Is Warcury the most durable being in One Piece for now?

MaderFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MaderFlame

Poll Is Warcury the most durable being in One Piece for now? (25 votes)

Exactly, he makes Kaido looks like a joke 48%
Nah, Kaido was WSC, he still sh*ts on him and others Fraudosei 20%
Kaido got caught off guard, Warcury brace himself 4%
Nah, that's Lunarian King 24%
Nah, Imu solos 4%
Xebec solos 0%
Roger solos 0%

He literally no sold an attack that floored Kaido on his *ss

I don't get why these old timers scared of Kaido, if one of them is already more durable and tougher than him

• 
Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Seems to be the only durable planet too. Then again Luffy was fatigued and not fresh so.....

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would appear so

LordV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warcury seems more solid while kaido is more rubbery, if luffy spammed more of those warcury mightve cracked but kaido could've taken way more even if it hurt him, then again warcury is immortal. anyway i think thats an ability of his that he uses to solidify his body actively while kaido's defense is more passive.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordv said:

warcury seems more solid while kaido is more rubbery, if luffy spammed more of those warcury mightve cracked but kaido could've taken way more even if it hurt him, then again warcury is immortal. anyway i think thats an ability of his that he uses to solidify his body actively while kaido's defense is more passive.

Not really. We know that Luffy was pretty much out of it at that point. Not at his peak in Gear 5 considering that all this have basically spanned a few hours at most. And he have been in and out of Gear 5 several times.

So it's safe to say that Warcury didn't take the full power of Luffy while Kaido was.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Post Wano Luffy after Haki blooms where he was seen fighting level with Hybrid Kaido in base at times before it all ramped up.

I'd say he's more durable than Lower forms of Kaido for sure (Human, Dragon, Possibly Initial Hybrid Form), We have to see more of what he can take from G5 to say if he cliffs Kaido completely

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd still say second to flames on lunarians. King also no sold kaido damaging attacks

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely seems so alongside he just no sold both Egghead Luffy's Red Roc and then later a G5 Punch to the point Luffy hurt his hand twice.

Flame On Lunarians also are one of the most durable characters ever and then Kaido & Big Mom.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yes

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably, since Luffy didn't hurt himself trying to hurt the Flames On Seraphim unlike what happened with Warcury

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 socajunkie  Moderator

Yes.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, People here are just blinded by hype and recency bias as He only tanked a no named G5 attack while Kaido was still in one piece after taking G5 Best attack, Fodder pig must overpower G5 Bajrang first before people jump into a conclusion

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PlagueDocter

@monviez3 said:

1) No, People here are just blinded by hype and recency bias

Or just maybe the fact that Warcury NO SOLD a Red Roc and a G5 gigant type punch is what is impressive... Luffy never had such a reaction while punching Kaido the closest we got is when they both headbutt eachother

2) as He only tanked a no named G5 attack while Kaido was still in one piece after taking G5 Best attack,

Kaido got hurt by weaker G5 Attacks than Bajrang Gun in fact he was getting hurt by Base, and Gear 2/3/4 Luffy... yet despite it all Warcury can NO SELL G5 Luffy's punch striaght to the face and he does so that G5 Luffy HURTS his own hand by punching Warcury.

3) Fodder pig must overpower G5 Bajrang first before people jump into a conclusion

No he doesn't.

First off even Kaido didn’t overpower Bajrang Gun nor do you need to as to have better durability than Kaido. Second this is Egghead Luffy a stronger fresher Luffy than the one Kaido fought. Thirdly all you need to do is have better durability feats than Kaido to be more durable like with Warcury is...

No Caption Provided

Like I have shown which is said by Luffy that his skin is so hard which it is to the point Luffy's hurting his own hand by punching Warcury meanwhile Warcury is literally utterly unphased while no selling these attacks while also being Immortal on top of his durability.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant believe people still try to argue with an clown like Monviez

Yes,Warcurys Dura>Kaidos Dura.Thats clean as day

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yea as seen so far. Gorosei are still fraud ass clown jobbers tho

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea seems like it.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK... Buggy was able to no sell a yonko level attack as well.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yray

Seems to be the case

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@enemybird: Mate, if there’s anything in One Piece that bothers me, it’s Buggy taking Mihawk’s slashes. I don’t care about the retroactive implication and evidence that black blades don’t have the anti-DF properties that conscious Haki infusion does; it still feels wrong and disturbs my soul.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: Mate, if there’s anything in One Piece that bothers me, it’s Buggy taking Mihawk’s slashes. I don’t care about the retroactive implication and evidence that black blades don’t have the anti-DF properties that conscious Haki infusion does; it still feels wrong and disturbs my soul.

While we are on the topic. If black blades are the pinnacle of swordsmanship, is enma a buff over shusui or did it just make Zoro use more haki? Something to think about I guess.

Mihawk will hold back and fight people (i.e east blue Zoro) who have no chance at winning. He did not one shot instead opting to lower himself to the smallest blade he could find. I think if we use that we can excuse why he didn't just blast through everyone at mf.

As for Buggy he may not have known about his DF and thus used a lazy attack that would have killed pretty much any fodder with the exception of Buggy.

He didnt really seem to know about Jozu either.

abrarats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By abrarats

obviously warcury was more durable in this case, but I'll wait. we had one guy negating damage completely and it turned out to be a defense gimmick (king with his modes). imo warcury's defense is probably a gimmick too and once we or rather luffy and co find the weakness, the gimmick will be nearly useless compared to what it seems to be rn https://omegle.onl/

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@enemybird: Enma forced Zoro to not only use more Haki but subsequently force him to control his Haki flow better or else he’d die. This had the great benefit of increasing his AP and Haki regulation. It's interesting to note his growth from Wano, where Enma wouldn’t stand for Zoro just using ACoA and demanded he use ACoC to not hold back, to Egghead, where Zoro has nigh full authority and chose to lower his level to ACoA against Lucci, as that made more sense for a battle of attrition as he knew he needed his ACoC reserves against stronger foes on the island. Enma accepted it. Shusui had more weight and increased Zoro’s general AP as a result, but it didn’t compare to the upgrades Enma provided, IMO. Moreover, narratively, Enma has to emphatically be above Shusui because Zoro is moving towards endgame One Piece. Black blades are the peak of a sword’s base durability and AP, it seems.

Agreed. Canon proof is Mihawk’s "hunting rabbits" statement.

I agree again regarding Buggy and Jozu. In the latter's case, I’ll say I think he knew of Jozu’s existence given Hawk-Eyes had knowledge of Vista, but I don’t think he knew the specifics of Jozu’s DF and Haki level based on the reaction to the Commander stopping the slash.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@socajunkie said:

While we are on the topic. If black blades are the pinnacle of swordsmanship, is enma a buff over shusui or did it just make Zoro use more haki? Something to think about I guess.

Mihawk will hold back and fight people (i.e east blue Zoro) who have no chance at winning. He did not one shot instead opting to lower himself to the smallest blade he could find. I think if we use that we can excuse why he didn't just blast through everyone at mf.

As for Buggy he may not have known about his DF and thus used a lazy attack that would have killed pretty much any fodder with the exception of Buggy.

He didnt really seem to know about Jozu either.

@enemybird: Enma forced Zoro to not only use more Haki but subsequently force him to control his Haki flow better or else he’d die. This had the great benefit of increasing his AP and Haki regulation. It's interesting to note his growth from Wano, where Enma wouldn’t stand for Zoro just using ACoA and demanded he use ACoC to not hold back, to Egghead, where Zoro has nigh full authority and chose to lower his level to ACoA against Lucci, as that made more sense for a battle of attrition as he knew he needed his ACoC reserves against stronger foes on the island. Enma accepted it. Shusui had more weight and increased Zoro’s general AP as a result, but it didn’t compare to the upgrades Enma provided, IMO. Moreover, narratively, Enma has to emphatically be above Shusui because Zoro is moving towards endgame One Piece. Black blades are the peak of a sword’s base durability and AP, it seems.

Agreed. Canon proof is Mihawk’s "hunting rabbits" statement.

I agree again regarding Buggy and Jozu. In the latter's case, I’ll say I think he knew of Jozu’s existence given Hawk-Eyes had knowledge of Vista, but I don’t think he knew the specifics of Jozu’s DF and Haki level based on the reaction to the Commander stopping the slash.

the old ass "mihawk didn't cut jozu" argument was resolved before MF imo

during EL, while zoro fought kaku he tried to use haki (breath of all things) to bypass his Tekkai, but kaku kept switching between using Tekkai and not using it, so when zoro was tuned in to cut his iron body, because he struck against flesh his swords didn't cut Kaku

it's literally a matter of the swordsman choosing what to cut or not; mihawk lunched an attack to cut Whitebeard, made of flesh, not jozu made of diamond (also worth pointing out that iirc jozu did not tank the attack, he blocked it with his fists then redirected it upwards)

No Caption Provided

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 socajunkie  Moderator

@xebec: Wow, that rings true, especially:

‘mihawk lunched an attack to cut Whitebeard, made of flesh, not jozu made of diamond’

110%, I never thought of that.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:

Cant believe people still try to argue with an clown like Monviez

Yes,Warcurys Dura>Kaidos Dura.Thats clean as day

damn, an elder > kaido

this is the most outrageous hot take i've ever seen on this site. and this says a lot

@monviez3 said:

1) No, People here are just blinded by hype and recency bias

Or just maybe the fact that Warcury NO SOLD a Red Roc and a G5 gigant type punch is what is impressive... Luffy never had such a reaction while punching Kaido the closest we got is when they both headbutt eachother

2) as He only tanked a no named G5 attack while Kaido was still in one piece after taking G5 Best attack,

Kaido got hurt by weaker G5 Attacks than Bajrang Gun in fact he was getting hurt by Base, and Gear 2/3/4 Luffy... yet despite it all Warcury can NO SELL G5 Luffy's punch striaght to the face and he does so that G5 Luffy HURTS his own hand by punching Warcury.

3) Fodder pig must overpower G5 Bajrang first before people jump into a conclusion

No he doesn't.

First off even Kaido didn’t overpower Bajrang Gun nor do you need to as to have better durability than Kaido. Second this is Egghead Luffy a stronger fresher Luffy than the one Kaido fought. Thirdly all you need to do is have better durability feats than Kaido to be more durable like with Warcury is...

No Caption Provided

Like I have shown which is said by Luffy that his skin is so hard which it is to the point Luffy's hurting his own hand by punching Warcury meanwhile Warcury is literally utterly unphased while no selling these attacks while also being Immortal on top of his durability.

gorosei have regeneration that keeps them at the game but their level is no different from that of an admiral tier

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0 said:

1) damn, an elder > kaido

Warcury is more durable than Kaido (and he's immortal).

His skin is so hard even G5 Luffy is hurting his hand punching him.

2) this is the most outrageous hot take i've ever seen on this site. and this says a lot

How is it outrageous or a hot take... it's proven... we see it...

No Caption Provided

We see Warcury no sell a Egghead Red Roc and a G5 attack.

3) gorosei have regeneration that keeps them at the game but their level is no different from that of an admiral tier

They are all top tiers (Yonko, Admirals, Gorosei).

Saturn with a glare could hurt G5 Luffy and knockdown Egghead Sanji... he also with his Poison Spit Bombs could blow up himself, Ju Peter, and WARCURY to bits...

No Caption Provided

Remember how Warcury is so durable... yet Saturn can blow him to bits... that's an insane AP feat for Saturn.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Enemybird

@socajunkie: @xebec: That's not what happened. Zoro wanted to break Kaku's iron body with his next attack. However, instead of just tanking it with tenkai he instead uses tempest kick "dragon slice" to negate Zoro's attack. He then says that he decides whether to use tenkai or to negate it with something else.

Sounds like Kaku is mocking Zoro when he says " would you have been able to cut me if i were metal?" Becuase again wanted to break Kaku's tennkai.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: The "blew them to bits' statement seems a little hyperbolic to me personally. I don't think topman was blow into bits. Perhaps that's what Broggy thought happened.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

1) The "blew them to bits' statement seems a little hyperbolic to me personally. I don't think topman was blow into bits. Perhaps that's what Broggy thought happened.

We literally see it happen... they have no body left (since they were blown to bits) and became the shadowy forms after their body was destroyed as to regen.

Also why would Brogy be wrong they are looking DIRECTLY at them and have been engaged in battle with them or a while by then.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0 said:

1) damn, an elder > kaido

Warcury is more durable than Kaido (and he's immortal).

His skin is so hard even G5 Luffy is hurting his hand punching him.

2) this is the most outrageous hot take i've ever seen on this site. and this says a lot

How is it outrageous or a hot take... it's proven... we see it...

No Caption Provided

We see Warcury no sell a Egghead Red Roc and a G5 attack.

3) gorosei have regeneration that keeps them at the game but their level is no different from that of an admiral tier

They are all top tiers (Yonko, Admirals, Gorosei).

Saturn with a glare could hurt G5 Luffy and knockdown Egghead Sanji... he also with his Poison Spit Bombs could blow up himself, Ju Peter, and WARCURY to bits...

No Caption Provided

Remember how Warcury is so durable... yet Saturn can blow him to bits... that's an insane AP feat for Saturn.

No Caption Provided

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Enemybird
@plaguedocter said:

@enemybird said:

1) The "blew them to bits' statement seems a little hyperbolic to me personally. I don't think topman was blow into bits. Perhaps that's what Broggy thought happened.

We literally see it happen... they have no body left (since they were blown to bits) and became the shadowy forms after their body was destroyed as to regen.

Also why would Brogy be wrong they are looking DIRECTLY at them and have been engaged in battle with them or a while by then.

We literally don't see it happen. We see an explosion and shadowy figures in the flames shortly after. You can't tell if topman is regenerating or not.

At the end of thriller bark chapter 484 page 15, Usopp thought Kuma's Skull was cracked while looking DIRECTLY at Sanji kicking him in the head with concasse. I think that's a similar situation to what's going on here.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@socajunkie: @xebec: That's not what happened. Zoro wanted to break Kaku's iron body with his next attack. However, instead of just tanking it with tenkai he instead uses tempest kick "dragon slice" to negate Zoro's attack. He then says that he decides whether to use tenkai or to negate it with something else.

Sounds like Kaku is mocking Zoro when he says " would you have been able to cut me if i were metal?" Becuase again wanted to break Kaku's tennkai.

doesn't really matter, it still sets up the fact that kaku is not gonna maintain tekkai all the way to let zoro read his defense and cut through it

throughout the fight we see zoro and kaku clash multiple times, or zoro straight up hitting kaku, and he doesn't slash kaku because he can't read whether he's gonna use tekkai or not (it's notable that whenever Kaku uses tekkai during the fight, he name drops it)

the one time he did cut kaku it's cause kaku dodged instead of swapping between them so zoro's attack connects

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PlagueDocter

@enemybird said:

1) We literally don't see it happen. We see an explosion and shadowy figures in the flames shortly after. You can't tell if topman is regenerating or not.

The shadowy figures are them not having a body... the shadowy-ness is how their bodies get formed we saw this when they were summoned it took a bit for their body to form after going through the magic circle.

No Caption Provided

2).At the end of thriller bark chapter 484 page 15, Usopp thought Kuma's Skull was cracked while looking DIRECTLY at Sanji kicking him in the head with concasse. I think that's a similar situation to what's going on here.

Not even remotely the same.

Seeing someone in pieces and thinking someone has a broken skull are two different things. One you can see their body parts in separate places the other you need X-Ray vison for...

I don't know why you are pushing back against this Enemybird we are told and shown it happen and the aftermath...

No Caption Provided

We know it hit them, we know it blew up on them, we know they were blown to bits and we see that and we are told so and that they became all shadowy again like when they hadn't formed prior...

EDIT: Grammer.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Enemybird

@plaguedocter: In chapter 1085 the five elders were in drawn shadowy form while attacking Sabo for a more dramatic effect. I can't really say the elders being drawn that way is conclusive evidence that they were blown to bits. If it were undeniable i.e (they were shown as bits on panel) we wouldn't be having this conversation. I am only saying that this is the way it looks to me.

I am pushing back on it because if what you allege is true, it would mean Saturn potentially has the strongest attack in the verse period. Forget everything else we've seen so far. I'm just not really to accept that without absolute undeniable proof.

Sapphire13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido mid diffs

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PlagueDocter

@enemybird said:

1)In chapter 1085 the five elders were in drawn shadowy form while attacking Sabo for a more dramatic effect. I can't really say the elders being drawn that way is conclusive evidence that they were blown to bits.

Why not.

Also Sabo's was silhouettes not shadowy creatures like shown in Egghead.

No Caption Provided

2) If it were undeniable i.e (they were shown as bits on panel) we wouldn't be having this conversation. I am only saying that this is the way it looks to me.

Dorry, Brogy and Luffy saw them blown to bits on panel is that not good enough for you and they even commented on it and how it didn't matter since they were immortal... if they didn't get blown up why say they did, why show them without their body, why have Luffy comment on that it won't matter as they're immortal why say any of it jf they never got blown up in the first place... see it makes ZERO sense to think how you are Enemybird...

No Caption Provided

And be real do you think Oda would show gore to that level with bloody scraps and body parts strewn across the battlefield when he can just tell you they were blown up and show them without a body.

3) I am pushing back on it because if what you allege is true, it would mean Saturn potentially has the strongest attack in the verse period. Forget everything else we've seen so far. I'm just not really to accept that without absolute undeniable proof.

"Allege is true" it is true no buts about it.

Also why is it that hard to believe... Warcury is already the most durable ever as of yet barring Lunarian's flame on hax... why would one of them having one of the strongest attacks out there not be possible when like I said one of them has the best durability out there.

EDIT: Grammer.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Enemybird

@plaguedocter: There is no proof they were actually blown to bits. Why is that so hard for you to understand? We the audience did not see it period. The elders don't transform into shadows when they regen. That is you speculating. We have seen Saturn regen his arm from nothing it wasn't a shadow.

As I've shown, sometimes characters get it wrong. Because we did not see the elders blown to bits Broggy statement could have been an assumption similar to how Usopp assumed Kuma's head was cracked.

Posting the same scan 50 times isn't going to show the elders blown to bits.

This post isn't about what's hard to believe and what is not. It's about what has undeniably been proven and what has not. Topman has proven better durability than Kadio, yes. But Kaido isn't the most durable being in the verse. He isnt even the most durable in his own crew.

Saturn has not proven his AP because of what I mentioned.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PlagueDocter

@enemybird said:

1) There is no proof they were actually blown to bits.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At this point I literally don't care you are in outright denial and are upping the standard for proof just becuase of your disbelief that Saturn has such AP.

We don't need to see their body parts blown up especially when there wouldn't be any as they were "blown to bits" or in other translations "they're gone" both emphasizing how there is nothing left after they got hit by Saturn's explosive poison spit

No Caption Provided

As such there wouldn't be anything to see in the first place as there was nothing left which is why all we saw was their shadowy figures left... Enemybird you are asking for a piece of proof that they got blown up which literally doesn't exist I can't shoe you their blown up bodies since their bodies were blown to bits and it would be basically impossible to show becuase well there's nothing left of them except their shadowy figures which you already don't think is enough proof to think they got blown up... and this is despite the fact that there's plenty of proof supporting that they got blown up like I've said:

We know it hit them, we know it blew up on them, we know they were blown to bits and we see that and we are told so and that they became all shadowy again like when they hadn't formed prior...

And:

Dorry, Brogy and Luffy saw them blown to bits on panel is that not good enough for you and they even commented on it and how it didn't matter since they were immortal... if they didn't get blown up why say they did, why show them without their body, why have Luffy comment on that it won't matter as they're immortal why say any of it jf they never got blown up in the first place... see it makes ZERO sense to think how you are Enemybird...

Or how about compare this:

No Caption Provided

They obviously didn't have their bodies anymore as a result of the explosion as we literally don't see them anymore and they are like their shadowy forms when they were summoned in.

I don't even know why I'm going through all this trouble... it should be readily apparent to ANYONE that what I'm saying is true as all you need to do is read the like one page from the manga itself and you are good to go...

No Caption Provided

TLDR: Cope Enemybird and stop asking for something that literally doesn't exist.