Api key blocked

jcecchetti23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My API page says "Your API key is currently blocked because you used more than one key at a time. Please stop doing that and wait 24 hours to use only one key." and then there is a list of nearly 1000 keys. I think there must be some kind of bug, because I only have a single key.

diax78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the same situation here. I'm pretty sure, that I have only one API key and it was working fine a few days ago but today I got this "Your API key is currently blocked because you used more than one key at a time. Please stop doing that and wait 24 hours to use only one key."

Somebody hacked my account or what?

drudoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here. Just started happening. Without logging in i get:

We have detected a history of abnormal traffic from your IP address 34.111.150.77, so we ask that you please complete the following form to confirm that you are not a robot and are indeed a real person.

This is not my IP. I am not using a VPN and i have tested it from multiple devices on different ISPs.

I am thinking Comicvine has an issue.

djsasso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I am blocked and got warned about the same IP as the poster above which is not my IP address. Same thing says too many api keys but I am of course only using one. I am not on a VPN or anything like that.

rac-shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rac-shade

Same thing happening here. Went to scrape a single comic and it pulled up the submenu of issues to choose, but with no cover image and I got the error that happens if comicvine is down or the script needs to be updated at the same time. I also got the "abnormal traffic" message when trying to check the /api site and when it came up it said that my search requests were fine, but that I was blocked for using more than 1 API even though there's only API listed on the page. Since the page loaded I tried to scrape again and it DID pull up the submenu with the proper cover art, but when I selected it, it just timed out and gave me the "api is not working" error again.

Batguy74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samsies.... They must be doing something with the servers

jcecchetti23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers