🍳 🗣️ Sanji vs King and Katakuri

Avatar image for rigthedecimator
RigTheDecimator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll 🍳 🗣️ Sanji vs King and Katakuri (34 votes)

Sanji cooks mochi & prehistoric bird 18%
Sanji mid-high diff 9%
Lanji wank is off the charts I see, he ain't taking both, bruh 59%
Team mid high diff 15%
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 • 
Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stop doing this to Sanji bro...... 😭

It's suppose to be his week.

He can beat them high dif 1 v 1 but loses badly in a 2 v 1

Avatar image for gorilla_d_ruffy
Gorilla_D_Ruffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach moseys on in and one-shots all 3 combatants for showing up to such a mismatch

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo. 👑 Carries

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Edgelord91

Duo. King is too durable and katakuri's awakening hinders mobility

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

By your logic no one can beat King. Zoro admitted he can’t cut Flames on Lunarian durability. He won by cutting him with the flames turned off. Sanji will do the same but faster. As his high-speed FTE movement will force King to turn off his flames to keep up. Once that happens a simple combo and it’s over. Likely won’t need Jambes.

Even if you wannna argue Flames On, Sanji with no Jambes can straight up destroy lasers with his kicks now. Same lasers that were stated to threaten Lunarian durability.

Sanji can fly so his body isn’t touching the ground for Kata’s awakening and even on the off-chance Kata’s mochi touches Sanji he’d just melt out with Hell Memories. The rest is just a 2-shot with basic kicks.

OT: Sanji extreme diff. Too fast, durable and far too much AP.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: even with flames off it took KOH who's attack power is much higher than Sanji's. And the durability means Sanji is going to waste energy trying putting him at risk to getting pinned and double teamed.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Stop doing this to Sanji bro...... 😭

It's suppose to be his week.

He can beat them high dif 1 v 1 but loses badly in a 2 v 1

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 YC1 vs. Number 4......

Duo low diffs the cook

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yawn, poor Sanji getting wailed on again.

Fun fact: deflecting an attack from an admiral does not necessarily make you admiral level.

Sanji Vs Katakuri is debatable, he definitely isn't beating King too.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo absolutely destroy him

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: It didn’t take shit. Zoro admitted even Kaku and Lucci could hurt Flames Off Lunarians. “Way higher” Nah….Lucci blocking his stuff.

As I said before, Zoro admitted he can’t cut Flames on Lunarian durability. He won by cutting him with the flames turned off. Sanji will do the same but faster. As his high-speed FTE movement will force King to turn off his flames to keep up. Once that happens a simple combo and it’s over. Likely won’t need Jambes.

Even if you wannna argue Flames On, Sanji with no Jambes can straight up destroy lasers with his kicks now. Same lasers that were stated to threaten Lunarian durability.

Sanji can fly so his body isn’t touching the ground for Kata’s awakening and even on the off-chance Kata’s mochi touches Sanji he’d just melt out with Hell Memories. The rest is just a 2-shot with basic kicks.

OT: Sanji extreme diff

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonvieZ3

Duo folds him like a lawn chair,

King alone could give sanji a high-extreme diff fight due to king rivaling and tanking zoro AP,

No Caption Provided

then add Katakuri in which he could tag sanji mid-air with chikara mochi,

( A Black mamba amped with future sight was no sweat against kata then dodging and tagging sanji is no issue either)

No Caption Provided

and entraping his whole body like gear 4 after he connects,

No Caption Provided

I could see kata trapping sanji like this then king finish him off like he was ordering a mcdonald meal lmao

No Caption Provided
Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: It didn’t take shit. Zoro admitted even Kaku and Lucci could hurt Flames Off Lunarians. “Way higher” Nah….Lucci blocking his stuff.

Yeah and it took Zoro a decent amount of time to get to that point. Sanji's raw power isn't at Zoro's level so even with flames off he'd still need more hits which I'm not sure he can afford to do.

As I said before, Zoro admitted he can’t cut Flames on Lunarian durability. He won by cutting him with the flames turned off. Sanji will do the same but faster. As his high-speed FTE movement will force King to turn off his flames to keep up. Once that happens a simple combo and it’s over. Likely won’t need Jambes.

You do remember katakuri is here too.

We literally saw nobody including Sanji could damage the Seraphim. This is most likely a damage type situation.

Sanji can't and doesn't fly constantly as it takes stamina not to mention this is ignoring the possibility of him getting knocked into it or straight up grabbed. Katakuri can coat his awakening in haki so burning out (which Sanji didn't even try when doffy did the same thing) isn't really an option.

OT: Sanji extreme diff

Sanji would win 1v1 but both is too much.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way.

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji gets stomped

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91:

Yeah and it took Zoro a decent amount of time to get to that point.

Sanji's raw power isn't at Zoro's level

It’s near that level as we’ve seen on Egghead. Destroying an Admiral’s laser attack. Same laser stated to threaten Lunarian durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All without using any Jambes. That’s easily Zoro tier AP.

so even with flames off he'd still need more hits which I'm not sure he can afford to do.

2-3 kicks at most. We’ve already seen him slightly damage a flames on Lunarian in base which is consistent with the Kizaru laser feats.

Yeah and he’s even slower than King. He won’t be able to keep up with their fight. He scales far below Base Kaido Thunder Bagua that King is far above scaling to Rooftop Pre-Acoc Luffy/Zoro.

We literally saw nobody including Sanji

We saw base Sanji slightly damage S-Shakes when his flames were on.

could damage the Seraphim. This is most likely a damage type situation.

The lasers were stated by the products that made them to be strong enough to hurt Lunarian durability and Sanji straight up vaped them with a single kick. Which is why Kizaru was so shook.

Sanji can't and doesn't fly constantly as it takes stamina

No it doesn’t. And yeah Sanji often fights in the air using Sky-Walk. It’s easy for him.

not to mention this is ignoring the possibility of him getting knocked into it or straight up grabbed.

Grabbed from the ground? Unlikely as he’s flying and like I said he’d just melt out of it if he’s touched.

Katakuri can coat his awakening in haki so burning out (which Sanji didn't even try when doffy did the same thing)

Ridiculous example as that Sanji is 3 tiers below Current Sanji.

Strings=/=Candy

isn't really an option.

It is and even if he was stuck to it. His physical strength shits on Kata so he’d just muscle out.

Not really. As I’ve said, Sanji is too fast for King. He’d need to have flames off to keep up, and as soon as Sanji makes contact it’s 2-3 Germa State kicks maximum until it’s lights out. His AP is far too high. Kata’s AP isn’t doing anything to Sanji’s durability and mochi sticky tactics ain’t doing anything when he can just burn out of it. The rest is just a oneshot as Kata ain’t even surviving a blow from Base Egghead Sanji.

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji decimates them individually, but together they’re too much

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji gets destroyed by either.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Edgelord91

@edgelord91:

Yeah and it took Zoro a decent amount of time to get to that point.

Sanji's raw power isn't at Zoro's level

It’s near that level as we’ve seen on Egghead. Destroying an Admiral’s laser attack. Same laser stated to threaten Lunarian durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All without using any Jambes. That’s easily Zoro tier AP.

Considering multiple characters INCLUDING SANJI couldn't harm them I'm pretty sure it's a more interaction rock paper scissors situation.

so even with flames off he'd still need more hits which I'm not sure he can afford to do.

2-3 kicks at most. We’ve already seen him slightly damage a flames on Lunarian in base which is consistent with the Kizaru laser feats.

Sanji didn't do any damage.

Yeah and he’s even slower than King. He won’t be able to keep up with their fight. He scales far below Base Kaido Thunder Bagua that King is far above scaling to Rooftop Pre-Acoc Luffy/Zoro.

He scales below it yes but so do Zoro and Luffy. The latter has future sight which Sanji doesn't balancing out the speed difference.

We literally saw nobody including Sanji

We saw base Sanji slightly damage S-Shakes when his flames were on.

could damage

Sanji can't and doesn't fly constantly as it takes stamina

No it doesn’t. And yeah Sanji often fights in the air using Sky-Walk. It’s easy for him.

Yeah it does. And my point still stands.

not to mention this is ignoring the possibility of him getting knocked into it or straight up grabbed.

Grabbed from the ground? Unlikely as he’s flying and like I said he’d just melt out of it if he’s touched.

king can Fly and katakuri can sprout his mochi mid air. I already pointed out the latter is highly unlikely and gets negated by haki.

Katakuri can coat his awakening in haki so burning out (which Sanji didn't even try when doffy did the same thing)

Ridiculous example as that Sanji is 3 tiers below Current Sanji.

He still had hells memories and Queen successfully blocked his diable jambe with hardening the one time he used it.

Strings=/=Candy

Both normally burn but Sanji didn't try it.

isn't really an option.

It is and even if he was stuck to it. His physical strength shits on Kata so he’d just muscle out.

Debatable.

Not really. As I’ve said, Sanji is too fast for King. He’d need to have flames off to keep up, and as soon as Sanji makes contact it’s 2-3 Germa State kicks maximum until it’s lights out. His AP is far too high. Kata’s AP isn’t doing anything to Sanji’s durability and mochi sticky tactics ain’t doing anything when he can just burn out of it. The rest is just a oneshot as Kata ain’t even surviving a blow from Base Egghead Sanji.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both solo.

Deflecting a beam from kizaru ain’t impressive king and kata can do that shit to wtf

Dolchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dolchio

Current Sanji isn't winning a 2v1 against YC1 level opponents. He'd have enough on his plate fighting either one of these 1v1.

I'd be really interested to see a Sanji vs Katakuri fight. At first I thought that Sanji doesn't have strong enough armament haki to fight him but then I thought that since Katakuri uses a food based devil fruit, Sanji may opt to fight using his hands as he once did on the sea train. This potentially opens up some alternative methods for Sanji to defeat Katakuri.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nassergrant19

@edgelord91:

Considering multiple characters INCLUDING SANJI

He already harmed one on panel.

I'm pretty sure it's

The raw AP of the laser. BM tried to use homies to block Radical Beam.

It’s confirmed he destroyed light itself. That’s insane AP.

No Caption Provided

You’re just searching for ways to downplay such a blatant feat.

He scales below it yes but so do Zoro and Luffy.

No they don’t lol.

The latter has future sight which Sanji doesn't balancing out the speed difference.

No it doesn‘t. Base Kaido blitzed past that and made it irrelevant. King is well into Base Kaido speeds and Sanji is way higher than that even without using Jambe amps. Kata isn’t keeping up in speed at all…

Yeah it does. And my point still stands.

king can Fly

And he gets 3-shot by IFJ mid-air.

and katakuri can sprout his mochi mid air. I already pointed out

With no basis.

the latter is highly unlikely and gets negated by haki.

Sanji‘s haki> so nah.

He still had hells memories and Queen successfully blocked his diable jambe with hardening the one time he used it.

That Sanji is still far stronger than Dressrosa lol.

Both normally burn but Sanji didn't try it.

3 tiers below. Irrelevant example

isn't really an option.

Clearly is.

As I’ve said, Sanji is too fast for King. He’d need to have flames off to keep up, and as soon as Sanji makes contact it’s 2-3 Germa State kicks maximum until it’s lights out. His AP is far too high. Kata’s AP isn’t doing anything to Sanji’s durability and mochi sticky tactics ain’t doing anything when he can just burn out of it. The rest is just a oneshot as Kata ain’t even surviving a blow from Base Egghead Sanji.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: no he didn't we've been over this. Zoro and Luffy did the same thing and explicitly didn't do any damage despite being stronger than Sanji and having superior offensive haki.

I was referring to s scaling below it in speed not durability. They've clearly surpassed katakuri there.

I'm not downplaying I'm pointing out context. The monster trio explicitly couldn't harm the seraphim Sanji included and despite Luffy basically one shooting him Sanji blocking his laser is what shocks him. Kizaru even points out it Defies PHYSICS.

There's literally no case for Sanji's haki being stronger than Luffy's while katakuri's explicitly.

Unstoppable donuts and even his normal attacks can reach Sanji unless he purposely stays in the sky which is a bad idea as he's the only one without range attacks.

Yes Sanji is faster than king but that doesn't mean he's going to turn off his flames and even if he does katakuri can warn him or intervene with future sight. And Sanji doesn't have KOH level damage output so it'd take way longer

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91:

no he didn't we've been over this. Zoro and Luffy did the same thing

We’ve been over this. Let’s break it down.

Zoro who is tiers beneath Luffy admitted he couldn’t do anything. Luffy did not use Acoc but did not agree he couldn’t hurt the Seraphim. He only used basic haki without making the same concession Zoro did.

All this proves is Egghead Sanji’s Power of Love Haki Bloom AP is on a high level as the Seraphim is in blatant agony from the blow

(Nami hit S-Shark when the flames were off and lightning ignores Durability as it tenses the muscles)

I was referring to s scaling below it in speed not durability. They've clearly surpassed katakuri there.

Yeah

I'm not downplaying I'm pointing out context. The monster trio explicitly couldn't harm the seraphim Sanji included

He already did on panel. Was S-Shark just taking a nap here? Or what?

No Caption Provided

and despite Luffy basically one shooting him Sanji blocking his laser is what shocks him. Kizaru even points out it Defies PHYSICS.

Yeah because he kicked a high AP attack into nothingness. That’s never been done before in One Piece.

No Caption Provided

There's literally no case for Sanji's haki being stronger than Luffy's

No one argued that.

while katakuri's explicitly.

Kata is tiers below Luffy’s haki. Outside of CoO, Sanji’s COA is far better than Kata.

Unstoppable donuts and even his normal attacks can reach Sanji

And they wouldn’t do anything. He’d no-sell the punches even easier than Queen’s sword or S-Shark’s punches. Kata couldn’t even K’O a fatigued Base WCI Luffy with hundreds of those hits.

unless he purposely stays in the sky which is a bad idea as he's the only one without range attacks.

He’ll stay in the sky to finish off King quickly and then come down to deal with Kata.

Yes Sanji is faster than king but that doesn't mean he's going to turn off his flames

If he doesn’t he won’t be able to keep up with or perceive Sanji. And even if you wanna play this “Camp in Flames On” headcanon strategy, something he failed to do against Zoro due to his stamina running out, he wouldn’t offer any aid to the fight while he gasses himself out. His Laser Beak move would just get kicked, his physical blows wouldn’t do a thing to Sanji’s durability and his flames won’t do anything to Sanji’s heat resistant body.

He’d just be gassing himself out until his flames go out, just like with Zoro.

and even if he does katakuri can warn him or intervene with future sight.

This is useless as I’ve pointed out. With such a large gap in speed the ability is useless. Against Sanji he’ll end up like Base Kaido against Act 1 Luffy. One good kick and he’d break Kata’s neck.

And Sanji doesn't have KOH level damage output

Sanji has near that level of output without using any Jambes. Destroying laser that threaten Lunarian durability and slightly damaging flames on Lunarians absolutely shits on anything King did. 2-3 kicks tops before he’s K’Od.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Luffy didn't disagree with Zoro and explicitly compared them to kaido. Luffy>Sanji and Zoro.

He had the same face when nami hit him and she didn't do squat.

And we don't see how to the fight concludes so you can't argue he did anything later. All we know is they all got bubbled.

Because he kicked a LASER into nothing. Swatting another attack is nothing New and again kizaru explicitly mentioned it didn't make sense because PHYSICS. No mention of AP at all.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

Nasser stop trying to act as if Sanji has hurt a Flame On Lunarian he hasn't no one has especially when a G4 Luffy and Hybrid Lucci using named attacks combined still can't hurt a Flame On Lunarian then Sanji sure as heck isn’t.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OT: King and Katakuri win extreme diff. While yes Sanji should mop up Katakuri in a normal fight but since King is here that won't be happening as it's a 2v1 and even if it does King should still be able to pull through and win as if Sanji tries to ignore King to do mop up Katakuri that should allow King to land a sufficient blow to put the fight solidly in his favour.

King's flames are can become alike to Magma as such should be more than enough to hurt Sanji despite his heat resistance and since he's Lunarian he should be more than fine to take Sanji's heat of his attacks, Zoro's attacks >≈ Sanji's attacks so King should be able to even in Flame Off take like say a dozen hits from an amped Sanji.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By Wushu59

I could argue that this team beats Kizaru (or at the very least push him to high-extreme dif) let alone Sanji.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru mentioned that he is going to have to take Luffy and Sanji's head to Marie Jois to save face. This entire time he has not been focused on defeating either of them. He maybegin to start cooking in the next couple chapters. Just chill on the Sanji glaze.

Sanji still doesn't have a way to compensate for the lack of future sight or lack of AP required for King to consider taking his flame off. Thus he loses to either. Not sure why people are ignoring these things. Sanji's defenses are impressive as a passive stat but King and Katakuri's methods for dealing with incoming damage are much better.

Narratively it makes zero sense for Big Mom's 1st commander to be weaker than Kaido's second who pushed Sanji to passing out while toying with him for a decent portion of the fight. Sanji having higher AP than Katakuri? IDK about that. Is he faster? possibly... but Katakuri compensates. Kata also has some hax with sticky mochi which could come into play. He has block mochi, power mochi and Sanji's best attacks can be dodged with FS.

King is pretty much self-explanatory. He no sold attacks that cut Kaido's scales. He was able to ragdoll Zoro, a man who held and double Yonko attack in place long enough for his allies to escape. King's power is being completely underrated here. He blitzed Sanji in the Raid suit with his flame still on. The raid suit did offer Sanji a similar power up to the one he has now. King is soild.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji gets stomped, he's not on the level where he can take two YC1's by himself yet.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

King alone would paste Lanji

TheReddevils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91 said:

By your logic no one can beat King. Zoro admitted he can’t cut Flames on Lunarian durability. He won by cutting him with the flames turned off. Sanji will do the same but faster. As his high-speed FTE movement will force King to turn off his flames to keep up. Once that happens a simple combo and it’s over. Likely won’t need Jambes.

OT: Sanji extreme diff. Too fast, durable and far too much AP.

Very nice assessment mate,

Sanji very high diff,

Lol at Katakuri kicking Kizaru's laser, blue flames deep fries or melts mochi, Sanji haki>King dura

JermaineKoloch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34 socajunkie  Moderator

Team stomp.

MaderFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DerTilt

Nothing changed.Hurting the 4 frauds bar Warcury is no big deal

Katakuri solos high-diff.FS+Shapeshifting+awakening=to much for Sanji

King the background dies in a crossfire

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt: You're implying Kata is stronger than King???

OT: Why bump this? Sanji can kick as many geezers as he wishes, nothings chnaged

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DerTilt

@lilacplasmabeam: Yes,Kata is>King the Background

CoC,next level CoA,FS,awakening,more or less hyped by Ray,has the best feats amoung the YC1,is not as incompetent as King.Only thing King is better is in Dura with Flames on.Flames off King is glasscanon

King can never catch or hit Katakuri.Oda would never disrespect Katakuri like King or Marco.

The fact that Katakuri was in Film Mid speaks for itself

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji gets washed

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt: No, King isn’t weaker than Katakuri. He easily has the speed to compete with Katakuri without his flames, on top of AoE attacks and durability that Katakuri can’t actually deal with even without his flames. King would win eventually as King burns through all of Katakuru’s attacks with a single Magma Dragon

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:

CoC,next level CoA,FS,awakening,more or less hyped by Ray,has the best feats amoung the YC1,is not as incompetent as King.Only thing King is better is in Dura with Flames on.Flames off King is glasscanon

Huh? I agree with everything above apart from the last two statements. King can spam big ass Flames that could easily melt mountain ranges as seen in his fight with zoro and are stated to be as hot as lava. Kata could cover his range but matching his AP and raw firepower would take a significant amount of energy out of him. Then again, Katakuri is more mobile and and could wear him down, come behind him and hit him with Buzz cut mochi so I'm not sure how this goes but the gap between them is almost insignificant.

King can never catch or hit Katakuri.Oda would never disrespect Katakuri like King or Marco.

Shouldn't he be able to tag him in no Flames mode? Also wouldn't your logic imply wci Katakuri > Rooftop Zoro who was equal to King? Which doesn't make sense.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:

Huh? I agree with everything above apart from the last two statements. King can spam big ass Flames that could easily melt mountain ranges as seen in his fight with zoro and are stated to be as hot as lava. Kata could cover his range but matching his AP and raw firepower would take a significant amount of energy out of him. Then again, Katakuri is more mobile and and could wear him down, come behind him and hit him with Buzz cut mochi so I'm not sure how this goes but the gap between them is almost insignificant.

Shouldn't he be able to tag him in no Flames mode? Also wouldn't your logic imply wci Katakuri > Rooftop Zoro who was equal to King? Which doesn't make sense.

What big ass flames?His wish version of Kaidos Susanoo?Thats barely bigger as Zorro and slow af on top of it.That thing gets easly dodged or yeeted away with Mochi Ginchaku

Katakuris casual Power Mochi almost K.O. G4 hence he has Kong Gun AP which is far above Kings paygrade

No Caption Provided

King got outpaced by Izo but whatever

No Caption Provided

Guess what,would never happen to Katakuri

No Caption Provided

Ray was hyping up FS users and so far we only have 4 confirmed FS user.So yes,Kata is a part of the "mightiest"

And Fire aint a problem as he clashed with Red Hawk

No Caption Provided

I dont think i need to explain how big the gap between both in terms of speed is

Also wouldn't your logic imply wci Katakuri > Rooftop Zoro who was equal to King? Which doesn't make sense.

And here lies your error.Zorro was not equal to King or any YC1 pre-ACoC

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zorro got ragdolled like the biggest fodder.He was no YC1 at this point.

King relys to much on his gimmick and more speed is the counter to that.He NEED to go into speedmode in order to somewhat "keeping" up with Kata who can breakdance around Snakemans Black Mamba which is something King would never be able to do

No Caption Provided

Also Katas Mogura is more lethal as anything in Kings arsenal

No Caption Provided

And again,Haki reigns supreme and King the gimmick merchant has dogshit Haki.And for the record,Parrot as well.

Let me end my post with this pretty accurate "meme" which explains the situation pretty well

No Caption Provided

Im NOT saying Katakuri stomps or low-diffs King as no YC1 bar Ray can do that to his peer.Its a upper high diff fight

Monarch_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LilacPlasmaBeam  Online

@dertilt: "Wish Kaido's Susanoo" bruh 💀🤣🤣. But all valid points. I had just realised I wasn't scaling Katakuri to Snakeman's speed or Kong Gun's AP, safely assuming Luffy around that time was around high YC1+ level, so this could be true, and the Haki difference is evident between them too. It all boils down to speed and arsenal which lean more in favor of Kata, though when I was referring to his Flames hurting Katakuri, I was thinking of it in the natural counter sense (magma would melt mochi). If Katakuris haki wasn't that good King might actually stalemate, and in a battle scenario where they figure out each others powers maybe King can hurt his body and weaken his Haki usage. Though seeing as this is highly unlikely, Katakuri wins eventually. Keeping that meme lol. However, didn't Zoro manage to land hits with King evenly pre ACoc after learning how his Flames worked? Iirc

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Izo's bullet thing was debunked

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will never understand the Katakuri wank. Bro became irrelevant the second base, 0 effort Kaido blitzed and one shot someone above kata.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

I will never understand the Katakuri wank. Bro became irrelevant the second base, 0 effort Kaido blitzed and one shot someone above kata.

Fr

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DerTilt

@dertilt: "Wish Kaido's Susanoo" bruh 💀🤣🤣. But all valid points. I had just realised I wasn't scaling Katakuri to Snakeman's speed or Kong Gun's AP, safely assuming Luffy around that time was around high YC1+ level, so this could be true, and the Haki difference is evident between them too. It all boils down to speed and arsenal which lean more in favor of Kata, though when I was referring to his Flames hurting Katakuri, I was thinking of it in the natural counter sense (magma would melt mochi). If Katakuris haki wasn't that good King might actually stalemate, and in a battle scenario where they figure out each others powers maybe King can hurt his body and weaken his Haki usage. Though seeing as this is highly unlikely, Katakuri wins eventually. Keeping that meme lol. However, didn't Zoro manage to land hits with King evenly pre ACoc after learning how his Flames worked? Iirc

Kata has also Kong Gun Durability as he took it with just a bloody lip

No Caption Provided

Same Kong Gun which forced BM to use CoA and rathled her Arm

No Caption Provided

Next Level CoA which was so hard that Ruffy hurt himself

No Caption Provided

Strong CoC which is strong enough to damage the environment

No Caption Provided

CoO or rather FS.Again,having FS means you are a part of the mightiest.And since the source is Ray,its plausibel to believe it

No Caption Provided

And we both know Haki>All

No Caption Provided

In terms of DF:

Katakuri can utilize his DF to the max

No Caption Provided

and has awakening which was just countred by Ruffys special stomache,NOT by bruteforce

No Caption Provided

Katakuri shits on Kings Haki,in fact on ANY BP Members Haki(bar Kaido) IN EVERY CATEGORY by a landslide.Nobody of them has next level CoA(clows like Jack didnt even shown basic ass CoA hardening),nobody of them has base CoO let alone FS which even Kaido has to asspull out of his ass and neither of them has CoC

And DF mastery is self explained

Their is a reason the BP getting carried by Kaido alone

I was thinking of it in the natural counter sense (magma would melt mochi)

Only his IFW is like "Magma"

No Caption Provided

His other moves are just normal fire.And "normal" fire being Katas counter was never a thing.Looking again at Red Hawk AND Katas own Burning Mochi.I mean,he covers his Mochi in fire,what do you want more lol

No Caption Provided

And against attacks like Kings Jackpot which requires physical contact,Kata can just use his self made fists hence he dont even need to go CQC with his own Body

No Caption Provided

However, didn't Zoro manage to land hits with King evenly pre ACoc after learning how his Flames worked?

Here and their yes but he got most of the time ragdolled.

And for flames on,Marco was able to hurt King with flames on

No Caption Provided

And Marcos forte was never his AP.It should be clear that G4 Kong Gun is>Marcos Kick.Again,check the clash with BM on WCI i posted above

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers