Frank Horrigan(Fallout) Vs. Captain America(MCU)

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Frank Horrigan(Fallout) Vs. Captain America(MCU):

No Caption Provided

The Rules:

• Off-Character/Morals-Off.
  • Random encounter.
  • No outside help.
  • Standard gear.
  • Win by any means.
  • They start 30 feet apart.

Construction Site
Construction Site
Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Reaper4  Online

Quite Frankly I think Horrigan stomps

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4: Really? I saw folks siding with Cap on other sites.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Reaper4  Online

@andromeda1001: I'd have a hard time seeing Cap take down Death Claws which can tank exlosions fine. Frank Horrigan one shotted a Death Claw with his bare hands

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WastelandMan

I have to go with Frank. The layers to his stats are insane; on top of being well beyond the the level of an average Super mutant (FEV mutants have enhanced stats across the board and can bust metal bars), he's also pumped with various drugs (humans can bust steel with drugs enhancements), and even has an advanced version of power armor (we've seen how much normal power armor can amp a regular human in the show).

As a mutant, he has enhanced reflexes and they're capable fighting for days, so I don't see tagging Cap to be a problem. They can even operate just fine with extreme injuries normally fatal, including being riddled with bullets and broken bones. Frank himself lived for a while when his torso exploded in half, so I don't see how Cap puts him down unless Frank stands there and lets Cap decapitate him for however long that takes.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KreigAstartis

Leaning towards Frank high diff

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap has town-city level scaling with Relativistic speed so probably him

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank stomps pretty hard, his weaponry, durability, and strength pretty much offset any damage Cap can provide with his strikes or shield. Steve doesn't have feats to compare to a Deathclaw, and those are the ones that Horrigan outrightfully one-shots with his bare hands.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap easily

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@crapser said:

Frank stomps pretty hard, his weaponry, durability, and strength pretty much offset any damage Cap can provide with his strikes or shield. Steve doesn't have feats to compare to a Deathclaw, and those are the ones that Horrigan outrightfully one-shots with his bare hands.

I have to go with Frank. The layers to his stats are insane; on top of being well beyond the the level of an average Super mutant (FEV mutants have enhanced stats across the board and can bust metal bars), he's also pumped with various drugs (humans can bust steel with drugs enhancements), and even has an advanced version of power armor (we've seen how much normal power armor can amp a regular human in the show).

As a mutant, he has enhanced reflexes and they're capable fighting for days, so I don't see tagging Cap to be a problem. They can even operate just fine with extreme injuries normally fatal, including being riddled with bullets and broken bones. Frank himself lived for a while when his torso exploded in half, so I don't see how Cap puts him down unless Frank stands there and lets Cap decapitate him for however long that takes.

^