Does Vegeta Always Lose? Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z Namek Saga) vs Yamamoto (Bleach)

• 55 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Does Vegeta Always Lose? Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z Namek Saga) vs Yamamoto (Bleach) (29 votes)

Bankai!!! 34%
Galick Gun!!! 62%
Not sure... 3%

Thanks to the popular Does Batman Always Win segments by @k4tzm4n as well many others I made in the past for myself, Im starting it up again. Every week I will make a new match, and keep track of wins and losses. After the end of the matches we can see where Comicvine places The character in question in terms to other characters in the Battle Forum. This weeks segment is on the ban lifted Dragon Ball character Vegeta. A powerhouse in debate forums yet seems to always lose in his own material while Goku always win. So the question remains, does Vegeta always lose?

Polls will not determine who wins or loses soley, if more people are posting one side over the other overwhelmingly, then they will take win base on that. So if you vote at the very least post in thread who wins. No need for a breakdown if you don't feel like it. Otherwise your vote may not count.

Losses

Vegeta (Dragon Ball Heroes) vs Phoenix Ikki (Saint Seiya)

Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super) vs Divine Spawn (Spawn)

Wins

Vegeta (DBS) vs Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)

Vegeta (DBGT) vs Superman (Rebirth)

Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) vs Wally West (Flash)

Draws

None

This Weeks Match

No Caption Provided

Battle Forum Rules

• Death or KO.
  • Standard Gear. As in gear used more than once, and easily reachable for said character before any given fight.
  • Start 20 feet apart in a city street.
  • Morals on and in character.
  • Everyone is current or last seen for versions.
  • No BFR
  • Vegeta is Namek Saga, before Super Saiyan.
  • Yamamoto is EoS of Bleach.
 • 
cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator

Galick Gun

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most ppl will say Vegeta because he's much stronger, but realistically both sides have a chance.

Yamamoto has invisibility in his favor, soul crush to which Vegeta has zero resistance, and bankai brings even more wincons for the shinigami.

Vegeta has an advantage in AP, so any well-placed aoe would obliterate Yamamoto.

Which of the two do I see executing their wincon first? Honestly, Yamamoto.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kisukez said:

Most ppl will say Vegeta because he's much stronger, but realistically both sides have a chance.

Yamamoto has invisibility in his favor, soul crush to which Vegeta has zero resistance, and bankai brings even more wincons for the shinigami.

Vegeta has an advantage in AP, so any well-placed aoe would obliterate Yamamoto.

Last i heard Ichigo was large planet to universe level via battling Ywache whom Yamamoto scales too as well. So I wonder where Bleach fans are at to clarify this.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: the problem is that EoS Ichigo is the strongest person in the verse statswise, Yamamoto isn't even close to that level.

Yamamoto is scaled between moon~planet level, depending on the person. Personally, I have him as moon level pushing small planet.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, with the anime ongoing and changes happening, Yamamoto might get lucky and be scaled to god tiers which would make him stronger than canon DBZ. But for now, he doesn't receive that scale so any attack from Vegeta has the potential to one shot.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta gives him the Saibaman treatment.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta one taps

VoidUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta oneshots

Alekos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd bet on Yamamoto due to more win conditions and the fact I feel like he could actually win

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alekos said:

I'd bet on Yamamoto due to more win conditions and the fact I feel like he could actually win

Counters to Vegeta raising two fingers?

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vegeta blitzes and one shots.

Yamamotos feats are terrible compared. His strongest attack which came at the cost of his arm only leveled a small town his bankai only able to destroy a planet overtime which would take several hours.

How is this not a mismatch again?

Alekos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta oneshots.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kisukez said:

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kisukez said:

Yeah I think its a closer match than most would want.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Vegeta feats of pure heat resistance at all?

Yamaji stomps.

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EstrellaDeLeonn
@nicov said:

Has Vegeta feats of pure heat resistance at all?

Yamaji stomps.

What passive heat feats does Yamamoto have? Mind presenting them, and explaining why casual moon destroying blasts won't kill Yamamoto?

Cuz to me, it seems like..

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kisukez

To do what Vegeta did with the Saibamen he would have to know where Yamamoto is, something he wouldn't know thanks to the shinigami's invisibility.

Nicov's question is quite interesting. Does this Vegeta have any heat resistance? I'm tempted to say that even a direct attack from Ryujin Jakka would toast the saiyan.

Not that it's very relevant, as the old man wouldn't need flame-based attacks since soul crush is 100% a wincon.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta points at him. He's faster and way, way more powerful.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gaoron

@kisukez: Ki is partially spiritual. It's fair to assume if Vegeta can sense ki, he can sense reishi as well. As for heat resistance, saiyans can no sell reentry while not actively using ki, more than enough to tank Yama's heat, a direct attack never hits Vegeta, he's too fast. Show me Yama soul crushing someone with Vegeta's amount of ki.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@estrelladeleonn: doesn't Yamamoto scale almost to Ichigo in Town arc where Aizen used gravity and pressure to warp space and time no affect on Ichigo, basically neutron star levels of gravity pressure?

Yamamoto was a major threat to this version of Azien and Azien was capable of that kind of attack ability.

Yamamoto also scales way above Kenpachi whose Bankai was casual moon busting level as well.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Still Vegeta an actual planet even moon buster unlike Yamamoto.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really its more like Yamamoto Flames, Hax, and Speed vs Vegeta Planet Bust Power and Speed.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kisukez

@gaoron:

Ki is partially spiritual. It's fair to assume if Vegeta can sense ki, he can sense reishi as well.

Reishi no, reiatsu.

And no, I don't see any reason for Vegeta to be able to sense Yamamoto's reiatsu. The energies may have similarities, but they are not the same thing or do the same things.

Extra sense from Dragon Ball is garbage for cross-verse battles, it's not a general ability, it's specifically ki-based. It's garbage exactly like the reikaku of the shinigami, which works based on reiatsu. Neither of them here can sense each other.

Many shonens use this concept of vital/mental/spiritual energy as the basis for the power system of the verse, if we start sharing feats because verses have similarities in this base, lol I can already imagine the mess it would be.

As for heat resistance, saiyans can no sell reentry while not actively using ki, more than enough to tank Yama's heat, a direct attack never hits Vegeta, he's too fast.

Scans?

A direct attack will hit Vegeta. He's not faster, nor can he see or sense Yamamoto. If he doesn't end the fight immediately with a large AOE (he won't do that), the shinigami has all the space in the world to attack.

Show me Yama soul crushing someone with Vegeta's amount of ki.

I can't show you, because nobody in Bleach has ki, therefore, nobody with a large amount of ki has ever suffered sc.

But you can start by posting Vegeta's feats of resistance to attacks that affect the soul that might suggest that Yama doesn't win the fight like that.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

easily vegeta he oneshotes yamoto

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: A single Saibaman has s power level of 1,200 and Buff Roshi has a PL of 180 and his Kamehameha around 540. So Vegeta's fingers annihilated a character with 2,2x moon level durability.

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Yamamoto starts in bankai than he has a chance of beating him that’s only if Vegeta isn’t being stopped by his pride into taking Yamamoto head on. He didn’t do the finger technique on anyone other than beaten Saibamen and beaten Nappa. So I wouldn’t assume it’s his goto move since he didn’t use against any of the Z fighters and Yamamoto turns him to dust on contact since dbs showed Goku and Vegeta being vulnerable to lava.

Yamamoto wins since this isn’t a bloodlusted Vegeta.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97: vegeta in base is a planet buster yamato couldnt scratch vegeta if he tried maybe he could give him sunburn idk

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus: and yet the same Vegeta who was universal was vulnerable to lava so no, Yamamoto burns him to dust. Unless you wanna represent feats of Vegeta surviving the sun than we will debate further.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aksilroch: Are you seriously trying to justify math with power levels that make no sense in Dragonball 😳 That is one of the worst arguments the DB fan can make.🤔

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97: one kii blast oneshots yamomoto in characters yamomoto doesnt start with his heat

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus: nope it doesn’t lmao. The ki blast won’t reach Yamamoto because of his Cloke of 15 million degrees unless you wanna debate vegetas ki to be of a higher levels of temperature than the sun.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97: ki is spiritual energy spiritual energy can not be burned you cant burn energy no matter how hot

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
Loading Video...

No Caption Provided
Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Those power levels are official. No head-canon

I never said the were not official. I said only to do math on those numbers, and scale them via some fan wank headcanon physics equation is foolish and stupid. Thats what I said.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97 said:

@dogsrus: nope it doesn’t lmao. The ki blast won’t reach Yamamoto because of his Cloke of 15 million degrees unless you wanna debate vegetas ki to be of a higher levels of temperature than the sun.

Ki Shields are specifically shown to fend of Lava and heat like attacks, just that the character actual durability, no ki shield up, would get roasted by lava temperatures.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GreyTheJiren  Online
Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: and there’s no evidence of it going through 15 million degrees of temperature.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97:

there is by the simple fact that you cant burn energy

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

West isn't the only wincon from Zanka no Tachi. East is existence erasure.

No Caption Provided

If Vegeta gets hit = ded

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MaulSmacker
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@estrelladeleonn: doesn't Yamamoto scale almost to Ichigo in Town arc where Aizen used gravity and pressure to warp space and time no affect on Ichigo, basically neutron star levels of gravity pressure?

Yamamoto was a major threat to this version of Azien and Azien was capable of that kind of attack ability.

Yamamoto also scales way above Kenpachi whose Bankai was casual moon busting level as well.

Kenpachi with Bankai against Gerard would destroy Yamamoto, he achieved Bankai wayyyyy later after Yamamoto's death.

Yamamoto was probably capable of beating Base Shinigami Aizen, before Aizen transcended using Hogyoku

The Aizen who had a space time warping Kurohitsugi was God Aizen, the version that transcended beyond what it means to be a Shinigami and reached the level of God/Soul King, was literally about to create entire Squad Zero from himself and take the place of the Soul King, he would one-shot Yamamoto and destroy Ichibei.

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GreyTheJiren  Online

@kisukez said:

West isn't the only wincon from Zanka no Tachi. East is existence erasure.

No Caption Provided

If Vegeta gets hit = ded

Is that the only scan you have of it? If so this doesn't not warrant existence erasure.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/bankai-yamamoto-vs-bankai-kenpachi-1984480/

Majority seems to disagree with that statement.