Can Kiyotaka Ayanokoji (Classroom of the Elite) outsmart Johan Liebert (Monster)

YuZuckNetou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Johan Liebert is dropped into modern day Japan, he has no knowledge beyond that he has to kill a person named Kiyotaka Ayanokoji who is located at a certain highschool. Johan does not know fluent Japanese, he has standard equipment, he is given a timeline of 5 months to accomplish his task. Ayanokoji on the other hand is suddenly aware someone is coming to kill him in 5 months but has no idea on who it is unless he uncovers it himself, he is motivated to defend himself at any cost.

Can Ayanokoji outsmart or defeat Johan Liebert given the Japanese home advantage?

YuZuckNetou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johan Liebert

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ayanokoji

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jurance  Online

He can only kill Johan if he gets close to him and engages in H2H but honestly i don't think that's gonna happen. Johan has an advantage via knowing Ayanokojis name and with a 5 month headstart, i don't see Kiyo getting close to him.

Johan would probably take the 5 months torturing him via playing with his mind and then killing him at the end.

Avatar image for dontbescaredres
Dontbescaredres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dontbescaredres

@jurance: I see. You’re a good one in all those cote community. I only see the bad one there. Respect you brother

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontbescaredres: I’d actually give it to Kiyo.

The reason people favor Johan is because he’s the better manipulator. He is.

But most everything else goes to Kiyo. His feats during the Zodiac exam are proof enough he has some of the best deduction and observation feats when compared to other manga and anime characters.

Kiyo also has the advantage of blending in and being really bland. Sure, since Johan knows his name he has an advantage.

But Kiyo has an overwhelming stat advantage. If he deduced who Johan is (which is more than likely) he can proceed to oneshot him.

There’s also the matter of him not being easy to manipulate. If being able to be manipulated at all. He said so when facing Ryuen. “I have no heart to manipulate”

His memory, overall iq, planning, etc is all better than Johans. Who iirc didn’t really face any intelligent characters. There’s more to an outsmarting battle than manipulation.