Feats Only: Jigen (Boruto) vs Aang (ATLA)

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nwname  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Only feats, no statements, no scaling to others

Jigen is manga version

Basic knowledge about each others powers

Both at their peak

Win via kill/KO

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that he soloed Naruto and Sasuke's building sized constructs with no effort I'd said that he should win mid-high diff at most

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nwname  Moderator

Considering that he soloed Naruto and Sasuke's building sized constructs with no effort I'd said that he should win mid-high diff at most

He dodged them both and punched naruto and Sasuke out of them. I don't remember him ever matching either directly.

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Trideca001

@nwname: he slapped them out of their constructs, and he is too haxed. He can shrink himself and put rods that start up being microscopic and enlarging them once he has stabbed you with them, making it fatal damage. Teleport shoot out red beams similar to a bijudama(what Kawaki uses). So without scaling he still no diffs. He is too haxed and still much better feats(shrinks anything toph and zuko does, impales them with fatal rods and calls it a day)

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Casually oneshotting them is just as impressive as matching them tho,

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm, Jigen just BFR's them.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp thread

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nwname  Moderator
@trideca001 said:

@nwname: he slapped them out of their constructs, and he is too haxed. He can shrink himself and put rods that start up being microscopic and enlarging them once he has stabbed you with them, making it fatal damage. Teleport shoot out red beams similar to a bijudama(what Kawaki uses). So without scaling he still no diffs. He is too haxed and still much better feats(shrinks anything toph and zuko does, impales them with fatal rods and calls it a day)

True about the rods, Toph can't sense them since they won't come from the ground. I don't remember the beams. I will change this to Aang instead.

Edit: Updated to avatar state aang

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AS Aang stomps

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for midjen

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Trideca001

@nwname: Jigen still no diffs(hax stomps) like I said, he shrinks all the 5 elements Aang use(stores them and throws them back at aang if needed), shrinks himself and puts fatal rods in aang. Can also teleport so he has better versatility and to top it all he can easily seal aang.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edgelord91

Lock this mismatch. Jige. Solos the verse

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nwname  Moderator

@nwname: Jigen still no diffs(hax stomps) like I said, he shrinks all the 5 elements Aang use(stores them and throws them back at aang if needed), shrinks himself and puts fatal rods in aang. Can also teleport so he has better versatility and to top it all he can easily seal aang.

Can't Aang cuz replenish the element shield after its shrunk? And he can bend them if they are thrown back. Win conditions are KO or kill so no sealing.

I won't comment further since this is my thread.

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Trideca001

@nwname: Jigen keeps spam shrinking them though, besides I doubt aang can bend all 5 elements back at the same time when used to attack him. Aang can’t catch him when he shrinks and puts rods in him either, also Np.

Kawaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen murders Aang and proceeds to solo the verse. Naruto and Sasuke survived rods due to their regenerative powers, when he hits Aang, or pretty much anyone from the Avatarverse, they bleed to death.

Or he can punch him real good and kill him like that.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eredin12

Tbh these threads never made much sense to me. You could make Android 17 vs All Might feats only thread and argue for All Might. Some characters are just scaling-dependent. That said, even without any scaling at all, Jigen one shot building-sized Avatars, can shrink hiself to avoid anything and just stab Aaang to death with his roads

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Tbh these threads never made much sense to me. You could make Android 17 vs All Might feats only thread and argue for All Might. Some characters are just scaling-dependent. That said, even without any scaling at all, Jigen one shot building-sized Avatars, can shrink hiself to avoid anything and just stab Aaang to death with his roads.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen with a mere touch cracks that fodder kid bald head in half,