Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kotetsu454
No Caption Provided

The Setup

• Lore released by respective companies takes priority as feats, gameplay only a vague representation.
  • Takes place within Zaun (territory within LoL universe)
  • Warwick starts the battle with Reapers scent and is actively hunting him
  • Reaper has basic idea of what Zaun is like, knows it's a dangerous place so he is on guard. He however does not know Warwick specifically is hunting him.
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy, feat less video game character 1 vs feat less video game character 2. I don't know, I guess Reaper has guns so he wins?

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apocofist

@lukundra:

He has explosives that kinda staggered a gorilla but it didn't really do much else.

Some other feats include:

-Shooting down an already damaged piece of debris.

- One shotting featless fodder

- Hurting a Soldier who tanked a grenade (although that grenade really damaged him and the nade wasn't point blank)

That's about it really.

He usually gets his ass hand to him every other time.

Avatar image for darknight117mc_
DarKnight117MC_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist: That is incorrect my guy. He did solo a huge mech. His shotgun also pretty much one-shotted Soldier 76, who actually has one or two good durability feats. He his inconsistent at times however. In one of the shorts he effortlessly stomps Winston and in another his shotguns are effecting him far less. I can also show some durability if you would like. Do you know what this other guy can do?

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apocofist

@darknight117mc_: I didn't bring up the huge mech because that was off screen and the mechs have no feats to speak of.

For all we know Widowmaker could have helped or Reaper used the environment.

I don't really know what the other guy can do so I just listed off Reaper's feats since I know him.

DarKnight117MC_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist: True. Well I mean we don't really know what this other guy can do, so we can't really say who'd win.

DarKnight117MC_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist: Warwick's only known feats come from the cinematic and some sparse lore. He is strong enough to punch and tear through metal with his claws without trouble, and he was seemingly dodging or possibly tanking shots from a criminal with unknown skill with a gun that could fire shots capable of disintegrating walls. Once he has your scent he'll always know where you are and according to the lore he has some sort of regenerative abilities. Also I think he can temporarily boost his speed, striking power and strength, it's how his ult works in game, though I don't know how fast or strong he becomes it was how he made that long jump in the trailer. I have no idea if he could definitely tank Reaper's shots or not.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apocofist

@lukundra: For all we know that metal that he punched could've had crap durability but at this point I don't care who wins.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kotetsu454

@apocofist: Dude.... no one made you click this thread. Ignoring your logic that a small number of feats = 0 feats, then really... if you don't like what you see I'd rather you not bring negativity to a place where I'm just trying to have a little fun.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kotetsu454: I simply questioned the metal's durability.

How the heck is that negative?

And I basically already left the thread.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kotetsu454

@apocofist: Ummmm this is awkward but I accidentally tagged the wrong person. That was meant for @Lukundra.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kotetsu454: He's not being negative whatsoever, he was being sarcastic but I agree with him.

Both characters have virtually no feats and the ones they do have aren't that great.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warwick shreds him a new one

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warwick is beyond what overwatch characters can do, and his true size was also shown in the ekko sidegame, he would rend and tear them all pretty much as it took a team of more powerful champions to defeat him