Bizarro(Superman and Lois) vs Hulk and Thor(MCU )

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Krishnyak  Online
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

no weapon

Thor and Hulk no weapons

R1 Thor and Hulk Ragnarok versions

R2 Thor and Hulk prime versions

battle at the arena

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch of the month or nah?

OT: Duo both rounds

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro tbh, Hulk isn't much use and I can't see Thor doing anything to surpass Bizarro's speed and strength.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jimohkolawol10

Only Thor has comparable striking but lack the speed to perceive him.

Bizzaro wins this.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch Thor solos

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: How will Thor hit him,his too slow probably mach 1 at best or less looking at how QS saw him in slow motion, I doubt Thor can perceive him talkless of hitting him and Yes Bizzaro can take hit from Thor but going to shrugged it off after a while.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: In Ragnarok Thor was moving as fast as his lightning when awakened and fighting against Hela....

Loading Video...

Bizzaro can tank continential lightning being constantly generated by Thor?

No Caption Provided

This is ignoring stormbreaker in R2

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: Thor wasn't moving any fast as lightning, it's just his body glowing relative to his own movements. LOL The planet was hollow and nor was its continental but just 100s of meters in the movie and that's wasn't even Thor blunt striking but lightning lol.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XD_ist

@jimohkolawol10: Eh? Did you not watch the clip? Plus, it's consistent....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not even gonna mention Spider-Man's lightning stuff.... but yeah I do think Thor is a lightning timer which makes a lot of sense with Spider-Man, Thanos, and just him being the god of thunder.

Plus, even if you don't believe in lightning timing Thor, he has powerful AOE

City Level, apparently. Still really good AOE, but I think we can both agree this is a moon lol
City Level, apparently. Still really good AOE, but I think we can both agree this is a moon lol

Plus this specific version of Thor (Ragnarok) has a very powerful "lightning shield" for lack of a better word that shields him from blows. As I will say later, Thor's lightning should be continental

----------

The scan says it is a continental ice shelf.... So, the planet can still be hollow or anything but it doesn't change the fact that the ice he destroyed was continental.

Basically, the ice itself that he destroyed was continental. It says nothing to the planet..... but if you do want to scale this to planetary:

No Caption Provided
Proves Thor himself did it, it was not the ice caving in. I know your not arguing this, I just felt the need to add this to reinforce the scaling
Proves Thor himself did it, it was not the ice caving in. I know your not arguing this, I just felt the need to add this to reinforce the scaling
No Caption Provided

Says he shook the planet... even if the planet is hollow, impressive stuff. This same lightning is constantly streaming off of Ragnarok Thor's body. I'm not arguing for this though, mainly because I think continental lightning is easier to argue for and is less "wanky".

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: Almost all what you said was has been debunked lol.Spiderman was blitzing Thanos lmao.During that time spidey speed was still in question.Thor doesn't have the speed simple,Yes because is god of thunder he must be as powerful and fast as lightning Meh,Is like saying because "flash is the fastest basically he must be as fast as infinity" or "Superman Receiving Sun energy, he must also be as powerful as the sun" Which either of them makes no sense.Thor lightning has get past mountain range not close.The ice wasn't continental either and hollow lol and shaking planet wasn't seen the movie or mentioned.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XD_ist
@jimohkolawol10 said:

@xd_ist: Almost all what you said was has been debunked lol.

When? Can you post links to the debunks?

Spiderman was blitzing Thanos lmao. During that time spidey speed was still in question.

He was going in portals.... if he was actually moving faster than Thanos in a H2H fight i'd agree, but he wasn't

Thor doesn't have the speed simple

Which is why i've provided 2 backup arguments in the form of the lightning shield and city level lowball AOE incase my speed stuff falls apart (It hasn't)

Yes because is god of thunder he must be as powerful and fast as lightning Meh, Is like saying because "flash is the fastest basically he must be as fast as infinity" or "Superman Receiving Sun energy, he must also be as powerful as the sun" Which either of them makes no sense.

That wasn't my point.... I was saying Thor has x feat, which is consistent due to scaling to or above these people who have x feat, and this should all make sense from a casual (for lack of a better word) perspective due to him being the god of thunder. I wasn't saying Thor is x fast BECAUSE he's the god of thunder, that is entirely different. Sorry if it came off like that though, not my intention.

Thor lightning has get past mountain range not close.

What about destroying sokovia?

The ice wasn't continental either

We just ignoring scans now?

and hollow lol

I already debunked this in my last post

and shaking planet wasn't seen the movie or mentioned.

We can visually see Thor destroy a lot of stuff with the lightning...

Loading Video...

(Should start at the correct timestamp, if it doesn't, 0:53)

whilst we never see the planet shake, it isn't so much of a stretch to say he did

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:

When? Can you post links to the debunks?

I can't but read threads of him.

He was going in portals.... if he was actually moving faster than Thanos in a H2H fight i'd agree, but he wasn't

Doesn't change reaction speed and irrelevant Spidey confidently blitzes him.

Which is why i've provided 2 backup arguments in the form of the lightning shield and city level lowball AOE incase my speed stuff falls apart (It hasn't)

Thor's lightning is mystical and not a regular lightning, so we can't assume to be as fast as normal lightning and got nearly statue by quicksilver.

That wasn't my point.... I was saying Thor has x feat, which is consistent due to scaling to or above these people who have x feat, and this should all make sense from a casual (for lack of a better word) perspective due to him being the god of thunder. I wasn't saying Thor is x fast BECAUSE he's the god of thunder, that is entirely different. Sorry if it came off like that though, not my intention.

It's fine ,and it's now irrelevant.

What about destroying sokovia?

Sokovia was a three combo from Thor's blunt strike+Lightning and Ironman over heat.

We just ignoring scans now?

Yes we can if it's not supporting the case onscreen.

I already debunked this in my last post

Nope,You coped.

We can visually see Thor destroy a lot of stuff with the lightning...

Which are just hundreds of meters nothing close to continental range .

Loading Video...

(Should start at the correct timestamp, if it doesn't, 0:53)

whilst we never see the planet shake, it isn't so much of a stretch to say he did

It's a stretch becuz none of his feats has come enough close to Continental range and barley reach country level in aweken.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: If you can't provide links to your debunk, then it isn't an argument....

-------

If you watched the scene, you would see Thanos was caught off guard and focusing on something else. Then, when he finally caught onto what Spidey was doing, he slammed him. And still, the portal stuff.... it wouldn't be the same as Spidey vs. Thanos in actual H2H as i've stated before

-------

Even if you don't agree that Thor's lightning is equal to actual lightning, which, occam's razor, there's still the other feats i've posted supporting the lightning timing meta. I don't think I have to mentioned awakened ragnarok thor >>>> phase 2 thor who, by the way, was never blitz by Quicksilver. They had 2 interactions, once Thor had his back turned, and the other he DID react to quicksilver and threw mjolnir at him

Loading Video...

Mjolnir being slowed doesn't change the fact that Thor still saw QS coming, since nothing else was infront of him besides his own teammate, and threw it at him.

-------

Yes, but Thor still destroyed it, no?

-------

It is supported on screen.... I literally show you the clip in the post and, to me at least, it certainly looks like Thor is destroying a lot.

-------

It is visuals supporting the scan.... that's what you wanted, right?

-------

Ah! Arguing consistency! Didn't you say the star was continental? (The lowballing is coming back to bite you now...!) Wouldn't that be consistent? If you want something more concrete, what about destroying the bifrost bridge? That was gonna destroy jotunheim overtime, so it was outputting continental energy. Thor destroyed it in 10 hits.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist said:

@jimohkolawol10: If you can't provide links to your debunk, then it isn't an argument....

It's fact.

If you watched the scene, you would see Thanos was caught off guard

He is in a battlefield ,caught off guard are simply cope in this scenario.

Even if you don't agree that Thor's lightning is equal to actual lightning,

It's will disingenuous to suppose is as fast as normal lightning.

which, occam's razor, there's still the other feats i've posted supporting the lightning timing meta.

Irrelevant and addressed.

I don't think I have to mentioned awakened ragnarok thor >>>> phase 2 thor

So,Thor grew Stronger and now has lightning running over his body, nothing has to do with Speed and agility of his combatstats.

who, by the way, was never blitz by Quicksilver.

Never said blitz by Qs but Okay.

They had 2 interactions, once Thor had his back turned

And? Still doesn't change QS saw Thor in slow motion.

and the other he DID react to quicksilver and threw mjolnir at him

He saw left out trails/ after image of QS and determined the way Qs would pass/go/move to.That's BIQ,still doesn't change anything.

Mjolnir being slowed doesn't change the fact that Thor still saw QS coming, since nothing else was infront of him besides his own teammate, and threw it at him.

Cap was beside himself and tony was mid air against Ultron nothing special about it.

-------

Destroy what?Sokovia!Not only him but received help from Tony and still got Koed by the Explosion.

-------

It is supported on screen.... I literally show you the clip in the post and, to me at least, it certainly looks like Thor is destroying a lot.

Addressed and Debunked.

-------

Don't know where you are heading to-)but scenarios changes.

-------

Ah! Arguing consistency!

Never said "Consistency "

Didn't you say the star was continental?

Wrong thread.

(The lowballing is coming back to bite you now...!)

Wasn't even trying to but okay!

what about destroying the bifrost bridge?

Explosion that's shook and waves around asgard front.

That was gonna destroy jotunheim overtime,

This makes it much more less impressive than you are wanking it to be.

so it was outputting continental energy. Thor destroyed it in 10 hits.

And what's the Durability?.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XD_ist
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@xd_ist said:

It's fact.

Source: Trust me bro

If you watched the scene, you would see Thanos was caught off guard

He is in a battlefield ,caught off guard are simply cope in this scenario.

Are you seriously saying people can't be caught off guard if they are in a battle???

Even if you don't agree that Thor's lightning is equal to actual lightning,

It's will disingenuous to suppose is as fast as normal lightning.

Occam's razor would infer that the easiest answer is correct... in this case the easiest answer is that it is as fast as normal lightning. There's nothing to say otherwise other than it being magic, which is pushing it IMO... not sure if you can even call it magic in the sense of like how Dr. Strange uses magic.

which, occam's razor, there's still the other feats i've posted supporting the lightning timing meta.

Irrelevant and addressed.

You've never addressed this directly... I assume your saying because Dr. Strange's lightning is magic it can't scale to normal lightning? In which case, refer to the text above this. Even assuming both of these aren't actual lightning which there isn't any evidence to support, there's still the spider-man stuff...

I don't think I have to mentioned awakened ragnarok thor >>>> phase 2 thor

So,Thor grew Stronger and now has lightning running over his body, nothing has to do with Speed and agility of his combatstats.

No way your gonna sit here and tell me this...

Loading Video...

is as fast as this

Loading Video...

Aside from visuals, Ragnarok Thor gets the Thanos speed scaling (Superior to Hulk in speed, Hulk is relative to Thanos in speed) and Spider-Man stuff.

They had 2 interactions, once Thor had his back turned

And? Still doesn't change QS saw Thor in slow motion.

Doesn't matter if Thor reacted to him....

and the other he DID react to quicksilver and threw mjolnir at him

He saw left out trails/ after image of QS and determined the way Qs would pass/go/move to.That's BIQ,still doesn't change anything.

Thor still threw mjolnir before QS could reach him....

Cap was beside himself and tony was mid air against Ultron nothing special about it.

Cap was in FRONT of him. Quicksilver just punched cap and turned a corner to face Thor.

-------

Destroy what?Sokovia!Not only him but received help from Tony and still got Koed by the Explosion.

He still destroyed it, no? Yes or no question....

-------

Addressed and Debunked.

You literally never did... you said "If it isn't supported by visuals, we can ignore scans".... to that I restated that I already GAVE you a visual that supports the scene.

-------

Don't know where you are heading to-)but scenarios changes.

Huh? You said earlier in the post I was replying to that you can throw away scans if they aren't supported by visuals.... you even bring that up here since you reference it when you say "Adressed and Debunked".... but now all of a sudden that isn't what your arguing?

-------

Ah! Arguing consistency!

Never said "Consistency "

"None of his feats come close to continental". That is arguing consistency. Anyways, you pretty much admitted the feat IS valid as your response to me bringing up Jotunheim is to say his other feats don't reach that level....

Didn't you say the star was continental?

Wrong thread.

It gives consistency to continental Thor which is what you were arguing

what about destroying the bifrost bridge?

Explosion that's shook and waves around asgard front.

....What are you even trying to say here? To me it seems like your just amping Thor by giving further context to the bifrost

That was gonna destroy jotunheim overtime,

This makes it much more less impressive than you are wanking it to be.

I said it was outputting continental energy.... that's the energy needed to destroy a planet overtime, right? How is this wank????

so it was outputting continental energy. Thor destroyed it in 10 hits.

And what's the Durability?

Scales to AP ofc... this is caling 101. If the bifrost can output that much energy, it needs to be able to take in that much energy.

What tier do you have Thor at? Just curious

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:

Site already did.

Are you seriously saying people can't be caught off guard if they are in a battle???

Thanos was ready for them with IGs.

Occam's razor would infer that the easiest answer is correct... in this case the easiest answer is that it is as fast as normal lightning. There's nothing to say otherwise other than it being magic, which is pushing it IMO... not sure if you can even call it magic in the sense of like how Dr. Strange uses magic.

Addressed.

You've never addressed this directly... I assume your saying because Dr. Strange's lightning is magic it can't scale to normal lightning? In which case, refer to the text above this. Even assuming both of these aren't actual lightning which there isn't any evidence to support, there's still the spider-man stuff.

I talked about Thor's lightning not strange,stop the derail and twist of the thread.

Nothing worth to watch.

Loading Video...

is as fast as this

Loading Video...

Aside from visuals, Ragnarok Thor gets the Thanos speed scaling (Superior to Hulk in speed, Hulk is relative to Thanos in speed) and Spider-Man stuff.

Neither doesn't and you just contradict yourself self by Saying Thanos speed is above Hulk even hulk was pummeling him for 10 seconds straight and Spidey blitz Thanos nor did Thor showed he was faster tha hulk but relatively equal by speed.

Still far slower than QS and used movements BIQ to guess not reaction speed for Thor.

QS was memorandum in the battle stop the guess.

Cap was in FRONT of him. Quicksilver just punched cap and turned a corner to face Thor.

Not turned was coming from another direction.

-------

With help.

-------

You literally never did... you said "If it isn't supported by visuals, we can ignore scans".... to that I restated that I already GAVE you a visual that supports the scene.

Which unquantifiable and debunked.

-------

Huh? You said earlier in the post I was replying to that you can throw away scans if they aren't supported by visuals.... you even bring that up here since you reference it when you say "Adressed and Debunked".... but now all of a sudden that isn't what your arguing?

Cope,Debunked.

-------

"None of his feats come close to continental". That is arguing consistency.

You quoted I said Consistency lol,And Low,Mid and hig feats isn't Consistent to feats either you just brought up from no where and Yes Thor doesn't have any feats to Continental level.

Anyways, you pretty much admitted the feat IS valid as your response to me bringing up Jotunheim is to say his other feats don't reach that level....

Don't reach that level means the feat was never happening but exaggerated to so.

Never said anything about star stop lying on me.

....What are you even trying to say here? To me it seems like your just amping Thor by giving further context to the bifrost

Causing waves across asgard palace isn't really impressive.

I said it was outputting continental energy.... that's the energy needed to destroy a planet overtime, right? How is this wank????

"Over time" how long is unknown and the palace of jotoheim was barley affected.

Scales to AP ofc...

Nope Ap has it's feat and does Durability.

Small island/Large mountain level.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:

Site already did.

What are you blathering abt

What is a IG? Thanos was caught off guard

Addressed.

When?

You've never addressed this directly... I assume your saying because Dr. Strange's lightning is magic it can't scale to normal lightning? In which case, refer to the text above this. Even assuming both of these aren't actual lightning which there isn't any evidence to support, there's still the spider-man stuff.

I talked about Thor's lightning not strange,stop the derail and twist of the thread.

So then you admit that Strange's lightning is actual lightning and the speed scale stays in tact?

Nothing worth to watch.

Aint no way... are you seriously just gonna ignore my sources?

Loading Video...

is as fast as this

Loading Video...

Neither doesn't and you just contradict yourself self by Saying Thanos speed is above Hulk even hulk was pummeling him for 10 seconds straight and Spidey blitz Thanos nor did Thor showed he was faster tha hulk but relatively equal by speed.

What? None of my scaling is based around Thanos being faster than Thor, it is Thor being faster than Thanos. I said Hulk is RELATIVE to thanos in speed and that Thor is above both (Spidey didnt blitz Thanos this has been addressed multiple times)

Still far slower than QS and used movements BIQ to guess not reaction speed for Thor.

Read below.... I underlined it

To be completely honest, ive never heard of thst word.

Did you watch the scene? He punches Cap and turns a corner, it then cuts to Thor.

-------

With help.

Yes or no....

-------

Quantified by the scan which calls it continental.... debunked? Send the link

-------

Cope,Debunked.

Actual delusion

-------

You quoted I said Consistency lol,And Low,Mid and hig feats isn't Consistent to feats either you just brought up from no where and Yes Thor doesn't have any feats to Continental level.

I literally bring up 2 other feats iirc for consistency.

Anyways, you pretty much admitted the feat IS valid as your response to me bringing up Jotunheim is to say his other feats don't reach that level....

Don't reach that level means the feat was never happening but exaggerated to so.

bro... WHAT???? THE FEAT DIDN'T HAPPEN??? Naw.... actually delusional

Never said anything about star stop lying on me

Mb, I just thought so since so many of the DCEU guys seem to do it. Anyways, it's that or star level, so....

It was destroying jotunheim... causing waves across asgard is a bonus and, like I said, only serves to add context

It is the entire third act of the film.... even if it was an hour (Heavy lowball) that should still be continental energy

Scales to AP ofc...

What...? Are you trying to say AP doesnt scale to durability?

So you agree he's above Bizaroo who is featless since you haven't gave anything thus the argument ends. Small island Thor > Human level

(Sorry about the late response internet was slow)

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you except me to do.

Infinity Gauntlet and was ready to enter the fight with them and wasn't off guard.

When

By the debate we having been going on with.

So then you admit that Strange's lightning is actual lightning and the speed scale stays in tact?

Never said anything about Strange but Thor and stop bring characters that's doesn't relate to the thread lol.

Already been addressed and not worth it.

What? None of my scaling is based around Thanos being faster than Thor, it is Thor being faster than Thanos. I said Hulk is RELATIVE to thanos in speed and that Thor is above both (Spidey didnt blitz Thanos this has been addressed multiple times)

Except Hulk had no problem tagging Aweken Thor and was moving relative to him and Spidey is indeed being addressed, He blitz Thanos not mention Spidey wasn't that's really fast at the point until FFH and NWH but okay.

Proofreading.

Yes or no.

All of the above.

Quantified by the scan which calls it continental.... debunked

Yes.

Actual delusion

It's coming from you not my problem.

bro... WHAT???? THE FEAT DIDN'T HAPPEN???

Yes Continental feat didn't happen.

Mb, I just thought so since so many of the DCEU guys seem to do it. Anyways, it's that or

Not my problem this just proves you more wrong.FYI Both Fan if them.

It was destroying jotunheim

Overtime dont forget overtime(Hours,weeks,Months,Years,Decades).

... causing waves across asgard is a bonus and, like I said, only serves to add context

Still not impressive.

It is the entire third act of the film.... even if it was an hour (Heavy lowball) that should still be continental energy

Nukes can do that aswell overtime.not really impressive.

Yes they dont scale to each other a person can be indestructible but has AP of regular human.

@xd_ist said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@xd_ist said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:

Site already did.

Are yfou seriously saying people can't be caught off guard if they are in a battle???

Addressed.

When?

Nothing worth to watch.

Loading Video...

is as fast as this

Loading Video...

Did you watch the scene? He punches Cap and turns a corner, it then cuts to Thor.

-------

With help.

Yes or no....

-------

-------

Cope,Debunked.

Actual delusion

-------

Mb, I just thought so since so many of the DCEU guys seem to do it. Anyways, it's that or star level, so....

It was destroying jotunheim... causing waves across asgard is a bonus and, like I said, only serves to add context

Scales to AP ofc...

So you agree he's above Bizaroo who is featless since you haven't gave anything thus the argument ends. Small island Thor > Human level

You never watched the series noted:D

(Sorry about the late response internet was slow)

It's fine.

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One: Bizarro

Round Two: The Duo

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Remains a question)

What you except me to do.

Infinity Gauntlet and was ready to enter the fight with them and wasn't off guard.

Him being ready to fight doesn't mean he can't be caught off guard...

When

By the debate we having been going on with.

Like, post number

Never said anything about Strange but Thor and stop bring characters that's doesn't relate to the thread lol.

Strange matters because of his lightning stuff...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, it scales both of them to lightning timers. Like ive been saying, Thor > both in speed

Already been addressed and not worth it.

You've NEVER addressed it.... at least give a post number, we're going in circles

Except Hulk had no problem tagging Aweken Thor and was moving relative to him and Spidey is indeed being addressed, He blitz Thanos not mention Spidey wasn't that's really fast at the point until FFH and NWH but okay.

He did? Awakened Thor even blitzed Hulk

Moved his arm faster than Hulk could move his
Moved his arm faster than Hulk could move his

Spidey has NEVER been adressed. You keep saying he's blitzed Thanos but I keep bringing up the fact he was caught off guard to which you say you can't be caught off guard if your in a battle??? What??? And it doesn't matter if he was that fast or not, it reiterates the scale.... Thor is that fast, Thanos is that fast, Spidey gets that fast....

Proofreading.

He was running at Thor directly.... Thor reacted to him.... what part of this don't you understand

Yes or no.

All of the above.

Quantified by the scan which calls it continental.... debunked

Yes.

So you agree Thor is continental?

Actual delusion

It's coming from you not my problem.

bro... WHAT???? THE FEAT DIDN'T HAPPEN???

Yes Continental feat didn't happen.

Now we're just saying feats never happened???? Im so done...

It was destroying jotunheim

Overtime dont forget overtime(Hours,weeks,Months,Years,Decades).

It was not weeks since the movie couldn't work if it was... it was hours.

... causing waves across asgard is a bonus and, like I said, only serves to add context.

Still not impressive.

Okay??? Whatever, but im right about here

Nukes can do that aswell overtime.not really impressive.

Not at the pace the bifrost was

Yes they dont scale to each other a person can be indestructible but has AP of regular human.

jesus christ man... this is scaling 101

Loading Video...

Literally

@xd_ist said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@xd_ist said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:

Site already did.

Are yfou seriously saying people can't be caught off guard if they are in a battle???

Addressed.

When?

Nothing worth to watch.

Loading Video...

is as fast as this

Loading Video...

-------

With help.

Yes or no....

-------

-------

Cope,Debunked.

Actual delusion

-------

Scales to AP ofc...

You never watched the series noted :D

Anyways since you continue to not provide feats for Bizarro, Thor negs since he has a tier. Thor > Tierless Bizarro

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: He shooked Smallville mine right down to the city while weakened.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist said:

@jimohkolawol10: So city level?

Not even that, it’s more like building to cityblock level (Spider-Man level)

IloveParis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro blitz

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers