• Who wins and why
Pupumplanet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pupumplanet

I vote for BM. Even though CM has gotten more powerful recently and has a lot of Feat, she's nowhere near BM In Ewing's writing, I expect Wong's writing to tell the story of a powerful Entity. It's too much for Strange and Clea to stop. Hopefully CM will have an epic feat like Wong said :)

Alekos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue marvel but I'm just saying that because of what the dude above me said

Avatar image for demonicravegirl
DemonicRaveGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel win

Jam25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Twentyseven42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alekos said:

Blue marvel but I'm just saying that because of what the dude above me said

How I vote on this site 90% of the time

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Blue Marvel sucks, it's amazing how people still think he's good based on vague feats. No one who gets one-shot by Doctor Doom should be doing anything to high tiers on a consistent basis.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akumu said:

@professorrespect: blue marvel one shot hulk

...but he didn't? That was a alt-verse Hulk with maybe 1/10 of the feats even Savage Hulk has.

That feat has been around for 8+ years I'm amazed people still don't get the context of it lol

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Carol

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Captain Marvel FTW=)

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am going with blue marvel for holding group of powerhouse of avengers and for beating king hyperion is more eoungh to beat carol.Althou carolin civil II amazed me for hurting thanos and beating hammerless thor with easy.

Jam25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jam25

bump

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel murders

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am going with blue marvel for holding group of powerhouse of avengers and for beating king hyperion is more eoungh to beat carol.Althou carolin civil II amazed me for hurting thanos and beating hammerless thor with easy.

Beating a crappy version of Hyperion is supposed to be impressive?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel for the Win.

-I don't see Carol putting down Adam.

GeneratedAtom4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently, Blue Marvel beats Carol handily. This might change if the current writer Alyssa Wong changes Carol's spot in the Superhero power hierarchy. Because in the new run shows Carol fighting the new threat: The Omen who's connected to an "Omniversal" entity: The Undone. So we could see Carol having crazy good feats in the new run. However, I just want to see if she would delve deeper into the versatility of Carol's powers.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:

The Captain Marvel FTW=)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow still no proof as to why Adam can't get put down despite Doom one-shotting him and whatnot etc. Doesn't seem like there's much of a argument

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow still no proof as to why Adam can't get put down despite Doom one-shotting him and whatnot etc. Doesn't seem like there's much of a argument

Didn't he struggle with Silver Sable as well.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM recently held back Thanos. Don't know if it's impressive or not but that comic is so badly written that even if it was i'd still give it to CM.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@purplehairedni1 said:
@professorrespect said:

Didn't he struggle with Silver Sable as well.

Correct

@darkpsychiclord_prime said:

BM recently held back Thanos. Don't know if it's impressive or not but that comic is so badly written that even if it was i'd still give it to CM.

Current Thanos is weakened pretty sure given they were throwing Hulk at him

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hp

I see the blue marvel down play is still here. And it's the same people....(definitely not a agenda)

Anyways most of what was stated about bm was already debunked before. And Adam has some good feats against in Ewing recent run, like destroying (a?) Beyonder physical form or tanking attacks from from a Phoenix host.

I could see Adam taking this because of he's higher intelligence and versatility.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10 said:

Am going with blue marvel for holding group of powerhouse of avengers and for beating king hyperion is more eoungh to beat carol.Althou carolin civil II amazed me for hurting thanos and beating hammerless thor with

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@jimohkolawol10: King Hyperion isn't impressive at all. I have no idea why almost losing to him is supposed to be the game-breaking feat here. Are we assuming as such here?

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: King Hyperion isn't impressive at all. I have no idea why almost losing to him is supposed to be the game-breaking feat here. Are we assuming as such here?

So Marvel punching Thanos is supposed to be more impressive!?. KH did beat Two hyperions. BM was compared to Hulk punch and once Koed Hulk.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

So Marvel punching Thanos is supposed to be more impressive

You did say it amazed you above. Not sure what changed there.

And yes, I think Marvel hurting someone who bullies herald-tiers is a lot more impressive than almost losing to the worst version of Hyperion ever, correct.

KH did beat Two hyperions

....he didn't though. Did you read that issue of Exiles or are you assuming he did? They had to beg the pair not to kill him in the end.

BM was compared to Hulk punch and once Koed Hulk

Why are you copy and pasting baseless assumptions I already debunked above? He "koed" a alt-verse Hulk with none of the feats that make regular Savage Hulk impressive in the first place. How that's impressive I'm not exactly sure.

He can be compared to whatever they want, he still got one-shot by Doctor Doom and bullied by Sliver Sable. No way is he worth talking about here compared to Marvel.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10 said:
@professorrespect said:

You did say it amazed you above. Not sure what changed there.

Still does.

And yes, I think Marvel hurting someone who bullies herald-tiers is a lot more impressive than almost losing to the worst version of Hyperion ever, correct.

I count most of this PIS for Thanos,KH isn't really worst like you said it.

....he didn't though. Did you read that issue of Exiles or are you assuming he did? They had to beg the pair not to kill him in the end.

I did beating them is still good .

Why are you copy and pasting baseless assumptions

Do you have anything to support this claim?

I already debunked above?

I dont know why your assumptions is supposed to matter to me.

He "koed" a alt-verse Hulk with none of the feats that make regular Savage Hulk impressive in the first place. How that's impressive I'm not exactly sure.

Said by Namor who has battle both Hulk and Thor.

He can be compared to whatever they want, he still got one-shot by Doctor Doom and bullied by Sliver Sable. No way is he worth talking about here compared to Marvel.

Marvel is scared of Thor and her AP did nothing worth to Hulk but a smile ,Who BM state to be Equal to.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@professorrespect said:

I count most of this PIS

It's not a counter-argument to just say "PIS" to everything you don't like, especially when King Hyperion is one of your main sources for scaling Blue Marvel here under a presumption that he's impressive. If you want to disprove me you need, you know, quantifiable proof, not just repeating yourself ad-nauseam.

I did beating them

Again, he didn't beat the pair at all? Other way around, actually. If you want to show him defeating the pair then that's fine but we clearly see who won out of the pair. One of the Hyperion's even testified under oath that they defeated him.

Why are you copy and pasting baseless assumptions

Do you have anything to support this claim

The fact that someone else already said he "one shot Hulk"? It's the same exact baseless claim. You can surely read the comments above. Maybe they and you just magically came to the same wrong conclusion? That's also possible.

I already debunked above?

I dont know why your assumptions

He was a alt-verse Hulk? If you say I'm assuming as such then you can either prove it was 616 Hulk or don't make the assumption yourself lol.

He "koed" a alt-verse Hulk with none of the feats that make regular Savage Hulk impressive in the first place. How that's impressive I'm not exactly sure.

Said by Namor

I couldn't really care less about a hyperbolic, especially when it has nothing backing it. Considering Namor also lost to Doom while Marvel couldn't beat him seems pretty conclusive to his actual power level rather than using non-existent feats.

Marvel is scared of Thor

She still fought him conclusively to a victory if you'd recall? Why that matters to Marvel getting beaten up by a street tier or defeated by Doom without much effort I'm not sure. Maybe more assumptions?

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

It's not a counter-argument to just say "PIS" to everything you don't like, especially when King Hyperion is one of your main sources for scaling Blue Marvel here under a presumption that he's impressive. If you want to disprove me you need, you know, quantifiable proof, not just repeating yourself ad-nauseam.

Never said I don't like Thanos just know for a fact he and Batman has strongest Plot armour and King hyperion is not my main source either just the better one at of the listed before the Convo.

Again, he didn't beat the pair at all? Other way around, actually. If you want to show him defeating the pair then that's fine but we clearly see who won out of the pair. One of the Hyperion's even testified under oath that they defeated him.

He was beating them and later fo they won.

The fact that someone else already said he "one shot Hulk"? It's the same exact baseless claim.

My name is not someone else and do except me to no this before you start making up claims.

You can surely read the comments above.

Surely didn't as peoples opinions doesn't matter to me as along as I had made up my mind and confident about it.

Maybe they and you just magically came to the same wrong conclusion? That's also possible

It's "Maybe" and nothing wrong he did oneshotted Hulk.

He was a alt-verse Hulk? If you say I'm assuming as such then you can either prove it was 616 Hulk or don't make the assumption yourself lol.

I don't need to prove it for you since read the comic not either 616 or not Still Hulk.

I couldn't really care less about a hyperbolic, especially when it has nothing backing it. Considering Namor also lost to Doom while Marvel couldn't beat him seems pretty conclusive to his actual power level rather than using non-existent feats.

Why should I care about a assumptions from a fan and ignore writer's intent especially Namor who said it has fought both Thor and Hulk.

She still fought him conclusively to a victory if you'd recall? Why that matters to Marvel getting beaten up by a street tier or defeated by Doom without much effort I'm not sure. Maybe more assumptions?

She fought unworthy Thor to victory, WIS and low feats exist you should know better than this.Your assumptions is very clear.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Never said I don't like Thanos just know for a fact he and Batman has strongest Plot armour

...ok? What relevance does this have in relation to the topic of Blue Marvel winning here?

and King hyperion is not my main source either just the better one

You say this yet don't show anything to prove any of your claims unlike myself. I can't really do a whole lot with that, so I'll just move on until we see something that can be quantified reliably.

He was beating them

Again, no he wasn't. He landed hits on them, but he lost ultimately. How that is worth anything I'm not sure. Spider-Man's landed hits on the Hulk, I'd never say he was "beating" him though.

The fact that someone else already said he "one shot Hulk"? It's the same exact baseless claim.

My name is not someone else

Semantics. I just stated that you made the same claim. It's as wrong, of course. I never said you were the same person so whatever strawman that is can be very easily brushed off.

You can surely read the comments above.

Surely didn't

Good to know.

Maybe they and you just magically came to the same wrong conclusion? That's also possible

It's "Maybe"

Oh so you and them were both wrong at the same time? That's fine.

I don't need to prove it for you

That's not an argument.

not either 616 or not Still Hulk

Right, but there are different Hulks with different levels of power. Saying he "one-shot" Hulk is misleading because you'd presume you were talking about 616 given it's the most popular version. How does Ultimate Hulk compare to 616 Captain Marvel, exactly?

Why should I care about a assumptions

Again, not an argument.

ignore writer's intent

You've ignored numerous showings already that are a lot more quantifiable than a random hyperbolic with no on-panel backing behind it. I'm not really sure what the point is there.

She fought unworthy Thor to victory

Thor wasn't unworthy? He had his enchantments and hammer at the time of publication. More assumptions it is then.

WIS

Simply stating "PIS" isn't an argument without evidence to back it up to suggest that's correct. If this is the quality of retorts then I'm not really sure if there's much of a case worth discussing here.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...ok? What relevance does this have in relation to the topic of Blue Marvel winning here?

He has plot armor beating halard tiers so harming him isn't comparably god as been states to match Hulk.

You say this yet don't show anything to prove any of your claims unlike myself.

Not claims and already did mentioned another for scalingwise.

I can't really do a whole lot with that, so I'll just move on until we see something that can be quantified reliably.

Don't see either from you just move on with your assumptions.

Again, no he wasn't. He landed hits on them, but he lost ultimately. How that is worth anything I'm not sure.

He was winning later lost.

Semantics. I just stated that you made the same claim. It's as wrong, of course. I never said you were the same person so whatever strawman that is can be very easily brushed off.

Not my problem who made claims with you and objectively right.

Dont care who whatever suit you not my problem.

That's not an argument

Like???

Right, but there are different Hulks with different levels of power. Saying he "one-shot" Hulk is misleading because you'd presume you were talking about 616 given it's the most popular version. How does Ultimate Hulk compare to 616 Captain Marvel, exactly?

Never said to be weaker than 616 Hulk.

Again, not an argument.

Because you choose to.

ignore writer's intent

You've ignored numerous showings already that are a lot more quantifiable than a random hyperbolic with no on-panel backing behind it. I'm not really sure what the point is there.

Addressed and worth the time and Said the character who faced Hulk and Thor is more than enough and still hasn't prove your assumptions about "Hyperbolic"

Thor wasn't unworthy? He had his enchantments and hammer at the time of publication. More assumptions it is then.

Read the comic it's was all a plan and she was scared of him.

Simply stating "PIS" isn't an argument without evidence to back it up to suggest that's correct. If this is the quality of retorts then I'm not really sure if there's much of a case worth discussing here.

It's wasn't supposed to be because it's a WIS.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has plot armor beating halard tiers

Blue Marvel does?

Not claims

Very much claims, yes? If you state that Blue Marvel wins because he scales to King Hyperion that's a....claim. You have to prove that with evidence. If you don't show any then it's a baseless claim.

The idea that you haven't made claims in a debate is laughable. What, you just stood there and did nothing the whole time? Lol

I can't really do a whole lot with that, so I'll just move on until we see something that can be quantified reliably.

Don't see either from you

I gave you a full list of showings backing up my opinion that King Hyperion is a poor character to scale from. You haven't cited anything, so as I said there's not much else I can do from there. When you have the proof, we'll go through it accordingly.

Again, no he wasn't. He landed hits on them, but he lost ultimately. How that is worth anything I'm not sure.

He was winning later lost

Can you show where he was winning with a statement or showing where the pair are KO'd or anything to that effect?

Dont care who whatever

Ok.

Never said to be weaker than 616 Hulk

This is a prime example of a extremely erroneous argument. Ultimate Hulk scales to completely different characters to 616 Hulk, he's vastly weaker by his general power level all things considered given the lower scale of Ultimate characters. If you believe otherwise I'd suggest making a "616 Savage Hulk vs Ultimate Hulk" thread, see how long that stays up.

Simply saying that there's never been a direct statement where he's been suggested to be weaker is absolutely bogus for a counter-argument. I can say Spider-Man's never been said to be weaker than Galactus, therefore he's as strong. It's as awful a argument as what you've just said there.

Again, not an argument.

Because you choose to

I didn't choose to make a non-argument lol.

ignore writer's intent

Addressed

You didn't address any of my showings. You just said they were PIS or dismissed them without evidence.

still hasn't prove your assumptions about "Hyperbolic"

A hyperbolic is a statement or claim that lacks tangible on-panel proof. Namor's statement definitely falls under that given it's about a character that Sliver Sable can overpower.

Read the comic it's was all a plan

Right, but Thor still fought her under the presumption that she was mind-controlled. And he was worthy, mind you.

It's wasn't supposed to be because it's a WIS

Again; saying "PIS" isn't an argument without evidence to suggest as such. It's just a lazy way of dismissing something you don't like.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol should honestly win even based on the recent portrayal that shows Undone afraid of her.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has plot armor beating halard tiers

Blue Marvel does?

Not claims

Very much claims, yes? If you state that Blue Marvel wins because he scales to King Hyperion that's a....claim. You have to prove that with evidence. If you don't show any then it's a baseless claim.

The idea that you haven't made claims in a debate is laughable. What, you just stood there and did nothing the whole time? Lol

Don't see either from you

I gave you a full list of showings backing up my opinion that King Hyperion is a poor character to scale from. You haven't cited anything, so as I said there's not much else I can do from there. When you have the proof, we'll go through it accordingly.

He was winning later lost

Can you show where he was winning with a statement or showing where the pair are KO'd or anything to that effect?

Dont care who whatever

Ok.

Never said to be weaker than 616 Hulk

This is a prime example of a extremely erroneous argument. Ultimate Hulk scales to completely different characters to 616 Hulk, he's vastly weaker by his general power level all things considered given the lower scale of Ultimate characters. If you believe otherwise I'd suggest making a "616 Savage Hulk vs Ultimate Hulk" thread, see how long that stays up.

Simply saying that there's never been a direct statement where he's been suggested to be weaker is absolutely bogus for a counter-argument. I can say Spider-Man's never been said to be weaker than Galactus, therefore he's as strong. It's as awful a argument as what you've just said there.

Again, not an argument.

Because you choose to

I didn't choose to make a non-argument lol.

ignore writer's intent

Addressed

You didn't address any of my showings. You just said they were PIS or dismissed them without evidence.

still hasn't prove your assumptions about "Hyperbolic"

A hyperbolic is a statement or claim that lacks tangible on-panel proof. Namor's statement definitely falls under that given it's about a character that Sliver Sable can overpower.

Read the comic it's was all a plan

Right, but Thor still fought her under the presumption that she was mind-controlled. And he was worthy, mind you.

It's wasn't supposed to be because it's a WIS

Again; saying "PIS" isn't an argument without evidence to suggest as such. It's just a lazy way of dismissing something you don't like.

I don't wish to continue this anymore. I choose BM for my reasons and you choose yours.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SolarPowered already debunked this in the invincible duo thread. And current feats (like destroying a beyonders body/fighting a Phoenix host) could put him above carol.

Cm might be more stronger (physically). But Bm is smarter and has a lot of versatility, he could outsmart her and think of a plan to defeat her (while defending himself).

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hp said:

SolarPowered already debunked this

What's "this"

And current feats (like destroying a beyonders body/fighting a Phoenix host) c

Beyonder feat is worthless, the Beyonders made clear from the start that they had reduced their form to one tangible for interaction with Blue Marvel and co; as in, they nerfed themselves intentionally for the purposes of communication.

Add in the Loki nonsense and it isn't valid for any sort of objective scaling.

Cm might be more stronger (physically). But Bm is smarter

smarts only matter if he had prep, he loses

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hp said:

SolarPowered already debunked this in the invincible duo thread. And current feats (like destroying a beyonders body/fighting a Phoenix host) could put him above carol.

Cm might be more stronger (physically). But Bm is smarter and has a lot of versatility, he could outsmart her and think of a plan to defeat her (while defending himself).

More versatile based on what?

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hp said:

He said "Lot versatility " not more versatility.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1 said:
@hp said:

He said "Lot versatility " not more versatility.

How's that "lot of versatility" going to help against Carol

ShockMcuWaxIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1: His versatility could give him a edge in a fight. He could also use force fields to block her energy or restrain her (not for long tho).

If he could hold her off for some time. He could possibly tap into one of his more esoteric abilities to defeat her.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hp said:

@purplehairedni1: His versatility could give him a edge in a fight. He could also use force fields to block her energy or restrain her (not for long tho).

If he could hold her off for some time. He could possibly tap into one of his more esoteric abilities to defeat her.

Carol is a energy absorber... So trapping her in a force field is useless. Not to mention we have already seen that if she gets hit by BM's energy she instantly turns into Binary a being that would absolutely destroy BM.

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hp

@purplehairedni1: I know she can absorb energy, that's why I said "not for long".

Adam is smart. Im sure he wouldn't just hit her with energy. And he does has abilities that could pull him a win, like matter manipulation or anti-matter manipulation.

Also I wouldn't say binary stomps. Bm has had some pretty cool feats recently. He could probably give her a good fight in binary mode.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PurplehairedNi1
@hp said:

@purplehairedni1: I know she can absorb energy, that's why I said "not for long".

Adam is smart. Im sure he wouldn't just hit her with energy. And he does has abilities that could pull him a win, like matter manipulation or anti-matter manipulation.

Also I wouldn't say binary stomps. Bm has had some pretty cool feats recently. He could probably give her a good fight in binary mode.

What are these new feats that makes him so impressive....

Because an entity called the undone is literally scared of Carol. Not to mention her numerous fights with Thor, Genis Vell and many more characters that is above BM. You're forgetting that Binary is a being capable of performing feats like these

• Powers fuel cells that need the energy of a star
  • Sets off a chain reaction that's able put enough pressure on a planet causing it to explode minutes later
  • She's able to power the "stargate" a device capable of instantaneously bridging the gulf between star systems and in this case galaxies
  • She's able to summon a white hole in order to absorb anti matter in the sun something Quasar couldn't do as his attempts failed
  • Reconnects with a local white hole to activate her Binary form and then manges to negate the mass of the Phoenix and absorb it into her body. Although while trying to channel it into a nearby portal made by Thor it overwhelms her and knocks her out
  • She's able to physically fend off both Skar and Codabac beings that are capable of fighting Black Bolt and Ikaris on equal footing
  • Destroyes several Punishers that Blue Marvel was unable to fight

You keep to referring to him being smart.... His intelligence didn't help him against Luke Cage, Dr Doom and Silver Sable. He also rarely uses matter manipulation in fights so that's practically useless. Just to be clear Carol doesn't particularly need to Binary to deal with Blue Marvel since i have legitimately not seen a single feat to suggest he's more powerful than her base form.

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1: IIrc recently blue marvel has destroyed a beyonder's physical form and fought a host of a Phoenix (correct me if I'm wrong tho).

He's also physical within the weight class as thor and hulk, He's beaten king hyperion and anti matter man. And has knocked sentry in orbit while fighting multiple avengers etc... So she doesn't just stomp him physically.

As for her being a more powerful energy projector, might be debatable. He's matched people like king hyperion eye beams, he amped monica to a level where she could defeat a tiny shadow of shuma-gorath He's feats in the defender's issues, etc...

And lastly Adam literally does use matter manipulation all the time (it's how he use anti matter energy without mass destruction), he also used it to manipulate Monica's photons. And he just recently used anti matter manipulation to destroy a beyonders body, he could literally do the same to her (since she has no resistance to anti matter).