5. Yamato

No Caption Provided

6. Greenbull

No Caption Provided

7. Kizaru

No Caption Provided

8. Kuzan

No Caption Provided

They have to tank the kick with no blood/or damage.

How far does this kick go?

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No blood or damage? He clears. This list is out of order though, Marco should be higher than Lucci and Kizaru should be lower.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 nassergrant19  Online

No blood or damage? He clears. This list is out of order though, Marco should be higher than Lucci and Kizaru should be lower.

I think Lucci is more durable than Marco. Though in a fight, Marco could win.

Kizaru lower? How?

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbnakedsnake said:

Kizaru lower? How?

Yeah you're probably right about Marco and Lucci tbh

But Kizaru has consistently showed poor durabilty and endurance on Egghead, he got put down by Luffy in a single hit and then got put down again by being thrown into a ship lol

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nassergrant19  Online

@nassergrant19 said:
@bbnakedsnake said:

Kizaru lower? How?

But Kizaru has consistently showed poor durabilty and endurance on Egghead, he got put down by Luffy in a single hit and then got put down again by being thrown into a ship lol

Kizaru has the best durability feats for the Admirals. A nerfed Kizaru took G5 Luffy’s Second Strongest Acoc attack to the dome without bleeding and was down for only 30 seconds before getting up again. A weaker version of that same attack had Hybrid Kaido bleeding and lying on the ground for the same period of time.

As for the thrown scene. Kizaru is confirmed to be faking lying down in pain as the Marines asked to see his wounds and he refused to show them so he wouldn’t have to continue trying to kill his friends.

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BBNakedSnake

@bbnakedsnake said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@bbnakedsnake said:

Kizaru lower? How?

Kizaru has the best durability feats for the Admirals. A nerfed Kizaru took G5 Luffy’s Second Strongest Acoc attack to the dome without bleeding and was down for only 30 seconds before getting up again. A weaker version of that same attack had Hybrid Kaido bleeding and lying on the ground for the same period of time.

As for the thrown scene. Kizaru is confirmed to be faking lying down in pain as the Marines asked to see his wounds and he refused to show them so he wouldn’t have to continue trying to kill his friends.

He didn't take that attack though, he himself said that he couldn't even move and was visibly shaking, and that was only a single hit.

And I don't buy that he's faking especially since he could've just stayed down the first time, and the fact that he tried to kill Bonney and Kuma only one chapter before that

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nassergrant19  Online

@nassergrant19 said:
@bbnakedsnake said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@bbnakedsnake said:

Kizaru lower? How?

He didn't take that attack though, he himself said that he couldn't even move and was visibly shaking, and that was only a single hit.

And I don't buy that he's faking especially since he could've just stayed down the first time, and the fact that he tried to kill Bonney and Kuma only one chapter before that

He was up after 30 seconds. Hybrid Kaido was laying on his ass and shaking from that same “single hit”. That’s one of the highest AP moves in the One Piece verse.

Sandman translation already came out and confirmed Kizaru used a common Japanese expression for “emotional wounds“. Meaning Kizaru is staying down because of his emotions not the actual damage.

StrawDiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbnakedsnake: The fight between Kizaru and Gear 5 Luffy is an extremely diff fight that could go either way, assuming Kizaru does not have an awakening.

I want to know who exactly you think can actually beat Kizaru other than Kuzan?

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3, 4, or 5. Stops at the higher rounds (even Ryokugyu took no real damage and didn't bleed from a sneak attack from Yamato which mind you she could clash with Hybrid Kaido even in base form).

I assume they can use their defenses like Rob Lucci's Tekkai (& his variants of it), Yamato's Mirror Mountain (which staved off Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua), etc.

Also Kidd > Yamato. Kidd has took a named Big Mom swing striaght to the back while distracted by being damaged via Hawkins Doll he'll take the hit on his chin be annoyed but no real damage or blood.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No blood or damage? If Nusjuro is comparable to the other Gorosei like Saturn then Sanji at least makes it to 6.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strawdiv said:

@bbnakedsnake: The fight between Kizaru and Gear 5 Luffy is an extremely diff fight that could go either way, assuming Kizaru does not have an awakening.

I want to know who exactly you think can actually beat Kizaru other than Kuzan?

I'm not saying that he's weaker than anybody here, I'm saying that he should at least be below Greenbull in terms of durability

StrawDiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbnakedsnake: Why is that? Kizaru barely need 3 minutes to recover from Luffy's second strongest attack. (Star Gun is only second to Bajrang Gun)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Nobody is taking that on the chin with zero damage.