Banasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Banasura
No Caption Provided

Emerald Fall looked at her captor and closed her eyes in acceptance, another day where he tried to break her. She held nothing personal against 'The Priest' after all he was just a human so she expected no less from their kind, but while she was accepting of the pain that he was going to inflict upon her she was still adamant to not allow him to succeed in his main goal.

"Another day, another chance to say your allegiance to the Lord" her captor spoke in a calm demeanor as he stood Infront of the chained Bio-Titan. "You will convert to the cause, when you do Salvation will finally be at hand for I am the Shepard and you are my instrument" The Priest spread his hands to his side as glowing spikes of gold floated about Emerald before stabbing into the flesh of her body from various angles.

Emerald grunted and tensed as blood flowed from her injuries, she was weak and famished unable to resist the sorceries of the Priest due to his immaculate preparations and contingencies even her passive pain suppression was bypassed. "Hmph, you think after two thousand and some days of this that my answer would change?" Emerald commented as her expression remained defiant but body writhed in pain as she resisted the sorceries attempting to do altercations to her physical form.

"Pain is cleansing" The Priest dropped to one knee and tilted Emerald's chin up so she could stare into his emotionless eyes "you are full of Sin. Lies, Murder, Pride they all must be done away with" Emerald lunged her mouth forward attempting to bite his hand but was too slow, his hand moved away in an instant before the teeth made contact only to return as he slapped her in the cheek with a backhand.

"True it is taking some time to cleanse you of all the sin" he reached into the pocket of his cassock and unveiled a book with golden aesthetics "but this is the Order we will follow, every inch of your vessel will be purified in divine holiness"

Emerald let out a weary laugh as she heard the Priest's insane ramblings then replied in exhaustion "If the rule of humanity is coming to an end, it'll be on my terms not yours"

"We'll see about that" The Priest responded bitterly as he unveils a trio of blades from his coat.

No Caption Provided