My "meh" Drawing

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jexsu

Here is my rendition of an image I found on a bathroom tile. Strange place to find a possible character on, but definitely worth the lack of effort I put into it. It's so bad that I've disgusted myself. Feel free to take a look and give me your best critique!

Sometimes I wonder if I should just stick to writing...

No Caption Provided

This is Murgoreth the Batmouse, of the Mize race. The Holder of the Sacred Phoenix Feather Sword. The Hidden King and future husband to Princess Teelamuda, who'd later reign over Mizeland.

Appearance: Murgo has a malnourished, near-skeleton body, whose skin is so tight that his rib-cage is extremely visible, and his chest is sunken a bit. He has bat-like wings, thanks to the Sacred Phoenix Feather Sword's power, which allows him to fly. He was scarred as a child and has an upside-down flame-shaped scar over his left eye, which is blind. There is also a heart-shaped birthmark on his forehead. The skin on his head, however, is very loose, almost making him appear as elderly. He has long, sharp canines and talons (hands and feet), and an awkwardly-curved, giant third fang under his chin -- he then has a single horn on the left side, above left blind eye, coming out of his temple. He wears two pebbles that have been carved out to be shoulder-guards, half a walnut (whole, but cut down the middle -- round part of the nut outward, smooth part of the nut against his genitals), and multiple strands of grass that is basically a quilt -- a piece of cotton rope for his belt. His legs are horrendously skinny, like above his waist, but his thighs are incredibly thick, just like his muscular arms (weird combo). The thing behind his head is the collar, which is connected to both pebble shoulder-guards.

Welp, it looks stupid, but if anyone is willing to redraw it, go ahead. Would be cool to see someone else's rendition of it. (Please do! =P)

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kill it wit fire?

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

kill it wit fire?

Something like that.

I may redraw it myself, though.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

knotty was awesome enough to grace us with a new rendition. I thank him personally. Here.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I think it looks pretty good!
For criticism, I don`t really have any. Sure, the left arm is shorter, but there are people with mismatched arms, so I don`t actually see it as an error.
But, if you want the left arm to be lengthier, then just make it lengthier in some other drawing, if you wanna draw the character again.

Seriously, I don`t see anything wrong in this image. It`s fine! = D

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, the right arm lacks some needed detail, on the fist for example. Looks unfinished on that part. But that`s not a major bad thing.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you think it`s bad (if you don`t mind me asking)?

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you think it`s bad (if you don`t mind me asking)?

Because I've drawn things leagues better than that before. I was attempting to come back into drawing, had bought loads of art materials, but just failed to bring out what I wanted in this image.