Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AshConwell
No Caption Provided

Ok so here is some stuff I want to adress about my tier list:

-Uraume, Hakari and Maki are almost like a rock, paper, scissor situation where I think Maki and Toji are the perfect counter for Hakari and would beat him, whereas Hakari's rapid healing allows him to deal with Uraume's ice more effectively than Maki and Toji would. If Uraume gets some kind of domain or some deadly new attack revealed, then they might rank above Maki and Hakari.

-Geto was hard to rank. Overall, he's physically below Toji and Maki but if he could just overwhelm opponents by summoning a ton of his cursed spirits at once (something we haven't seen him do), then he could rank higher.

-Kashimo is only above Yorozu because she doesn't have RCT and I think his sure hit lightning might do devestating damage to her while the others above could heal it with RCT. Yuta, Kenjaku and Yuki are above him because of their domain, RCT and destructive power. I think they could beat him but there's a possibility he could kill them if he catches them off-guard at the beginning of a fight with sure hit lightning to the head.

-Yorozu is only above awakened teen Gojo because of her domain and perfect sphere. Same with the others. They have domains that can bypass Infinity.

-If Uro, Ryu and Dhruv can "see the outline of their souls" and actually injure Mahito, then I think they deserve to be ranked above him. If they can't then Mahito could beat them with some struggling due to Idle Transfiguration but overall I do consider them stronger so I ranked them above anyway.

-Higuruma was hard to rank. He's very much a matchup focused-type of fighter and if he managed to get them in his domain and confiscate their cursed technique, then he could beat some characters ranked above him but overall he has grade 1 physicals. In his first fight he was struggling a little to beat Yuji with no-cursed energy reinforcements but his physicals did seem to get much better (on top of gaining RCT and Domain Amplification) in the most recent chapter.

-Pre awakening Maki was supposed to be in the semi-first grade category but I can't manage to download an updated tier list.

-The two Zenin clans members are placed randomly. They are certified 1st graders but I wasn't sure where to rank them.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You got like 3 Gojos here. What's the difference between "awakened Satoru" and just "Satoru"?

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten: I was considering awakened Satoru as teen Gojo right after gaining RCT(meaning he doesn’t have his domain yet) while Satoru is just adult Gojo

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MasterBuster666

Not bad, almost different from Xebec's mid list.

Neoburrito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would pre rct gojo in special grade and hiromi in low special or special other then that its a solid tier list

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

You are playing too safe. 15F sukuna and prime sukuna in the same tier when even two three fingers can make significant power ups. Too many sorcerers with vast power differences being in the same tier. This list is too vague imo.

And insane higuruma disrespect

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You got Yuta in a decent spot, so I'll give you points for that alone.

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra: I don’t disrespect Higuruma. He’s just very much a matchup-focused type of fighter, and he hasn’t shown physicals above grade 1. He was kinda hard to rank for that reason.

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

@ashconwell: Culling Games Yuji is comfortably above Grade 1. Even 15F sukuna was surprised by his physicals. And Higuruma has been growing exponentially in power since he is no more than a month old as a jujutsu sorcerer. And he is definitely not matchup focused fighter . Where did you even get that idea? The guy got almost everything - CT, Domain Expansion, RCT , Domain amplification.. give him a chance and he'll probably pull out reversal technique mid fight as well

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AshConwell

@sixpathsofcapra: Higuruma confiscated Yuji’s cursed energy which means no reinforcements. Yeah Yuji’s a grade 1, but without his CE not so much. Not saying Higuruma wasn’t a grade 1 when he fought him, he was, but still without CE he isn’t. Also grade 1s like Hazenoki can use RCT. Not saying it’s not impressive but it doesn‘t automatically make you the most powerful in the verse.

Higuruma is a "matchup" based fighter in the sense that his domain can have different effects that could give him the edge- or not, based on his specific opponent, the crimes they committed, and what penalty Judgeman specifically gives them. Like his domain might confiscate someone’s technique or even their cursed weapon but there’s characters who are still strong with just cursed energy reinforcements and who don’t even rely on it. Hell we’re not even sure how his domain would interact with curses. For example, if the Higuruma from his first fight with Yuji was to fight, let’s say, someone like Mei Mei, then he might confiscate her cursed technique or her tool but she might still beat him with the superhuman physicals bestowed to her through her CE reinforcements.

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nassergrant19
@ashconwell said:

Bump.

Perfect list but I think by intent Hiromi is far higher. Like in special grade to high special grade. Heinan Sukuna was extremely impressed with him and his talent is compared to Gojo. Todo>Mei Mei too.

Outside of that. Peak scaling.

My goats Choso and Yuji got some growing to do🔥😔

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nice

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Applekidthethird

@ashconwell: looking at the list, seems pretty solid. Just got 3 things

1. I would add another spot for current Sukuna with the world slash. Have him at the very top and heian Sukuna at number two

2. Muta's too high.

3. Current Yuji's too low. I think he should be exactly where you put Kokichi

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashconwell said:

Bump.

Perfect list but I think by intent Hiromi is far higher. Like in special grade to high special grade. Heinan Sukuna was extremely impressed with him and his talent is compared to Gojo. Todo>Mei Mei too.

Outside of that. Peak scaling.

My goats Choso and Yuji got some growing to do🔥😔

Yeah upon reevaluating I'd place Higuruma in the low special grade category.

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I would add another spot for current Sukuna with the world slash. Have him at the very top and heian Sukuna at number two

2. Muta's too high.

1. Fair

2. It's based off of him with Ultimate Mechamaru. I placed him above Hanami and Dagon because I don't think they'd be able to tank his ultimate canons and a few of his attacks like Mahito could due to his soul based durability.

3. I have him this low because he lacks domain defenses. He might now be able to solo the likes of Hanami and Dagon in base and even possibly give Jogo a good fight but as soon as they pull out their domains he's kinda cooked. Mahito can legit just oneshot him since he no longer has Sukuna. Mahito is absolutely bus

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice tier list.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird said:

2. Muta's too high.

1. Fair

2. It's based off of him with Ultimate Mechamaru. I placed him above Hanami and Dagon because I don't think they'd be able to tank his ultimate canons and a few of his attacks like Mahito could due to his soul based durability.

3. I have him this low because he lacks domain defenses. He might now be able to solo the likes of Hanami and Dagon in base and even possibly give Jogo a good fight but as soon as they pull out their domains he's kinda cooked. Mahito can legit just oneshot him since he no longer has Sukuna. Mahito is absolutely bus

Oh, you had him in his human form so I thought you were talking about base. That's a whoopsie on my end.

And yeah, I didn't think about the domains.

Solid list.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid list, I agree with almost everything besides the placement of Yuta, I think it's pretty clear that he should be above Kenjaku and depending on how things go now, Current Yuta might even be in the high special grade tier

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: Idk, I'm not sure how he would deal with gravity manipulation on top of controlled cursed spirits and Kenjaku's barrierless domain which would definitely win in a domain tug of war.

Also I don't think trying to scale anyone not named Gojo to 20F Sukuna is a good idea. Not only is Sukuna weakened but the dude is legit not trying. During the Gojo vs Sukuna fight, Yuta tought he could maybe try to take on Mahoraga and Agito with Rika but him and everybody else knew he'd get in Gojo's way because Gojo wouldn't be able to go at full power by fear of accidentally injuring or killing him as collateral with his attacks (and Sukuna is on the same level as Gojo).

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra
@ashconwell said:

@sixpathsofcapra: Higuruma confiscated Yuji’s cursed energy which means no reinforcements. Yeah Yuji’s a grade 1, but without his CE not so much. Not saying Higuruma wasn’t a grade 1 when he fought him, he was, but still without CE he isn’t. Also grade 1s like Hazenoki can use RCT. Not saying it’s not impressive but it doesn‘t automatically make you the most powerful in the verse.

yuji's raw physicals are next level and no other character scales to that except maki and toji. Even sukuna has commented on how strange his pure physical prowess is. Like I said it's not an anti feat for higuruma. And Higuruma had time to grow since then. He didn't know anything about jujutsu until he even fought Yuji. The preparation month after that is where he has met other sorcerers and trained even if it isn't shown on panel. And he has better speed feats now. You are judging him based on 1 month old showings when it has been made explicitly clear that hos growth potential is among the highest in the series. And anyway once higuruma got serious he overpowered Yuji and Yuji only survived by demanding a retrial.

Higuruma is a "matchup" based fighter in the sense that his domain can have different effects that could give him the edge- or not, based on his specific opponent, the crimes they committed, and what penalty Judgeman specifically gives them. Like his domain might confiscate someone’s technique or even their cursed weapon but there’s characters who are still strong with just cursed energy reinforcements and who don’t even rely on it. Hell we’re not even sure how his domain would interact with curses. For example, if the Higuruma from his first fight with Yuji was to fight, let’s say, someone like Mei Mei, then he might confiscate her cursed technique or her tool but she might still beat him with the superhuman physicals bestowed to her through her CE reinforcements.

He is not a match up based fighter. A domain expansion where the user don't have the advantage is pointless. Judgement found Yuji guilty for entering a pachinko parlour. No one's coming out of deadly sentencing innocent. He can use DA and RCT and even if he can't always get a death sentence CE confiscation is as good as a death sentence unless you are itadori, maki or toji. He's got DA to nullify CT and RCT. Putting him below the likes of dagon or choso is ridiculous

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra: Whatever, even if he's naturally superhumanly strong, Yuji doesn't have grade 1 physicals or above without cursed energy. He's closer to pre awakening Maki.

Also we literally saw how his domain ended up confiscating Sukuna's rattle toy instead of his cursed technique or cursed energy. Even if you don't want to call him a "matchup based fighter" his domain doesn't always give him the advantage. If he was to get Yuta in his domain and his sword was confiscated, then Yuta would still body him after with his technique and reinforcements. If for some reason Yuta didn't have his sword and instead his cursed technique was confiscated, then again he'd still body him with reinforcements.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@ashconwell:

Idk, I'm not sure how he would deal with gravity manipulation on top of controlled cursed spirits and Kenjaku's barrierless domain which would definitely win in a domain tug of war.

I definitely think so and the lastest chapter just reinforces it, essentially Kenjaku vs Yuta is just Kenny delaying the inevitable Kenjaku can't deal with Yuta in CQC, his gravity manip doesn't last long enough and doesn't have the ouput to put Yuta down. All his curses are fodder to Rika per Geto statments and Rika's showings in 249, Kenjaku's domain doesn't help as Yuta just like Yuki has the physicals to survive it and can heal with RCT. Yuta not only just has better scaling to stronger characters, but he also has direct showings of one shoting Kenjaku, eventually Yuta's going to close the distance gap between them and one shot Kenjaku.

Also I don't think trying to scale anyone not named Gojo to 20F Sukuna is a good idea. Not only is Sukuna weakened but the dude is legit not trying.

I both agree and disagree with this, my agreement stems from the fact that Sukuna was holding back against team Yuji and I obviously don't think anyone on team Yuji scales to Sukuna... however as of chapter 249 Sukuna is recovering his RCT and there's nothing that suggests his durability has decreased, it is the same as when he fought Kashimo, so if for instacne Yuta manages to hurt Sukuna and deals out more damage than Kashimo did, that is a blatant feat for Yuta and it establishes concrete scaling.

During the Gojo vs Sukuna fight, Yuta tought he could maybe try to take on Mahoraga and Agito with Rika but him and everybody else knew he'd get in Gojo's way because Gojo wouldn't be able to go at full power by fear of accidentally injuring or killing him as collateral with his attacks (and Sukuna is on the same level as Gojo).

I'm obviously not trying to claim that Yuta is stronger or as strong as Sukuna or Gojo, but he definitely would be on the "high special grade" tier of your list based of his recent showings (Just above kashimo but below Gojo imo)

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami:

Fair on the first point.

I agree comparing different character's performances against Sukuna is okay to some extent and I definitely think PBA Kashimo should go down a little but I still think we should wait to see more before trying to scale anyone to 20F Sukuna.

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra
@ashconwell said:

@sixpathsofcapra: Whatever, even if he's naturally superhumanly strong, Yuji doesn't have grade 1 physicals or above without cursed energy. He's closer to pre awakening Maki.

You're Using old outdated scaling again. way back in the first arc yuji was already maki level physically. And his growth has been nothing but abnormal.

Also we literally saw how his domain ended up confiscating Sukuna's rattle toy instead of his cursed technique or cursed energy. Even if you don't want to call him a "matchup based fighter" his domain doesn't always give him the advantage. If he was to get Yuta in his domain and his sword was confiscated, then Yuta would still body him after with his technique and reinforcements. If for some reason Yuta didn't have his sword and instead his cursed technique was confiscated, then again he'd still body him with reinforcements.

yuta would body anyone in JJK besides sukuna, Gojo and arguably Kenjaku & Kashimo. Not a good argument. And it's not going to be as easy to 'body' higuruma as you make it sound like. This same argument can be made for literally any other character and low ball them to grade 1 level. - What if Hakari fights a strong DE user who overpowers his domain. His jackpot is not match up based then? None of the characters he fought used DE. He Lucky match ups. Takaba doesn't even have a domain, no RCT, no reversal techniques, no anti DE or anti CT techniques. He can do nothing against someone with DA or anti CT tools or cursed techniques. But he is not a match up based fighter. Kashimo neither used nor was stated to have DE. What's he gonna do when his opponents pulls up a domain? Use HWB and stand there until he is dead. He was lucky enough that hakari's domain is an exception that doesn't have an offense based auto hit unlike most other domains. Another guy who had lucky match ups. But they are not match up based fighters lol

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EcoBlitz

Get that fraud Kashimo out of there; he’s a farming bum.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very fair, however Maki and Kashimo should be one step lower

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ChainChan

Current Yuji is too Low. Even before Eating Cursed Objects, he seemed to be keeping up with post-realized Maki against a suppressed Sukuna fine, and Kashimo is too High considering his best showings were against an Injured Sukuna. And I don't think that's enough to put him above Yuta, Kenjacku, and Yuki.

Toji being above Pre-rct Gojo is ehhh, Considering the Nature of Gojo's Initial Defeat. Base Naoya lost to Choso and was practically saved by Yuta. But in a Different Circumstance? it might be Different.

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra:

You're Using old outdated scaling again. way back in the first arc yuji was already maki level physically. And his growth has been nothing but abnormal.

Outdated how? Did he get a better cursed energy reinforcement technique(that boosts his physical stats)? Absolutely. However there's nothing ever implying he got any boost to his base stats. But if he even did then what? He went from being able to lift, let's say, 2 tons to 3?! It doesn't make much of a difference.

yuta would body anyone in JJK besides sukuna, Gojo and arguably Kenjaku & Kashimo. Not a good argument. And it's not going to be as easy to 'body' higuruma as you make it sound like. This same argument can be made for literally any other character and low ball them to grade 1 level. - What if Hakari fights a strong DE user who overpowers his domain. His jackpot is not match up based then? None of the charactershe fought used DE. He Lucky match ups.Takaba doesn't even have a domain, no RCT, no reversal techniques, no anti DE or anti CT techniques. He can do nothing against someone with DA or anti CT tools or cursed techniques. But he is not a match up based fighter. Kashimo neither used nor was stated to have DE. What's he gonna do when his opponents pulls up a domain? Use HWB and stand there until he is dead. He was lucky enough that hakari's domain is an exception that doesn't have an offense based auto hit unlike most other domains. Another guy who had lucky match ups. But they are not match up based fighters lol

If Hakari fought a strong DE user who managed to overpower his domain, then yeah he could lose to them if they are better fighters and have better stats or are able to overpower him with their technique. You can only argue him having around grade 1 stats without jackpot. His CE trait makes his blows more damaging.

Takaba is the biggest anomaly in the series. It seems he was simply influencing Kenjaku not to use his domain on him.

If Kashimo ends up in a domain, he can use hollow wicker basket...

You need to stop being hang up on the word "match up"- all I mean is that Higuruma's domain can end up giving him no advantage depending on multiple factors tied specifically to his opponent.

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Yuji is too Low. Even before Eating Cursed Objects, he seemed to be keeping up with post-realized Maki against a suppressed Sukuna fine, and Kashimo is too High considering his best showings were against an Injured Sukuna. And I don't think that's enough to put him above Yuta, Kenjacku, and Yuki.

Toji being above Pre-rct Gojo is ehhh, Considering the Nature of Gojo's Initial Defeat. Base Naoya lost to Choso and was practically saved by Yuta. But in a Different Circumstance? it might be Different.

He was keeping up sure. Just like Ryu and Uro could keep up with Yuta. Despite that he doesn't have domain defenses yet so that's why I have him so low. Yeah Kashimo might be too high.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why in god's name is Panda a tier below Mechamaru??

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzagod342: I took into account base Panda who’s semi-grade 2 or grade 2. In his Gorilla mode he can match Mechamaru. I actually appreciate the fact that someone finally started talking about another character than just the ones in the special grade sections.

Maevis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list makes zero sense

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra:

Outdated how? Did he get a better cursed energy reinforcement technique(that boosts his physical stats)? Absolutely. However there's nothing ever implying he got any boost to his base stats. But if he even did then what? He went from being able to lift, let's say, 2 tons to 3?! It doesn't make much of a difference.

he went from struggling against grade 2 levels in the beginning to being grade 1 in Shibuya to fighting special grades. But sure his growth is insignificant

yuta would body anyone in JJK besides sukuna, Gojo and arguably Kenjaku & Kashimo. Not a good argument. And it's not going to be as easy to 'body' higuruma as you make it sound like. This same argument can be made for literally any other character and low ball them to grade 1 level. - What if Hakari fights a strong DE user who overpowers his domain. His jackpot is not match up based then? None of the charactershe fought used DE. He Lucky match ups.Takaba doesn't even have a domain, no RCT, no reversal techniques, no anti DE or anti CT techniques. He can do nothing against someone with DA or anti CT tools or cursed techniques. But he is not a match up based fighter. Kashimo neither used nor was stated to have DE. What's he gonna do when his opponents pulls up a domain? Use HWB and stand there until he is dead. He was lucky enough that hakari's domain is an exception that doesn't have an offense based auto hit unlike most other domains. Another guy who had lucky match ups. But they are not match up based fighters lol

If Hakari fought a strong DE user who managed to overpower his domain, then yeah he could lose to them if they are better fighters and have better stats or are able to overpower him with their technique. You can only argue him having around grade 1 stats without jackpot. His CE trait makes his blows more damaging.

and? How come he's not a match up based fighter by your logic?

Takaba is the biggest anomaly in the series. It seems he was simply influencing Kenjaku not to use his domain on him.

It's just his ct. It's Irrelevant against anti CT abilities and tools. How he is not match up based fighter?

If Kashimo ends up in a domain, he can use hollow wicker basket...

And then do what?

You need to stop being hang up on the word "match up"-

you are the one who brought it up to lowball higuruma. You need to stop being hung up on being right. You are using this logic against one character, but when I do the same for other characters I need to stop lol. Talk about being hung up

all I mean is that Higuruma's domain can end up giving him no advantage depending on multiple factors tied specifically to his opponent.

doesnt make him a match up based fighter

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Gojo being lower than 20f Megumi Sukuna is criminal

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra: Sorry if you prefer, Higuruma is a circumstance based fighter. And all my points are still valid.

StrawDru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to read the manga again mate. This time with your eyes open