then?

You: It wasn’t shown! okay she only shook Karakura Town, Soul Society, the Soul Palace, and Ichigo’s ship

Me: Show me the Soul Palace shaking?

You: It wasn’t shown! Okay she didn’t shake the Soul Palace, she only shook what we saw her shake

Obviously this idiocy divulges into an opinion where Senjumaru shakes a town multiple dimensions away but doesn’t actually shake the palace around her because it wasn’t shown

If common sense is applied, since it travelled from Soul Society to Earth it logically shook everything inbetween them, just like she said-she shook the cosmology🙌🏾

Once this is established you can only resort back to Argument 1.1-already destroyed

Argument 2: No feats/outlier

You: The next best feat is Kenpachi destroying a stupid meteor! How can we go from that to multi-stellar levels?

Outlier!

Me: She only scales her peers and the God tiers (Ichigo, Aizen, SK Yhwach, Reio)

• Aizen and Yhwach already seal hell which is another dimension
  • SK Yhwach and Reio keep the cosmology alive with their mere power and existence
  • SK Yhwach already said he can destroy the cosmology, a FAR weaker character casually shaking it just confirms he wasn’t lying

No coherent response

So.

Do you have anything new to add, a new argument against Senjumaru’s power that I can destroy again? Maybe an argument from the novels, from the manga, from Kubo himself?

Quit it. People are already telling me to stop doing this to you guys because it’s unfair

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

@ninjarizer: the gotei 13 who are relevant to squad 0 at the end of the series were going to get oneshot by gremmy meteor

No they are not-it was an UNSEALED Senjumaru that shook the cosmology.

Provide proof that any Gotei 13 member is relative to an unsealed member of Squad Zero, you can’t it doesn’t exist so please don’t use this point again it’s silly

Youre trying to argue that everyone below Kenpachi is below country level and I don’t care-Released Senjumaru would fodderise Kenpachi and the entire Gotei 13 at once

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus said:

No they are not-it was an UNSEALED Senjumaru that shook the cosmology.

yes the same senjumaru who got taken out by sternreitters with the strongest sternreitteer being gremmy

Provide proof that any Gotei 13 member is relative to an unsealed member of Squad Zero, you can’t it doesn’t exist so please don’t use this point again it’s silly

the fact that sternreitters killed and low diffed her

Youre trying to argue that everyone below Kenpachi is below country level and I don’t care-Released Senjumaru would fodderise Kenpachi and the entire Gotei 13 at once

no sternreitters fodderised unsleaed senjumaru with the strongest sternreitter beinng gremmy

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus:

no sternreitters fodderised unsleaed senjumaru with the strongest sternreitter beinng gremmy

Someone didn’t watch the anime.…

Can you go watch Bleach TYBW Episode 26 for me? I’ll even send you an illegal link if you want

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: the sternreitter were jobbing before when they stopped they fodderized senjumaru offscreen