• 159 results
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By tparks

@superprimetime: The typical “you didn’t even post scans” and that’s why I lost argument. Uh huh.

How many scans do I need to post, if you’re claiming to have read the series? Why do I need to make scans for you? Did you read the series or no? Apparently not, since I need to make scans for you.

You’re also ignoring that a literal building fell over when they clashed. That was the power of the clash. You’re just using “AP” as if that’s a good argument. You’re choosing to ignore an actual feat, because it’s building level, quite literally.

Why are you so obsessed with me and this CaV? I don’t do CaV’s with people I think are good debaters. Why would I do one with you? I can’t think of a worst waste of time and energy. Me refusing to do one is not me refusing to lose an argument. It’s me refusing to waste my life with you. Speaking of, this argument is done. Feel free to have the last word. I know your immature self won’t be able to resist.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By tparks

@superprimetime: The typical “you didn’t even post scans” and that’s why I lost argument. Uh huh.

And ask a bunch of people who are all here, not putting any sort of argument up for Archie Sonic being universal, but still wanking him as universal, are a good determination of who won this argument? Uh huh.

How many scans do I need to post, if you’re claiming to have read the series? Why do I need to make scans for you?

You’re also ignoring that a literal building fell over when they clashed. That was the power of the clash. You’re just using “AP” as if that’s a good argument. You’re choosing to ignore an actual feat, because it’s building level, quite literally.

Why are you so obsessed with me and this CaV? I don’t do CaV’s with people I think are good debaters anymore. If I ever did one again, why would I do one with you? I can’t think of a worst waste of time and energy. Me refusing to do one is not me refusing to lose an argument. It’s me refusing to waste my life with you. Speaking of, this argument is done. Feel free to have the last word. I know your immature self won’t be able to resist.

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You have a lot more humility and patience than me @superprimetime well done dismantling that pseud.

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By trueblieee

So I guess we can consider the winner of this thread Archie Sonic. Since everyone seems to be done at this point and most people on this thread say sonic. Also it seems like most people on this thread agree that sonic is multiversal. I said I was done with this thread and I am. I was just tagged in a bunch of stuff. But I guess we can unofficially officially close this thread. Goodbye Archie sonic wins. Plz don’t tag me in anything.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By tparks

@thorwins1875: Dude, you called me out for being a “hand waver”, then brought up that I have a history of it, without actually proving it, and then proceeded to hand wave literally everything I said to you, and you haven’t left a single argument. You think you have room to talk, because you’ve been high fiving and cheer leading over someone who posts one scan over and over, and gets pissy for being called wrong? I don’t have any issues with debating with SuperPrimeTime, since he at least tried debating.

Sonic wankers have had a history of being the strangest group on the internet, and this thread is just promoting it. You’re acting like I’m the one who started this? I don’t high five people for getting offended for being wrong, and talking shit about me and my arguments without even tagging me, but just like I would IRL, I wouldn’t just ignore it. I’m also not going to be polite to a bunch of people acting like walking stereotypes of neck beards. Don’t try to act like any of you are not just jokes.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@tparks: I see you're having fun with these Archie Sonic threads lol

Honestly I don't know what to think of the guy at this point. Doesn't seem like CV takes building level Sonic too kindly though lmao

Avatar image for imtheonewhoknoc
imtheonewhoknoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice matchup for both characters. Hmm…. I think wally might be able to defeat base sonic but super or ultra sonic not so much. Super or ultra sonic can warp the speedforce or delete. Also time travel won’t work on Archie. So rooting wally but betting Archie sonic. Wally will give Archie hell but I think Archie wins this.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Lol. I’d be fine with someone calling him above mid tier too. I just wanted someone to actually show something that proves it, beyond scans of dialogue that are easy to twist the context of, without any actual feats. This is literally every Archie Sonic thread though. Lol

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I guess Archie sonic is the winner the majority says Archie wins this fight

TheAlmightyOz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who read comics on both of these characters, I can comfortably say that the Scarlet Speedster stomps the Blue Blur and Death Battle! was accurate with the winner of the fight, but not so much about the research. I should do a in-depth thread in Comic Vine that further explains the result.

Avatar image for imtheonewhoknoc
imtheonewhoknoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna have to give this to sonic. Animation rewind proved that sonic wins.

Enerjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still think Archie Sonic isn't multiversal???

Avatar image for simplecuriosity
SimpleCuriosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By SimpleCuriosity

Even if you think Sonic is wanked; A character whose mere absence resulted in the whole planet being quickly conquered within the span of 6 months, and can turn the tide of any battle against the literal world ending threat that is Dr. Eggman; is not a "mid tier". Sonic's literal ability is that he defies all logic whenever it's convenient enough for him and it's because of his strong connection to the Chaos emeralds, Base or Super.

OT: Archie Sonic is imo Flash's worst matchup, he'd have trouble affecting even base Sonic.

Eli994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simplecuriosity: Yeah no.

Allow me to reply to all of the sonic wanks above because this thread is clearly full of them

Archie Sonic is *not* multiversal

Archie Sonic does not have *infinite* speed

Archie Sonic is *not* “11D

Archie Sonic absolutely gets victimized by Wally west.

If anybody wants to debate I’d be happy to debunk all of these ridiculous sonic power misinterpretations

Eli994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enerjoke: because he’s not lol. Archie’s best feat was the super genesis wave which he didn’t even create all he did was control its power and use it to try and keep all of reality the same and he still failed.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic for the Win.

SimpleCuriosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eli994 said:

@simplecuriosity: Yeah no.

Allow me to reply to all of the sonic wanks above because this thread is clearly full of them

Archie Sonic is *not* multiversal

Archie Sonic does not have *infinite* speed

Archie Sonic is *not* “11D

Archie Sonic absolutely gets victimized by Wally west.

If anybody wants to debate I’d be happy to debunk all of these ridiculous sonic power misinterpretations

Sounds like cope ngl. and Sonic doesn't even need to be 11D to stomp Wally lol.

Sonic can resist basically all of his hax, and no Flash is a match for Super Sonic at all.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally neg diffs this hedgehog

SimpleCuriosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers