Invisible Woman vs Storm (composite animated versions)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Invisible Woman:

No Caption Provided

VS

Storm:

No Caption Provided

In this animated superheroine battle, the Invisible Woman will take on Storm. Who will win?

Composite cartoon versions of both characters from the listed shows

Invisible Woman:

• Fantastic Four (1994)
    • Including appearance in Spider Man TAS
  • Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
  • Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Storm:

• X-Men TAS/97
    • Including appearance in Spider Man TAS
  • X-Men Evolution
  • Wolverine and the X-Men

Fight takes place in the streets of NYC. Starting distance is 100 feet. Victory by ko

Round 1:

Both are in character

Round 2:

Both are bloodlusted

Who wins?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably Sue from what I remember of her from World's Greatest Heroes

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue both rounds, She has better reactions, shields that should be able to handle any of Storm's attacks, her powers are naturally invisible and she has internal attacks

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Sue has an actual weather fear in worlds greatest heroes that might be above any of these Storms even with highends but I'm not willing to look

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm’s not breaking through any of Sue’s best shields.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kasya_carey  Online

Idk the rest but I know Storm powered a Force Field superior to Sue’s in Spiderman TAS

Speed is debatable Storm reacted to Nimrod's beam at point blank speed, Domino with her gun, laser guns, and more.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Idk the rest but I know Storm powered a Force Field superior to Sue’s in Spiderman TAS

I wouldn't say that force field was "superior" it just didn't have someone creating it and receiving feedback plus that version of Sue had trouble maintaining force fields for extended periods of time but either way her World's Greatest Heroes version had better feats

Speed is debatable Storm reacted to Nimrod's beam at point blank speed, Domino with her gun, laser guns, and more.

I don't think it's comparable at all, Sue can hit missiles mid-air with projectiles without line of sight, Reacted and shielded from an explosion after it went off, Dodged an electric current, Has also reacted to laser-blasts, Another example while everything other than Domino's gunfire Storm has reacted to is unquantifiable Sue's missiles and explosion feats at least puts her at Hypersonic reactions

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kasya_carey  Online

@kasya_carey:

I wouldn't say that force field was "superior" it just didn't have someone creating it and receiving feedback plus that version of Sue had trouble maintaining force fields for extended periods of time but either way her World's Greatest Heroes version had better feats

I don't think it's comparable at all, Sue can hit missiles mid-air with projectiles without line of sight, Reacted and shielded from an explosion after it went off, Dodged an electric current, Has also reacted to laser-blasts, Another example while everything other than Domino's gunfire Storm has reacted to is unquantifiable Sue's missiles and explosion feats at least puts her at Hypersonic reactions

1. The energy force field was superior if she had no problem blocking fodder creatures out they wouldn't need the field. "Sue can't keep this up forever" and when Storm powers the forefield Sue almost passes out.

2. Reacting to laser blast from Nimrod at point blank speed, Once learning what the sentinels are reacts to multiple laser blast, flash freezes a laser gun in the danger room after it when haywire before it could blast again, reacts and outmaneuver multiple laser blast with a mecha and soldiers on motorcycles, reacts to multiple blast from a character who clap his hands and send out explosions, fought multiple sentinels in the air who can keep up with Jet speed. She reacted to multiple blast by them. She did get tagged once as it was multiple.

Other than that I believe they are in the same ball park when it comes to reaction speeds.

Also not every explosion is hypersonic. Most are supersonic.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

1. The energy force field was superior if she had no problem blocking fodder creatures out they wouldn't need the field. "Sue can't keep this up forever" and when Storm powers the forefield Sue almost passes out.

Again, Sue's force fields had issues blocking repeated attacks for an extended period of time and she had better feats in World's Greatest Heroes

2. Reacting to laser blast from Nimrod at point blank speed, Once learning what the sentinels are reacts to multiple laser blast, flash freezes a laser gun in the danger room after it when haywire before it could blast again, reacts and outmaneuver multiple laser blast with a mecha and soldiers on motorcycles, reacts to multiple blast from a character who clap his hands and send out explosions, fought multiple sentinels in the air who can keep up with Jet speed. She reacted to multiple blast by them. She did get tagged once as it was multiple.

Lasers in fiction aren't always light speed so non of those feats are unquantifiable

Other than that I believe they are in the same ball park when it comes to reaction speeds.

Sue has multiple quantifiable feats where Storm doesn't so I wouldn't say they're in the same ball park

Also not every explosion is hypersonic. Most are supersonic.

Sue not only reacted to the explosion she also shielded people spread around a room all after the explosion already went off which is still much better than anything Storm has reacted to

Either way Sue's shields can handle any of Storm's attacks she has internal attacks and is very good at multi-tasking

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kasya_carey  Online

@scarlet_wiccan:

1. I didn’t say she didn’t? I corrected what happened in Spiderman TAS

2. Storm has also reacted to explosion. Lasers not being light speed in fiction can be said about explosions too. Especially If it's not a tradition explosion. If it was an actual nuclear head secondary explosion being reacted to I could see it being it in sub-light reactions. She reacted to a combustion of green flames that was spreading. Just flames as even more proof when it went above into the streets. Also she never reacted and dismantled missiles out of her sight. It shows they used a radar and that's how Sue was able to attack. They were getting attacked by traditional missiles which is Mach 3. Electricity without a conductor is massively slow. It's barely supersonic. So if you're using real world where are Sue's hypersonic feats?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@kasya_carey:

2. Storm has also reacted to explosion. Lasers not being light speed in fiction can be said about explosions too. Especially If it's not a tradition explosion. If it was an actual nuclear head secondary explosion being reacted to I could see it being it in sub-light reactions. She reacted to a combustion of green flames that was spreading. Just flames as even more proof when it went above into the streets. Also she never reacted and dismantled missiles out of her sight. It shows they used a radar and that's how Sue was able to attack. They were getting attacked by traditional missiles which is Mach 3. Electricity without a conductor is massively slow. It's barely supersonic. So if you're using real world where are Sue's hypersonic feats?

Can you link Storm reacting to an explosion? I'm not arguing explosions are near light speed, The Doom-bot detonated the green flames are just a byproduct and the detonation was meant to destabilise the building's structure which flames can't do, Sue had to hit the missiles mid-air with projectiles which is still a good reaction feat

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 death4bunnies  Moderator

@kasya_carey: @scarlet_wiccan:

I personally would rate regular guns in the 90s marvel cartoons as bullet speed.. as I think that was the intent.. creators couldn’t use bullets because of censors, so made them energy guns.

Here is a thread on that.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/feats-and-analysis-2311599/guns-in-90s-cartoons-2340339/

——

I do wonder what the Invisable Woman Missile reaction looks like.

Storm can outpace missiles.

And shoot them in flight.

No Caption Provided

Is Invisible Woman’s Missile thing better or different in some way?

—-

Here is a 90s X-Men RT I’m working on.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/feats-and-analysis-2311599/x-men-the-animated-series-feats-2340196/

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Here's a thread I made with Invisible Woman's feats

Storm's missile feat seems more or less comparable to Sue's missile feat but Sue reacting to and shielding from an explosion after it went off should still make her faster

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kasya_carey  Online

@death4bunnies:

Here's a thread I made with Invisible Woman's feats

Storm's missile feat seems more or less comparable to Sue's missile feat but Sue reacting to and shielding from an explosion after it went off should still make her faster

Calc the feat and let me know how fast the explosion is. The units used for non nuclear explosions are typically way slower.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump