I swear I have seen League players here before. GET IN!!! :/

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By heiqn

Garen takes it easily, not only he's physically superior and more skilled fighter but his ultimate attack is summoning a giant building sized blade from the sky with super speed on his enemies

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Chives_qte

Going with the lore, Garen wins.

While Canon Garen lacks his feats from the (now non-canon) cinematics, he is the leader of Demacia's elite warriors and protects the country's royal line. This gives him the best training his family can afford.

And his family should be able to afford a lot. Garen's father, (afaik name was Pieter) was a highly respected officer in the army of Demacia. Besides, Garen comes from a noble family. Also (for what it's worth) Garen enlisted in the army at the age of 12, and before he turned 18, he was already a very famous and respected warrior. Currently, Garen is 26 years old, which gives him 14 years of military experience and training.

Garen, along with a few warriors from his elite Demacia forces, battles Nocturn (the demon of nightmares), though indirectly. Lux faced the demon while Garen battled the nightmarish entities that Nocturne had created.

One of the latest (canonical) cinematics featuring Garen is "Warriors 2020". Sylas has the ability to absorb magic. Moreover, he can use it to his advantage. During this cinematic, we see Sylas steals Garen's magic (btw Garen's power comes from Kyle, one of the more powerful characters on Runneterra, who can be called at least a demigod or lesser god). Sylas uses Garen's powers like a normal ethereal sword, not a weapon that drops from the sky on the enemy. Personally, I think Garen's power doesn't work like in the game (that he creates a huge sword over the opponent that falls on him), but is a form of armor penetration. I don't have any evidence for this, it just fits with the damage Garen's ult does in the game (completely ignores armor and magic resist).

And Garen should at least be the pinnacle of man when it comes to physical stats. He's Demacia's best fighter right now, that should mean something.

Also, I assume this thread is talking about the regular canonical Garen from the original Leauge of Legends universe, not a composite version or alternative versions from other universes.

Edit: It is worth mentioning that Garen in "Warriors 2020" simply rammed the barbarians, who certainly weigh several dozen kilograms. This is quite a feat for an "ordinary" human.

In my opinion, Garen's best feat, which is still canon, is defeating a dragon with Fiora's help.

Loading Video...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I don’t remember what (if any) actual feats Garen has, but given the setting as a whole, and his general position within it, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he ain’t street level.

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

garen is physically much more powerful and he also has instant nuke ability (his ultimate demacia) that brings down a magic spirit sword that instant destroys the enemy, both from physical and abilities he overpowers him, his spinning would break the shield as well