Star Wars: Force Wars

Mortis at dawn

“I will not allow it!”

yells the Father belligerently at the son

“If you do not I will destroy you!”

He yells back in reply

“And I will not allow that”

Says the daughter after watching the argument in silence

The father ponders over his options, not wanting to give ground to either of his children

“Children, you both know that I cannot give into either of your wishes, the Skywalker boy taps heavily into his emotions and the dark side, but in his heart, he is a true Jedi, I will not and cannot sway him either way or allow either of you to influence him unprovoked, so I have a solution that allows me to be neutral in this whole mess as well as-“

The father is then interrupted by the son

“I will not listen to this, I will not stand by and let the chosen one fulfill this so called Jedi prophecy, the thought of the Jedi controlling the galaxy is blasphemous an-“

“SILENCE”

Yells the father, finally asserting some sort of dominance and power in his words

“Skywalker affects the galaxy for years to come regardless of his affiliation to the light or dark, he sets in motion many chains of events that could go either way, so I’ve decided, all of those who’ve been affected by Skywalker directly or indirectly will be put together, Jedi, Sith, Empire, Resistance and whatever else, they will be plucked into a galaxy identical to their own but without civilians, all of these conflicting groups must band together, Daughter you will have the ear of the light side of the force, it’s practitioners and allies must find a way to band together, you will influence the heroes of all eras of the galaxy. My son, I expect the same for you with the dark, you must influence them, mold them in your vision and shut out the light, the two factions will fight in all out war”

Both children sit and ponder on what their father has told them, the daughter speaks first

“And what happens in the end, what do either of us gain from watching all of the needless and unnecessary bloodshed?”

“Ah isn’t it obvious sister? The winner gets the ear of the Chosen one. Skywalker”

The father looks to the son and nods

“All participants will be put back where they were when this all starts, their minds wiped of any of this, and whoever wins will shape the path of Skywalker”

Both children leave and prepare. They watch throughout space and time, choosing their soldiers, as the father creates his pocket universe where the conflict will unfold

Breakdown: The Son and the Daughter of Mortis are in a constant struggle in their respective side of the force, the Daughter wishes to maintain peace and stability in the galaxy while the Son wishes for chaos and destruction, they both know the key to either one of these will be to mold Anakin Skywalker to their will, the Father seeks to maintain balance by not choosing a side, he finds a way to get one of his children what they desire while not directly giving in to either of them. The father has recreated the galaxy, but it is empty of citizens, it is inhabited by the heroes and villains of Star Wars, characters from the prequels, originals, and sequels, the heroes of the light must align themselves together and defeat the rising forces of the dark who are also teaming up together, it’d be the largest conflict in the galaxy’s history. The Daughter will indirectly gather the Heroes of the galaxy together while the Son does the same for the Villains.

Era:

This would take place in a pocket universe modeled exactly like the mainstream Star Wars universe but without civilians or a specific time frame. The only non combatants present would be leaders and senators who help lead their respective factions (Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, Admiral Thrawn), the armies of the Republic, Separatists, Rebels, Empire, Resistance, and First Order are all present, with their fleets scattered separately throughout the galaxy and awaiting orders from their superiors.

Characters:

You can either create your own character or pick any canon character from any era to control, you can also have one character per side (Light, Balance, Dark) characters that fit in the balance category would be Mandalorian, Grey Jedi, Pirate, or Bounty Hunter, they can also lean towards the light or dark and work with whoever they wish. You have to have some sort of weakness but it doesn’t have to be crippling or very noticeable or reoccurring

Custom Character Bio Template:

Name:

Era: (Prequel, OT, Sequel)

Light/Balance/Dark: (If balanced state which way they lean)

Affiliation: (Jedi, Clone Trooper, Rebel, Resistance Soldier, Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, Pirate, Sith, Stormtrooper [Empire or First Order])

Role in said affiliation: (Master, Commander, Acolyte, ETC)

Home planet:

Backstory:

Gear/Weapons:

Force Sensitive: (Yes or No answer)

Powers: (If applicable)

Weakness(es):

Rules for canon character duplicates:

There will not be duplicates of characters from separate trilogies (Example: Luke, Obi-Wan, Leia),the only exception is Anakin and Vader. I’d prefer if you use a main character from their main trilogy you use that version (ROTS Anakin, ROTJ Han, TCW Maul) but feel free to run whatever by me, you can post character inquiries/bio’s here or make your own thread or pm me, I’ll put taken characters below

The Clones: The clones start in this world with no inhibitor chips so if you make a clone you can side with the Jedi or the Empire, but for the story all of the Coruscant Guard 'defects' to the Empire and Palpatine along with some other soldiers but for the most part the NPC clone troopers will side with the Jedi

Taken Characters:

RP Structure:

Threads would be made by location and it would start by having the various characters interact with each other, characters have appeared in this universe at random and will not start together by allegiance or era, for example Rey may wake up on Naboo face to face with General Grievous, so the opening story is essentially all of the groups finding their allies and introducing characters who don't know each other, once everyone is assembled all out war between the major factions would begin

Actually Starting:

If some characters are taken or created I’ll get some starting posts ready but until then this is all there is for this RP as technically no one has signed up yet

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Original Characters or we get to pick existing characters?

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: Either, as long as their power is within reason for the created character and they fit into either the prequel, original, or sequel era, like I said if there’s genuine interest I have more details ready to be edited in but I want to gauge peoples interest before going all out

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captof501st: I'll consider joining if it's very casual rping.

This account is an alt but my main is @Ezra_

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: Good to know, if this gains any traction I’ll add more detail in my original post and tag you

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kameo
Willow_DiRossi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_dirossi: It would take place in its own pocket universe without interference so the era doesn’t matter, you can use any character from canon regardless of what movie/show/comic or create your own

Willow_DiRossi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the battle of yavin is not a time reference point in your rpg? So we can have mace windu meet Kylo ren?

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_dirossi: Yep, time isn’t a factor in this, the Father has created a universe with planets identical from the Star Wars universe but free of civilians, characters from all eras can interact, since a few users have commented I’ll probably edit the description tonight and add more specific details

Willow_DiRossi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the battle of yavin is not a time reference point in your rpg? So we can have mace windu meet Kylo ren?

Acrimony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace Windu meeting Kylo is gonna make those fan girls happy

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13 Feral Nova  Moderator

Good luck with this. Just make sure to keep within the RPG rules here and you’ll be good to do your thing.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_dirossi: @acrimony: @kameo:

If any of you are actually interested I added more details and rules, if you aren’t interested all good, if you are feel free to get started with your character(s), if I made anything unclear please let me know, even if you are uninterested I want to know if I need to change anything

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Actually haven’t looked at those, definitely an oversight on my part, I’ll brush over those now to make sure everything I have in mind is ok

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova: Actually haven’t looked at those, definitely an oversight on my part, I’ll brush over those now to make sure everything I have in mind is ok

please do so. Also you just need to read up on the general rpg rules found here. DONT worry about the CVnU rules as this is Not a part of our current mainstream universe.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or one of the other RP mods.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just updated the opener, I know this is a very recent post but still there doesn't seem to be much interest so I'm going to bump this real quick now and once next week and next week if there's still no attention I'll leave it be

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captof501st: I recommend you trying inviting other people from off topic.

Sometimes other rpers here may be interested but too busy with their current rps to jump into something new until they finish what they have currently.

I'm still interested tho fyi so please don't give up hope.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_: Thanks for the tip, I’ll get to that tonight, I do hope this can take off, if you’re really interested you can pick and/or create your character(s) here

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captof501st: How flexible with original characters can we be?

I was thinking maybe a Female Mandolorian but idk from which Era.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CaptOf501st

@ezra_: The only limit is that they’re from a canon era and if they’re force sensitive they can’t be overpowered, as for the era any would be pretty interesting

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ezra_

@captof501st: Could I used a Destiny Guardian look but still say they're Mandolorian?

There aren't a lot of good female Mando art lol

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_: That’s fine with me, I love traditional Star Wars but I added character creation because I also think some unique changes would be pretty cool to see in a Star Wars universe

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Feral Nova  Moderator

Just updated the opener, I know this is a very recent post but still there doesn't seem to be much interest so I'm going to bump this real quick now and once next week and next week if there's still no attention I'll leave it be

As Ezra stated, most RPers from this side of the site are busy doing their own thing within our own little world. It's not because we're not interested, it's because we're all involved in other story lines with our original characters that we've been developing for weeks/months (sometimes years) and we wanna see these stories through. All of us also have multiple characters that we use as well so we can have four different characters doing four different things and it gets a little overwhelming sometimes LOL

So I promise you we're not ignoring this. We're just working on things we already have going on. And again as Ezra stated, if you have friends in other forums (off-topic, General, etc...) who you think will be interested in this, invite them!

If for whatever reason this doesn't work out, and if you wanna RP anyways, you're more than welcome to join us in our world we've been building. We're always happy to have new writers here.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I’ve been thinking about it but I just know that the current established universe is very large and there’s a lot going on, I certainly haven’t discounted the idea but I think I’ll go on some pages and do some reading up first, I can definitely understand if something like this would just go unnoticed on a site like this where there’s already a large established norm

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Feral Nova  Moderator

@captof501st: A lot has happened in our world (we call it CVnU aka ComicVine new Universe) but that shouldn't discourage you from trying it out. Almost any RPer will be willing to help you out and work with you and help you get your footing if you choose to do so and if you like it, great! If not, well at least you tried it out. If you do wish to join CVnU feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to help you out with whatever I can.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ParagonxXx

@captof501st: Before you came, I already created a Jedi. If your willing to look it over and let me know if she could fit into your universe, I'll join. ^_^

Here is Meira Shae. You may notice some of her Force powers and abilities have a line through them. That means she doesn't have access to those yet, which will be unlocked/learned through Role-Play. If she fits within your world, then I'll fill out your application and submit her for approval.

Otherwise, if she doesn't fit because she might be too skilled or too powerful, then I'll think about joining as a Canon character or something. I also echo what Feral Nova said. We'll be glad to help you into slipping into the CVnU and if you have any questions we're here to help.

zwach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captof501st: Are original races allowed? (within reason, of course)

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zwach: Yeah that’s fine, I’m interested to see what you’ve thought up, if it’s something I have an issue with I’ll let you know but it should be fine

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: I think that your character will work fine and it would be great to have you

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I’ll go through the forums and do some reading about what’s going on, if I have any questions or concerns I’ll reach out, thanks for being so helpful

zwach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captof501st: I'm not sure yet that it's the route I want to go.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zwach: Either way I’m sure whatever you come up with will be cool